Well, this is beyond ridiculous.

Yes, you still need to wear sunscreen indoors — here's why

If you're fortunate enough to work from home during the coronavirus pandemic, then you've probably got your morning beauty routine on lock by now. You wash your face, hydrate your skin and apply your no-fail makeup products (if you're choosing to wear makeup at all) before you hop on your morning video chat with your co-workers.

But you might be forgetting an essential part of your beauty routine: sunscreen.

It turns out that if you want to protect your skin from the sun's harsh UVA and UVB rays, you'll need to put on sunblock every morning, according to medical experts, even if you're staying completely inside.

"UVA rays penetrate through glass, so if your room has a window, it is important to wear sunscreen even when inside," says New York-based dermatologist Dr. Hadley King. "UVA rays are generally linked to the aging of skin cells and tend to be the cause of wrinkles, sunspots and other signs of sun damage. UVB rays, on the other hand, are the principal cause of sunburns, directly damage DNA in skin cells and are linked to most skin cancers. The glass typically used in car, home and office windows is designed to block most UVB rays, but it does not offer protection from all UVA rays. So even if you're indoors, if you're close to a window, you are still at risk of exposure to UVA rays and possible sun damage."

Dr. Harold Lancer, a dermatologist in Los Angeles and founder of Lancer Skincare, agrees. "As a general rule, we tell patients, 'If you can see where you are walking without the use of a flashlight, there is enough light to require the use of sunscreen,'" he says. "Indoor light exposure is broad-spectrum and can influence cell behavior in the skin."

If you're hanging out in a space with neither windows nor direct sunlight, your skin could still benefit from applying sunscreen. Hear us out: Our phones, laptops, TVs and even LED light bulbs can emit blue light, aka high-energy visible light, which can impact the health of our skin as well.

"Visible light accounts for 50% of the sunlight spectrum, and it's the only part of light that can be detected by the human eye," explains King. "The blue/violet band of this visible spectrum has a particularly high energy level and is known as high-energy visible light."

Listen to the medical experts, they say! Wear a mask, stay inside, use a sunscreen!

I've been reading a bit about the retroviruses and the mRNA vaccines because I have the feeling that these are key in the "gene therapy" some are planning, thinking that it might "save the world" while actually being like a Trojan virus that sneaks into the body causing havoc over time and at the genome level.

There's a very interesting article on SOTT about these vaccines, here:

COVID-19: The Spearpoint For Rolling Out a 'New Era' of High-Risk, Genetically Engineered Vaccines -- Sott.net
“Not to worry, say the entities funded by Gates (and also the Pentagon). Scientists working in the burgeoning field of synthetic biology are confident that they can "outdo" and outsmart nature using next-generation vaccine technologies such as gene transfer and self-assembling nanoparticles — along with invasive new vaccine delivery and record-keeping mechanisms such as smartphone-readable quantum dot tattoos”.

From what I’ve been hearing and what the article says, these vaccines are faster to produce, and that’s the sales pitch they’ve been using for them in the context of this Falsedemic.

But there are some very intriguing things about mRNA vaccines that make them suitable for their plans of tweaking the DNA in some way (if that’s what they want to do…).

Again from the article:
mRNA approaches seem to attract researchers with a highly mechanistic view of human beings. One such individual praises mRNA for its "inherent 'programmability," stating "Much like [a] computer [operating system], mRNA therapy can reprogram [one's] body to produce its own therapies”. The CEO of Moderna describes mRNA approaches — which use "custom-built" strands of mRNA to "turn the body's cells into ad hoc drug factories" — as being "like software: You can just turn the crank and get a lot of products going into development." Likewise, the journal Nature (commenting on mRNA technology from "a biotech and industrial perspective") enthuses that the approach "allows rapid refinement with almost limitless combinations of derivatives."

While I continued to look a bit more into these vaccines I came across another good article about Mikovits work, by Mercola.

Evidence Showing SARS-CoV-2 Is a Lab-Created Virus

Here’s a shortened summary:
To reiterate some of the key take-home messages Mikovits delivers in this interview:

She believes COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it’s the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 (which appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function). Previous XMRV (human gammaretroviruses) infection may facilitate SARS-CoV-2 to express the COVID-19 illness.

Put another way, COVID-19 may be initiated by SARS-CoV-2 but dependent upon a preexisting infection with and awakening of other viruses such as XMRV, gamma retroviruses, possibly Lyme and other coinfections, including parasites, and this is why anti-parasitic medications like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin help.

