So we wait and see. In other news, more celebrities are walking up

She's very eloquent and has been invited to speak on Saturday following this video.

For those who don't know her, Rachel Elnaugh is a British entrepreneur who founded the UK gift company Red Letter Days. She was one of the investors who participated in the first two series of BBC Two's TV show Dragons' Den, so is quite well known here in the UK. I really hope she gets to speak at the anti-lockdown protest in London this Saturday.

She covered quite a lot of subjects in 27 minutes, including puppet politicians, the rise of fascism and use of fear, 5G, the 1%, Internet of Things, vaccine, divide and conquer techniques, our immune system, Bill Gates, fight or flight response and the need for non-compliance. The only obvious blind spot I could detect was that she supports the global 'warming' narrative. But overall it was a pretty decent summary of the agenda for control and a good video to share.

It won't be long until we see Police start killing people over masks.
In the new normal those in authority taser a girl for not wearing a mask.
Followup on this story:
A Washington County woman was forcibly removed from a Hocking County middle school football game and criminally charged Wednesday after she refused to put on a face covering.

In a video posted on Facebook and other social media, the woman, Alecia D. Kitts, appears to argue with school resource officer, Chris Smith, on the opponents' side of the stands at a game between Logan Middle School and Marietta Middle School.

Smith, wearing a face covering, struggles with her for several minutes before using what appears to be a Taser to subdue her. She then is taken by force out of the Logan High School stadium.

Logan police maintain that Kitts, who told Smith that she has asthma, was not arrested for not wearing a mask, but for refusing orders from police.

"It is important to note, the female was not arrested for failing to wear a mask, she was asked to leave the premises for continually violating school policy. Once she refused to leave the premises, she was advised she was under arrest for criminal trespassing, she resisted the arrest, which led to the use of force."

Capt. Ryan Gabriel said that Smith has been placed on restricted duty following death threats against him. Logan police received as many as 3,000 calls, many angered by the use of force.

The case "will be reviewed like any use of force incident," Gabriel said. He called Smith "probably the single most loved officer in our community."

Social media response to the video accused police of excessive force. Schools in the district of about 3,800 students were put on "lockout," a form of heightened security due to threats, Gabriel said.

Monte Bainter, Logan Hocking superintendent, said he is reviewing the situation but acknowledges that it was not ideal, but inevitable due to health restrictions imposed by state health officials.

"The policy is you have to wear a mask," Bainter said. "We want our kids to be able to have athletics. We don't have a choice. We have to wear a mask."

State law requires social distancing, face coverings and no more than 1,500 people or 15% of stadium capacity for sporting events. Athletes also are required to wear face coverings while on the sidelines.

Bainter declined to discuss the officer's methods or other details of the incident.

The middle school stadium appeared to have few attendees and the group of about five sitting with the woman were isolated from others.

Calls to Hocking County Municipal Court were referred to Logan City Attorney Abby Saving, who did not immediately return calls.

Gov. Mike DeWine, at his Thursday coronavirus news conference, called the incident "very unfortunate, very unpleasant." He said "tolerance and love and people trying to work together," should bridge such differences and conflict.
Looks like Officer Smith has shown his true jackboot Nazi colors along with school officials - any amount of force is acceptable in carrying out "orders" by tyrannical dictators authorities. Even more shocking is that the crowd sat on their hands as a very large man committed an egregious act of violence against a young woman for NOT WEARING A MASK! The official doublespeak being employed to suggest her removal wasn't a mask issue is beyond absurd. It's the only reason the incident was initiated! Never mind that the official state health orders allow a mask exemption for health reasons. It did not appear at all that the officer engaged the woman as to her reason for not wearing a face mask, but appeared belligerent from the get go in his authority to carry out his ORDERS to remove her no matter what and by whatever means necessary! That he felt fully justified to tase her proves just how far this Covid fearmongering has conquered all common sense, decency, and the civil rights of citizens. The woman could have experienced a highly adverse reaction to being tased including a heart attack - how would that have gone over! I hope this woman sues the sh*t out of the officer, school officials, and the governor. There was no justification for this extreme action not only because of the mask health exemption but also due to HIPAA and The Americans with Disabilities Act laws.

