Yeah. If someone has antibodies then I expect them to be (almost?) anywhere in the body. In a pregnant woman I expect to find antibodies in the foetus aswell. Of course, this is no recommendation to kill and take apart foetuses to proof that. It is just what I think is natural and normal

I said that before in here. We have already reached herd immunity. From here on out, Coronavirus is a part of our genom. In all variations. Something that a vaccine can only pretend to do. That is why this second wave of Coronavirus will not be an issue for us.

That doesn't mean they won't try to make it an issue. We have already made the transition from deaths to positive test results. What happens when we have 100% positive tests for Coronavirus antibodies? Do we then qualify for injection with Coronavirus antibodies? Or, do people need to take their masks off to see it?

General pulls rank on Premiers quarantine claims. Reading things like this makes it seem as though Daniel Andrews was set up to take the fall, either knowingly or not, so that martial law could be implemented in Victoria. Scott Morrison did announce a huge budget for 'defence' spending over the next 10 years.

Earlier in the thread gain of function research was mentioned in connection viruses, how these experiments seek to make a harmless or relatively harmless virus more dangerous, how laboratories engaging in those studies were either placed on moratorium or banned from conducting the studies because of that danger, and then how Fauci funded Chinese labs to continue with the research.

So. according to this article, it turns out that the AstraZeneca vaccine from Oxford University is using a chimpanzee adenovirus (causes common colds in chimps) in the covid vaccine by combining the adenovirus with spike proteins from coronavirus and gene sequencing. If that isn't gain of function, I don't know what is, though in the article they say that the adenovirus won't infect people. This is the vaccine that ScoMo is so generously offering to Australians.

The Oxford University vaccine is made from a genetically engineered virus that causes the common cold in chimpanzees and is known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19.

Scientists have altered the virus to make it mimic the coronavirus and ensure the immune system can learn how to attack it. It does not involve injecting COVID-19 but a virus that “looks like” the virus to trigger an immune response.

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 8.59.25 am.png

Heres Australia's Chief Health officer. He is talking how people will need an "incentive stick" so that people get the vaccine. he also mentions no jab no pay, and not being able to travel or attend events if you refuse the vaccine.

link
statement starts at 1.22

He also comments on not having the ability to enforce this at the moment. So it certainly is coming.

Watched Plandemic 2 from Sott article several hours ago - it IS excellent! I emailed it and the Shadowgate doc with pertinent details preceded by:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

One couple I believe is 'getting it', mostly because their religious beliefs tie into what's happening and I did hit the spiritual aspects of this war pretty hard in the beginning - others are more or less aligned with the Catholic faith.

I've had to deal with OSU's vet clinic for my dog and masks are required. First visit, I waited outside in a CV spaced chair, but this past appointment, I waited in the exam room - the overhead lights kept going off due to lack of movement. At one point, when the light was off (was reading Sott on my phone), someone started to enter to 'sanitize' not realizing the room was still occupied. Subsequent interaction with vet staff was via phone. Shortly before my dog was ready to be released, I was directed to the designated/spaced waiting area. Even though my mask is a doubled kid's butterfly netting, I found if I keep it over my nose long enough, it does restrict some airflow. So while waiting in the designated area, I pulled it down below my mouth. Once that was noticed, I was asked by a staff person to put it back up. I would have very much liked to have given an earful regarding the uselessness of masks, but I didn't want to jeopardize getting continued treatment for my dog. Have to play along with this just like I have to agree to basic vaccinations for my dog else I won't be able to get grooming or boarding. I've already eliminated places that require the canine influenza vaccination. Despite being vaccinated for Bordetella, my dog contracted kennel cough at PetSuites which now requires the canine influenza vax. Like with humans, vaccinations are an income generator for the vet practice. And who knows how many medical conditions are being caused by the vaccinations themselves including cancer.

The programming is certainly complete in the OSU campus area - I maybe saw only one person/student not wearing a mask while walking outside. Meanwhile:

Led by Ohio State QB Justin Fields, Big Ten players petition to reinstate the 2020 football season
This is the latest pushback against the Big Ten's decision to push football to next spring

It's been clear since the beginning of August that Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields wants to play football in 2020. Now, he's putting proverbial pen to paper to try to make that happen. The preseason Heisman Trophy candidate has created a petition requesting that the Big Ten immediately reinstate football for the fall.