Blood products and vaccines are contaminated with XMRVs that can damage your immune system and cause CFS, cancer and other chronic diseases. The viruses spread within laboratories as they have adapted to become aerosolized, and contaminate cell lines used in vaccine production and other viral research, including research on coronaviruses.

Flu vaccines have spread a host of dangerous viruses around the world, which can then interact with SARS COV-2.

SARS-CoV-2 is more dangerous and virulent than typical coronaviruses because it includes sequences of HIV, SARS and another virus, which enable it to infect more than just your respiratory epithelium. It can also infect blood cells and hematopoeitic organs such as the spleen.

While this not new for the people who have read this thread, reading the whole thing has brought me to think that this is connected to this forum’s research about how chronic parasitic and viral infections can cause autoimmune diseases. But the retrovirus factor seems rather interesting, and also the fact that this SARS COV-2 seem to have “an HIV envelope”, HIV being a retrovirus type. If that’s the case, it would make sense that it was designed like this so that it would be able to cause the DNA changes they wanted (OSIT), because retroviruses have a particular ability to penetrate the DNA and stay there forever and causing our own cells to replicate them.

Another interesting thing that I’ve read there is that the coronavirus manifests quite differently in different people (that much we have seen). Mikovits’ theory is that this depends on whether or not the person has other underlying infections, such as the XMRV which was spread throughout the population through vaccines. Now, this again makes me think of how fortunate we are to have investigated on the subject of underlying infections a few years ago!

But there’s also another interesting thing about this. Maybe we can understand a bit more of how this virus works positively for some and negatively for some by looking at this “retrovirus” connection.

The way I see it, it’s like some of these retroviruses are some sort of viruses that are designed to kind of bring new information into the DNA. They may be part of what prompts the “virolution”, so to say, but in ways that are way beyond our understanding right now. We also know that DNA isn’t just a simple code in some sort of purely materialistic/mechanistic way, and that it has “antennae-like” properties that are “connected” to what I will call the “information field”, for lack of a better a term.

So, it could be that, in their materialistic/mechanistic view of human beings and reality, these people thought (and still think) it would be easy to just change the DNA according to their plans using a retrovirus type of technology that would just insert itself into the DNA and start replicating. Yet, they have failed because the results depend too much on the interaction of their virus with the DNA, which can bring a completely different result depending on what the person had previously and, of course, the Being of a person, which is something that escapes their understanding (perhaps?) and is related characteristics of the DNA interactions that are more on a “soul” or “spirit” realm (I’m sorry for the lack of proper terms).

And now they may want to try it again with one of those mRNA vaccines, and it may work to some extent, but it can also go wrong again for the same reason.

Now, switching a bit to topic of how we can protect ourselves from the damage of this potential vaccine if it becomes mandatory. I was thinking that in this case, the problem isn’t so much the toxicity as in adjuvants and other chemicals –although that’s certainly important as well–, but the DNA damage/change they can cause. That much has also been said already, I know. So we have many tools that include more “physical” approaches, like detoxing with supplements, diet, and all that, as well as the “psychic hygiene” and the Work on ourselves that we are doing, which I believe play a massive role in all this.

But, just as something else to add to our protective tools, I’ve found that the methylation pathways are super important when dealing with retroviruses in this article (also about Mikovits work, but this one is an old one).

The Truth About Human Retroviruses and Chronic Disease
Now, this DNA insertion has been ongoing throughout human history. According to Mikovits, about 10 percent of the human genome is retroviral in origin. These are called human endogenous retroviruses. These, however, differ in that they've been crippled in part by our DNA methylation machinery (which modulates genes expression and the human immune system — so that they can no longer make complete viruses and therefore cannot infect others.

However, when you're infected with a retrovirus such as human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV-1), HIV HBRV or Borellia as in chronic Lyme disease and develop DNA methylation and immune dysfunction, these endogenous retroviruses begin to be expressed, and this is yet another really important finding.

So, once again, dealing with chronic infections, having a good diet, a good microbiota and improving our methylation “machinery” are all good strategies that can help us deal with a potential mandatory vaccine. That seems promising to me! And it also brings a lot of gratitude because we can see how we have already been preparing for this throughout the years.

And, well… that’s what I’ve been wanting to say. I’m sorry for the long post and thanks for reading it to those who had the time to do it!

