The chickens are coming home to roost:

Federal Watchdog Slams Faucis Agency And EcoHealth Over Deal With Wuhan Lab
Dr. Anthony Fauci’s federal science agency and EcoHealth Alliance, which took a U.S. grant for bat virus research and paid part of it to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, made serious missteps, government investigators said Tuesday.

CDC Officials Who Spread Misinformation Apologized To Source Of False Data But Not To Public: Emails
[From ZeroHedge]
U.S. health officials who spread inflated COVID-19 child death data in public meetings apologized to the source of the false data but not to the public, newly obtained emails show.
Drs. Katherine Fleming-Dutra and Sara Oliver, with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), offered the false data in 2022 while U.S. officials weighed granting emergency authorization to COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as 6 months.

The study they cited for the data was published ahead of peer review by a group comprised primarily of British authors. The study was corrected after the public meetings.

Emails obtained by The Epoch Times showed that Fleming-Dutra and Oliver were alerted that they had spread misinformation. Neither the officials nor the CDC have informed the public of the false information. Newly obtained emails showed the officials apologized to Seth Flaxman, one of the study’s authors, and even offered to see whether the study could be published in the CDC’s quasi-journal.

“I feel … that we owe you an apology,” Oliver wrote to Flaxman on June 27, about 10 days after she and Fleming-Dutra falsely said there had been at least 1,433 deaths primarily attributed to COVID-19 in America among those 19 and younger. “We draw the attention of a variety of individuals with the ACIP meetings, and apologize that you got caught in it this time.
[...]

Inflated Death Toll​

Using data from the CDC, Flaxman and his co-authors claimed that there were at least 1,433 deaths primarily attributed to COVID-19 among those aged 0 to 19 in the United States. The actual number was 1,088, the authors acknowledged in the corrected version of the study.

Fleming-Dutra presented the false data as rankings to VRBPAC on June 14, 2022 and ACIP three days later. It’s not clear why the CDC didn’t examine its own database rather than relying on a preprint study.

Oliver also cited the study while speaking during the ACIP meeting.

The data had an impact. It showed “that this is not a minor illness in children,” Dr. Katherine Poehling, one of the ACIP members, said at the time.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, later appeared to cite the inflated death toll and ACIP still cites the preprint, though it was later updated with the correct data.

Flaxman updated the study after receiving an email from Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who has become a fact-checker of suspect COVID-19-related claims.

Krohnert’s concerns also made their way to Fleming-Dutra and Oliver, but the CDC officials have never publicly acknowledged promoting misinformation.

READ MORE

This isn't exactly about Covid, but is Covid about Covid? Maybe there's a kernel of concern. Or is the medical industry being routed, and other necessary occupations like police infiltrated with fraud as a new foundation? Rather than integrity - to serve the control scheme?

'Let's defund the police!' ...The police with integrity get fed up, quit, then the vacancies are filled with people with fraudulent credentials. Look at that politician Santos... Fraud everywhere. And it's as if they want us to question the integrity of our institutions by showcasing it... Like it is contrived news. At the same time are fraudsters locked-in their role of minions. So, it is wickedness that grows in its own glory, but is illusory as this is all desperation as the system topples. As if fraud is a foundation which civilization rests. No, it is it's destruction.

So, Covid and medical care, if you are a fraud to begin with, you will go along with an agenda. Euthanize the elderly under cover of a covid pandemic, but also not knowing or caring you are doing it, because you just follow orders, and have no integrity, but secure in your position as long as you follow instruction.

With this in mind, you can see why they would want illegal aliens - to serve a fraud system that acts as a parasite on a larger system. And it has compromised the center of power, but can never really rule over us - but only bring us down. We think a invading force would want to take control of our system and rule it their way, but it only amounts to it's destruction, because the enemie has no civility, and can't form a civilization, only undermine it or attach itself to it - with deluded notions of being in control.
So, the civilized gives, and can take away that which it provides, simply by walking away from it, leaving the parasites to wither. So I think this is the course being taken.
Seems gloomy, and is, but more a nightmare for the parasite, and a pity for the host. It really isn't so bad for those whose attitude is to always move forward.

