Dude not arguing against, just postulating that if it is an East Asian gene targeting of whataver origin; intentional, unintentional, cosmic, etc.; attacking those of such, I have a direct interest of individual life on this plane being cut short before my expectations, thus the speculation.

So the outside of China cases, all East Asians, any other?

Dude not arguing against, just postulating that if it is an East Asian gene targeting of whataver origin; intentional, unintentional, cosmic, etc.; attacking those of such, I have a direct interest of individual life on this plane being cut short before my expectations, thus the speculation.

Well, lots of people could have some East Asian genes and not know about it.

The WHO decided yesterday that there is not reason for a global alarm yet. The main reason maybe is its actual low mortality rate :
Chinese authorities presented new epidemiological information that revealed an increase in the number of cases, of suspected cases, of affected provinces, and the proportion of deaths in currently reported cases of 4% (17 of 557).
SARS was at 11%.

As an update, the death too is now at 41 deaths in China out of ~1300 worldwide (~3.15%). There are at least three cases in France and a few in the US, but I couldn't find any specific details on the individuals.

Here is one identified as the first Westerner to get it after viisting Thailand.

China coronavirus: British tourist believed to have contracted virus as infection cases increase
A British tourist is feared to have contracted a deadly new flu-like virus as the number of cases soar in China.

Ashley Shorley, 32, was rushed to hospital in Phuket after falling ill while visiting the island of Koh Phi Phi in Thailand.

Doctors in Phuket believe Mr Shorley’s symptoms to be consistent with the Chinese coronavirus, making him its first Western victim, according to The Sun.

Tobacco does not necessarily care where the virus comes from I don't think but your genetics are of course individual and unique.

For anyone interested in some phylogenetic data of the nCov-2019 virus here is some analysis of publically shared genome sequences:

Of note:
The phylogenetic tree of the currently available complete genomes is given in Figure 1. This shows that there is very limited genetic variation in the currently sampled viruses in Wuhan. This is indicative of a relatively recent common ancestor for all these viruses.

Genomes_2020-01-22_23.phyml.tree_v2.0

Also of note in a separate article, there is evidence that the claims that the reservoir for nCoV-2019 to be snakes is most likely not true. Bats are probably the reservoir (like SARS-CoV), but the running theory is that the virus was likely brought to the market via an intermediary host.

In conclusion, the study by Ji et al. is flawed and there is no evidence for snakes being the reservoir for nCoV-2019. This does not mean that snakes couldn’t be the reservoir, however, there is currently no data to support this claim and I find that hypothesis unlikely given that nCoV-2019 is closely related to SARS-CoV-like viruses circulating in bats. At this stage, we still do not know what the reservoir for nCoV-2019 is and how widespread it is (although bats seem likely).

Of course with the shutdown of the wet market where the outbreak supposedly began, any tracking of potential sources of the intermediary hosts is difficult.

Here is another great source of information regarding this virus:
Genomic analysis of nCoV spread. Situation report 2020-01-23.
Author: Trevor Bedford, Richard Neher, James Hadfield, Emma Hodcroft, Misja Ilcisin, Nicola Müller 1
1 Fred Hutch, Seattle, USA and Biozentrum, Basel, Switzerland

Created: 2020 Jan 23
This report uses publicly shared novel coronavirus (nCoV) genomic data from GISAID to estimate rates and patterns of viral epidemic spread. We plan to issue updated situation reports as new data is produced and shared. This website is optimized for display on desktop browsers.
Which covers:
- Indepth phylogenetic interpretation
- Dating the time of the most recent common ancestor
- Estimating the growth rate

Sorry if the following is not accurate, but since you asked, I've search from "coronavirus towns doused in powder by PRC air force, disinfectant used in shanghai" (5th > in the comment previous your own) in Google and here is one entry (an article published on yesterday) on first page:

Coronavirus in China: 23 Million QUARANTINED, 2.8 Million Infected; 112,000 DEAD

Hal Turner radio show is it an accurate source?

I was just thinking today that Google has become pretty useless when looking for certain types of information pertaining to foreign affairs, politics and health issues. Its probably ok when looking for something to buy such as electronics.The fact this appears on page one is in itself suspicious as of course, they'll put their propaganda right up front. Seems to me, Hal Turner came up some years ago as a disinfo propagator, sensationalist, but it's been quite a while and I don't recall the details. Yandex is the search engine of choice these days for anything more controversial.

