I'm wondering if I have been infected by this synthetic paranoia virus. I've been sick for the last 2 days, strong fever that I had to control when it neared 38, muscular, joints, occular pain and intense fatigue. And this about 3 days after an outdoor party (more like a reunion) with old friends not seen for a long time but none with symptoms but heavy smokers, so somes coughing from them. I am in my 50 and relatively in good health.

Took vitamin C, D3, B2, zinc, anti-inflammatories and blood thinners in the form of omega-3 and aspirin, and tylenol for the fever.

Symptoms are all gone and no longer taking antipyretic.

I hope I will not be horribly crushed by a farm tractor in the next days, because I will be considered a COnVID-19 fatality. :rotfl:

My theory seem to be probable. When I arrived at the party (late) there was someone who work at a CHSLD but they were departing. She was inside a vehicule and saluted me as she was departing. I shaked the hand of her husband. Imposible to directly contaminate me as she was quite a distance away. I probably sat on the couch at the same place as her for the rest of the night. Now two week later it is reported in the news that this CHSLD where she work (old people care home in Kebecistan) is having an outbreak of COnVID. Improbable for me to be the source as I had not aproached anybody for two week before the event!

That would make the bug incredibly contagious, but in my case a very mild case of flu and others present at the party did not report any symptom as of now, so I think reasonable the statement that over 80% of infected peoples have no symptoms whatsoever.

If my theory is true, masking would not have prevented my contamination.

Last edited:
Now it seems they have known for decades that wearing masks by surgeons and OR staff during procedures actually increases the infection rates of patients' wounds!

See this comment by binra under this SOTT article Facemasks, Lies, Damn Lies, And Public Health Officials: "A Growing Body of Evidence" -- Sott.net. He/she cites 13 studies from 1975 up to 2015 that if surgeons and staff wear no face masks, there is less infection of patients' wounds!

Instead of acknowledging the harm from radio waves, society is tearing its fabric apart by instituting measures that are protecting no one and are instead sickening and killing people. I will mention just one of those measures here: facial masks.

As a person who went to medical school, I was shocked when I read Neil Orr’s study, published in 1981 in the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Dr. Orr was a surgeon in the Severalls Surgical Unit in Colchester. And for six months, from March through August 1980, the surgeons and staff in that unit decided to see what would happen if they did not wear masks during surgeries. They wore no masks for six months, and compared the rate of surgical wound infections from March through August 1980 with the rate of wound infections from March through August of the previous four years. And they discovered, to their amazement, that when nobody wore masks during surgeries, the rate of wound infections was less than half what it was when everyone wore masks. Their conclusion: “It would appear that minimum contamination can best be achieved by not wearing a mask at all” and that wearing a mask during surgery “is a standard procedure that could be abandoned.”

I was so amazed that I scoured the medical literature, sure that this was a fluke and that newer studies must show the utility of masks in preventing the spread of disease. But to my surprise the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria and viruses.

Ritter et al., in 1975, found that “the wearing of a surgical face mask had no effect upon the overall operating room environmental contamination.”

Ha’eri and Wiley, in 1980, applied human albumin microspheres to the interior of surgical masks in 20 operations. At the end of each operation, wound washings were examined under the microscope. “Particle contamination of the wound was demonstrated in all experiments.”

Laslett and Sabin, in 1989, found that caps and masks were not necessary during cardiac catheterization. “No infections were found in any patient, regardless of whether a cap or mask was used,” they wrote. Sjøl and Kelbaek came to the same conclusion in 2002.

In Tunevall’s 1991 study, a general surgical team wore no masks in half of their surgeries for two years. After 1,537 operations performed with masks, the wound infection rate was 4.7%, while after 1,551 operations performed without masks, the wound infection rate was only 3.5%.

A review by Skinner and Sutton in 2001 concluded that “The evidence for discontinuing the use of surgical face masks would appear to be stronger than the evidence available to support their continued use.”

Lahme et al., in 2001, wrote that “surgical face masks worn by patients during regional anaesthesia, did not reduce the concentration of airborne bacteria over the operation field in our study. Thus they are dispensable.”

Figueiredo et al., in 2001, reported that in five years of doing peritoneal dialysis without masks, rates of peritonitis in their unit were no different than rates in hospitals where masks were worn.

Bahli did a systematic literature review in 2009 and found that “no significant difference in the incidence of postoperative wound infection was observed between masks groups and groups operated with no masks.”

Surgeons at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, recognizing the lack of evidence supporting the use of masks, ceased requiring them in 2010 for anesthesiologists and other non-scrubbed personnel in the operating room. “Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist,” wrote Dr. Eva Sellden.

Webster et al., in 2010, reported on obstetric, gynecological, general, orthopaedic, breast and urological surgeries performed on 827 patients. All non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries, and none of the non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries. Surgical site infections occurred in 11.5% of the Mask group, and in only 9.0% of the No Mask group.

Lipp and Edwards reviewed the surgical literature in 2014 and found “no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials.” Vincent and Edwards updated this review in 2016 and the conclusion was the same.

Carøe, in a 2014 review based on four studies and 6,006 patients, wrote that “none of the four studies found a difference in the number of post-operative infections whether you used a surgical mask or not.”

Salassa and Swiontkowski, in 2014, investigated the necessity of scrubs, masks and head coverings in the operating room and concluded that “there is no evidence that these measures reduce the prevalence of surgical site infection.”

Da Zhou et al., reviewing the literature in 2015, concluded that “there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”

The pressure on German doctors increases.
The medical association gives out a warning for doctors who take part in protests and speak up.
They also put critical thinkers into the far right corner deeming them dangerous.

Kammer warnt Ärzte vor Teilnahme an Anti-Corona-Demo
Kammer warnt Ärzte vor Teilnahme an Anti-Corona-Demo

Hamburg
Chamber warns doctors against participation in anti-corona demo

In the Hanseatic city a large demonstration is planned for Saturday, also against compulsory masks and distance rules. Should there be physicians among the participants, the chamber's executive board wants to check whether the professional code of conduct is being violated.
By Dirk Schnack Published: 14.08.2020, 16:52

Over the past weekends there have already been many protest actions of the initiative Querdenken. On Saturday, a five-hour action is planned at Hamburg's Jungfernstieg.

During the past weekends, there have already been many protest actions of the initiative Querdenken. A five-hour action is planned for Saturday at Hamburg's Jungfernstieg.

© Ying Tang/Photo/picture alliance only

Hamburg. The Querdenken 40 initiative has called for a large-scale demonstration on Saturday, August 15th, at Hamburg's Jungfernstieg. The event, registered for five hours, will also deal with the topics of compulsory masks and distance regulation.

The board of the Hamburg Medical Association expressly warns against participating in what it calls the "anti-mask demonstration".
Chamber appeals to Hamburgers: Do not participate!

"Please continue to strictly adhere to the simple AHA rules - distance, hygiene, everyday masks. Do this for yourself, for your fellow human beings and for all health care workers. Everyone must help to get a grip on this virus, and everyone knows by now what is at stake if we don't manage to do so", said Chamber President Dr. Pedram Emami and Vice President PD Dr. Birgit Wulff, who both appeal to the people of Hamburg not to participate.

Although the freedom of opinion and demonstration is a great good, they said: "Here the erroneous opinion of individuals becomes a danger for many. Emami and Wulff see it as a "real risk for new infections" when people are called on not to wear their masks and not to observe distance rules.
No sympathy for doctors who trivialize Corona

The chamber's executive board described it as "particularly incomprehensible" that doctors also participate in such protest events and "in doing so, use the competence and credibility attributed to the medical profession to spread their private opinion, which does not correspond to the current state of medical knowledge".

The executive board announced that it would closely monitor members of the Hamburg Medical Association to see whether they were violating the professional code of conduct. Such a violation could be, for example, the issuing of false certificates.
Lateral thinking 40 is liberal

In recent months, doctors had participated several times in similarly controversial events in Germany in protest against the Corona measures. As reported, in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, a member of the board of the local medical association had helped organize a vigil.

The initiative Querdenken 40 describes itself on its website as a "peaceful movement that lives democracy, allows opinions and ignores the pigeonhole thinking "left/centre/right". Radical, fascist, inhuman ideas or potential for violence have no place in this movement, they say.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

So, basically, no protest will be allowed, even doctors.

It really is true that this ridiculous #FakePandemic is the means to the locking down of the planet into totalitarian control.

We knew it was coming, we just didn't know how they would do it.

Some years ago I listened through all the interviews with Fletcher Prouty, the author of ‘The Secret Team’, and I remember how in one episode he was asked something like “Who is at the very top of the elite rulers?” He answered that based on his knowledge and experience, the utmost top rulers of this world are Chinese (he might have said Asians), but they are hidden and no one knows their names.
That was a very wise choice! Same as how Deep State tries to mimic the Chinese via creating compartments, where nobody knows nothing about what is going on outside their own compartment.. I can't wait to reach Level Playing Field, where even such extra-careful techniques like "nothing on paper" and their hiding in the shadows nameless, won't save them.

That was a very wise choice! Same as how Deep State tries to mimic the Chinese via creating compartments, where nobody knows nothing about what is going on outside their own compartment.. I can't wait to reach Level Playing Field, where even such extra-careful techniques like "nothing on paper" and their hiding in the shadows nameless, won't save them.
There is a very old book, written around the 70's about China and the title is very good: "Quand la Chine s'evéllera le monde tremblera" ( When China awakens, the world will tremble... ) by Alain Peyrefitte. The title is based on a citation by Napoleon who said:

«Laissez donc la Chine dormir, car lorsque la Chine s'éveillera le monde entier tremblera. » « So let China sleep, for when China wakes, the whole world will tremble. »

Yes, Laura, doctors will be "stuck".
and especially homeopaths, naturopaths, etc.
Already before this virus, people come to them and ask why they don't prescribe this or that medicine.

Are there any homeopathic doctors on this forum?????
I found the interesting sites of two homeopathic doctors, concerning this virus.

The first one, Dr. Edouard Broussalian, works, I think in the South of France.
Planète Homéopathie • Covid-19 et Homéopathie
and Planète Homéopathie • Accueil

The second, cited in Dr Broussalian's site, is Indian.
Manish Bhatia
Coronavirus Covid-19 - Analysis of symptoms from confirmed cases with an assessment of possible homeopathic remedies for treatment and prophylaxis
Here, it is also interesting because it is in contact with homeopaths from other countries and shows the different feelings, from one person to another and from one part of the world to another, regarding this virus.

It will be a bit difficult to read for people who are not used to homeopathy, sorry.
Just for people who are interested
And, please, do not take any remedies without your homeopathic doctor's diagnosis.

Tenderness and peace for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello All,

I do not post since a few months but continue to get informed around and sometime comes here to seach on keywords to better certify some information.

I post here to describe my actual insight about the recent russian vaccine and the stragetgy Putin may have put in place.
As we know all, Putin had to follow the worlwide narrative or he would have face even more attacks from all the world, including from his own people in Russia. Thus, he was seen as a good student from the WHO's point of view. But we all know, or at least we beleive strongly, that the PTB already selected the winner among all the researches on vaccines and this is probably the one from Moderna (not to say from BGates), and that all other "participants in the research of a vaccine" will be disqualified. (extra note: I wonder if they could accept other lab's vaccines if this lab accepts to put in their newly created vaccine a certain substance, this substance being their key aim behind all this story, the one who should "repair the problem")

I would say that Putin knew, already a few months before, that they (Russia) would be among the first to release one, this is done. Let's suppose that the vaccine is armless, it does not contain any bad substance that would play with your ADN or other bad side effects (I would even say that if Putin accepted that his own daugther take it, it's a message for all who have trust in him). So this brings the actual situation : Russia acted as a good student toward the corrupted WHO since the begining of this (fake) crisis. The Russian then released a vaccine, following the PTB narrative and acting still as a good student, and this situation is now placing the WHO in front of a cornelian choice : we know that "they" want a specific vaccine to win the fight, but on the other side, an outsider vaccine coming from a good student arrived first. What are they going to do ? If they reject Russian's vaccine, then Putin will have here a good reason to start to critic the WHO, with a large difference than even a few weeks before: he'll have at this moment his population standing behind him (including the many people in Russia who were brainstormed by this worldwide hoax, they will trust the vaccine their own country developed), in other words, I think Putin will now have more control on the situation, at least in his country. He also gives "amunitions" to all people among all the occidental (not to say fully corrupted countries) who stand against the actual agenda, by giving a new strong argument that could be seen as an aikido move: you insisted on vaccination, Russia developed a vaccine, it works, we (the people), accept to be vaccinated, but we require the choice to chose which vaccine we want to be injected.