OK...I would ask of all of us, which entity is in charge of death? And which entity is in charge of Life?
How do we understand any of this knowing that each and every one of us is going to leave this sphere of existence through the "death" experience at a time of our (seemingly unconscious) choosing?
Our loved ones exit, and also come into our lives once again!
Why is it we attempt to limit the expression of All That Is by our tiny summary judgements of what is "wrong" and what is "right"?
If Life Itself is a continuous cycle of lessons designed to express multitudinous reflections of Life Itself?
We are all safe, We are all supported, We are all protected in this "experiment" of All That Is exploring itself then!
IOW We are all beloved extensions of the Consciousness of the universe and need not fear for our safety in any way.

The C's say that we will be ok.
I understood this as the C's saying Laura and Laura's family will be ok. Naturally I hope this sentiment covers heaps more people, but I'm not banking on it, just yet. Im calling it a 'work in progress', 'perhaps', or 'maybe' or even 'open'. I think if a person wants something they have to work hard for it, and also mark that line in the sand and stand up for what they believe in. It's almost like a test of sorts. It must be reasonable to assume that some people have already passed this test and some people don't even know they are required to take it, or what the test is, as it relates to them.... :shock:

I don't know if this has been posted before since I'm hard at work on my book and not able to keep up. But, I took a break today to watch/listen to this and I think it's a must share.

Wow, that was powerful! Not only does this doctor have a very interesting take on viruses in general and Covid specifically, but he also has a solid spiritual perspective. He was inspired and inspiring! Thanks for sharing Laura!

Another whistleblower expert is speaking out -Professor Dolores Cahill - Degree in Molecular Genetics and PhD in Immunology. She is prepared to stand as expert testimony for free for anyone who wants to challenge the lockdown and social distancing. She's based in Ireland so I don't know if that's an international offer. Highlights of the interview:

-First 10 mins outlining experience and credentials
- #Nothingburgervirus
- open the countries back up
- reality is opposite to what governments and media are presenting
- exposure gives life long immunity
- important for natural biome to come into contact with viruses - absolutely no need for lockdown
- well known in immunology that you can take preventative measures to boost your own immune system (vitamins C and D, zinc and good nutrition)
- no-one needed to die
- symptomatic need 1 - 5 x 10 cent hydroxychloroquine tablets
- Hydroxychloroquine well known to be effective because it was used in the first SARS virus in 2003.
- If our health agencies, governments and media were working for society they would be telling to boost up on vitamin D and C and mineral zinc and also then to have hydroxychloroquine on stand by for the at risk symptomatic.
- military that were given flu vaccine in 2017, 2018 had cytokine storm when they come across coronavirus and got severely sick.
- flu vaccines given in Wuhan and Italy were grown on dog tissues, and dogs are known to have coronaviruses.
- test coronavirus vaccines create cytokine storms when the vaccinated come into contact with coronavirus after vaccination.
- no need for any further drugs (vaccines) to be developed.
- vaccines should not be called safe because they are not safety tested and not subject to randomised placebo trials and ingredients in vaccines themselves are known to be bad for the immune system.
- there is no need for the hype. This is neglecting the population.
- no need to wear a mask unless you have symptoms and if you have symptoms just stay at home.
- absolutely no basis for social distancing if you boost your immune system there will be no second spike.
- if there are deaths and there is known to be a prevention and a treatment then it's a crime against humanity.
- presentation of data has been misleading, incorrect and causing fear.
- will personally take a case against mandatory vaccination because there is no way to support mandatory vaccination against human rights.
- It's a joke that nobody is dying from cancer or cardiovascular disease any more because COVID-19 is recorded on the death certificates.
- media reporting new cases confirmed instead of that these people are immune for life and will no longer transmit the disease.
- we need to stop the politicians and the media using this as a fear mongering propaganda tool to take away rights from people, make them more sick and to force vaccinations on to them.
- is fearful that deaths due to lockdown will be attributed to the second spike. It seems as though they want to have more deaths so that they can retrospectively justify the lockdowns so that they can retrospectively justify the curtailments in freedoms.
- on pandemic bonds - pandemic had to be called by March 2020 for those bonds to pay out. (she refers to the IMF here, but as far as I know it was the World Bank that issued pandemic bonds in 2017 - IMF is the overseer of World Bank)
- addresses laboratory induced gain of function in viruses and show's how some changes in viruses attributed to mutation do not happen in nature. Gain of function research on coronaviruses started in North Carolina, but there was a moratorium placed on the research and it was blocked in a lot of countries so it was moved to a Wuhan lab with $3.7 million in funding.
- without the gain of function inserts into the virus it would engage with the ACE2 receptors, but when it has the gain of function inserts, the virus has another way of getting into the body. This change in the virus did not occur naturally.
- This is all a hoax and we have to call it out. We need to call out the police, the media, the journalists, the civil servants, the governments.
- if there is just 1% of people who are awake, we need to get together and decide that we are not going to be played, shop in local stores, liaise with farmers, protect small businesses.
- If we realise that the government, the media, the civil service, the health service are not working for the people then we need to be having alternative conversations using this as an opportunity to set things up to work for the people.
- If anyone wants to challenge the government lockdown - association or business, she is making herself available for free as an expert witness, or to challenge the government or take part in any debate.

