This just in from the Rockefeller Foundation:

They are gonna ramp up testing to 30 million per week and get "contact tracing" up to speed because it's almost flu season again, and the second wave is assured. Can't risk opening up again until those numbers are met. They want to bring testing into the workplace. And they are going to force the public to trust them as well.

Forward:

"America faces an impending disaster. The extraordinary scale of the Covid-19 crisis is evident in the growing deaths and economic losses the pandemic has wrought in every state. Devastated minority and low-income families bore the brunt of those costs. As the virus tore across the country, it exposed the structural inequities that have underpinned and undermined our economy for decades. And it will only worsen during fall’s cold and flu season."

Overview:

"The nation is clearly falling short of the commitment, focus and initiative needed to defeat Covid-19. Infection rates are hitting record highs nationally and in more than a dozen southern and western states. Tests are still perilously hard to come by in regions where demand is surging. Testing bottlenecks persist in many of the nation’s labs. We lack central coordinating authorities even at the state level. In much of the country essential contact tracing systems are nascent at best. The public is still not united in its response to the lethal virus, with large numbers refusing to take precautionary steps and dubious over the need for more testing."

This is just going to get worse, folks. These people WILL push this hoax past the brink. I just hope it becomes so over-the-top that enough people finally wake up and say, "NO"...otherwise mother nature will have to balance this out in her own inimitable ways.

I don't know if anyone has already shared the article here. I searched and found fragments with elements associated with the technology of the article. But there is something I want to point out. Pay close attention to the parts marked in bold.

The revolutionary breakthrough came to a Canadian scientist named Derek Rossi in 2010 purely by accident. The now-retired Harvard professor claimed in an interview with the National Post that he found a way to “reprogram” the molecules that carry the genetic instructions for cell development in the human body, not to mention all biological lifeforms. These molecules are called ‘messenger ribonucleic acid’ or mRNA and the newfound ability to rewrite those instructions to produce any kind of cell within a biological organism has radically changed the course of Western medicine and science, even if no one has really noticed yet. As Rossi, himself, puts it: “The real important discovery here was you could now use mRNA, and if you got it into the cells, then you could get the mRNA to express any protein in the cells, and this was the big thing.”[...]Hydrogel is a nanotechnology whose inventor early on boasted that “If [it] pans out, with approval from FDA, then consumers could get the sensors implanted in their core to measure their levels of glucose, oxygen, and lactate.” This contact lens-like material requires a special injector to be introduced under the skin where it can transmit light-based digital signals through a wireless network like 5G.[...] Once firmly implanted inside the body, human cells are at the mercy of any mRNA program delivered via this substrate, unleashing a nightmare of possibilities.

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

A: Yes.

I don't know what to say to all of you, but in view of all that we have learned, it seems that they are repeating the formula. The people who are potentially orienting themselves to the STO are activating DNA sequences. They want to prevent it at all costs. First with the masking and distancing measures. Now with this.

Not sure if this has been posted previously, if it has apoligies for the noise. Ben Swann has recently created a website that is not bound by the media censorship from other well know media platforms.

Here is the link

I want to draw the attention to a video post. Question and answer session he posted with Dr. David Martin, from the Plandemic two documentary InDoctorNation.

This interview explores the content of the film in greater detail, including the manipulation of the coronavirus and the documentation that substantiates this clai

He gives the history of the Coronovirus, Darpa, and the documentation, of it's creation. He makes an interesting hypothesis at the end regarding zoonotic transmission of viruses.

Veteran warns Sacramento city council things will not be peaceful much longer if lockdowns & restrictions keep up
🥰

I think the authoritarian bureaucrats would do well to remember, and act on, this man's words and warning (though we know they won't). Between the economically devastating lockdowns, and the Democrat-aligned rioters and violence, and what we'll soon see play out in the presidential election courtesy of the NGO's, Dems, intelligence agencies, corporate media, etc. - there is a whole segment of the population that is biding their time - but seemingly set to explode. There will most probably be something like a civil war in the US, and its not going to be pretty.

As you might have noticed, Vernon Coleman has moved from YT to BrandNewTube. Here's his latest talk (old man in a chair), where he lays out how nothign what we're seeing is by accident. How all of it, like the fearmonger of climate change, promoting veganism, gender dysphoria etc. is part of Agenda 21, planned decades ago (he also cites Rosa Koire's book). Vernon says, he will be coming out with two books soon: one with transcripts of all his videoas, and one about the research he's done (he says he's been researching corona-related things 16h/day since March) on Agenda 21 and related written plans.

Between the economically devastating lockdowns, and the Democrat-aligned rioters and violence, and what we'll soon see play out in the presidential election courtesy of the NGO's, Dems, intelligence agencies, corporate media, etc. - there is a whole segment of the population that is biding their time - but seemingly set to explode.

It sounds like the people in California are nearing the point of explosion.! A state wide petition to recall Gavin Newsom is in the works and is uniting the people in unprecedented numbers according to an organizer of the campaign. These people are mad as hell. It gives an insightful glimpse into whats happening now and its so much more informative to be able to see their emotion in comparison to a written report. Its very good to see this. The only word of caution I have is, they need to be careful as to who they replace him with. The possible replacement for the mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, is way worse.

Last edited:
France distances its self from one of the most accepted forms of bonding (of the French culture).
With other governments going viral as well. While complaints of the double standard remain.

Not respecting barrier gestures is taking risks, for yourself and for your loved ones. We can all be affected. So we all have to protect ourselves.
Second Tweet
Ranking of 42 dep. in RED ZONE? The gvt relies on 𝟭𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘> 50 ◉ BUT its definition of the incidence: "POSITIVE CASES" for 100,000 inhabitants. However, only 10% of cases are CONTAGIOUS ➤ The actual incidence = 10x lower than that announced Media silence

Last updated: 19/09/2020- 21:25

Spain has issued new COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid, prohibiting travel from 37 zones within the capital and limiting gatherings to six people as cases rise significantly.

Around 850,000 people live in the affected areas, representing 13 per cent of Madrid's population, the local government said. They also account for roughly 24 per cent of the cases detected in the last week.

It comes as the country's total number of cases increased by more than 14,000 on Friday with Spain seeing the largest outbreak in Europe in recent weeks.

Now in an effort to contain the spread of the virus, Madrid will close parks and gardens in certain areas and while shops and restaurants will remain open, capacity will be limited.

The restrictions are in zones with more than 1,000 infections per 100,000 inhabitants.

Coming into effect on Monday, the order will be in place for a minimum of two weeks, Madrid's government said in a statement.

Europe sees alarming rise in cases

Infections in Europe are now higher than they were at the peak of the pandemic in March, due in part to increased testing.

Dr Hans Kluge, the World Health Organisation's regional director for Europe, has said he expects that deaths will rise in October.

"We have a very serious situation unfolding before us," said Dr Kluge last week.

Indeed, France, like Spain, has been struggling with rising case numbers and hospitalisations.

France recorded more than 13,000 new positive COVID-19 cases on Friday, a record in the country.

Several French cities are now issuing new restrictions with gatherings capped at 10 people in Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille and Nice. In Lyon, where there have been nearly 200 new cases per 100,000 people, local authorities are expected to follow suit by Monday.

France also recorded 123 deaths in a single day, a record high since May when the country was first coming out of lockdown and cases were decreasing.

The United Kingdom, which recorded more than 4,000 new cases in a single day, is also planning new restrictions.

Around 2 million people in the northeast will be subject to tighter restrictions
and gatherings are limited to six people throughout England.

The Tour is part of ‘this French way of life,’ says France’s president — even in a pandemic.
Updated 9/18/20, 7:05 PM CET 6-8 minutes with a Sound bar. Snip:
Dark clouds are gathering over the Tour de France — but the country's political elite are holding up the umbrellas.

In a sport that has long struggled with the self-inflicted wounds of systematic doping, external forces are now putting pressure on the French summer institution. Other sporting and cultural events in 2020 have been canceled or gone ahead without spectators to minimize coronavirus risk, but the iconic bike race has carried on without major changes.

It is symptomatic of a sporting institution that has long enjoyed a warm embrace from France's establishment even as it has faced growing criticism from environmentalists and human rights advocates.

Pandemic or no pandemic, the Tour must go on.

"When we talk about this French way of life, we are talking about our culture, our gastronomy, our conviviality and our great sporting events. The Tour de France is an absolutely exceptional event," President Emmanuel Macron gushed on Wednesday, as he attended the race in the Alps.

Skipping Down

"The party goes on," boasted Prime Minister Jean Castex earlier, while former President Nicolas Sarkozy hit back at critics of the race.

But in recent weeks, public health experts, Green politicians and human rights activists have all expressed growing discontent with the cycling race, which concludes in Paris on Sunday.

Over the years, the Tour de France has survived a litany of controversies, but the 2020 edition is taking flak from all angles.

As Macron followed the race up the Col de la Loze on Wednesday, crowds of supporters swarmed leading riders in the final kilometers. Tadej Pogačar, a Slovenian riding in second place overall, had to swipe at encroaching spectators — some of whom weren’t wearing masks.

Wow, didn't know we could be fined. What happens if you rack up a huge bill? Jail time? Law enforcement in this state doesn't even lock up heroin dealers because of the "fear of spread". They're arrested, case given to DA who does nothing and then released back to the druggie scene. But they're likely wearing masks. :curse:
Yesterday, I saw a flyer up on a supermarket door saying that "police will be patrolling this store" and that "$1600.00 fines will be issued to people who are not 'social distancing'". I thought when I say that was... Don't they have anything better to do? The endless stupidity of a Stage 4 lockdown.

Yesterday, I saw a flyer up on a supermarket door saying that "police will be patrolling this store" and that "$1600.00 fines will be issued to people who are not 'social distancing'". I thought when I say that was... Don't they have anything better to do? The endless stupidity of a Stage 4 lockdown.
Sounds like they need a few dozen massive wildfires to focus all that wasted energy on. ;-)

Here in the land of smoke at least one county has had enough. I particularly enjoyed the pouting by the wanna-be tyrant, Public Health Director. Good riddance. Go Bonnie!

California’s Placer County Announces End to Most Restrictive Lockdowns – “A Public Health Issue Beyond COVID”
BY PHILLIP SCHNEIDER ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 • ( 2 COMMENTS )
The Placer County Board of Supervisors recently declared that they no longer consider the Covid-19 pandemic to be a ‘state of emergency’ requiring the most restrictive government-mandated lockdowns.

“Our case numbers are so low, it doesn’t warrant a shutdown,” said Placer County Board chairwoman Bonnie Gore.

Placer county, located in the Sacramento area, has acquired a running tally of 3,325 Covid-19 cases since February, with a total of exactly 39 deaths. The United States Census Bureau counted the Placer population at 398,329 as of July 1, 2019, placing the overall infection rate around 0.008%.

Placer-County-Covid-Deaths.png
Source: https://www.placer.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/46267/dashboard?bidId=
“We will continue to encourage our residents and businesses to take precautions, but our businesses and community will continue to suffer if we cannot allow them to reopen as much as possible,” said Gore.

This move downgrades Placer County’s perceived risk level from ‘Widespread’ to ‘Substantial’, allowing restaurants to open indoor dining at 25% capacity and schools to re-open for all grades as they choose.

“We have reiterated from the beginning that there would not be a ‘one size fits all solution,’” said Placer County Office of Education Spokeswoman Michelle Eklund. “Each school district has unique challenges, student needs and capacity… Our goal is to support districts in safely reopening – and staying open.”

The World Health Organization believes that it is safe to reopen in areas with a testing positivity rate of less than 5%, positioning Placer county just under the mark at 4.5% as of August 29th. However, the move to end the most restrictive lockdown orders spurred public health officer Dr. Aimee Sisson to resign in protest.

“Today’s action by the Placer County Board of Supervisors made it clear that I can no longer effectively serve in my role as Placer County Health Officer and Public Health Director. – Dr. Aimee Sisson

Lockdowns from Covid-19 have caused an outbreak of drug abuse, suicide, and domestic violence across the country. By forcing millions of people who were already battling depression, addiction, and abuse out of a job and isolating them in their homes, state governments have precipitated irreversible damage in the lives of many Americans across the entire country.

Masks come with their own problems too as dentists have noticed an alarming rate of gingivitis since mask-wearing mandates began, including among patients who have never had dental problems before. In response, they began calling this phenomenon “Mask Mouth”.

“The difference is, she and the governor and the state have been very focused on COVID health and I have looked at this as a public health issue [beyond] COVID, how it is affecting our mental health and our emotional health of our residents.” – Bonnie Gore

When the pandemic began, we were told the lockdowns would last ’15 days to slow the spread,’ specifically to prevent hospitals from becoming overfilled. However, now that those issues have long passed it seems that globalist bureaucrats and state governors are only interested in keeping America shut down until a lucrative coronavirus vaccine is widely available, which could take years.

“I think looking in the rear view mirror, we can see that emergency never materialized and we’re fully justified in calling the end of the state of emergency, and in fact I believe we have an obligation to call an end to the local state of emergency,” said Kirk Uhler, a Supervisor who represents the areas of north Roseville and Granite Bay.

We know that lockdowns are not necessary in every area, particularly in those with a low rate of Covid-19 infection. For example, Sweden declined to lock down their country from the start of the pandemic and are faring quite well in regard to immunity. Perhaps it is time we discuss reopening with or without a vaccine, rather than continuing to lock down America for what may be years to come.

So now it's to be a money making proposition as well. Hardly a surprise given the criminality of the over all system to exploit it's own citizens. Couldn't possibly be the police will write you a fine for $20 dollars like human beings. No, instead it's draconian state sponsored economic terrorism.

My "friend" Biden is probably completely crazy now:umm:
Joe Biden: “It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.”

Back
Top Bottom