There is this from another Substack write, Sasha Latypova, poking great big HOLES in the activity described in the Project Veritas video on 'directed evolution'. Counter propoganda or actual truth? Wouldn't Dr. Robert Malone know how fruitless this 'directed evolution' pathway is? Interestion question seeing Sasha is pointing out the DARPA involvement in all this kind of research. My almost ignorantly baseless opinion is that there is a lot of truth to this but not all the truth.

"Please DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!​

Writes Sasha Latypova in the substack: "I don’t know for sure, but I strongly suspect Project Veritas was at the end of their own joke here. They got played by the Defense agencies who “leaked” this “super secret” information (that is plastered all over their public documents and websites, you just need to read it!), and PV bought it hook, line and sinker."

OMG! Pfizer is MUTATING COVID!!!

Interesting. It strikes me that a Pfizer dude was caught with his tongue out, and that's the main point.

Apparently the Pfizer dude (Jordan Walker) went a little bit ballistic when confronted in public by James O'Keefe of Project Veritas:

Side note, these photos suggest that yes, Walker is a Pfizer exec.

FnXaEzRXgAAnhzV

FnXaEzRWQAUj1s_

FnXaEzQWAAEp5XQ

FnXaEzPWIAMk3cY

Earlier I wrote that I would make several entries about the Corona Investigative Committee (Berlin), and the ICIC, but I realize after too many weeks that have passed, plus two weeks of illness from which i start to recover, I kind of lost the plot / connection to the whole Corona Videos...

So instead, I'll write about interesting videos by association (e.g. "ring a bell": when something comes up here, reminding me of what I earlier listened to earlier, i could pitch in, so to speak).

ICIC Discussion: Graphene oxide or not (in the Covid-19 vials)

"Self assembly structures in mRNA-injections: natural or created after all"

in German language

Dubbed in English

After the first programme on self-assembling structures in mRNA injections, the second part deals, among other things, with the question of whether these self-assembling structures are of natural origin or could be created after all. Is it possibly a biological weapon or a combination in the context of so-called gain-of-function research?

Holger Reißner, European Industrial Engineer for Research and Development and Klaus Retzlaff, Doctor of Physics and Therapist, spokesperson for the Vaccination Experts Working Group report on their research findings. They use images and video material to show what the observed phenomena and structures in the blood of people who have had an mRNA injection are all about.

Are there graphene oxide and other impurities in the mRNA substances? What is it about colesterol crystals and toxic nanolipids that can be identified? Can our DNA be altered by them? What are the known side effects of mRNA injections? In which time windows do they occur, and what conclusions can be drawn from the available statistical data? What is the state of knowledge regarding correlations between mRNA injections and external influences, such as radio waves, 5G and other electromagnetic influences? What can those affected do to minimise damage to their health and where can they find support?

Many questions of this kind and further insights will be discussed in detail, but also ways out of fear and towards personal responsibility will be shown. Only those who open their eyes can see the way ...

So, here is a video, available both in German language as well dubbed with English, from the ICIC with Reiner Füllmich interviewing Holger Reißner, European Industrial Engineer for Research and Development and Klaus Retzlaff, Doctor of Physics and Therapist, spokesperson for the Vaccination Experts Working Group report on their research findings.

One thing is striking: To see Graphene Oxide, you need an electron microscope. There are no other ways to see it with other microscopes, due to the extreme thin structure of Graphene Oxide, e.g. its single layer nature being too thin/too small.

Second: When reducing Graphene oxide, e.g. you take away the oxigene - you get graphene. Which falls out as black particles - and therefore more easy to see (but this has not been observed in the vials) The experiment of reducing Graphene Oxide to Graphene is rather simple procedure.

But there are plenty of contaminants in many of the vials - which basically overlaps with what Sasha Latypova already said / revealed several months ago at the Berlin Corona Investigative Committee on 1 Oct 2022:

Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin • Session 124 "Down the Rabbit Hole" in english

Since manufacturing of the C-19 vials was and is done by subcontractors, known to have (way) subpar standards and absence of control and tests, many vials are filled with metallic and others types of particles.

