So, there goes the guy who took lots of money from what people gave to the Corona Investigative Committee, in Berlin in order to do their work. He put the money into his private house in Germany - as a security - but later sold his house, without giving back the part what belonged to the Corona Investigative Committee. He couldn't go back to the US because they didn't let him in anymore - so, instead, he built a house in Mexico. Now isn't that a coincidence ?
This sounds so bad :-( I've read that he was a founding member of Finanzwende, which is sponsored by the Open Society Foundation. I was impressed by how sloppy that Grand Jury thing was, and some of the testimonies were just opinions, not straight facts or pieces of evidence. Day 2 aka "The Historical Background" was unneeded, and loaded with speculations. Why they didn't use profit as a motive? Like it was multiple times before for the whole pharmaceutical industry? Flirting with no-virus theory and talking openly about using astrology Fuellmich sounded like he's a leader targeted for a certain group of recipients. Like from that counterintelligence playbook video: you found a leader for some idea you want to subvert, and when he's gaining an audience, let him start talking weirder and weirder things, to root association in the society that everything he represents is crazy.

I agree, I saw that exact information about Fuellmich and a lawsuit in NZ. It was sent to be via messenger by someone. I checked it out as best I could through the sites associated to independent Māori sovereignty here in NZ which is an actual thing but as to what Fuellmich is fantasising about, I think he is full of it and a fraud also.
Sounds like the unique autonomous nature of the Maori's tribal legal system might be useful in putting forth a powerful case against the PTB.

Fuellmich sounded like he's a leader targeted for a certain group of recipients. Like from that counterintelligence playbook video: you found a leader for some idea you want to subvert, and when he's gaining an audience, let him start talking weirder and weirder things, to root association in the society that everything he represents is crazy.
Sadly, it does look like Fullmich may be a plant or perhaps they are beaming him with stupid rays. At any rate, STS seems to be at the ready anytime someone starts tearing through the fabric of 'normal consensus reality', i.e., the matrix. So this tactic is called 'poisoning the well' I believe. Nevertheless, the crazy covid train has been partly derailed, proving that a good number of people are still conscious to some degree. Money, banking, infrastructure, law, health care, it all seems ready to collapse into a huge tangled mess of inoperability and chaos. Be on the lookout for all types of deception these days, it's for all the money, and we are headed for... something.

Sounds like the unique autonomous nature of the Maori's tribal legal system might be useful in putting forth a powerful case against the PTB.

FAQs​

1. What is the Māori Government and what is their role?​

The Māori Government is the administrative arm of Te Wakaminenga o Nga Hapu o Nu Tireni. The Māori Government help to operationalise decisions made in the national Te Wakaminenga o Nga Hapu o Nu Tireni, or a hapu wakaminenga.

2. What is a Wakaminenga?​

It is a Confederation or general assembly of the United Tribes where they met to make decisions and frame laws according to their national constitution “He Wakaputanga o Tino Rangatiratanga o Nu Tireni 1835

(Declaration of Independence o Nu Tireni 1835)

3. What jurisdiction does the Māori Government operate under?​

The Maori Government operate under “Native Māori Jurisdiction”. It is the first nation jurisdiction of Nu Tireni (New Zealand). It is also recognised in pre and post-treaty British imperial law.

4. What are Māori?​

Māori are the native indigenous people of Nu Tireni. Māori are also the first nations people.

5. Why are Māori allowed their own government?​

Maori had their own government before Te Tiriti o Waitangi was signed. The Māori Government was first recognised in 1805 and earlier. It is also recognised in pre and post treaty British imperial law.

Fuellmich (has infiltrated?) has been in touch with The independent Maori Government as this appears on the website:

Quote from video:

“I have an important announcement to make. I am a free independent human being, free in thought and free in action. I alone decide what I want and what I don’t want, and I want real justice.

The maori in New Zealand too, are free independent human beings. Unlike all other human beings though, they have never lost, or ceded their independence, it is enshrined in their declaration of independence, He Wakaputanga, which was written in 1835. Their equally independent, hundred of years old law is called ‘tikanga’, it is designed to restore the peace, for the maori, and for the whole world.

The maori remind us who we are, free and independent people who make their own choices and who will not let anyone tell us what to do and what not to do.

My Friend and colleague Dexter Ryneveldt and I on behalf of the International Group of lawyers for many weeks have spoken to representatives of the maori government and others who will support this move. We, all of us, will restore the peace for the maori, and for the world. Because this is what tikanga law is explicitly there for, precisely for this moment.

I am Reiner Fuellmich and I stand with the maori, because we love life. ”

end quote.

Okay, I've now finished watching Mikki Willis' latest documentary called 'Plandemic 3: The Great Awakening'.

Already prior to watching, based on the title, I had a suspcicion that the film makers had chosen a somewhat 'New ageish' approach that would not quite dig deep enough. Sadly, my suspcicions were confirmed. To put it bluntly, compared to the previous two plandemic movies, this time Willis and his team bit off more than they could chew. The good news is that IMO Willis has become an even better director. The editing, scenery and other things that in my layman's view constitute excellent movie making are there.

So, in this film the main message is that the root of our problems is all forms of collectivism, and mainly communism. China is of course presented as the evil example, and there is a lot of footage of various historic displays of communism in the US. The CCP is covertly taking over the US etc. Desmet is there delivering his 'mass formation' thesis, and Edward Griffin (in clips from 50 years ago) occupies a good part of the film explaining the dangers of the 'communist takeover'. However, as we know, these ideologies are only the surface manifestations of ponerological processes, instigated by schizoids and other psychopathological characters, and then later fully utilized by psychopaths. Harrison has explained the problems with Desmet's 'mass formation' and related views much better than I ever could, so I will not attempt to describe it in more detail.

