Time to use up some of my old underwear. I had shared a post about it on Facebook but the post was removed.

If you can picture it:
The elastic waistband was used for attachment to head. The back part cut off and the front part hung loosely over the nose and mouth.

Even if you used new ones, you could easily get 6 for that price.
EbxgKlyWkAAEhp_.jpg
[I hope I don't get in too much trouble for this.]

thank you all for sharing your personal stories here; i have enjoyed reading them all! this mandatory mask business has been a real PITA so hearing you all resisting as well as you can has really been great to read.

as all of you, i have been playing the game and resisting as much as possible. i'm lucky at work, as i do not have to deal directly with customers! part of my work is in the parts department of the dealership and the boys back there do not care about not wearing a mask and were in fact quite outraged! same applies to the mechanics and service advisors. don't know how they feel about it in sales but they are a bit different up front. i'm sure some of them are based but wouldn't be surprised if most of them aren't.

masks are required to be in the showroom and they are requiring all customers to wear one as well! oof. employees dealing with customers must wear one but i am very blessed in that i very rarely have to. in the odd case i have to deliver a car to a customer.. i will not wear one. if asked, i will tell them i can't install your window tint if i cannot breathe! lmao. i avoid the sales floor like the plague, always cutting through the shop (masks not required back there) or taking the long way around the building. i have yet to put one on at work lmao.

in terms of running errands, the ol lady and i wear one in the grocery stores. she tends to keep hers up but anytime an isle is empty or there is plenty of free space surrounding us, i slip my mask off my nose and mouth lmao. and just walk around like that. i will slip it back up if we are getting close to others, especially the elderly! i reckon it is a little more considering. 75% of the time i'm not even wearing it properly lmao. idc tho. and i'm not embarrassing her either! i reckon that is my middle ground. MOST people are wearing them now though. the numbers of individuals not wearing them seems to be dwindling.

i went to the quiktrip (gas station) on friday. i have been going to this QT for years on a daily basis and they know me there. i never wear a mask lmao. in fact, i was standing there thinking of what to get when this dude's girlfriend walked past me (no mask) and he (no mask) was following her. when he saw me.. he stopped, we made eye contact, he smiled, i smiled, and he started nodding in approval saying yeaaah man, yeah. i did the same and said i'm with you brother and then we did a little fist pound lmao.

i don't understand where 'they' say all this racism exists cause the dude was black and i am white lmao. (i'm not even full white, i'm half chinese as well). if anything i've encountered more racism through slurs like chink and slant eyes! anyways, i won't digress from there as i am not bitter about it.

for those of us that are not self sufficient and rely on institutions like supermarkets and the like, continue retaining your free will as best you can! keep resisting in ways that leave you feeling in control to the best of your ability because it is very easy these days to feel like we are losing control. do not let them get you down!

i have to throw in the fact that all this business does make me a bit sad so i try not to dwell on it too much. i can no longer see the full faces of individuals.. those i love, those i've worked with for years, and even strangers! all i see above the masks are scared eyes, like those of a deer in headlights! i keep seeing this elderly woman from walmart in my mind. pushing a full sized cart, full of groceries, by herself, her mask on, and eyes full of confusion and fear. it hurts on a soul level so i try my best not to dwell.

as a side note, i have been rewatching the original twilight zone (the BEST one, of course!) and rewatched the obsolete man last night. it gave me chills as the parallels to today's times are uncanny!

anyways, stay safe, stay true blue, and as always much love to all of you, my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Another one of my anecdotes from the Empire State [New York]: So, one of the subcontractors my husband works with happens to be from Poland. Any case, they got to talking about Covid, etc., with the result that the subcontractor offered my husband a "hook-up" he could use to get around having to get vaccinated, should things come to that. Yes, apparently this sub knows a doctor who feels very strongly that people should have the right to decide what goes into their bodies, etc., and so he's willing to fill out whatever forms necessary to help those who are being forced to have the vaccine for reasons related to work, travel, etc.

Anyway, based on an anecdote such as this, I was thinking that maybe we can all start to imagine that there are doctors out there who feel similarly, and will bravely do what they feel is right under these oppressive circumstances. This particular doctor is also a Polish immigrant, and they of course remember -- or members of their families remember -- these kinds of draconian measures being enacted against them in communist Poland, and so they are no doubt more likely to be sympathetic to those attempting to thwart such forms of injustice.

So, this is something to consider: are there doctors in your community who might be open to helping people out in this way? It's rather like forming a [true] resistance type effort -- through the grapevine, as opposed to social platforms where efforts like these would be over-exposed. I felt I'd share this here, for example, since this is a rather closed community, but I wouldn't share this on Twitter.

This particular doctor is also a Polish immigrant, and they of course remember -- or members of their families remember -- these kinds of draconian measures being enacted against them in communist Poland, and so they are no doubt more likely to be sympathetic to those attempting to thwart such forms of injustice.
I can vouch for that. A good friend is a Polish immigrant and I'm acquainted with many in the community. Remembrance of communism and martial law seem never to be far from their thoughts. Sometimes I won't understand a response or behavior, and that's usually at least part of the explanation.

