UK Supreme Court Judge Slams "Totalitarian" COVID "Control Freaks" In Government​

“Coercing the entire population is morally and constitutionally indefensible in a country which is not yet a totalitarian state, like China”

1606219099789.png

A British Supreme Court judge has slammed the UK government as ‘control freaks’ for attempting to control people’s lives under the guise of COVID, and labeled it “morally and constitutionally indefensible” to define what freedoms the public should and shouldn’t have.

In an op-ed published Sunday, Lord Sumption noted that the “debate about whether to let us have a family Christmas perfectly sums up what is wrong with this Government’s handling” of the crisis.

Sumption wrote that there are “many different answers to the dilemmas of a Covid Christmas”, yet the crux of the matter is “whether we should be allowed to make the choice for ourselves, instead of having it imposed on us by law.”

“But for the Jacobins of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) and the control freaks in the Department of Health, theirs is the only answer,” Sumption urged.

The British government has posited allowing people to spend 5 days in the company of their relatives over Christmas, but with the caveat that in January they will have to pay back the privilege with more lockdown time, specifically another 25 days.

Lord Sumption, who served as a senior judge on the Supreme Court of the UK between between 2012 and 2018, slammed the Prime Minister Boris Johnson, suggesting he is engaging in “public relations management” rather than leadership.

“Boris Johnson knows that restrictions over Christmas would be deeply unpopular, widely ignored and catastrophic for the retail and hospitality industries,” Sumption asserted.

“So he will soon announce their temporary suspension, behaving as if our lives belonged to the state and Christmas was an act of indulgence on his part,” the judge added.

Sumption further wrote that “control freaks and the rest of the sackcloth and ashes brigade will demand a payback” afterwards, claiming that some “are already pressing for two, three or even five days of extra lockdown for every day of release over Christmas. ”

Sumption proclaimed that the state is exercising an “insistence on coercing the entire population,” saying it is “morally and constitutionally indefensible in a country which is not yet a totalitarian state, like China.”

“The Government has not earned our trust. Sooner or later, people will take back control of their own lives and do the right thing, whatever Ministers say,” he predicted.

Sumption’s comments come in the wake of reports that the UK government is planning to issue ‘freedom passes’ for people who agree to vaccination or twice testing negative for the virus in one week.

And so it begins

There's push back by at least one travel agent that will refuse to sell flights for Qantas if they go ahead with no jab no flight.

UK Supreme Court Judge Slams "Totalitarian" COVID "Control Freaks" In Government​

“Coercing the entire population is morally and constitutionally indefensible in a country which is not yet a totalitarian state, like China”

View attachment 40365

A British Supreme Court judge has slammed the UK government as ‘control freaks’ for attempting to control people’s lives under the guise of COVID, and labeled it “morally and constitutionally indefensible” to define what freedoms the public should and shouldn’t have.
is it me or was it eerie how he said "not YET a totalitarian state, like China" ...

is it me or was it eerie how he said "not YET a totalitarian state, like China" ...

He sees the lay of the land...he has been a very vocal anti lockdown voice and questions the legality of the Gov. lockdown decisions and the sweeping powers obtained under the Coronavirus Act. Lord Sumption is well respected, but the criticisms of him pertain to individual liberty not superceding community responsibility...a view held by the Gov, the European Court of Human Rights and it seems every MSM Tom, Dick and Harry.

I think I saw this latest video by Dave Cullen posted somewhere here but now I can't find it. So, sorry if this is a repost.

In any case, I thought that what he presents here makes it highly probable that the next manufactured crisis will, indeed, be...wait for it...Cyber-COVID ! The internet, computers and as a consequence the power grids will be severely damaged by this new (computer) virus, and they will just have to shut everything down, perhaps for months. And after blaming it all – as usual – on the population and their carelessness with computers and the internet, new very tight restrictions will be imposed on internet usage. And voilá, there goes the last effective channel for getting alternative information on world events.

The name sounds funny and the scenario far fetched but since those at the wheel are sick and deranged and own all the media, I'm sure they have no problem to make this happen and to sell this concept to the people. And, as you see in the video, they have already started preparing people's mind for this. The question is, is there anything we can do to prepare for this shutdown, to mitigate the effects?

What I've bolded above is exactly what I have in mind for almost three weeks. They have to do it in order to get more control over all the things they qualify "FakeNews" and which are very often of help for us all, here and everywhere in the world. That way, knowledge control is almost complete. Yet, one thing remains: read books, buy more while we still can, based on different lists we have here on the forum or from Sott's articles when an author wrote one, for example.

As C's said, we have seen nothing yet in this roller-coaster happening right in front of our eyes. We must keep faith no matter what. That's a very difficult thing to do some days, but at this point, what else are we left with?

I'm not at the end of the thread yet, so I have to catch-up the following posts.

Great new offering from James Corbett. "Disobey"

Whilst the overall message Corbett conveys in this video is on point regarding the utter hypocrisy of all those claiming high moral ground via their full and willing compliance so as to 'save lives' whilst at the same time turning a total blind eye to the far greater death tole fast mounting as a direct result of the lock down measures, I find his last few sentences to be of concern...

