Good morning to all of you,

First day at normal temperature...
But a few days ago, I burst into tears in the middle of the supermarket: I was choking on heat.
Couldn't breathe with that damn mask, mandatory.
Then I made the point: they are in their role / karma of D3 (they play it very well by the way)
So, it's up to me to play my part as well: stay calm and keep my route to the D4...
Not easy...

After that, I read an article by Cobra and I took out a few sentences that speak to me and I want to share them :
The forces of darkness are attempting to abuse the energy of this planetary initiation by subjecting humanity to the occult Corona ritual:
Exposing the Occult Corona-Initiation Ritual

I read this text which is interesting (I find)
It is in English and "deepl" gives a very good translation in French.

From Cobra, further to this text:
You can counteract the effects of this Corona ritual by reframing it.
You can reframe the isolation / social distance into a meditative retreat,
You can reframe handwashing as a spiritual cleansing...
You can reframe the wearing of the mask in occult silence, which is always necessary before initiation.
By doing so, you can change the energies of the negative Corona ritual into positive initiation/spiritual breakthrough energies

And another thing:
There's going to be a big setup in astrology until November:
A difficult aspect of Mars to Saturn and Pluto, Eris and the Black Moon...
That's one aspect that really sets things "on fire".
There's going to be violence and anger, so we're trying to keep calm...
Moreover, it is clear that things are moving very quickly in many countries, starting with Lebanon.
According to several readings, Beirut has suffered a "nuclear plasma explosion".
I wonder if the Cs will discuss this in the next session.

There's another article on corona. I just read it...
This corona preparation is from 2001...
Prepared for the Coronavirus: 9 Simulations, Drills & Laws Planned for It
Does anyone know about this site????

The article ends like this:
To what extent they will succeed will depend on how many people can come out of fear, educate themselves, unite and stand in true sovereign power, in the knowledge of their inherent birthright of freedom...

What I've wanted to tell you too, for some time now:
They've thrown us into chaos. Okay, we'll get out of it. We have to.
With this chaos, we plunged into it (see the number of pages in the forum about this virus!!)
It's normal, at the beginning.
We learned a lot with everything you all posted.
But at the same time, we don't know much more.
Personally, I think talking so much about this damn virus makes it a huge egregore, since thinking is creative.
And because of this chaos, we don't look at what else is going on.
But thanks to this chaos, I have the opportunity and the pleasure to talk to you and to get to know you a little bit.

A great tenderness for all of you
And thanks again to Laura for sharing everything: it helped me to grow.

PS
For Cop Ketone, I'm happy for you that you were able to take a big step and walk through a door...

For Tchai: I read Emery Smith's interviews on the site
Émission « DIVULGATION COSMIQUE », l’intégrale. Saison 9, épisode 1/8 : EMERY SMITH, LE NOUVEAU LANCEUR D’ALERTE
It's a French site but I think you can find all these articles on archiv.org

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

There is only one source for this – as far as I can tell – a man named Timothy Charles Holmseth.

I had my suspicions about Timothy Holmseth, the 'inventor' of the "Pentagon Pedophile Task Force" and "The High Command." Utterly laughable really. So did some digging. This exposes the truth of the fraud that HE is.

Timothy Charles Holmseth is the biggest creep of all time and absolute Pedophile.

screenshot_20200531-074648_wordpress.jpg

One of my followers could have given me a heads up by now! I’m kidding, but this is bad. This is why you have to continuously vet everybody & everything, no matter what. Listen to everyone, trust no one. -Bill Cooper

It’s not to say that this guy hasn’t cited valid information and resources. But anything that was valid he swiped from elsewhere. When you break it down and look at the background of this guy and who he really is, it is mind blowing. He's made up about 75% of any of the evidence he's ever provided and much of it is extraordinarily dark and sick fictional narrative on the murders of children, which gives you a peek into the true nature of this guy.

Super pedo con artist.

