Where is the proof that the virus is real?

The two main points that stood out I think is when he said, (aside from his speech around the psychology the virus doesn't exist), is

A; the corona virus has never been isolated and

B; the picture of the alleged corona virus is actually a computer generated image / fiction.

Is that misinformation? Isn't it likely that there is a wide different viruses or reason why people show symptoms, having the common cold or flu?
"Proof" is subjective. Here are electron micrographs of the virus:

NPR.org said:
Emmie de Wit, chief of NIAID's Molecular Pathogenesis Unit, provided the virus samples. Microscopist Elizabeth Fischer produced the images, and the lab's visual medical arts office digitally colorized the images.

This took me all of about 30 seconds to find via a web search. There are hundreds more results and articles.

We have professional microbiologists producing electron micrographs of the coronavirus claimed to cause COVID-19.

Some guy with a documented history of wild speculation then puts out a video claiming these pictures are 'fake'. Did he present evidence in his video that these specific images or the samples provided to produce them are/were faked? I'm predicting that he didn't. Because I did a web search looking for articles specifically debunking these images and couldn't find any.

So yeah, misinformation. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I shared a Gov.UK petition on this thread recently. They've updated it: Petition: Hold a public inquiry into Government contracts granted during Covid-19
This reflects another aspect that stands out to me - how much money is being made off this scamdemic by those providing the essential supplies and snagging contracts. Earlier in the thread it was noted how the billionaires are making out like the bandits they are. And, of course, the very big bucks the vaccines are going to generate. The PTB killed two birds with one stone in that they're cashing in big time and the whole VAXXED movement has been completely derailed. The power of the jab has reached unprecedented heights! 💉

“Portuguese Appeals Court Deems PCR tests unreliable” & deemed the forced confinement of people in quarantine centres “unlawful

[in same article]
Crimes Against Humanity, fraudulent PCR Tests Taken To Court – Interview with Lawyer Reiner Füllmich

More COVID Censorship: Controversial Danish Mask Study Hits Publication Blockade

Amid the rush to force everyone to wear face masks to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus, very few people stopped to ask if there was any actual data to support that demand. Anthony Fauci, the joyless worrywart in FEDGOV’s health apparat who demands that anything remotely enjoyable be forbidden forthwith, went so far as to say that there was no need for any scientific study of mask effectiveness.

“I would not want to do a randomized controlled study because that would mean having people not wear masks and see if they do better,” said Fauci according to a Breitbart report in July.
[...]
Pesky scientists in Denmark, not persuaded by Fauci’s fulminations and flip-flops, went ahead and performed a randomized controlled study of masks for themselves to see how well they might work at thwarting the virus.

The results, now, are in. But we can’t see them because establishment-connected peer-reviewed journals won’t publish the results.

This was revealed on October 22 by the major Danish newspaper Berlingske. The paper’s headline: “Professor: Large Danish mask study rejected by three top journals.” In its subtitle to the story, the paper wrote: “The researchers behind a large and unique Danish study on the effect of wearing a mask even have great difficulty in getting their research results published. One of the participating professors in the study admits that the still secret research result can be perceived as ‘controversial.’”

The full article, in Danish, is behind a paywall. But the article starts this way (via Google Translate):
For weeks, media and researchers around the world have been waiting with increasing impatience for the publication of a large Danish study on the effect — or lack thereof — of wearing a bandage [mask] in public space here during the corona pandemic.

Now one of the researchers who has been involved in the study can state that the finished research result has been rejected by at least three of the world’s absolutely leading medical journals.
One would think, in normal times, that this result would mean the study is flawed in some way. But these are not normal times. Instead, today ideology trumps truth and facts, if they undermine the prevailing propaganda, are secondary to fiction.

While we don’t know what the study found, it seems probable that the results of the study do not support the mask mandates; the human-dignity destroying policies that have become articles of faith to leftist progressive tyrants who delight in enforcing subservience to the state.

