Doctor Simone Gold Fired from Hospital After Attending 'White Coat Summit' -- Hires Atty Lin Wood

I don't remember seeing this posted. It's significant news for many reasons.

In 1984 when my son was born. We had a naturopath Dr. She wasn't allowed hospital privileges for the delivery. We ended up using the resident Dr. After a pit drip and forced birth, my wife was taken by ambulance to a larger medical center. The Dr who performed the procedure said it should have been a C section. My son was born posterior with a high forceps procedure. Twenty three hours of labour. I was fortunate they both survived. Our family Dr wasn't allowed in the local country hospital where the birthing began. She was silenced. She risked losing what privileges she had in the medical system.

So yeah, censorship was alive and well back in 1984.

Funny, in a passive-aggressive way about wearing this damned thing, I do all the contrary of those guidelines ! I just have one disposable one taken at my job (it would hurt me to buy one...) that I use each time it's mandated. Even worse, I've got a second one for my husband, and it's very possible that we have exchanged them several times. :lol:

Maybe you should consider this, from a French Sott article:
A Spanish clinical pharmacist, head of a medical laboratory, decides to carry out an unprecedented experiment motivated by the testimony of a friend, who had fallen ill with rhinopharyngitis after being exposed to the use of the mask, which is supposed to protect us and others.

Hereafter the video intitled "Mask Microbiology: a very curious culture". It's in Spanish, but French and English subtitles are available.

I used to do the same as you, but since I saw the video, I do it differently.

I use a disposable one too, but I spray it with a mixture of essential oils (like a sanitizing spray with essential oils) before going out, then I put it in a bag in my handbag and take it out before going into the shops. Essential oils also allow you to breathe more pleasantly through the mask. I change it once a week, instead of not at all. The same can be done with a cloth mask, but I don't want to wear one (I've tried) because the thickness of the mask prevents me from breathing properly, even for some minutes. Hereafter, the product I use. Basically, they are essential oils that can be used in diffusion, so they are not more dangerous than when used in this way.

spray-assainissant-150ml-aromaforce-pranarom.jpg

Edit: Subtitles information and link to the article

Summary

• Most of it is running through the background of viruses as I described above.
  • Beyond the above, we learn that we have 2 means of defense against pathogenic viruses: Viral interferance and the immune system (anti bodies etc)
  • Viral interferance was in effect for 2 billion years before we ever had an immune system the immune system was only provided much much later - that means life evolved without an immune system but instead, with viral interferance as the main defense.
  • Viral interferance is the mechanism by which one virus (called Rubin virus after the man who discovered this phenomenon) provides immunity against another virus.
  • The rubin virus is a virus that is intergrated into the genomic make-up of the cell and becomes a provirus. This is a virus that does not destroy the cell, or rather, this is a virus that the cell has a symbiotic relationship with in a Lysogenic cycle.
  • He believes every pathogenic virus has a Rubin virus equivalent. That mean every virus that can lead to lysis of the cell has a virus that can protect the cell against it.
  • The immune system only comes into action at a later stage of an infection. The immune system is blind to what goes on in the cell, so if a virus infects the cell, the immune system is blind to this. The immune system will only know something is wrong once lysis starts happening i.e. cells start to die and viruses start getting released into the wider environment within the body.
  • The above again emphasises that viral interferance is more ancient than our immune system as we know it.

The vaccine debacle ignoring all the stuff we know about vaccines regarding the ingredients in there is a debacle because traditionally (i.e this was made before the mRNA / DNA vaccines) use attenuated pathogenic viruses as these are the viruses that get to that stage where the immune system kicks into gear i.e. that stage where the cell dies!

Lastly, cells can go from having a symbiotic beneficial relationship with proviruses to having this turn pathogenic due to stressors introduced to the cell. Mikovits talks about this with regards the activation of dormant retroviruses within the nucleas of our cells.

Last edited:
Maybe you should consider this, from a French Sott article:

Hereafter the video intitled "Mask Microbiology: a very curious culture". It's in Spanish, but French and English subtitles are available.

I used to do the same as you, but since I saw the video, I do it differently.