I saw a scene - I think it was on youtube - where all this heavy equipment was building a new hospital in a short amount of time. And it seems like a radical solution, as they probably have reasonable medical accommodations already... so maybe this new facility is more for providing fresh, unpolluted air, which is rare in their quarantine areas. Treatment as well, but fresh air is important, and maybe it is a bad time of the year for pollution.

It may seem ridiculous, but we don't live in those polluted conditions.

I saw a scene - I think it was on youtube - where all this heavy equipment was building a new hospital in a short amount of time. And it seems like a radical solution, as they probably have reasonable medical accommodations already... so maybe this new facility is more for providing fresh, unpolluted air, which is rare in their quarantine areas. Treatment as well, but fresh air is important, and maybe it is a bad time of the year for pollution.

It may seem ridiculous, but we don't live in those polluted conditions.

It's more likely to keep them separate from all the other non-infected patients that at the current hospitals/medical institutions. Remember this is a city of 11 million, they will still need to treat patients for a myriad of other reasons, many of which are immunocompromised.

"30 cases in quarantine in Shenzhen, numbers given are false"

Another "China Watcher" (referenced in the above video) provides a shorter report covering some of the same information...

Brief: A story on the so-called "Wet Market" which deals in suspect meats and lousy sanitation where the virus is suspected to have sprung from. Information about a community dinner which should probably have been shut down over concerns, but wasn't. According to the presenter, the Chinese government spent weeks hushing up news of this outbreak rather than dealing with it. -With the proffered explanation that CCP bureaucrats are too afraid to speak up or take action for fear of being singled out.

nothing new in this article, it is from yesterday but, in the comment section there is that guy S Melancon is comment that got my attention,

comment by S,Melancon :

I posted this for an earlier article but wanted to sound alarm - please post any news with sources as we needto stay on top of this. Thanks - oh, please excuse the length but had a bit to convey and will add that they over-weaponized as actual parameters exceeded stated such as 50% mortality when actuak proved to be 70% - plus much greater virility, enhanced transmission, mutation rate much higher...

------------------------------

There are a lot of parallels to the 2014 Ebola epidemic in Western Africa. That Ebola was a weaponized Zaire strain developed at US DoD bioweapon research labs located in the outbreak zone - one in Sierra Leone and one in Liberia. These labs were partnered with Canadian firm Teckmira that conducted live Zaire strain Ebola vaccine trial in Sierra Leone and Liberia - the outbreak occurred around the same time as the trial was initiated and outbreak centred in close proximity to the vaccine trial coordination centres that were also in the same buildings as the bioweapon labs.

The way the Ebola outbreak was evolving Caught my attention and after some digging, my concerns were enough to sound the alarm - note that I took courses as part of my doctoral degree requirements - courses included one on time to event hazard modelling and another on epidemiological methods taught at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine - note the the Canadian doctor that headed the containment effort of SARS in 2003 helped teach the course and his lecture on how SARS was contained was absolutely riveting. So having some understanding of contagion modeling, I did not like how the Ebola outbreak was evolving and similarly I do not like how this Coronavirus outbreak is evolving. These concerns are not trite.

I did a threat assessment of the Ebola for US government agencies with advanced draft provide first week of November 2014. Note the epidemic started to suddenly go way shortly afterwards. - this was no coincidence as my assessment placed the risk at high potential for ELE - extinction level event. The bioweapon kill switches had to be utilized before the Ebola went pandemic and gained a sufficient pool of infected to provide reservoir of virus to mutate around the safety switches such that the pandemic would be unstoppable and kill almost everyone - less than 2% of world population would survive given spillover effects. By the way, research Georgia Guidestones, the strange addition of a 2014 block in 2014 and then its mysterious removal - location of insert date in proximity of world population of 500,000,000 hmmmm... well it was going to be a lot less than 500,000,000 if not stopped.

The connection between the outbreak and the vaccine trial and bioweapon labs were not lost on the locals and this explains the high incidents of attacks on health care workers - it was not due to superstition among the people, somehow accepted here in the West by many that still hold the antiquated stereotype of Africans as uncivilized savages.

The outbreak in China has similarities with Ebola as both had high mutation rates and enhanced transmission and infectious capabilities relative to peer pathogens of their respective classes - transmission is enhanced to expose more people more quickly (viral load rapidly rises) and the relative risk is higher that exposure will result in infection - both are double their peers and given contagion models are exponential, this is a very big deal. There are other parallels such as high rate of health care professionals being exposed - China downplayed this as was the case for the 2014 Ebola outbreak that had a much higher casualty rate for healthcare workers caring for the infected than any prior Ebola outbreak.