There is this from another Substack write, Sasha Latypova, poking great big HOLES in the activity described in the Project Veritas video on 'directed evolution'. Counter propoganda or actual truth? Wouldn't Dr. Robert Malone know how fruitless this 'directed evolution' pathway is? Interestion question seeing Sasha is pointing out the DARPA involvement in all this kind of research. My almost ignorantly baseless opinion is that there is a lot of truth to this but not all the truth.

"Please DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!​

Writes Sasha Latypova in the substack: "I don’t know for sure, but I strongly suspect Project Veritas was at the end of their own joke here. They got played by the Defense agencies who “leaked” this “super secret” information (that is plastered all over their public documents and websites, you just need to read it!), and PV bought it hook, line and sinker."

OMG! Pfizer is MUTATING COVID!!!
I don't see a lot of trouble with the claim that a virus can be mutated in a lab. I watched the PV video and the Pfizer guy seems to be saying that the idea is to have new versions of covid so that more vaccines can be sold. He did not say that those new viruses would be more lethal or more transmissible. But this Latypova guy says:

There is no way to “mutate viruses” in a lab in the way they all imply - to artificially make them deadlier and more transmissible at the same time. This is a propaganda fairytale with a very specific goal. You should be very concerned about any person (on “their” side or “ours”) who repeats it with a serious face.

The Pfizer guy wasn't implying that! If anyone did, that was interpretation or speculation of his actual words. But just because they can't make a virus super deadly & transmissible, it doesn't mean that mutating viruses so that a company can sell more vaccines is ok! Still pretty damnable video, in my opinion.

Another claim is that this Jordon Walker guy is not a real scientist. Perhaps, but for what I've seen so far he does seem to have at least some scientific background, and his claim was that researchers at Pfizer were looking into this mutating business and experimenting with it - not that he was doing the work himself.

Speaking about Project Veritas vs Sasha Latipova
27 Jan 2023

In the very latest Corona Investigative Committee Berlin, session 140 called "Resolution 53/144" - Sasha Latipova takes a stand about the Project Vertias revealing video.

She states among other things, that for example to proclaimed "making virus both more lethal as well transmittive" is nonsense, because it goes against the laws of nature. You cannot have both. And speaking about tinkering with viruses - that is basically something which has been written and published by all the big players, from Pfizer, Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric, NIH to DARPA, albeit filed under different expressions/names. Latipova claims, that the buzz around Project Veritas' published video, is nothing else an attempt to "militarize" propaganda and reactions. It is designed to make people fearful. A scientific clickbait. (like a half year ago, the claim of that Boston University made a 80% lethal SARS-CoV virus).

Remember; a successful virus - doesn't aim at killing its hosts ! In order to be sucessful, it needs to be more transmissable (less lethal) If you have a "deadly virus", it can never get successful (as it kills its host so i cannot spread that much. Success means, a virus will evolve (mutate, change) becoming more transmissible but at the same time less illness inducing. For every person it get's spread to, it will weaken... Also Dr Geert Vanden Bossche seem to play a rather dualistic roll in the whole virus debates, by making viruses look to be dangerous than they really are in reality - Dr Wolfgang Wodarg states.

Pfizer themselves states in their own "studies" / writings; that monkeys were not able to get infected with the virus . Both vaccinated as well unvaccinated - nothing worked. Not even by directly applying it into their noses and throat, or even spraying them - they did not get sick ! So much for "animal to animal transmission" - it didn't work)

PS: I am still listening to the video, but haven't everything yet.

There are no single chapter videos out yet, so i have to refer to the whole Corona investigative Committee video. Latipova speaks in english starting around 2:22:40

in english from 02:22.40

in german (Sasha Latipova gets dubbed in german language)

Additionally:

- the "Pfizer" guy in the Project Veritas (Jordan Walker), isn't directly employed by Pfizer, but instead by a contractor for Pfizer. Pfizer doesn't anything by themselves these days, they don't even have labs of their own. Everything is done via contractors. The guy in the video, is placed there by the US DoD, Department of Defense.

Oh, i realize now, that this is pretty much what Sasha Latipova already wrote in her substack.