Just thought I'd post something that made my heart smile!!! I live one street over from a private Catholic Primary School. So here in our area of Massachusetts, this school has decided to start the year with in-house classes from grades 1 through 8 a couple of weeks ago. The other day I was getting out of my car after doing some errands. It happened to be just after 12:00 Noon. When I got out of my car I stopped......and stood absolutely still. What I heard was music to my ears......the children were outside playing and yelling and talking and it was just the most beautiful noise ever! It was something I had been missing, but in the last six months not heard. What a wonderful sound it is, to hear children playing and being happy!

Followup on this story:

Looks like Officer Smith has shown his true jackboot Nazi colors along with school officials - any amount of force is acceptable in carrying out "orders" by tyrannical dictators authorities. Even more shocking is that the crowd sat on their hands as a very large man committed an egregious act of violence against a young woman for NOT WEARING A MASK! The official doublespeak being employed to suggest her removal wasn't a mask issue is beyond absurd. It's the only reason the incident was initiated! Never mind that the official state health orders allow a mask exemption for health reasons. It did not appear at all that the officer engaged the woman as to her reason for not wearing a face mask, but appeared belligerent from the get go in his authority to carry out his ORDERS to remove her no matter what and by whatever means necessary! That he felt fully justified to tase her proves just how far this Covid fearmongering has conquered all common sense, decency, and the civil rights of citizens. The woman could have experienced a highly adverse reaction to being tased including a heart attack - how would that have gone over! I hope this woman sues the sh*t out of the officer, school officials, and the governor. There was no justification for this extreme action not only because of the mask health exemption but also due to HIPAA and The Americans with Disabilities Act laws.
Is this the true sequence of events?
Police officer tells her to put a mask on. She refuses.
Police officer tells her to leave the school. She refuses.
Police officer tries to arrest her. She doesn't let him.
Police officer tasers her.

A timely video from James Corbett (The Corbett Report) to help those who are awakening in light of the covid-1984 plandemic.

He includes some great quotes from Dr. William F. Pepper's Keynote Address at the "9/11: Revealing the Truth / Reclaiming Our Future" conference, held in Chicago, June 2-4th, 2006.

There is also some practical advice including:

1. Save everything (of importance) - eg. Videos, podcasts, articles etc.

2. Study history - eg. False flag attacks.

3. Click on the 'solutions' tag - eg. Community gardens, open source software, alternative currencies.

4. Stop thinking like the MSM - eg. Avoid echo chambers, seek alternative perspectives.

5. Stop chasing the MSM tail - eg. 'the news' is a social construct.

A Message to New "Conspiracy Theorists"

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=37693

So, it's 2020 and you've fallen down the rabbit hole. Disorienting, isn't it? Well, don't worry: you are not alone. On this special edition of The Corbett Report, James Corbett welcomes all the newcomers to the reality-based community and gives them some tips and advice that he's learned along the way about navigating this world of lies and cover ups.

Lots of comments to this video, many reflecting same sentiments as I've already stated while others holding fast to her failure to comply with either wearing the mask or leaving/resisting. It's also being pointed out that the reversal of race would have resulted in a much different result - large white cop tasing a young black woman - or if she had been wearing a BLM shirt. Two comments that stood out: "Say her name" and the taser as a deadly weapon. In the case of the Rashard Brooks shooting by a cop, the fact that Brooks picked up the officer's taser while fleeing was determined to be justification for his being shot in the back and killed. “As many of you know… a Taser is considered as a deadly weapon under Georgia law” - Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard
The Taser is designed to be less lethal than a firearm, but it can be fatal in some circumstances. Amnesty International said that more than 500 people have died in the US "after being shocked with a Taser either during their arrest or while in jail," according to a CNN story in 2015. Although Taser, the company, said the tally of deaths directly attributed to Taser is more like 60.
The criminal charges against six Atlanta officers accused of assaulting two protesters on May 30 describe the Taser as "a deadly weapon." If Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard applies that classification consistently, it follows that Rolfe used deadly force in response to deadly force.
Consequently, deadly force was used to arrest a woman over failure to wear a mask and thus leave an outdoor school venue in which her family group was sitting well apart from any other persons. In reading the details of the Rayshard Brooks incident, the situation was clearly unjustifiably escalated by the police officer and likewise, Officer Smith unjustifiably escalated his confrontation with Alicia Kitts (Say Her Name). Firings and a large legal settlement to Alicia should be the result, but at the very least, a serious reexamination of this absurd, over-the-top compliance school policy.

Is this the true sequence of events?
Police officer tells her to put a mask on. She refuses.
Police officer tells her to leave the school. She refuses.
Police officer tries to arrest her. She doesn't let him.
Police officer tasers her.
Are you justifying the use of deadly force against a citizen socially distanced outdoors to watch a middle-school football game? No other option such as warning/citation/ticket? Maybe he should've taken a baton to her and beat her senseless for her crime of non-compliance. Ever hear of civil disobedience? Are you ready to comply with a federal order of mandatory mask for the entire country inside/outside? When they come for you/family/children with their mandatory vaccine, will you voluntarily comply with police officer orders rather that resist arrest?
Fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
First they came for the business owners who would not lockdown, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a business owner.

Then they came for the people who wouldn't wear masks, and I did not speak out—
Because I always wore a mask.

Then they came for the people who refused to social distance, and I did not speak out—
Because I always stayed 6 feet apart from others.

Then they came for the people who refused COVID vaccination, and I did not speak out—
Because I got my shot.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Are you justifying the use of deadly force against a citizen socially distanced outdoors to watch a middle-school football game? No other option such as warning/citation/ticket? Maybe he should've taken a baton to her and beat her senseless for her crime of non-compliance. Ever hear of civil disobedience? Are you ready to comply with a federal order of mandatory mask for the entire country inside/outside? When they come for you/family/children with their mandatory vaccine, will you voluntarily comply with police officer orders rather that resist arrest?
What I said was, "Is this the true sequence of events?" Is that what happened? Or did something else happen?

Although, I am not that anxious, aprehensive, dreadly as I would had been at least ... 5, 7 years ago, due to ... I believe the lessons I had learnt with the help of this forum, to which I am grateful. EE had been also a very good palliative, so to say. I had not been able to do it often but, when I am so stressed is the first thing I do and is very helpful to recover my balance.

Things, situations had been quite complicated for me in this Covid-1984 era. I wanted to be with my elderly parents, since my brother that used to live with them, decided to go to another city because her daugther live there. So, my parents were alone. After I was "voluntary forced" to close business because it was not essential, I went to the city where my parents live. At first, I thought that a month - authorities said it would be a month- would not be a problem, economically speaking to be able to pay salaries, suppliers, expenses.

But then, the month become 2 and 3 ... to which I was in the need to adquire a debt, at those months I was only able to pay reduced salaries, some fixed expenses and taxes. By July, the business was abe to reopen with the condition to to commit myself to the city authorities, to comply with all the required sanitary protocols, signed on paper. So, in reality I was able to open at mid July, But I was not there, employees do so. I have been in touch with them from afar to manage the business, although it had been stressful, I am able to doing so.

So, it went July, August, September and, there was not news about my brother coming back -by that time- I was still with my parents. (Location may be confused, because I am writting this where I used to live right now). Several days ago, my brother return home (parents) to tell us that, he was not coming back to keep living there, this corona issue had last too many months and there is not ending, so he preferes to stay with her daughter. he just went for a visit.

Due to his stayed at parents, I was able to come back home for a week, and will go back to my parents in a couple of days.

Supposdely, I came to be at the business for updates and know how things go. Since September, business at down town center were allowed to open daily ...July, August was just 3 days per week and reduced hours) to which was more difficult to pay suppliers ... I will pay them, eventually ... is stressful to have them upon me demanding their payments. I understand them, and they understand the situation as well, so that helps. And, I had been talking with them and most will respect the credit agreement because I have a very good payment history, to which I am very grateful. Another issue had arrisen, suppliers do not have goods in stock, broken commercial chains, that would complicated things more, Sales had been so low. But, I do not have money to go out of business, have to keep going.

Supposdely, I came back to do a fast and deep cleaning at my apartment, it was left 6 months almost untouched, I cousin kept coming every once and then to open the windows. But the dust/dirt continued to accumulate. Buf... and here,days ago become/arrised another issue in which I am more stressed. Have another cousin in which he have very difficult economic times, he told me that he is selling his car in order to pay debts and that he does not have money left to pay next month apartment rent. So he asked to live in my (actually my sister's) apartment for a period of ... coronavirus time?. And, I say yes, to him and also his daughter that nowadays live with him. When I came more than ten years ago to this city, he recieved me at his apartment and I lived there for more than 5 years. Within family we help each other.

With this yes, and because I will go back to my parents for whatever period of coronavirus time, I wont be here and, is useful and good that he will pay not rent but expenses, that helps me too.

With this yes, cleaning and business work almost dissappeard of my schedule and packing is what I am doing, in order for them to live here, is needed to take my stuff out. Too bad I had aquired a lot of stuff, I do throw away stuff every month, the aparment is little and, I don't like to be in a mess or with a lot of things because I feel that I don't fit. Still there is too much and many many many books, people had told me to throw away the books.... no! I do not do that ... well, had not decided which books will have to go ... for now, I told my cousin that I will leave the the closets, bookcases and shelves as empty as possible so that they can put their things. And, I have until tomorrow, another cousin will help us, take me and my stuff and move it to my parent's city tomorrow.

So, I said yes, still is stressful, when I came here at Monday, I say to my self "home sweet home" ... this feeling to be at home is nice, by tuesday I said yes. part of me says, that is another lesson, one can do wherever, and one is without the stuff that had been attached to. Another part of me is mouring... Just when I realized the part, the lessons, to keep going/living in this city that had been so difficult, to almost embraced, to be by myself, to have my stuff, to have my life... have to move and keep going. I just want to cry. Is ok, I repeat myself. Is ok, to have this feelings, it does good. And, I am doing so, I had not been able... have to do things, pack, business work, sometimes I just want to dissociate with whatever movie, to not think, to not contemplate just for a moment. :-(

So then, thanks for reading, hope the lessons all of you have, because I'm sure you have,.. keep going, stay safe, be fine, there are always paths, This will pass.

And, I still waiting for the "soon enough" something that may stop short this madness :lol:

What I said was, "Is this the true sequence of events?" Is that what happened? Or did something else happen?
Did you watch the video? Did you read the followup article? Perhaps you should call the local police department there and request an official police report.

Supposdely, I came to post about this, but was in the need to post more about my experiences.

Here, a contradiction.
Doctors for the truth in Mexico have focused on promoting chlorine dioxide, I have been observing them for months, I avoid sharing that news in FB, I am against it, it is dangerous the supposdely remedy being worse than the disease.

_https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/protestan-contra-cubrebocas-y-covid-en-cdmx-piden-usar-dioxido-de-cloro said:
Protest against masks and COVID at Mexico City, ask to use chlorine dioxide
21 Sep 2020

1601058987267.png
(person wearing wrongly a mask with a sign saying "I heal with chlorine dioxide"):rolleyes:

"The truth will set us free," say the protesters who repeat misinformation about COVID-19, ideas that have been denied by health authorities. Here are the false data they spread.

After bowing to the four cardinal points and thanking Mother Earth for her services, some 20 people placed their foreheads on the floor of the pavilion in Reforma. They are women, men, senior citizens, families with strollers, young people, children and pets who met this Sunday at 11 am in front of the Angel of Independence.

Its objective: to express itself in favour of the use of chlorine dioxide as a medical treatment. Also to reveal "the truth" about what they call the "plandemic orchestrated by the New World Order.

It is easy to identify who is part of the movement called for through social networks by the World Health and Life Coalition (COMUSAV), the Physicians for Truth Association and Humans for Truth. All of them are present in various countries of Europe and Latin America. None of them are wearing mask. All of them say they are not afraid of the pandemic that the World Health Organization declared a little more than 6 months ago.

"Mexico wakes up!" This is the first cry you hear echoing. "No to the use of mask!", "Yes there is a cure, it is not the vaccine!", "An informed people will never be manipulated!", "The truth will set us free!", they follow. riight! I can only laugh of their ignorance,

1601059850427.png
Sign: Naturists for the truth. United by the truth

1601060169776.png
Iheal with chlorine dioxide
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I did not put the rest of the article, it is not necessary, the images are worth more than 1000 words.

Back
Top Bottom