I use a disposable one too, but I spray it with a mixture of essential oils (like a sanitizing spray with essential oils) before going out, then I put it in a bag in my handbag and take it out before going into the shops. Essential oils also allow you to breathe more pleasantly through the mask. I change it once a week, instead of not at all. The same can be done with a cloth mask, but I don't want to wear one (I've tried) because the thickness of the mask prevents me from breathing properly, even for some minutes. Hereafter, the product I use. Basically, they are essential oils that can be used in diffusion, so they are not more dangerous than when used in this way.

spray-assainissant-150ml-aromaforce-pranarom.jpg

Edit: Subtitles information and link to the article

Thanks, MK, since it's you, I will listen to it ;-)

I must add that I wear these damned things less than 1 hour per week, fortunately! (I'm never been a strong consumer, and till this day, they leave us alone with this at work) And I'm not an hygenist, never has been. Like @nature I'm not afraid of "miasms" and have a strong faith in the ability of my body (and my immune system) to function well, and very well without my conscious spirit. Fingers crossed, but to this day, I'm lucky enough to not being proved wrong with that.

Just want to add, that I'm not judgemental at all of the people who can have a lot of health problems, and I can sympathize with them. I just think we have all our paths, lessons, experiences, past... and again, fingers crossed, I found myself lucky in this regard. (except some little, and very little ailments here or there)

I even pray regularly for the health (among other things) of all people who want to welcome the grace of the divine cosmic mind.

How to Fake an Alien Invasion
Now why in the world would I post a 5-year-old video on faking an alien invasion in a scamdemic thread? Check out the parallels in goals, tactics, and players. Besides, the plandemic story has always struck me as similar to an alien invasion. We have an invisible enemy out to kill us that has has no precedent, violates all of the known rules, and throws conventional knowledge and common sense out of the window. The same entities that are jumping in to "save humanity" from this common enemy are the same ones that would benefit from a fake alien invasion. The Really Big Mystery Disease™ seems like a really good substitute for many reasons.

If you think that my reasoning is a stretch, maybe you'll enjoy Corbett's video anyhow. Besides,"alien disclosure" once again is a current topic. And the PTB are piling it on thick, so why not pandemic > riots > alien invasion? What else might be lying around to toss into the stew?

Oscar Wilde said:
Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.

Today I talked to 3 taxi-men. It is always very interesting to talk to these type of men. they are essential to inform about the pulse of a city. If I was a detective I will have many taxi-men working in my agency.

So the first one, around 35 years said to me, after the preliminaries of "how are things with you?" from me:

You know Madame, I think that this thing about corona virus is about controlling people

So it was fun to talk to him. He was conscient of many things.

The second one, around 65, was conventional. He said:

We have to be strong! and valiant! everything will come back as before but we have to work and be PRUDENT about the mask. So many people are not wearing them.

So it was boring to listen to him, I just wanted to get out of the taxi.

Then the third one, around 28, was a diamond. He was really, really aware of all this BS. To tell you that we talked one hour and half. Absolutely delicious to meet someone that have the same vision as us. He was also feeling lonely, without nobody to talk at the same level. I told him to look Sott.net in Spanish and think about looking the forum.

Taxi-men are like psychologists with their clients, most of the time. And they have time to think about this situation. They see people on the streets, they listen. They feel the street, night and day. And now with these corona thing they saw a lot of things, and they listened a lot of crazy nuts.

The active agent of Hydroxychlorochine and Chloroquine comes from the cinchona bark/china-bark.
Today my order of cinchona bark arrived. Enough to share with people around.
First test- made a tea ....not yummy .... but not that bad either- bitter as expected.

Since the global distribution of hydroxychloroquine is strictly managed by the pathocrats now and we do not know what monstrosity they're going to unleash next it could be a good thing to have some on top of sodium bicarbonate, Vit C, D, Zinc and Iodine.

It's an alkaloid and therefore must be handled with care.

The first linked article gives a good overview also of the dangers:
Cinchona Bark Uses and Benefits
There are a variety of health problems that have been traditionally treated with cinchona bark. It should be remembered that it is often the case that a medicinal plant containing one or more highly effective compounds is then reputed to cure a host of illnesses and becomes a panacea. Among the list of other maladies purportedly treated by cinchona are: hair loss, alcoholism, hemorrhoids, enlarged spleen and the common cold.

The msm approach:
Cinchona: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions

And last but not least 'Snopes'-the infamous fact checking site tells us that, "No, Cinchona Bark Is Not a Cure for Coronavirus"
No, Cinchona Bark Is Not a Cure for Coronavirus

Well, having Snopes claiming that it's highly toxic when it's used for decades to treat malaria doesn't come as a surprise.
Anyway it makes me think that with some research it could be useful when handled with appropriate care.