This point was made on Twitter by Copenhagen-based economist Lars Christensen. A senior fellow at London’s Adam Smith Institute and former head of emerging markets research at Danske Bank in Copenhagen, Christensen noted that the journals in question — The Lancet, JAMA, and the New England Journal of Medicine — refused publication of the study “Apparently because the results might not show what is politically correct.”
[...]
Earlier, Berenson had a revealing e-mail exchange with one of the scientists who worked on the Danish mask study. Berenson asked the researcher when the study would be published. According to Berenson, “His answer: ‘as soon as a journal is brave enough.’”
[...]
In their letter criticizing the Danish methodology, Haber, Wieten, and Smith write: “This study poses a serious risk of mistranslation, in part due to misleading statements about what the study actually measures in the protocol paper and trial registration. To most decision-makers, null or too-small effects will be misinterpreted to mean that masks are ineffective. However, the more accurate translation is that this study is uninformative regarding the benefits (or lack thereof) of wearing masks outside of the healthcare setting. As such, we caution decision-makers and the media from interpreting the results of this trial as being anything other than artifacts of weak design.”

In other words: 1. “Decision-makers” can’t be trusted to understand the results. 2. “Decision-makers and the media” should not report on the results of this study in any way that deviates from our dogma.

The way science should work is that this paper should be published. The full methods used should be published alongside the results in transparent fashion. Other researchers can then investigate the methods and results and repeat the work to either fortify or falsify the original research findings. Meanwhile, the findings can be weighed and utilized by free citizens and professionals alike.

This is how knowledge progresses.

etezete wrote: Germany now has its new Authorization Act (Ermächtigungsgesetz) installed. Boooom.

Officially it is called an amendment to the "infection protection law" but alternative circles consider it as the new "Authorization Act" of 1933.

There have been major demonstrations in Berlin today with at least 10,000 people taking part.

4b0cf092-560a-4265-8779-b33bc73c0d6c.jpeg

The police say that water cannons were in action for the first time in 17 years.

An AfD-member of the Federal Parliament says he has been wrestled to the ground by police for not wearing a mask, although he could produce a medical exemption.

1-format6001.jpg

Interestingly, most of the jostling took place at the "Square of the 18th of March" which has its name in commemoration of March 18, 1848 when people rose up during the "March revolution" and the Prussian King Friedrich-Wilhelm IV ordered the military to open fire on the demonstrators.

As a plus a number of citizens were led into the Reichstag Parliament building by AfD house members and could roam the building freely much to the disgust of members of the ruling parties.

84361c33772c6105f7cb268c0f8bab0339b4a13fb188b51c41f3d0ce20ecea2c.jpg

Regarding the Danish mask study, this dated Nov. 18:

Danish Study Questions Use of Masks to Protect Wearers

Masks prevent people from transmitting the coronavirus to others, scientists now agree. But a new trial failed to document protection from the virus among the wearers.

Researchers in Denmark reported on Wednesday that surgical masks did not protect the wearers against infection with the coronavirus in a large randomized clinical trial.

The study, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, did not contradict growing evidence that masks can prevent transmission of the virus from wearer to others. But the conclusion is at odds with the view that masks also protect the wearers — a position endorsed just last week by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Critics were quick to note the study’s limitations, among them that the findings depended heavily on participants reporting their own test results and behavior, at a time when both mask-wearing and infection were rare in Denmark.
[...]
From early April to early June, researchers at the University of Copenhagen recruited 6,024 participants who had been tested beforehand to be sure they were not infected with the coronavirus.

Half were given surgical masks and told to wear them when leaving their homes; the others were told not to wear masks in public.

At that time, 2 percent of the Danish population was infected — a rate lower than that in many places in the United States and Europe today. Social distancing and frequent hand-washing were common, but masks were not.

About 4,860 participants completed the study. The researchers had hoped that masks would cut the infection rate by half among wearers. Instead, 42 people in the mask group, or 1.8 percent, got infected, compared with 53 in the unmasked group, or 2.1 percent. The difference was not statistically significant.

“Our study gives an indication of how much you gain from wearing a mask,” said Dr. Henning Bundgaard, lead author of the study and a cardiologist at the University of Copenhagen. “Not a lot.”

Dr. Mette Kalager, a researcher at Telemark Hospital in Norway and the Harvard School of Public Health, was persuaded. The study showed that “although there might be a symbolic effect,” she wrote in an email, “the effect of wearing a mask does not substantially reduce risk” for wearers.

FULL ARTICLE

The above is a really good article published at zerohedge.com
Excerpts:
Biden also is working with governors, mayors, and other state and local officials to create a de facto national mask mandate. Biden has also declared he will mandate mask wearing in all federal buildings and for people traveling interstate. A mask mandate for interstate travel could mean you will be required to wear a mask on airplanes, trains, and even when driving in your own car if you cross state lines.