Each time somebody new speaks out I just want to cheer!:clap::headbanger:

Agron, I think you're not seeing the forest for the trees. Protests generally don't work anyway and all they do is point out to the authorities who they should look out for. Also, gives them the chance to arrest some troublemakers.

Yeah - timing, temperance and forebearance. When the system starts to implode, I'm guessing their won't be much resistance to mass gatherings.

I'm pretty sure you all know this already, but just in case you want to inform others who might be receptive.

Masks trap CO2 that you normally breath out. This decreases your blood oxygen levels and increases your intake of CO2.

Increased CO2 in the blood decreases your PH, making your blood and entire body more acidic.

Viruses and bacteria which cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment.

In addition, multiple studies have shown that masks do not protect you against infection.

In short, wearing a mask increases the chance that opportunistic viruses that you are exposed to every day will thrive in your body.

All information to confirm the above is widely available o
Just earlier today had to send a 5min message to my siblings on our whats app page explaining the negative effects of wearing a mask for extended period.
Thanks for this Joe i had to also share with them.
We must drastically decrease the quality of everyone's life to save lives!
There is no evidence that vaccination has eradicated anything, except maybe critical thinking.
Keep it rolling MI, Your current flow is fully appreciated

And one more thing about Kenema National Labs: back during the Ebola scare, there was a man from the World Health Organization who investigated that lab by the name of Glenn Thomas. He apparently had discovered some unsettling things and was going to report them, but unfortunately he just 'happened' (along with many prominent microbiologists) to be on flight MH17 to an AIDS conference in Australia when it was shot down. Conveniently, it turned out. And not long after that, that lab was quietly shuttered.
Would the psychopaths in power take down an entire passenger airliner just to kill one person? Without hesitation.
Lawrence Patton McDonald (April 1, 1935 – September 1, 1983) was an American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Georgia's 7th congressional district as a Democrat from 1975 until he was killed while a passenger on board Korean Air Lines Flight 007 when it strayed into prohibited Soviet airspace and was shot down by Soviet fighter jets ...

Around May of 1983, approximately 4 months before being shot down in KAL007, Congressman Larry McDonald takes on Pat Buchanan and Tom Braden on Crossfire as they badger him about his new role as Chairman of the John Birch Society. He easily handles them and answers questions concerning the Elite's Conspiracy for a One World Government.

Is anyone else noticing the increasing spike in the news, where it seems all the villains of the last several years are being outed in the MSM for their evil ways simultaneously? And how a lot of this has been hidden in the glare of the COVID-1984 fiasco? I sure am.

To illustrate what I'm seeing, I'll post some headlines from the most recent ten pages on ZeroHedge and write a comment for each. Just read the headlines and comments; no need to read the articles. And I will make some points on the other side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
So, now some of the "players" who unmasked Flynn are exposed - and one of them is Joe Biden. Also, some of our "favorites" who have been in the news a lot over the last few years, playing the public role of "villain": CIA dupes Comey, Clapper, Brennan and Susan Rice:

The CIA comes right out and says the Syria affair is basically meant to bog down the Russians:

A small trickle of "truth" re: 9/11 and the Saudi involvement leaks out:

Former president Obama now drawing direct fire:

Washington State rolls out the Checka/Gestapo:

Flynn case STILL not dropped as judge allows for more input by the deranged left:

Paul Manafort, one of the few who went to jail during the entire Russiagate affair, released to home confinement:

Senator Rand Paul calls out Dr. Fauci:

The United Nations and the World Health Organization are being exposed for the clown show that they are:

The Mainstream Media's evil once again on display:

The Israeli Mossad outed by the FBI:

Obama again called out in the MSM for framing General Flynn:

Another White House official intimates that we are at war with China:

The bill that will make the American version of the Checka/Gestapo reality (check out the number of the beast):

Ooohh!! Are the supposed "indictments" about to actually be revealed??