Bubble indemnity: Big Pharma firms will not be held accountable for side effects of Covid vaccine

Indemnity has formally been in place in the US since 2005 as a result of the PREP Act. This act has been updated as recently as February to ensure there's enough indemnity to cover Covid-1984. There's no such thing as too much indemnity when pumping the citizens full of toxic non-medicines when it's in the "national interest."

Today I talked to 3 taxi-men. It is always very interesting to talk to these type of men. they are essential to inform about the pulse of a city. If I was a detective I will have many taxi-men working in my agency.

So the first one, around 35 years said to me, after the preliminaries of "how are things with you?" from me:

So it was fun to talk to him. He was conscient of many things.

The second one, around 65, was conventional. He said:

So it was boring to listen to him, I just wanted to get out of the taxi.

Then the third one, around 28, was a diamond. He was really, really aware of all this BS. To tell you that we talked one hour and half. Absolutely delicious to meet someone that have the same vision as us. He was also feeling lonely, without nobody to talk at the same level. I told him to look Sott.net in Spanish and think about looking the forum.

Taxi-men are like psychologists with their clients, most of the time. And they have time to think about this situation. They see people on the streets, they listen. They feel the street, night and day. And now with these corona thing they saw a lot of things, and they listened a lot of crazy nuts.

In France, when the masks were not mandatory in all shops, I went to a little optician, without a mask of course, and then, when seeing me, the owner of this little shop said: "I will make like you, cause I can't stand this thing anymore". (I loved for that!)

Now, it's mandatory everywhere, but I noticed that in my tobacconist, an old woman entered with a mask, of course, but on her chin only, and in fact, everybody look at her with good eyes, and said nothing. And I know that my tobacconist is tired with all this shit...

Currently, I'm on vacation, and with my husband, we went to a little restaurant when the owner is very friendly and funny. We talked a little with him (in fact, he's very chatty) and after some times, he said to us that he was tired of all this, that he was not in the police but he's forced to remember people to wear the muzzle (even if he's making this gently) because some days, he had some clients who where unhappy of seeing another one going to toilets without this damn thing. That plus the social distanciation of the table and a loss of tourists (even if we aren't so touristic town -- but he said that, in this time, normally he had a lot of Belgium , Hollanders or germans people ), if he doesn't "enforce" it, he's dead. Even if he don't caution it!

And today, in the supermarket, I saw one of the employees leaving the job and cross the shop without a mask (although now it's mandatory in closed space). Poor them to be forced to wear this all day long. And it makes me smile. So, all in all, I think that a lot more people than we think are uneasy with it, and are true people.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, Italy is now not as tough because of the crown as it is in Spain.
At least, here is a photo from today's bike race Strade Bianche (Italy, Tuscany). Yes, at the start there are masked athletes (this is a requirement of the UCI - the union of cyclists), but there are literally crowds of spectators WITHOUT MASKS, as well as the presentation of teams, interviews and awarding of winners - all people without masks.
CDQijjRscXYtZJaeupfuxd-1824-80.jpg

6JSPTFVYupFcAFPv68R6hJ-1824-80.jpg

RQ4FaWb6h3iwtCv4ESpX5d-1824-80.jpg

WPYURL7eeMdbP7Uo5GrGkK-1824-80.jpg

cepE4kXzsGM5EYj8LTM45J-1824-80.jpg

2dqAJ3NZZQTG7K5EQ5cC6L-1824-80.jpg

CSrWfJKrSJBNaaznSobK8Z-1824-80.jpg

And here's more news from France, today's Route d'Occitanie, Stage 1 (Occitania - as the name implies):
The same masks at the start of the race (UCI requirement)
uTHsavcgoHRdu92RHs3sqc-1824-80.jpg

Spectators in masks, guys in gloves!
MYo2EbQCFavKArEZycUfrb-1824-80.jpg

Masks again
tGyJTYvXJy4T9cc3pa96Bc-1824-80.jpg

8fs56ASSMfFRJ832sjgWGc-1824-80.jpg

And the same stupid muzzles on the winner's face as at the race in Spain
870x489_photo-2020-08-01-17-21-55.webp

Back
Top Bottom