However, the Corona Investigative Committe Session with Latipova, is only 10 minutes about the Project Veritas video. The rest is about the laws revolving Covid and EUA-Military countermeasures, and how this is being twisted so that it can be used for "almost everything", even potential emergencies (which may not manifest) but giving the PTB and it's governmental puppet the power to lockdown, forced regulations, as well forcing people into medical interventions).

Clinton, Obama, Trump and Biden put laws into motion along the road of time, which now as they all come together, unleash nefarious powers... You can use prototype "medicine" for almost anything, including potential diseases, which never manifest. And you can hide weapons of all kinds, inside the framework that has now been finally established.

A new theory:

URGENT/BREAKING: UPDATED SUMMATION: The Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2 is Delivered to All Organs via the Endothelium and Induces Systemic Nonsense mRNA Translations Resulting in Hyperaccelerated Aging

The Spike Protein, in Essence, Acts as a Progeria Drug​

Since the appearance of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein, the world has been stunned and puzzled by the increase in sudden deaths and dramatically increased excess mortality which continues to accelerate with each passing year. Curiously, there is a plethora of causes for these excess deaths. It is not just a “pandemic” of sudden cardiac arrests, cancers or neurodegenerative diseases. It is a hodge-podge of the lot, with no seeming singular cause.

Until now.

All these deaths can be explained in a very clear and concise way. They are all CAUSES OF DEATH SEEN IN THE OLDEST OLD. One only needs think of the final scene of The Godfather III, where Corleone falls over dead from his chair – expected in an individual of advanced age. Not so in a 26-year-old – unless their heart has been “transformed” into that of a nonagenarian.

COVID-19 has been generally regarded, of late, as an Endothelial disease. I have called this SPED (Spike Protein Endothelial Disease). However, I was not satisfied as this being the ultimate cause of all the pathology being observed. Therefore, I endeavored to look deeper, to find what is ACTUALLY causing the pathologies. What I discovered is most alarming.

I believe that STAGE I of Spike Protein Progeria Syndrome (SPPS) is an Endothelial “reaction” to the INVASION of the Spike protein INTO ALL OF THE MAJOR ORGANS. Consider this much like the shock of being submerged in freezing water, or being blasted with fire. There is INSTANTANEOUS damage: inflammation, coagulation and all that accompanies an insult to the Endothelium.

However, once the Spike Protein has INVADED the Endothelium of all the major organs, it then PROCEEDS TO INDUCE MISTRANSLATION OF mRNA IN EACH ORGAN.
[...]
Yet, what does this mean? It means, I believe, that STAGE II of SPPS is the PREMATURE AGING of all organs via INDUCED MISTRANSLATIONS OF PROTEINS ESSENTIAL FOR THAT ORGAN’S FUNCTIONING.
[...]
The Wizard is indeed behind the curtain. We are seeing a 26-year-old die. But that 26-year-old has the organs of a 96-year-old. No surprise in rapid cancers, neurodegeneration or sudden cardiac death – for a 96-year-old.

I believe the Spike Protein is acting as a Progeria Drug – delivered via the Endothelium to all organs.

I don’t know, yet, what to do. I am deeply saddened, and numb. No matter what evidence or hypothesis is presented – the band plays on…

And it is playing a funeral march.

Progeria (pro-JEER-e-uh), also known as Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome, is an extremely rare, progressive genetic disorder that causes children to age rapidly, starting in their first two years of life. Children with progeria generally appear normal at birth.

I don't see a lot of trouble with the claim that a virus can be mutated in a lab. I watched the PV video and the Pfizer guy seems to be saying that the idea is to have new versions of covid so that more vaccines can be sold. He did not say that those new viruses would be more lethal or more transmissible. But this Latypova guy says:

The Pfizer guy wasn't implying that! If anyone did, that was interpretation or speculation of his actual words. But just because they can't make a virus super deadly & transmissible, it doesn't mean that mutating viruses so that a company can sell more vaccines is ok! Still pretty damnable video, in my opinion.