To those who are still advocating for lockdowns, I encourage you to do so to the face of those parents who have lost their teenage children due to suicide as a direct result of the shutdowns - and tell them that their child's death doesn't matter because it wasn't listed as being due to Covid19. Or do so to the face of the tens of thousands of others who have already lost loved ones as a direct result of these shutdowns, or the hundreds of thousands more who will die as long as these lockdowns endure. If you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart; you are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world; you are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty; you are complicit in murder.

A line is being crossed right now. Which side of history are you on? Make your decision now and make it wisely because your actions during these times will not be forgotten. You have been warned.

Sounds too close for comfort to that tone we've been hearing from the demented left in the US as they slaver in anticipation at the chance to punish Trump supporters once Biden cons his way to the crown. Whatever happens, no matter what the provocation, we do not become like for like with the blamers and the humanity haters by taking on as our own their 'us vs them' mentality. Humanity may be dividing, may be making its final choice, but so be it. The deluded are not the enemy however - its the pathocrats our ire should be solely aimed at. And Corbett of all people should know this by now. Not a great sign he's encouraging such thinking.

I know this by now classic of COVID dissent has been posted on here before but this is the first link I've seen which shows the conference call visuals the right way up - and it contains a small, hidden joy!

As Dr Rodger Hodkinson commences to unleash his righteously angry presentation on the unsuspecting there gathered, of the approximately 35 online and participating only 2 remain visible on camera.

As he picks up steam and goes for broke with his 'greatest hoax perpetrated on an unsuspecting public' line, the female participant to the top left starts wildly applauding - 1:37

As he then as unleashes his 'this is politics playing medicine and it's a very dangerous game' the hitherto stoically attentive lady top right (who may be the call administrator?) finally can't control herself and starts wildly applauding - 2:01

Then a third woman switches on her camera at 2:09 just as he says 'we stayed home, we took chicken noodle soup, and we decided when we would return to work' and starts clapping and praising.

But just as things look as if they might get out of hand, at 2:25 someone switches off everyone's camera and the potential for a visual outburst is clearly censored into a holding screen and Dr Hodkinson is left alone to voice his devastating conclusion...

Its a cheering if small example of the hope and the daring that does exist out there when someone has the courage to speak out for the truth on behalf of the silent others waiting, praying to follow.

Even if youve heard this before watch again and just see this mini pantomime - its silently powerful stuff.

I know this by now classic of COVID dissent has been posted on here before but this is the first link I've seen which shows the conference call visuals the right way up - and it contains a small, hidden joy!
Great catch, Michael! The reaction of those three women is really telling, pity they didn't turn on all the cameras. I suspect the PTB know well that more and more people are becoming aware of the utter pseudo scientific absurdity surrounding this Covid scam and the next 'shock' to the system to keep them in line is just around the corner, maybe early in 2021.

Just watched this where she mentioned Rudolph Steiner and some things he was purported to have said way back then

“I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life – ‘foolish’ here, or course, in the eyes of materialists. . . .

“. . . a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption – oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption [tuberculosis] they themselves suffered – people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination toward spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field – the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the [Michaelic] spirits of light [in 1879].” ~Rudolf Steiner

Plus

There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve… If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.

Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.” ~Rudolf Steiner

In addition to the above she states that she and some of her acquaintances think that covid-19 is the ptb response to all the popular uprising we've been witnessing in recent years.

Basically governments need a way to more effectively control the population and covid-19 was introduced to justify this as they can now implement a bio-security new world order.

She thinks the mRNA vaccines will be used by government to create more docile populations by appropriately engineering them at a genetic level.

This will come as no surprise to many but I thought I'd share this as I was there when the story was told.

A former retired colleague came to visit us at work and told us that her brother, aged 72, had another operation related to his cancer. He had already been operated on for bowel and kidney cancer and was left using two colostomy bags. The operation had left a cavity and recently this cavity was leaking and causing further complications. So he was operated on again and, according to his sister's account, this prevented him being fitted with a third bag. However, he will be in intensive care (ICU) for quite a while. While he was in the hospital none of this family was allowed near him and meanwhile he was tested several times for Covid-19 and the tests were all negative.. until they tested him once again and the result came back positive. He is asymptomatic, no symptoms at all!, but she says he's now recorded by the Health Services as being one of the COVID-19 patients in Ireland in ICU! Without his sister's testimony the real story would be unknown to the wider public, no context at all. The impression that is given by the National Health Services is that these people are in ICU because of life-threatening reactions to the COVID-19 virus.
This policy is of course deliberate and is organized on a worldwide scale, just like the coordinated transfer of infected people into elderly care homes last March to maximize the death toll as much as possible. It just shows the desperation to exaggerate this virus to keep people afraid and believing in the mask fallacy.
I should add the man's sister, my former work colleague, as well as my current colleagues, believe in the COVID-19 narrative fully and there were gasps of shock when she mentioned her brother had tested positive for COVID-19, never mind his real health issues!
I was dying to know if they tested him again just in case he was negative but I guess, once they finally got the positive they were looking for, no further testing was required.
Inside I was shaking my head but of course I sympathized with her, they were after all the closest of siblings. But knowing how her brother's misfortune was used to further this sickening lie left me fuming inside.
I told her I wished and hoped her brother would leave ICU soon and make some recovery to allow him to come home. She said on leaving that the hospital doctors want to keep him there until the spring.

Covid-19 ICU patient No. 32.

Back
Top Bottom