The petition had nearly 230,000 signatures as of 10 a.m. ET Monday.

The Big Ten pushed its season to next spring in a landmark decision Tuesday that was quickly followed by the Pac-12. Though the Big Ten was not the first conference to eschew football for a later date -- the MAC and Mountain West also pulled the plug on fall football, along with numerous other conferences in lower divisions -- it was by far the biggest domino to fall for college football in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. In its announcement, the Big Ten cited "multiple factors" for the delay, including myocarditis, which is the inflammation of the heart muscle. At least 15 Big Ten players have been left with myocarditis after contracting COVID-19, a high-ranking source within the Big Ten told CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd.

On Monday, Fields told ESPN’s Zubin Mehenti, Keyshawn Johnson and Jay Williams that he doesn’t understand why the Big Ten cannot field a season while other conferences feel like they can. Last week, the Big Ten and Pac-12 announced that they will not have fall sports seasons while leaving open the possibility of pushing them to spring. Meanwhile, the ACC, Big 12 and SEC are cautiously carrying forward with preparations for a season.

“If the SEC, ACC and Big 12 all think that we can have a season safely, then I don’t see any reason why the Big Ten can’t do the same. I think what we’re doing at Ohio State is very safe. If we can get everybody in the conference on the same track, I think that will be a safe way to conduct the season” Fields said.

On another front:
A state health order allowing all sports – from youth to high school to professional – to compete this fall has been signed.

Ohio Department of Health Interim Director Lance Himes signed the order on Wednesday. The order takes effect at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday.

The order lays out some rules and best practices for athletes, coaches and officials. It allows local officials to impose restrictions beyond what’s in the order.
"At least 15 Big Ten players have been left with myocarditis after contracting COVID-19, a high-ranking source within the Big Ten told CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd."
Wonder who exactly is the "high-ranking source"? Is this unusual for that many college-age young men to develop this condition after contracting COVID-19? Or is someone just making stuff up? :pinocchio:

We're literally witnessing these people push an unsafe product to the public. It's so unsafe that the question is who won't suffer any adverse effects as compared to who will.
Well, they managed to do this with the HPV vaccine (Gardasil and Cervarix), so why not a Coronavirus one? No-one noticed that more young people died from complications and side effects of this vaccine than they did from cervical cancer. No-one noticed. And, this was done purely for profit. Any changes from this trajectory? No, I fear not. :-(

I suspect once they roll these out, the health systems will be inundated by people calling in as they are suffering from severe adverse effects or people being taken in as they've become unresponsive. I suspect there will be a huge uptick of people going onto disability as they can't work anymore or people coming down with chronic conditions en masse.
That's already the case with children and autism as well as other chronic diseases (the list is extremely extensive and affects a huge proportion of the US population). So, I suspect that the immediate reaction to the vaccine will be minimal compared to those effects that occur later, and it will be hidden or lied about. They can do that, by just lying about it. Look at all the things they covered up about the Coronavirus pandemic.

The system as it stands, can't support these children and it has been made VERY difficult to get compensation or justice for them also due to the 1986 act and subsequent political maneuverings. Their parents are expected to support them, with no help or justice. Also, the Pharma Cartel makes the majority of its money on the back end of damage done by vaccines (which consists of treatments for those injured). Pharma will be ok with that.

The law as it stands only recognises immediate reactions to vaccinations in addition the manufacturer has no liability. The governments have taken on all liability - probably because they were blackmailed, or bribed into it.

Of course, Pharma wanted to follow their children's campaigns with adult ones - that's where all the money is. It's a given. They've also totally corrupted the system and 'bought out' any defence the people have against them. At this time, they act as a rather massive parasite on humanity, all the while claiming that they are 'here to help'.

They question I have is why should the adult campaign to vaccinate every adult be any different to the children's' one? And what if the end desire of this campaign is to reduce humanities' numbers instead of helping it? This really is similar to the Nazi campaign to eliminate the Jews. Except it's now worldwide, and includes everyone who isn't 'useful' to them. Oh and yeah, they can't 'have' a war, so then - this is the next best thing...

The masks are torture. I see it at any moment, when I go outside, people tortured and accepting this torture. It is amazing. Today walking I saw a woman stop and she look bad, was in bad physical condition, had difficulty to walk and it seemed to me to breath. I asked her if she was ok, she told me (under the mask, mine was under my mouth) that she has problems with her foot, her leg, her sciatic). I wanted to tell her that all these problems were due because of lack of oxigene but I stop myself. It is impossible to communicate with these people. So she thanked me and continue to walk in her misery. Damn!