Another claim is that this Jordon Walker guy is not a real scientist. Perhaps, but for what I've seen so far he does seem to have at least some scientific background, and his claim was that researchers at Pfizer were looking into this mutating business and experimenting with it - not that he was doing the work himself.
Cross Post to this same topic in the Covid vaccination side effects thread.

George Webb weighs in, stating the Walker case is a psyop:

Cross Post to this same topic in the Covid vaccination side effects thread.

George Webb weighs in, stating the Walker case is a psyop:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
He has no real argument, merely assumptions and suppositions.

Here's Pfizer addressing the controversy.
They simply deny that they've been doing gain of function or directed evolution.
That's it.
If this guy wasn't an employee, they would have said so. At least that would make sense to me. They don't even mention the guy or Project Veritas. Their approach seems to be to ignore it as much as possible until it goes away. They're probably not even going to fire this moron. If they did, they run the risk of him turning whistleblower and just having him Epsteined would invite even more scrutiny.
So far, no media reports about any of this other than Tucker.

From Global Research:

A Big New Zealand Study Reveals High Rates of Kidney Injury After the Pfizer Jab

Drawing on a national database of over four million people, researchers in New Zealand have found a strong association between Pfizer’s mRNA Covid shot and kidney injuries.

In the three weeks after a mRNA jab, the risk of acute kidney injury rose 60 percent, the researchers found. They reported almost 1,800 extra cases – the equivalent of over 100,000 extra cases of kidney injury in the United States.

The finding was posted as a “preprint” in The Lancet’s database on Friday, Jan. 20. It is the third signal from a large government-managed database linking the Pfizer’s mRNA shots to serious side effects in only the last six weeks.

The authors did not define “acute kidney injury,” a term that can cover anything from relatively benign changes on laboratory tests to a serious loss of renal function.

Still, the finding is yet another signal of the potential cardiovascular risks of the mRNAs. The kidneys essentially function as filters for the blood, and renal injuries often result from reduced blood flow to the kidneys.

The researchers also found elevated rates of heart inflammation, blood clots, and platelet damage in the weeks after one or both of the shots. In all, they found a statistical link between the Pfizer shot for four of the 12 conditions they examined.

The finding is particularly strong because the researchers did not have to depend on voluntary reporting. Instead, they compared New Zealand’s national health records to its national database of people over five who received the vaccine. Just over 4 million New Zealanders, including 95 percent of adults and teenagers, received the shots, providing a large pool to track.

The researchers then compared the number of “adverse events” they found to historical background rates.

In addition, New Zealand had relatively low rates of Covid for most of the period during which people received the Pfizer jabs, so Covid itself cannot be blamed for the excess injuries.

Four of the five researchers on the paper work for the New Zealand government, which has avidly promoted the shots. It is probably only coincidence that they opened their discussion of the findings with the good news: “BNT162b2 vaccination was not found to be associated with the majority of the selected AESIs. [adverse events of special interest].”

Yes, the Pfizer jab was associated with only some of the possible side effects the researchers examined, not every single one.

Look on the bright side, people.

Forbes coming out with damage control.

Only article so far other than Newsweek's equally lame attempt at debunking and Daily Mail's swiftly removed article from two days ago.

I love how Forbes defends the fact that there's a complete media blackout. It makes for a pretty amusing if not maddening read.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
He has no real argument, merely assumptions and suppositions.

Here's Pfizer addressing the controversy.
They simply deny that they've been doing gain of function or directed evolution.
That's it.
If this guy wasn't an employee, they would have said so. At least that would make sense to me. They don't even mention the guy or Project Veritas. Their approach seems to be to ignore it as much as possible until it goes away. They're probably not even going to fire this moron. If they did, they run the risk of him turning whistleblower and just having him Epsteined would invite even more scrutiny.
So far, no media reports about any of this other than Tucker.
Depending on how much the guy is valued and their assessment of the damage he's caused, they'll likely make him sweat a lot as a way to teach him a lesson but they'll keep him in the end on the knowledge that he has been "baptised" by fire. He's young and no doubt his superiors will take that into account and say it's naivety - people do crazy things to impress others romantically.

I doubt he gets fired if he's actually good at his job but I don't think his life will be easy given this incident.

Back
Top Bottom