On one hand, I don't hold the film makers ignorance against them...the subject of ponerology and psychopathology is quite complex and still, sadly, 'fringe'. On the other hand, I see it as unwise to try to 'cover all bases' without a clear understanding of the facts and underlying causes.

All in all, I would've been more pleased if the film makers would've focused on a narrower segment/set of problems. I see this attempt to address everything in a 'big swoop' without keeping the motto ignotas nulla curatio morbid in mind as counterproductive by giving people a false perception, and thus, a false kind of hope for the better.

Sorry to deliver such a negative review, knowing that the people behind this film are good, kind and hard working. Yeah, I know, I hear you saying "Well, smartypants, do a better job yourself!" :-):-D

I'm curious to hear what others think of the film once you've watched it.

They are up to something, I can imagine, better to work at home because the office/school has not changed their MERV-13 filter. And the air quality in the street, they will come up with something to scare everyone so they don't go out.

US CDC announces indoor air guidance for COVID-19 after 3 years
A day after the US Government formally lifted the COVID-19 public health emergency order on May 11—and 3 years into the pandemic—the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced long-awaited new ventilation guidance aimed at reducing indoor transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The announcement calls for indoor air to be completely replaced at least five times every hour and cleaned with minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV)-13 air filters.
“It's not overstating things to say this is a historic moment”, said Joseph G Allen, a Director of the Healthy Buildings Program (Harvard University T H Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA) who chaired the Lancet COVID-19 Commission Task Force on Safe Work, Safe School, and Safe Travel and participated in the October, 2022, White House summit on indoor air quality.
“It's the first time that the CDC has released a health-based ventilation target specific to respiratory pathogens”, Allen said, noting that the guidance follows recommendations suggested in the Lancet COVID-19 Commission. “It's evidence based, practical, feasible, and understandable. It can be achieved in buildings today, in offices, homes, schools, airports, and coffee shops.”
This guidance was released less than 2 weeks after Rochelle Walensky stepped down as Director of the CDC. On May 15, the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) also released ventilation recommendations for pathogen mitigation, although these would only apply during periods of high-risk viral transmission.
Allen hopes the CDC guidance will be the first step toward formal, government-enforced regulatory standards. The US Environmental Protection Agency has an Indoor Environments Division, but the staff currently do not regulate indoor air quality; the agency is reviewing voluntary strategies to improve indoor school and commercial building air quality. For now, compliance with the new CDC guidance will be voluntary and building owners will have to pay for the required equipment upgrades.
“These recommendations are an important step but also require financial support to see them through”, said infectious disease epidemiologist Saskia Popescu (Schar School of Policy and Government, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, USA). That is because most buildings in the US were not constructed to address indoor transmission of respiratory viruses. “Many require significant mechanical upgrades to buildings”, Popescu said. “Using at least MERV-13 filters requires not only financial support but the personnel and processes for upkeep and effective implementation.”
Sure, I can imagine the tons of waste and expense of changing the filter 5 times every hour per room, building..
Indoor ventilation has long been discussed as a trade-off between protecting people's health or improving buildings’ energy efficiency—but that is a false dichotomy, contends Allen, who said that improved ventilation can be “essentially cost neutral or even put money back in the pockets of a building's owner.” Giving buildings a ventilation tune-up improves air quality, saves energy, and helps businesses hit their climate goals, he said. “I want to be sure that we don't lose the healthy building conversation as the climate conversation starts to dominate, because I don't think the green building movement and the healthy building movement are mutually exclusive. I think they're the same thing.”

I haven't had a chance to watch the other videos. And yes, what Dr. David Martin said is just like you said stunningly brilliant. Here is just his part.

Actually, here is what is said in conclusion from Financial analyst David Martin misrepresents studies and patent applications to promote the baseless claim that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon :

"Martin’s speech doesn’t provide the smoking gun for COVID-19 origin that he and others claimed to be. The alleged evidence presented is nothing but a list of misrepresented studies on early coronavirus research and old patent applications on animal coronaviruses all unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic.

None of the cited studies and patents suggests that the virus was engineered. In fact, some of Martin’s claims aren’t even new and have already been debunked. While there are still questions about whether the virus SARS-CoV-2 had infected humans through a naturally-occurring spillover event or a lab leak incident, there is simply no evidence to suggest that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon."

Worth reading the whole text... Who is right ?

They are up to something, I can imagine, better to work at home because the office/school has not changed their MERV-13 filter. And the air quality in the street, they will come up with something to scare everyone so they don't go out.
There is something similar to this in Canada at the moment (it reminds me of the old "Terrorism Threat Index")-

Actually, here is what is said in conclusion from Financial analyst David Martin misrepresents studies and patent applications to promote the baseless claim that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon :

"Martin’s speech doesn’t provide the smoking gun for COVID-19 origin that he and others claimed to be. The alleged evidence presented is nothing but a list of misrepresented studies on early coronavirus research and old patent applications on animal coronaviruses all unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic.

None of the cited studies and patents suggests that the virus was engineered. In fact, some of Martin’s claims aren’t even new and have already been debunked. While there are still questions about whether the virus SARS-CoV-2 had infected humans through a naturally-occurring spillover event or a lab leak incident, there is simply no evidence to suggest that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon."

Worth reading the whole text... Who is right ?
XPan would you please tell us why this is 'funny' as your smilie suggests.
It could be about the bioweapon claim being debunked, which is kind of a joke may be.
But what about the analysis of the misrepresented studies from D. Martin ? True or not, partly or totally ?
Propaganda doesn't usually come from only one 'side'...

Propaganda doesn't usually come from only one 'side'...
There was an old Twitter thread by Kevin McKernan:

With a conclusion:

Consolidated thread posts:

Also:

Back
Top Bottom