China using the term "war" vs. the United States, in economic terms:

And then this one from Natural News: my governor here in California doubles down, saying that things will *never* get back to normal until we are ALL vaccinated; and, in the meantime, all of the people/fruit/inaminate objects that will test positive for COVID-1984 (and anyone else who ever got within a square mile of them, including the COVID-1984 test kits that themselves test positive for COVID-1984) will get visits from the Cheka/Gestapo:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seeing a theme here. And it feels like an urgent one.

I think that one set of psychopaths may be about to attack another set of psychopaths. And one set has definitely already been "outed" (or are doing their best to out themselves!) in the MSM as evil and deserving of disposal. That same MSM, in fact, that has been lying to us all along. And now we are to trust that they are *finally* waking up and telling us who the REAL evil bastards are??

(I'm getting these headlines from Zero Hedge simply because it's convenient, but Fox news and other major outlets are carrying this stuff now too.)

As I have said before, I think it is possible that we are all being played. Add in the fact that China and the US are throwing around the word: "WAR", and that all of those headlines came out in just the last couple of days...I think it is possible that a period of extreme chaos could be in play in the very near future. And the COVID-1984 scam is the cover that has allowed all of this to reach the boiling point almost without notice for most of the world.

The picture below is one that I took while on vacation in St. Petersburg, Russia, during Christmas 2005/06. I took it after praying for help fending off a group of gypsies that had begun to swarm around me on Nevsky Prospect. After doing so, they went around me as if I were invisible. Afterwards I felt a nudge to take a picture, even though I saw nothing there at the time. It was only later that I saw the image on the left. Whether it is an artifact of the camera or trick of the light, I do not know - but I definitely felt a benevolent presence that day. And I have been blessed with many such instances of wonder throughout my life.

I have read that the FOTCM group performs the "Prayer of the Soul" together. Would this be a good time to pray for help from the cosmos on behalf of not only humanity, but Earth and the universe itself? That is what I am doing, but in a way that preserves free will.

Take care, everyone. And prepare yourselves for the truly miraculous. I know it is possible. I pray as well that all those who came to Earth in order to help during these times receive all the guidance that they are willing and able to accept for the betterment of all, including those who are -

- The Bringers of the Dawn.

Amen.
St. Pete Angel.JPG

Luc do you have access to this report? Would it be a good idea to maybe translate it, or is it talked about in english somewhere, not really sure how or where to start searching for this on my own :|

The alternative media site "Tichy's Einblick" published excerpts from the report, here is the first installment that you might translate using DeepL: Exklusiv auf TE: „Ein Vorwurf könnte lauten: Der Staat hat sich in der Coronakrise als einer der größten fake-news-Produzenten erwiesen.”

There are other, and I believe the report itself was leaked in full somewhere. Maybe I can find it later or another German might help.

Edit: sorry, just saw someone posted it before. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been posted before since I'm hard at work on my book and not able to keep up. But, I took a break today to watch/listen to this and I think it's a must share.

This is a must watch video. I learned things that I must've missed in this thread, including: the presentation of high altitude sickness in COVID-1984 is not at all new, because it was reported previously in SARS and MERS; and the presentation of high altitude sickness in COVID-1984 is like cyanide poisoning, which probably can be reversed with existing FDA approved treatment for cyanide poisoning.

someone posted this on FB :
URGENT ALERT This is brilliant
👏

The next wave of viral infection is coming towards us.
So far only a few people were infected but the virus seems to have mutated and spreads from different countries - faster than Ebola.
The system-threatening virus has been named the WAKING-UP- FLU. It leads to a sudden clarity of mind and awareness in the here and now.
It begins fairly harmlessly with ingestion of organic wholefoods and turmeric, followed by a strong aversion to mass media.
The symptoms then develop into compassionate, unified consciousness and a deep connection to one's own soul and spirit - resulting in a hitherto unknown freedom from fear.
The final stage is unconditional love and gratitude towards creation
✨
🥰
Traditional means of treating this illness, such as chemicals suppression, mass vaccination, threats of a crash of the stock market or wars seem to be completely without effect.
The dark power elite doesn't know what to do!
The world health organisation has given this virus a new warning category because it might change life on Earth fundamentally for the better.
The WHO even sent a message to 7 billion earthlings: "stay safe, stay in your matrix" but this had no effect either. Experts call this virus the TRUTH VIRUS and it is highly infectious.
To avoid catching it you must radically avoid contact with independently thinking and responsibly acting human beings!
There is even a suspicion that this virus might be passed on telepathically. Latest research has finally revealed the complete pathway of transmission: this illness often begins by reading this decoded message - with an the incubation period of a few milliseconds.
A warm welcome to freedom!
Our number grows day by day!

Back
Top Bottom