Yet again, Biden is ignoring the science.

In this case the science has demonstrated that most masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of a virus. Medical science also shows that wearing a mask for extended periods of time can cause health problems. For example, mask wearing interferes with proper breathing. Long-term mask wearing may also cause serious dental problems. Ironically, major victims of mask mandates include low-wage workers Biden and his fellow progressives claim to care so much about. Many of these workers are required to wear masks on the job.
and
Biden is not the only politician pushing authoritarian “solutions” to coronavirus. The government of Washington, DC is considering authorizing vaccinating of children without parental consent. This ignores the science that some people will have a negative reaction even to a generally safe vaccine, so individuals should make their own decision in consultation with their physician. This is especially important these days, as we are dealing with a vaccine that is being rushed into production for political reasons and that even the manufactures admit will have serious side effects.

One wonders what will be the straw that breaks the camel's back - that will cause it all to come crashing down. It seems obvious that the sheep will have to be pushed to the absolute brink before they will finally turn on their puppet masters. The more the PTB institute pain and suffering in the name of Covid, the closer that day will be.

Rules for thee, but not for me:

Oldest Republican senator, Chuck Grassley, 87, announces he has COVID - as oldest senator Dianne Feinstein, also 87, is seen WITHOUT a mask

Charles Grassley, the 87-year old Republican president pro tempore of the Senate, announced Tuesday he has coronavirus.

The oldest Republican senator made the announcement by Twitter on Tuesday afternoon, hours after saying he was self-isolating after contact with someone who was infected.

'I've tested positive for coronavirus. I'll be following my doctors' orders/CDC guidelines & continue to quarantine,' he tweeted.

The announcement came just as the oldest member of the House, Republican Rep. Don Young, Alaska, left the hospital after testing positive for the virus.

35798062-8959779-image-a-9_1605658261693.jpg

Seen in the Senate: This was Dianne Feinstein, the oldest senator of all, on Tuesday on her way into a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing
[...]
Grassley is 87 days younger than the oldest senator, California Democrat Dianne Feinstein, also 87. She was seen entering a Judiciary Committee hearing without wearing a mask Tuesday, after Grassley announced he was isolating over potential exposure.
[...]
Grassley's exposure has already put on hold the nomination of Judy Shelton, President Donald Trump's controversial pick for the Federal Reserve after Vice President-elect Kamala Harris returned to the chamber to cast a key vote in a tally Tuesday.

Grassley's absence and that of Rick Scott, the Florida Republican who is quarantining after contact with someone who tested positive, meant Republicans could not force her through.

This subject and these restrictions have been fully explicated in this thread and, yes, Twilight Zone reality. Clearly, these measures are being presented as a necessary evil - the lesser evil, if you will. The three-week curfew will extend over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend - how debilitating will this be to the younger people, those of high school/college age and under 30? We all know that for them, 10 pm is when they go out for the evening! I can only guess that people running out to get flu shots is why the "cases" and hospitalizations have gone up. Deaths, on the other hand, have not seen the same rise. However, it's already been shown that the younger people are succumbing to suicide at rates never seen before. Domestic abuse, child abuse, death by isolation and loss of contact imposed on our elderly population - how can these statistics not merit the same concern? Not to worry - all will be well soon enough

In Japan the suicide rate is still on the rise and caused more deaths than Covid itself and is a reason because of the lockdown (job loss, social isolation etc.). Even 5-year-old kids in Japan mention that they want to leave and is pretty hard to digest.

Still it is a worldwide phenomenon, but not every country is that fast releasing such tragic numbers.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on whether hydroxychloroquine causes "cardiac adverse events," especially for those with heart conditions?

Here's a "meta-analysis" (taking into account numerous studies) suggesting this is not the case:

excerpt:

"They also looked at side-effects. No serious cardiac adverse events were reported. No arrhythmias were reported in three of the four studies that assessed arrhythmia. A fourth study had one arrhythmia in 936 patients on HCQ and one in 469 controls. There were no serious cardiac effects, and no trial was stopped because of safety concerns. The most common side-effects were gastrointestinal."

But doctors are not prescribing hydroxychloroquine for patients with arrhythmia, for example, as happened to my friend who I believe has that problem.

It would be shame if this were more a matter of politics than good science in this instance, since he's at home, but having a hard time. He's weak, and his wet cough is now more of a dry cough. Also: there seems to be good evidence of the benefits of taking hydroxychloriquine early on, as a way of preventing hospitalization.