Total creep, with some really bad intentions. His own personal demented & sick imagination is what’s behind the inspiration for the content on his blog.
The Pentagon Pedophile Task Force is a total made-up load of monkey sh*t. He does a masterful job putting together very detailed posts outlining all sorts of insidious activities involving corrupt government officials involved in Pedophilia.
Except it’s all made up. It sounds real, he provides a lot of details. It just so happens that he likely sounds like he knows so much because hes been deeply involved in the Pedo-lifestyle his entire life and certainly seems capable of being involved in something horrific like this before and probably watches snuff videos all the time. So he's not lying when he says he's an insider. He's just lying about what kind of insider he is.

Jerry Derecha

Attachments

• 1597464471469.png
    1597464471469.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
After that, I read an article by Cobra and I took out a few sentences that speak to me and I want to share them :
The forces of darkness are attempting to abuse the energy of this planetary initiation by subjecting humanity to the occult Corona ritual:
Exposing the Occult Corona-Initiation Ritual
Thanks for sharing that link. I thought that the article was good, especially as an introduction for folks that are just trying to wake up to all of this. I hadn't been on the Waking Times website for quite some time, but it seems that they're carrying some good content.

The Pandemic Pattern – How the Illusion is Built
Jon Rappoport said:
This article is based on my study and investigation of so-called epidemics over the past 30 years.

In the case of COVID-19, I’ve written at least one piece covering, in detail, each main element of the illusion. Here, I’m laying out the pattern. It is the same for each fake epidemic.

Apologies if this question is stupid, but why did they exclude testing for Rhinoviruses? (Don’t they supposedly cause most colds?)
I guess they didn't need to include them because they are so 'common' for colds?

That got me thinking conspiratorially, which is a favorite pastime of mine.... If 15% of all common colds (upper respiratory tract infections) are caused by the Influenza virus, and around 20% are caused by the Coronavirus, and the remainder are caused by Rhinovirus....

I pondered why the people in the viral 'gain of function' world, off in their secret laboratories plotting the next global pandemic as a means controlling the worlds population ... why didn't they chose Rhinovirus instead? And then I answered my own question.... :nuts:

Because, they didn't want to immediately kill off all the humans on the planet (Not their aim at the time?), but apart from that, they also wouldn't be able to 'explain' how their magical virus managed to jump species if it was specific to humans. I'm speculating that most Rhinoviruses are specific to humans and catching a cold by drinking bat soup wouldn't really convince a lot of people that this was a 'natural' phenomenon?

I'm just enjoying a bit of speculation here...

Roughly 2 weeks have passed living under Victoria's stage 4 lock-down and I have been feeling quite indifferent lately with the odd moments of sadness from observing the current state of affairs. Part of me wants to express frustration and dismay at the endless verbiage (cue garbage) being spouted in news as well as treatment of populace but then there is another part of me which just accepts it all knowing that everything eventually gets their due and everything should be seen through an objective lens. There is very little one can do with having to put on masks all the time when outside. Shopping etc now feels like a necessary evil which I try and procrastinate on as much as possible.

The point is that everything just feels dead, streets are empty, people are acting weird, everyone's masked up, there's hardly a feeling of community or liveliness. The air is fresh but not invigorating; it appears that something invisible is pulling at you, some kind of contractual force nipping away your capacity to feel any emotions, both positive or negative. There is effort involved now in keeping sane and not recoil into nihilism, and trying to see the light at the end of this long tunnel if we ever get there. Reading books and being in sessions have been very helpful in staying grounded and so has the Iodine protocol.

In a way, upon realising the repetitive nature of things and the whole human cosmic connection leading to the cognitive dissonance amongst both the manipulators and the manipulated, the entire 3D existence at once feels to be a pointless meat grinder and yet so meaningful, beautifully creative and necessary. Its only when you dwell in a STS world and get a taste of things, you begin to understand why the being at the apex, the desolate one is so desolate for there is no salvation at that juncture. Its a black hole which sucks everything in - pity, compassion, hatred, anger, happiness - no emotion is spared, all energy is consumed. Everything gets cop-opted, mis-used, assimilated, re-tooled and forced to exist in universes made of progressively contracting dimensions and realms.