I think we can guess what will be the next topics on which the "fight of ideas" will be concentrated on: PTB & MSM will do their best to ignore, critic and minimize the Russian vaccine, because it does not do the job they really want their vaccine to achieve, and this probably does not please them at all as this will ask them to furnish a further effort in disinformation and corruption to achieve this goal.

BTW, a lot of people do not want to hear about a vaccine, even among the ones who strictly follow the rules set. I bet it's a direct consequence of the re-information medias since a couple of year, the general population knowledge (true knowledge) has grown and people are less ... naive. But ok, just walk around in many crowded streets with many people with a mask would tend to prove the contrary, but between wearing a mask and accept to be injected something in your body there's a difference, and it seems that many people are more aware of this (maybe it's also me who is whisfull thinking here ^^)

Cheers to all

Have you guys noticed how RT and Zerohedge have lately changed their attitude toward the Covid-scam? I remember us being a bit surprised and frustrated with these 'old friends', since they echoed the official narrative so tightly. Have they now genuinely 'smelled the rat' and started promoting the truth? Or, are they 'jumping ships' because they know the official one is sinking? I'd like to think it's the first reason, but who knows.

As examples, here's a recent piece on RT

...and one on Zerohedge.

My daughter has her first day of school tomorrow. We were given the option of completely online learning or a 50/50 split of classroom/online learning. We opted for completely online after hearing of the "safety measures" these kids would have to endure. I've been trying to be strategic in expressing opinions, but after I read what they planned, I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. I basically stated that all of these measures were ridiculous and there was no way I was going to allow my child to sit in a mask all day without proper oxygen and be denied normal social interaction with her friends and teachers. I'm probably already blacklisted somewhere as a nutty anti-vaxxer and I just felt it needed to be said.
In the past, before all of this nonsense, one of the best parts of my day was school pickup time. I'd sit in the car line and watch my daughter from a far in her little social group, chatting, laughing, sharing music, and finally, when it was her turn to leave, all of the hugs goodbye. That's all gone now and instead we're grooming socially engineered zombies all standing in their respective marks on the ground. It's basically heartbreaking at this point.
I'm pasting an email from the school below on how they will be "protecting" our children.

PROCEDURES FOR MORNING DROP OFF AT SCHOOL

Please read the following information to ensure all safety precautions are followed before dropping off your child at school every morning:

1. There will be four screening stations set up at the front entrance. Students are to remain in their vehicle until prompted by a staff member to come to a screening station. Pull your vehicle forward to the first available screening station and wait to be called to a station.
  2. Staff will ask parents to answer the following COVID-19 screening checklist questions. These include:
  • Have any of the children being dropped off been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?
  • Do any of the children being dropped off have any of these symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new cough or new loss of taste or smell.
  • Have any of the children being dropped off been diagnosed with COVID-19?
  1. All children will have their temperature taken before entering the school building.
  2. All children (K-12) must wear a face mask while inside the school building (exceptions for specified mask breaks, lunch and when student(s) are socially distanced and outside)
If your child does not have face masks, we will provide them with a pack of five cloth masks.

1. Following the screening, students will be met inside the building and guided to floor markers; staff will ensure all students arrive at their assigned classrooms while practicing social distancing in entryways and hallways.

PROCEDURES FOR MORNING DROP OFF AT BUS STOPS

1. All students riding the buses must pass a temperature check and screening before being allowed to enter the bus.
  2. Parents and caregivers. Please do not leave the bus stop until your child(ren) have been allowed to enter the bus.
  1. Due to social distancing regulations, students may only occupy every other seat and are not allowed to sit with another rider, unless it is a sibling living in the same household.
  2. Students should remain in their vehicle until pulling up to the doors of the bus.
  3. Bus Drivers will ask parents and caregivers the following COVID-19 screening checklist questions. These include:
    • Have any of the children being dropped off for the bus been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?
    • Do any of the children being dropped off have any of these symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new cough or new loss of taste or smell.
    • Have any of the children being dropped off been diagnosed with COVID-19?
  1. While on the bus, all students must wear a face mask at all times.
  2. Students will be provided with hand sanitizer prior to entering the bus.
  3. Upon arrival at the school, students will be taken to the bus dropoff location where a teacher or staff member will guide them to floor markers; staff will ensure all students arrive at their assigned classrooms while practicing social distancing in entryways and hallways.
  4. While inside the building all students must wear a face mask, (exceptions for specified mask breaks, lunch and when student(s) are socially distanced and outside)

I'm pasting an email from the school below on how they will be "protecting" our children.