We are unable to help people that believe in their torture as something good. But we can be there, when they feel sick, or whatever, just listen to them.

But this morning I saw the majority of people in my neigboor with their masks under the nose or under their chin, specially men. I live in a humble neigboor with a lot of old people, people also without jobs, poor people. I love my neigboor, I feel safe and people are very gentle. I don't want to think of how many of them will die because of this mask that put their health in jeopardy. I am ready to see eveything, by the way.

Maybe it is a good idea to introduce your posts? Just a sentence is enough. I think so. Thank you.

P. S. Sorry when your post appeares it is without picture, just the number of the media twitter. Sorry for the noise. and thanks for the imfomation.

Heres Australia's Chief Health officer. He is talking how people will need an "incentive stick" so that people get the vaccine. he also mentions no jab no pay, and not being able to travel or attend events if you refuse the vaccine.

link
statement starts at 1.22

He also comments on not having the ability to enforce this at the moment. So it certainly is coming.
That's just means more people need to say "NO!" We can always use that very useful "stick" on certain Chief Health Officers (as well as others), and, they know it, too.... :lol:

That means taking action and doing things, because if you merely 'comply' with no response, and not so much of a peep, that means a big fat "YES" to all those clowns in charge.

I guess people just need to work together, even if they find out that what they needed to do is infinitely bigger than what they thought it was in the begining. Here is an email from Serene Teffaha:

Major Development​

mail

Thank you all for your patience. We have listened to you over the past few weeks. As you know many issues have transpired which have expanded the ambit of our class action.

As part of our protocol, we must detail all our concerns in writing to the governments, States, Territories and Federal, before issuing legal action. We have done this today by sending a comprehensive letter detailing all our concerns relating to the mandatory influenza vaccine and also new concerns in relation to detainment, testing and the wider implications of a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine.

We have expanded the scope of the action and we will be inviting all Australian citizens to join this action. This will seek to further protect you as it will not zone in on the vaccine issue alone, as it has become evident that it is about the degradation of all of our human rights including forcibly removing children, unlawful detention, unlawful testing and police brutality. We have received thousands of calls and emails demanding we take action and we trust that you will take pride in being a critical part of these challenges.

We also note of significance that even though we communicated there was a back-flip regarding the removal of the influenza vaccine mandate in Victoria, the Chief Health Officer of Victoria has maintained the removal of this mandate. Therefore, this letter also serves to primarily seek to have all other States and Territories parallel this removal and ensure all aged care facilities are immediately notified to cease and desist from enforcing policies that continue to require these obligations.

Warm regards
Serene Teffaha
Advocate Me​

And, that's not all. This is a copy of an open letter written to various political leaders around Australia. So, what do we have to do to get these 'clowns' under control. It seems, support the people who are in a position to challenge them. (I've attached the open letter - no idea where it's going to end up on the post, though).

Attachments

• b46d3b_c34d1761cad74cd9b45c298bab84e62f Class Action Open Letter.pdf
    607.6 KB · Views: 9
Okay, the game is on! Plandemic 2, a.k.a. Plandemic Indoctornation is now 'coming and going' on YouTube. I just had a look, and found a recent upload. I've now downloaded it, and will watch it later. This one on YT will probably be gone at the time you read this, but early birds can maybe catch it:

[Snip]

Maybe we could do subtitles to this one too?

What would be great in order to make subtitles available in every languages possible, would be that a native English make the transcription of it, so we could translate from it. The faster it can spread the better.

Edit: added a missing word

Yeah. If someone has antibodies then I expect them to be (almost?) anywhere in the body. In a pregnant woman I expect to find antibodies in the foetus aswell. Of course, this is no recommendation to kill and take apart foetuses to proof that. It is just what I think is natural and normal
Unfortunately they really don't care about reality or proof. It's CONTROL they care about. Only that, always that.

Maybe it is a good idea to introduce your posts? Just a sentence is enough. I think so. Thank you.

P. S. Sorry when your post appeares it is without picture, just the number of the media twitter. Sorry for the noise. and thanks for the imfomation.
Well it was breaking news. I thought what it was about was obvious. :-O A picture is worth a thousand words?

Back
Top Bottom