He is taking various supplements, including D3. Dr. Klinghardt strongly recommends the herb Andrographis -- he's got it at the top of his list for Covid-19 since it's very effective for upper respiratory problems. So, I'm suggesting he take that in particular.

Anyway, since I'm not a doctor, I can't really override what his doctor is stating regarding hydroxychloroquine.

It's frustrating though. I'm not sure he's getting the best advice.

Maybe this nurse just shares her feelings. But we know that phrases like "right up until death" are used to frighten and worry people. They want to make people doubt the facts they understand really.
I think the motive may be slightly more sinister.

People have the right to refuse treatment regardless of what their belief systems are, or why they believe a certain way. It is a fundamental right. Maybe 'authorities' are trying to emotionally manipulate the majority of people into agreeing to take away these rights. At least that's what I think may be happening. It would just be a precursor to removal of more human rights. Especially the right to bodily integrity.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on whether hydroxychloroquine causes "cardiac adverse events," especially for those with heart conditions?
From a mainstream medical perspective, it's as safe as it can get and its results in some cases are pretty miraculous, i.e. people with severe heart failure from COVID-19 that were dying in the ICU and recovered with HCQ to the point of being discharged by the 7th day. I read several papers about it on pubmed back in September this year.

It can be problematical (i.e. induce arrhythmias) in those with a prolongation of the QT at the electrocardiogram or those who take a number of medications that can prolong the QT, i.e. certain chemotherapeutic agents, antibiotics (e.g. azythromycin), antidepressants, common anti-arrhythmic drugs such as amiodarone, diuretics, etc. HCQ can prolong the QT. Except for the chemo drugs, the rest of the medications are VERY commonly prescribed for a number of conditions such as ischemic arrhythmias, heart failure, bronchitis, depression and anxiety, etc.

Ironically, HCQ inhibits inflammation by inhibiting an ionic pro-inflammatory channel which is formed by the protein envelope of the virus. This has to do with its QT prolongation properties at the EKG. So if it wouldn't have this property, it wouldn't inhibit inflammation so effectively.

If they are really that concerned about medications causing arrhythmias due to their QT prolongation potential, they should come hard on anti-depressants such as citalopram just as hardly as with HCQ.

Some people taking several QT prolongation medications were prescribed HCQ and had dangerous arrhythmias. Those cases were massively covered in the media and scientific publications. Arguably, it was an adverse effect that could have been expected and avoided by reviewing the patient's history and prescriptions, plus pharmacology 101 knowledge. In a specific paper, I recall that the cases who didn't make it (they died from severe COVID-19) was because they couldn't take HCQ due to their medical history and prescriptions.

I've seen thousands of people and their EKGs, and I can recall only one person who had a congenital prolongation of the QT. People who take one or several medications prolonging the QT can certainly stop unnecessary medications as to prioritize and prescribe HCQ safely.

HCQ is really one of the safest and life saving drugs available. It makes the whole COVID-19 hysteria totally unnecessary. Which is why they launched a massive negative campaign against it.

OK - I could have sworn this article was in this thread, but search didn't turn it up. I found it in a still open tab:

A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

The computer had revealed a new theory about how Covid-19 impacts the body: the bradykinin hypothesis. The hypothesis provides a model that explains many aspects of Covid-19, including some of its most bizarre symptoms. It also suggests 10-plus potential treatments, many of which are already FDA approved. Jacobson’s group published their results in a paper in the journal eLife in early July.

According to the team’s findings, a Covid-19 infection generally begins when the virus enters the body through ACE2 receptors in the nose, (The receptors, which the virus is known to target, are abundant there.) The virus then proceeds through the body, entering cells in other places where ACE2 is also present: the intestines, kidneys, and heart. This likely accounts for at least some of the disease’s cardiac and GI symptoms.

But once Covid-19 has established itself in the body, things start to get really interesting. According to Jacobson’s group, the data Summit analyzed shows that Covid-19 isn’t content to simply infect cells that already express lots of ACE2 receptors. Instead, it actively hijacks the body’s own systems, tricking it into upregulating ACE2 receptors in places where they’re usually expressed at low or medium levels, including the lungs.
[...]
The renin–angiotensin system (RAS) controls many aspects of the circulatory system, including the body’s levels of a chemical called bradykinin, which normally helps to regulate blood pressure. According to the team’s analysis, when the virus tweaks the RAS, it causes the body’s mechanisms for regulating bradykinin to go haywire. Bradykinin receptors are resensitized, and the body also stops effectively breaking down bradykinin. (ACE normally degrades bradykinin, but when the virus downregulates it, it can’t do this as effectively.)