It is worse then in Nazi Germany but too many are blind to see it, it is like programming in the military just those who are programmed are kids.

Have any of the children being dropped off for the bus been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?

Those questions do not make sense because how would you know if your children were in contact and like those that were advised to quarantine would be there? It is those retarded kind of questions that want to elicit OBEDIENCE and have nothing to do with basic intelligence.

But why go to all the trouble, (especially if you want to reduce the world's population)? Why not just give them a vaccine that kills them, just not immediately (because even dumb people can work that one out!).
Wait, I might have skipped a few years as we drift helplessly [for now] toward 2030.

Gates reacted after he read the "conspiracy theories" about him, by saying:
- "That's a problem."

So I was thinking, if he wants total control: Why do they still keep the internet on? Wouldn't a world population be better and completely locked down if they destroy the internet to the point that it never comes back? No cell towers. People left resorting to CB radio. For the few land lines remaining = phone centres are to be intentionally rendered inoperable. As a result: nobody knows anything, because there is no venue to share information. Anything shared on CB radio spreads too slowly and remains local anyway.
Useless TV spouting propaganda, if it remains on at all.. since why keep the electricity on too, it makes no sense in a Lockdown World, where the inoculated are just waiting to experience the effect of the """vaccines""" working in "new good jobs" = Nazi-style slave factories.

So why is the internet still on?
They obviously think the internet will be a useful tool - somehow - for keeping people completely dazed and compliant. They must still trust their plans for 'Forced At Gunpoint Inoculation' aided by the army. The idiots are in for a nasty surprise.
. . .
. . .
I think, it will be quickly realized that its pointless to bother with the little Nazi foot-soldiers of the State: I mean the video about that 'Armored Police Horde' walking down the neighborhood and PaintGun-Shooting people, who dare to step out of their own front doors.. there will be no point in bothering with these Rogue Police, apart from a few good exercises in Stress Release..

I think, it will be quickly realized that the goal is to go upward and get their Nazi commanders: if a Police Chief is found to be sinister and hostile toward the citizens - bother with these first. Then follow the command-chain upward to the Nazi Mayors, who think they now can show their Deep State Bosses they are worthy of a "Reserved Seat". Then follow the chain-link upward, to the known Swamp Alligators camping out in the senate. Fizz out some of their named Think Tank groups, - like Moderna, GPMB, Blackrock - how stupid these wretches are to post photos of their heads with their names on the internet.. ??? :-o

After these are dealt with.. all their ID2020 related operations should considerably slow down, since they won't have their officer-base and these politically immune, lower-ranked members to coordinate their ID2020 operations anymore..

After that, I think, it will be more difficult: Following their ranks to the 'real masterminds' sitting in the shadows, never before seen in the press, like spiders, having gone completely unnoticed.
These filth, protected by extreme compartmentalization ==> No memory links to fish for in guilty heads..
Since most of their underlings never met these masterminds, these really hideous, probably Black-Souled ones, the heads of underlings won't contain any useful memory links. Like the aforementioned Hidden Chinese Deep State, the "Chief Rockefellers", the Crown Family Kings, these High Priests of Satan.

But since these arch-evil masterminds won't have their trusty generals and officer base with them anymore, I think - by then.. when this point is reached - a hunting season can be declared for these rare, big fishes. With the due celebrations, when one of these true-rares is caught!

Last edited:
Putin's daughter dies after 2nd dose of cv vax:

WTF???

I'm searching on-line trying to find some validity to this, but nothing yet. If this is true, then all hell is about to break loose - but the fact that "Q" is involved makes me very, very wary. The fact that this video exists and is backed by "Q" alone raises my hackles. I just don't trust ANY of it. This, and Trump's brother suddenly dying...wow what a roller-coaster ride!!

I WANT OFF thank you very much.

And Aragorn: I think Zero Hedge and RT may be playing the role of "truther" web sites during all of this chaos that could be controlled by the same people who run the MSM. They always control both sides of every conflict, and they could use these sites that convey (mostly) real truth to convince people to accept the new monetary and government control systems.

It is pretty easy to lead people where you want them to go when all around you is in chaos, and you seem like the only stable ground around...and it is always so much easier to enslave people when they willingly accept your terms just to make the evil go away. Such has always happened, every time in history, when there has been a change in the world's reserve currencies.

Back
Top Bottom