The differences are that Ebola had a 70% mortality rate if treated, 90% if untreated. But transmission and spread not nearly as easy or rapid as the Chinese outbreak - the Coronavirus is high morbidity but death less than 20% of cases I estimate. So the Ebola going pandemic would take down civilization culling most of the world’s population and collapse healthcare systems on a global scale. The Coronavirus will kill mostly indirectly, due to lack of healthcare systems on a global scale as they are rapidly overwhelmed by caseloads.

This outbreak is concerning given Chinese officials emphasized mutation and evolution - this is a flag for a genetically engineered pathogen and the spread of this virus is breathtaking. If this is about depopulation, the mutation capabilities and very rapid transmission and geographic expansion make this very risky way to do it - playing with fire.

I will see about publishing the assessment - if I do, be in next 48 hours. The assessment is relevant to what is happening today.

I will keep an eye on southfront for is assesment,

Last edited:
I'm inclined to take this threat seriously (as opposed to previous year's sales pitches for New And Improved vaccines, and why you should love and trust your government).

I don't like the 2-week gestation period on this one. With those nasty kill-ya-right-away bugs.., who cares? (Well, aside from the people struck by them, obviously), but in terms of mobility, a fast-killing virus is self-limiting. Two weeks of folks walking around infected but showing no symptoms..? You can't hope to contain that, especially not after the way the CCP bungled its handling of things.

Though.., it's also not a black plague level bug in terms of "effect on user". Nobody is reporting big black pustules and bleeding from your eyes and other nasty stuff. Thank goodness!

So I just ordered another batch of Lugol's Iodine and a copy of that Mark Sircus book Laura recommended from the recently active Sodium Bicarbonate thread.

Keep on eating those good, protective fats, make up some of that bone broth, and do your best to get well quick when this bug blasts through your town. Thankfully, most SOTT forum members have been working on amping up their immune systems for years now, so I'm hoping not to be reading any obituaries here. (I'd better not! Y'all take good care of yourselves, okay?)

The fact that Wuhan is an old French trading post and that several (including Peugeot) French companies are based there and in the surrounding area might explain why, regarding Europe, France has 3 declared cases while other European countries have not, for now. The Alliance Française of Wuhan has been created in 2000, the town of Wuhan being twinned with Bordeaux, one of the two cities (with Paris) where one case have been declared. Many other cities around the world are twinned with Wuhan as well. Wuhan is also twinned with Essonne, a French department near Paris and Wuhan has with France many cooperation in education as well. And there is the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China, BSL4 level (the highest) Pathogens Laboratory (P4), result of the cooperation agreement between France and China in Wuhan, after pandemic SRAS in 2003:

Biosafety Level 4 Laboratory User Training Program, China
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Volume 25, Number 5—May 2019

After the 2003 SARS epidemic, the government of China initiated a plan to construct a national high-level biosafety laboratory system to prepare for and respond to future infectious disease outbreaks. One of the goals was to build a BSL-4 laboratory that meets the national and international standards for diagnosing, researching, and developing antiviral drugs and vaccines while additionally preserving highly pathogenic BSL-4 agents for future scientific research. Within the framework of the Sino-French Cooperation Agreement on Emerging Infectious Diseases Prevention and Control (2) signed in October 2004, China constructed its first BSL-4 laboratory, the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Level 4) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, in 2015. During construction, prospective BSL-4 laboratory staff members visited France, the United States, or Australia for BSL-4 training and capacity building. After 2 years of testing and commissioning, Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory passed a series of assessments, and the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment certified it as meeting the highest biosafety standard in January 2017 (3). In August 2017, the National Health Commission of China approved research activities involving Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses at the Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory (4).

The fact that Wuhan is an old French trading post and that several (including Peugeot) French companies are based there and in the surrounding area might explain why, regarding Europe, France has 3 declared cases while other European countries have not, for now. The Alliance Française of Wuhan has been created in 2000, the town of Wuhan being twinned with Bordeaux, one of the two cities (with Paris) where one case have been declared. Many other cities around the world are twinned with Wuhan as well. Wuhan is also twinned with Essonne, a French department near Paris and Wuhan has with France many cooperation in education as well. And there is the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China, BSL4 level (the highest) Pathogens Laboratory (P4), result of the cooperation agreement between France and China in Wuhan, after pandemic SRAS in 2003:

Biosafety Level 4 Laboratory User Training Program, China
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Volume 25, Number 5—May 2019

the French are reacting,

and this :

and this:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom