Actually, I would like to hear your take as to your understanding on the sequence of events. Illuminate me.
Police officer tells her to put a mask on. She refuses.
Police officer tells her to leave the school. She refuses.
Police officer tries to arrest her. She doesn't let him.
Police officer tasers her.
Do we agree on this sequence? If not, can you help me understand what you think happened?

Why do you think it's my obligation to help you understand what you think happened. You are unable to read, comprehend, draw a conclusion, think for yourself? I've said plenty already whereas you have said very little, but rather have chosen to be coy and evasive. If you have something of relevance to say, then by all means say it.

There's a lot to update on the COVID-84 situation.

I have been keeping up with both Africa's and Europe's situation mainly, plus global news. As a lot of my family is in East Africa, we get updates from there. I live in the UK, which is equally a hub of change and impact in its own sense.

The main update I wanted to share was that Tanzania banned face masks and stopped reporting cases to the WHO, declaring Tanzania COVID free thanks to prayers to God. Essentially, there are claims that Tanzania is in denial (see full article).

See the following article below for something of a summary:

Muddled Messaging Around Covid-19 Complicates Responses in Tanzania

NAIROBI — When John Peters, who lives in Dar es Salaam, tested positive for COVID-19 in mid-May, it was about two weeks after the Tanzanian government stopped reporting cases to the World Health Organization.

Others all around him also started getting sick. He personally knows about 25 people who tested positive.

After he received the results — about a week after he was tested — he was not asked for the names of the people he had been in contact with over the past few weeks to enable contact tracing. But Peters, whose name has been changed to avoid retribution from the government, was asked to sign a form saying he would stay home for 14 days.

Around this same time, there were reports of many hospitals in Dar es Salaam becoming overwhelmed, and three members of Parliament died in the span of 11 days of unknown causes — all raising suspicions that the government was covering up its COVID-19 caseload with its decision to not release figures.

While some businesses did close, and the government shut schools and banned mass gatherings at weddings and funerals, a full economic lockdown was never implemented.

In recent months, Tanzanian President John Magufuli has repeatedly minimized the risks of COVID-19, and he announced in June that God had removed the coronavirus from Tanzania. This has created a complicated environment for organizations focused on health communications to navigate as they work to educate communities about how to deal with the ongoing pandemic.

My sister, a developmental economist, wrote a blog article on COVID back in April asking whether Tanzania's response to COVID at the time was enough:

COVID-19 in Tanzania: Is business as usual response enough?

Tanzania’s unconventional approach to COVID-19 may be slow in response and may lack direction, but its uniqueness illustrates the need for governments to form context-specific smart containment strategies and recovery plans. To maintain multiple competing priorities, the Tanzanian government can increase public health funding to local health centres to implement mass testing, enforce social distancing and sanitation measures, and invest in formal small-holder farmers to produce for the domestic economy.

We are going back to Tanzania in December for 3 weeks, which for now seems uncertain as all get out when you consider travelling by plane.

This is as much as I can summarise for now. It seems to be a busy year regardless of, or maybe in addition to, the COVID situation. As far as we know, COVID-wise, all family members are safe. There are other issues, but that's family for you.

It's a strange and uninviting new reality we're in. Thank you, everyone, for updating us from your corner of the globe.

Why do you think it's my obligation to help you understand what you think happened. You are unable to read, comprehend, draw a conclusion, think for yourself? I've said plenty already whereas you have said very little, but rather have chosen to be coy and evasive. If you have something of relevance to say, then by all means say it.
I'm trying to get a common understanding of what happened. I asked if you agree with my understanding. I didn't say it is your obligation to help me understand what I think happened. I didn't attempt to mock you or insult you.

There's room for disagreement of the sequence, since the video starts at the middle of the sequence, attempting arrest. Perhaps you have information to doubt the beginning of the sequence, asking her to put a mask on and then asking her to leave.

My sister edited her article in June and it was published in July. I was unable to edit my original post.

The main update I wanted to share was that Tanzania banned face masks and stopped reporting cases to the WHO, declaring Tanzania COVID free thanks to prayers to God. Essentially, there are claims that Tanzania is in denial (see full article).

I wanted to highlight how both articles mentioned context-specific responses for Tanzania to the COVID-84 plandemic for the country, Tanzania, specifically. Rather than the whole a global lockdown (which the PTB seemed to have been aiming for), wearing masks and ceasing all civic and cultural activity.

If COVID-84 was realistically taken into context, the response would have been much different. Then again, the PTB are perhaps not that realistically contextual with wishing thinking guiding them.

What has given you the impression that I have some heretofore unshared information regarding this incident?
I asked you directly a couple times, and didn't get an agreement.

So, assuming that you do agree with the sequence, I agree that in an ideal world, no one would be forced to put a mask on. However, Ohio is in the shutdown world. Then a question is how should she act in the shutdown world. She was asked to put a mask on, she refused, and the police wasn't going to force a mask on her. So she's asked to leave since she won't put on a mask. She could've left or sought a compromise. Instead, she tried to stay in the school without a mask when police asked her to put one on or leave. That is not a good idea. Do you agree it is not a good idea?

At this point, the police has no choice but to remove her including arresting her. As you can see in the video, she wasn't going to go willingly. What would you have the police do with a person physically refusing to leave the school? The taser is deadly force for you, so what you have the police do instead to remove her? They're not going to let her stay if that's what you want the police to do, because they're the shutdown police, not the constitutional sheriff.

There are lots of things that could've made things different, but none of them happened. It could've been different if she said ok I'm leaving, let me get my children and husband. It could've been different if she said I can't wear the mask because of medical condition but I can wear this face shield in my car and will that be good enough for you.

I asked you directly a couple times, and didn't get an agreement.

So, assuming that you do agree with the sequence, I agree that in an ideal world, no one would be forced to put a mask on. However, Ohio is in the shutdown world. Then a question is how should she act in the shutdown world. She was asked to put a mask on, she refused, and the police wasn't going to force a mask on her. So she's asked to leave since she won't put on a mask. She could've left or sought a compromise. Instead, she tried to stay in the school without a mask when police asked her to put one on or leave. That is not a good idea. Do you agree it is not a good idea?

At this point, the police has no choice but to remove her including arresting her. As you can see in the video, she wasn't going to go willingly. What would you have the police do with a person physically refusing to leave the school? The taser is deadly force for you, so what you have the police do instead to remove her? They're not going to let her stay if that's what you want the police to do, because they're the shutdown police, not the constitutional sheriff.

There are lots of things that could've made things different, but none of them happened. It could've been different if she said ok I'm leaving, let me get my children and husband. It could've been different if she said I can't wear the mask because of medical condition but I can wear this face shield in my car and will that be good enough for you.

@hlat I think its came out that she was not wearing the mask as she had asthma. If she told the policeman this, would the policeman still be justified in assaulting her?

In any case, I think the policeman should have used common sense here. Worst case scenario is he's dealing with someone who isn't compliant but this is over a mask and they are in an outdoor space where the risk is next to zero. Best case scenario is he's dealing with someone who has a valid health related reason for not wearing a mask.

There's absolutely zero reason to escalate the situation and really, there's absolutely no reason to use a taser.

This is a classic case of a policeman escalating a situation because they think they are justified whereas common sense simply says it's not worth it.

That's how I read it.

I mean... If it was okay for him to use the taser, why stop there... He should have used a gun and shot her... Right?

It reminds me that Bill and Melinda Gates stated that Africa will have the highest covid mortality rate during the summer.

The fact this did not happen shows that Bill Gates isn't the god he thinks he is. All that money doesn't buy you godlike prophetic abilities.

Maybe part of the exposure the C's mentioned might be the fact that developing countries and non-developing countries that didn't lockdown and go whole hog, fair better (not to mention psychologically respond better) than those that did?

Plus, the materialistic, Neo-Darwinist afterlife dogma can't be helping.

Is this the true sequence of events?
Police officer tells her to put a mask on. She refuses.
Police officer tells her to leave the school. She refuses.
Police officer tries to arrest her. She doesn't let him.
Police officer tasers her.
That's the sequence as I understand it. Is that the sequence as you understand it?

Since the audio was not that great I could not verify what the cop told her to do and what she said. I can see that she has no mask and that the cops are dragging her, and that she was tased! Whatever the sequence, that was not justified! And those people around her just sat there and didn't protest? Maybe they thought she deserved it. This stuff is making me more and more angry each time I see it.

Maybe part of the exposure the C's mentioned might be the fact that developing countries and non-developing countries that didn't lockdown and go whole hog, fair better (not to mention psychologically respond better) than those that did?

Plus, the materialistic, Neo-Darwinist afterlife dogma can't be helping.

Maybe. With regards Africa in specific, I think that there's probably worse on that continent looking to off people and covid really is nothing compared to what people there have faced.

Beyond there, I think that in general people from poorer countries are made of more tough stuff and have stronger spiritual resolve by virtue of being poor compared to their wealthy counterparts.

Maybe this is a reason why they faired better.

Another part of my thinking is more non-linear. I'm thinking that ultimately, doing away with humanity can't be an easy task as our existence isn't just down to us. I think that if such a thing were to ever happen, there's nothing to stop those with the capability simply going back in time and changing the outcome. So who knows... Maybe those in Africa and the like were wiped out by Covid-19 but those in the future simply changed the outcome.

What can Bill Gates do against the might of those in higher densities, against those who ultimately wrote the fabric of reality?

Really, he can't do much and I suspect all this stuff will just fall flat on its face. Not because good guys win and bad guys lose but maybe because he just doesn't have the authority to mess with reality to the level he thinks he can. Like the king cow can only do so much before the farmer decides to intervene if the situation is he's about to lose all or most of his herd.

Back
Top Bottom