What concerns me is the possibility of mandated vaccines with no opt-out. Ideally "we the people" keep this from happening. I have this fantasy that a vaccine (or something) backfires and pulls the human skin off of the lizards ("disabling" them before they can escape to a suitable environment). Perhaps it wouldn't actually solve much, but it would be so much fun to watch.

I can vouch for that. A good friend is a Polish immigrant and I'm acquainted with many in the community. Remembrance of communism and martial law seem never to be far from their thoughts. Sometimes I won't understand a response or behavior, and that's usually at least part of the explanation.

What concerns me is the possibility of mandated vaccines with no opt-out. Ideally "we the people" keep this from happening. I have this fantasy that a vaccine (or something) backfires and pulls the human skin off of the lizards ("disabling" them before they can escape to a suitable environment). Perhaps it wouldn't actually solve much, but it would be so much fun to watch.
Or maybe it pulls the scales from the human eyes so as to help them see reality better. That would be a hoot! Imagine the propaganda as they changed direction in lockstep on the subject of mandatory vaccinations. Boy, that would wake people up.

Covid 19 theory

This theory ties covid 19 with the weather.

We have been having deluges all over the world, and as well, heat waves...
So, the sun is radiating much more than usual, and the particulates in the air - including water moisture - is irradiated.
So, the particulates are held aloft for much longer than in ordinary evaporation/condensation cycles, and this results in eventual deluges. But with the deluges, we get the accompaning irradiated particulates - which are blocking the radiation reaching the earth by absorbing them, but in the deluges fall in concentrations that are unhealthy.
And this is where outbreaks are worse - where there is a lot of particulates. And this irradiation is ingested and causes respiratory irritation and sickness.
We are ingesting solar radiation second hand in the particulates that are held aloft for longer periods, and then in concentrations fall, just as the deluges do.
Our atmosphere buffers the radiation, but there is too much, and so we not only get direct radiation, but environmental radiation in the particulates that absorb it, causing the covid 19 outbreak.
And this can explain the animal die offs, and the locust plagues, the weather, the covid 19 outbreak.

I bought some fresh, peeled carrots at the store the other day, and I opened the package taking some out to wash, and it felt slippery. I washed it off, and it looked fine. So I took a bite, and it was soapy! The carrot soaked up the soap.
Anyway, those anti-bacterial soaps - I'm assuming it is anti-bacterial - are probably more dangerous than covid 19! We could be poisoned in the process of protecting ourselves from it. And if you are a parent giving your kids processed veggies - insisting they eat it because it is good, taste test it first.

I bought some fresh, peeled carrots at the store the other day, and I opened the package taking some out to wash, and it felt slippery. I washed it off, and it looked fine. So I took a bite, and it was soapy! The carrot soaked up the soap.
Anyway, those anti-bacterial soaps - I'm assuming it is anti-bacterial - are probably more dangerous than covid 19! We could be poisoned in the process of protecting ourselves from it. And if you are a parent giving your kids processed veggies - insisting they eat it because it is good, taste test it first.
Ewww! Did the soap soak into the carrots? I'd think so, making them inedible regadless of what type of soap. I don't buy carrots that much, but I like them unmolested. Intact greens are a healthful bonus, and a little (organic) dirt on them is fine too.

Hello to all of you
I found a reading of a French channelling where it was asked not to pronounce the word Covid 19 anymore
This one, composed of numbers and letters with a very bad vibration, without any other explanation.
I told a friend about it and he gave me a straight answer.

Then I found the document I just sent you, and surprise, the explanation was there.
As it is a big document of more than 150 pages in French... I give you the explanation I received...
If you already knew that, I'm sorry.
Tenderness to all

COVID : Certificat Of Vaccination IDentity
19 : 1=A 9=i
AI = Intelligence Artificielle

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Was just watching the last vid of Ice Age Farmer channel on YT. And via him I - as a german - found out that a big supermarket chain (ALDI, I never go there, very rarely go to any supermarkets) is having signs installed that tell peeps that the consumption of dairy, meat and eggs are driving the pandemic! They advice peeps to stay with plant based foods! What? I wonder whether there is a law against stating pure nonsense, not proven right or wrong to direct people doing certain things ...?

Was just watching the last vid of Ice Age Farmer channel on YT. And via him I - as a german - found out that a big supermarket chain (ALDI, I never go there, very rarely go to any supermarkets) is having signs installed that tell peeps that the consumption of dairy, meat and eggs are driving the pandemic! They advice peeps to stay with plant based foods! What? I wonder whether there is a law against stating pure nonsense, not proven right or wrong to direct people doing certain things ...?

I am single-handedly driving this this scamdemic with my diet (much to the dismay of my many vegetarian and vegan friends). Maybe I should get some sense and start eating Bill Gates' artificial meat. I don't know about Germany, but lying about food and nutrition in the US is big business. We just prosecute people that tell the truth about supplements.

Back
Top Bottom