Above may feel scary and terrorizing but then I am reminded of C's quote about possession covered n Wave chapter 23.
A: Possession is the key. In STS, you possess. If you move through the beautiful flowers, the silk, the skin of another, but do not seek to possess…

Thinking of above quote, I suddenly feel a lot less sad about the state of affairs ie everything is playing out as it would and is an effect of natural causes. So, what's the point in being sad or shocked about it all? What are we trying to preserve or hold onto here? Are we worried about our survival, our jobs, roofs over our heads, our sanity, this world, this planet because we feel that we own these places, people and circumstances, both materialistic and non-materialistic? Are we worried because something we possess is being taken away from us?

Do we even own our emotions given that a lot of those are the machinations of the predator mind. Heck, we are inhabiting bodies which were not created by us so, what do we really possess? Only our Free Will! Interesting thought, yes?

I just now realized the CIA's Elephant Killer Satellite Weapon System will be able to target anyone's heart, who received the Covid Nano vaccine with ease. James Corbett types and similar outspoken critics, who are especially hard to deal with, will be very easy to deal with, once these people will receive a ticking Nano tracker vaccine into their bloodstream. Then the CIA can conveniently look up the nano IDs of these persons on their active tracking Covid-Nano-Radar system and Satellite-Kill anybody's heart from space. Nobody will know, what caused the fatal heart attack.
But why go to all the trouble, (especially if you want to reduce the world's population)? Why not just give them a vaccine that kills them, just not immediately (because even dumb people can work that one out!).

You can 'destroy' your critics by effectively isolating them and exileing them from being able to exist. Two birds, one stone. It seems, at the moment, that the 'energy' beam heart attack system is reserved for world leaders that you want to replace and can't immediately, or obviously 'get at'.

Thinking of above quote, I suddenly feel a lot less sad about the state of affairs ie everything is playing out as it would and is an effect of natural causes. So, what's the point in being sad or shocked about it all? What are we trying to preserve or hold onto here? Are we worried about our survival, our jobs, roofs over our heads, our sanity, this world, this planet because we feel that we own these places, people and circumstances, both materialistic and non-materialistic? Are we worried because something we possess is being taken away from us?
I think normality is what we're trying to hold onto. There's no doubt that many physical things will be taken away from us, or we'll no longer have access to them as we used to. Maybe because we'll no longer be able to afford them? Maybe because the businesses that used to make them will go out of business. It's quite obvious that the PTB do not care for anyone but themselves and their own power at this stage.

From my perspective I feel a bit like I got stuck in the middle of one of those episodes of the Twilight Zone. I feel that only people who acknowledge reality will be able to remain (in it). And, that these people are a small minority - perhaps 1/5 of all people. I just had the feeling that the rest will go 'poof' and disappear, like an image disappearing from a photograph of our past. Like they never existed at all. It was a pretty weird mental image. Especially as I applied it to my family.

But why go to all the trouble, (especially if you want to reduce the world's population)? Why not just give them a vaccine that kills them, just not immediately (because even dumb people can work that one out!).

You can 'destroy' your critics by effectively isolating them and exileing them from being able to exist. Two birds, one stone. It seems, at the moment, that the 'energy' beam heart attack system is reserved for world leaders that you want to replace and can't immediately, or obviously 'get at'.
If you really want to reduce the population you don’t need to kill anyone: just infect them with a vaccine/retrovirus that reduces fertility and let the population slowly die off without knowing why...

Not that Bill Gates has ever been associated with such a thing! No! Honest...

If you really want to reduce the population you don’t need to kill anyone: just infect them with a vaccine/retrovirus that reduces fertility and let the population slowly die off without knowing why...

Not that Bill Gates has ever been associated with such a thing! No! Honest...
They are kind of already doing that what with the autism epidemic, and now what we discover is that the blood supply is already contaminated with vaccine spread retroviruses and the water supply with hormones that don't belong there. There are also many 'inexplicable' reasons for infertility which is increasing. Anyway. If they want to do this (and not be discovered), not only do they have to lie about it, but they have to be able to deny any association between the vaccine and death.

Back
Top Bottom