LANCET: COVID VACCINE CAUSES HEART DAMAGE

===========

It may be nothing new to us, but it is extremely important for the evidence since it comes from the most well-known medical journal in the world.

The study examined young people with COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis (C-VAM) and compared them with 100 cases of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C). The majority of C-VAM patients were male and developed symptoms such as chest pain and elevated troponin levels after the second dose of the vaccine.

Although clinical symptoms were mild in most cases and patients recovered quickly, 82% of cases showed cardiac damage due to “late gadolinium enhancement” (LGE) in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).

In 60% of cases, these damages persisted even after six months.

To put it simply: The vaccinated young people don't notice anything at the moment, but they walk around with a ticking bomb on their hearts

"Vaccinated - Died"

I found a very recent (29 Sep 2024) in german held interview between Paul Brandenburg och Dr Ute Krüger (24 min).

She was active in pathology in Southern Sweden for 25 years, and wrote an unique book together with Walter Lang (and with samples made by Dr Prof. Arne Burkhardt); a histopathologic Atlas regarding Corona "Vaccin" Damages - documenting 99 cases in total / Post-mortem examinations with many tissue samples.

Apparently the book is written in such a way, that it is easier to understand for the reader and medical staff.
Below the link to the interview.

I forgot to add the SECOND part of the interview.

It is here (spoken in German):

NEW documentary “Vaxxed III” will premiere online free via Children’s Health Defense on Friday October 4 at 7pm ET, 4pm PT. The following link is the sign-up page (they want name, email), and then they send a direct link to the broadcast:

NEW documentary “Vaxxed III” will premiere online free via Children’s Health Defense on Friday October 4 at 7pm ET, 4pm PT. The following link is the sign-up page (they want name, email), and then they send a direct link to the broadcast:
Vaxxed I and II are both must watch documentaries, so I will definitely be watching Vaxxed III.
Vaxxed III is a project of CHD Films, LLC, a division of Children’s Health Defense

Back
Top Bottom