The end result, the researchers say, is to release a bradykinin storm — a massive, runaway buildup of bradykinin in the body. According to the bradykinin hypothesis, it’s this storm that is ultimately responsible for many of Covid-19’s deadly effects. Jacobson’s team says in their paper that “the pathology of Covid-19 is likely the result of Bradykinin Storms rather than cytokine storms,” which had been previously identified in Covid-19 patients, but that “the two may be intricately linked.” Other papers had previously identified bradykinin storms as a possible cause of Covid-19’s pathologies.

As bradykinin builds up in the body, it dramatically increases vascular permeability. In short, it makes your blood vessels leaky. This aligns with recent clinical data, which increasingly views Covid-19 primarily as a vascular disease, rather than a respiratory one. [...]
[...]
The bradykinin hypothesis also extends to many of Covid-19’s effects on the heart. About one in five hospitalized Covid-19 patients have damage to their hearts, even if they never had cardiac issues before. Some of this is likely due to the virus infecting the heart directly through its ACE2 receptors. But the RAS also controls aspects of cardiac contractions and blood pressure. According to the researchers, bradykinin storms could create arrhythmias and low blood pressure, which are often seen in Covid-19 patients.
[...]
Increased bradykinin levels could also account for other common Covid-19 symptoms. ACE inhibitors — a class of drugs used to treat high blood pressure — have a similar effect on the RAS system as Covid-19, increasing bradykinin levels. In fact, Jacobson and his team note in their paper that “the virus… acts pharmacologically as an ACE inhibitor” — almost directly mirroring the actions of these drugs.
[...]
As Jacobson and team point out, several drugs target aspects of the RAS and are already FDA approved to treat other conditions. They could arguably be applied to treating Covid-19 as well. Several, like danazol, stanozolol, and ecallantide, reduce bradykinin production and could potentially stop a deadly bradykinin storm. Others, like icatibant, reduce bradykinin signaling and could blunt its effects once it’s already in the body.

Interestingly, Jacobson’s team also suggests vitamin D as a potentially useful Covid-19 drug. The vitamin is involved in the RAS system and could prove helpful by reducing levels of another compound, known as REN. Again, this could stop potentially deadly bradykinin storms from forming. The researchers note that vitamin D has already been shown to help those with Covid-19. The vitamin is readily available over the counter, and around 20% of the population is deficient. If indeed the vitamin proves effective at reducing the severity of bradykinin storms, it could be an easy, relatively safe way to reduce the severity of the virus.

Other compounds could treat symptoms associated with bradykinin storms. Hymecromone, for example, could reduce hyaluronic acid levels, potentially stopping deadly hydrogels from forming in the lungs. And timbetasin could mimic the mechanism that the researchers believe protects women from more severe Covid-19 infections. All of these potential treatments are speculative, of course, and would need to be studied in a rigorous, controlled environment before their effectiveness could be determined and they could be used more broadly.
This was a very eye-opening article and appears to explain the many ways Covid is causing all its various impacts.

Otherwise, my list of Covid treatments include:

So apart from hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc and vitamin c as treatments for covid19, researchers from the US, UK and Italy recently found in a new study titled “Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)", published on 19th June, that quercetin combined with vitamin c represents a powerful remedy for covid19 patients as well as other respiratory tract infections. Quercetin, especially when amplified by the presence of vitamin C, obstructs viral infection, as well as viral replication and proliferation. Quercetin is a plant pigment in the flavonoid family that possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and immune-protective properties. (It is found in many plants and foods, such as red wine, onions, green tea, apples, berries, Ginkgo biloba, St. John's wort, American elder, and others. Buckwheat tea has a large amount of quercetin.) In their conclusion, the authors of the study also make note of the lack of severe side effects and the low cost of this treatment.

I'm inclined to think that being on statins and/or ACE inhibitors, vitamin c and d deficiencies, getting a flu shot or other vaccines, all decrease one's likelihood to recover from Covid.

ADDED: Just remembered that I believe antibiotics and steroids are being used for patients in more advanced stages of Covid. That's probably been covered in this thread or on Sott.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom