I think I'm not the only one who would like to actually know what Putin knows and be a "fly on the wall". I think what that guy must know is likely extremely fascinating. How much you could learn about the world and STO principles there! For me Putin is a remarkable man in the sense Gurdjieff termed the phrase. He is a master.
Sadly, I think his time is over. He's 'played' his part - but did anyone listen or notice? Yes, it's always the question.

If anyone listens to the moronic MSM, then, perhaps not. The 'plebs' were always too fond of the idea of someone (anyone) was 'coming to save them'. It's not going to happen.

I get the feeling that he has already ... "exited stage left", as it were.

Trump, of course, hasn't, but then that's just him. He's probably about to try and set the stage curtains on fire. :lol: Well, that's not a surprise to anyone.

So war!

No, there is no war on rifles, bombs, airplanes, or even tanks. Since the last century (at least) such a war cannot be won. Of course, it is possible to achieve certain political goals by such a war, but it is not possible to subordinate the country by such means. So what is it about?

In this war, the goal is to reduce the world population to 500 million, and the means to achieve this are the media, the media, the media... Where did I get such ideas that the world population should be reduced? There you go:
Well no, it's vaccines, vaccines, vaccines. Giving a vaccine is like priming a bomb, and re-exposure, or perhaps even just life itself, is the trigger in order to get it to explode. No-one needs a war, and besides the 'public' wouldn't stand for one anyway. However, they will ask vaccines. The idiots.

Wouldn't a 'nice game' of Russian Roulette be better, with two bullets in the chamber instead of one, of course? Idiots.

Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Spiked After Publication​

Conventional wisdom is that COVID-19 has caused thousands of deaths in the United States and nearly 1.5 million worldwide. This perception has been directly challenged by a study published by Johns Hopkins University on November 22.
According to the study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”
Here’s where things get interesting.
When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.
The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”
The article alleges key points:
  1. Overall deaths have not increased due to covid (although one may wonder about increased suicides, non-treatment of other diseases, and such).
  2. "Covid" deaths have borrowed from other categories, including improbable ones like heart disease. This should be of no surprise to most who have been watching. It's interesting that the supposed ~95% decline in flu cases was not mentioned.

Overall deaths have not increased due to covid
I discovered early on, by looking at published statistics, that the overall US death rate was lower in 2020. My guess was that the increase in deaths by suicides, non-treatment of other conditions, etc. was probably offset by a lower number of automobile and work-related deaths, which is significant, and a side effect of people staying home.

This, BTW, looks like child abuse to me. It's painful to view.

1606609542700.png

the little girl already looks pissed with the carbon dioxide "prime"
Her mask also likely contains plastic and screen-printing ink made of oil, resin, solvents, plastics, pigments, fillers, and many additional chemical agents to make the stew work, stop it foaming, stop it agglomerating, make it disperse, make it bend, make it dry, make it fade-resistant, etc.

Last edited:
I discovered early on, by looking at published statistics, that the overall US death rate was lower in 2020. My guess was that the increase in deaths by suicides, non-treatment of other conditions, etc. was probably offset by a lower number of automobile and work-related deaths, which is significant, and a side effect of people staying home.

Maybe, probably different factors. One thing I thought is that the medical system may be so broken at this point that "shutting down the system" actually SAVES more lives than it destroys. There was this study (I think) about the doctors' strike in New York at some point, which led to a reduction of deaths! So while postponement of treatment, suicides etc. may kill many people, this is offset - or even surpassed! - by people saved who otherwise would have caught pathogens in hospitals, would have had unnecessary and dangerous surgeries, put on harmful medication, diagnosed with diabetes for no reason except some change in definition lobbied by big pharma and all the other harmful stuff medicine is doing to people today. (Not to say that everything is bad with modern medicine of course, it does save many lives, but the question is whether this is offset by now by the huge damage done to people due to corruption, stupidity etc.)

Real Rukshan reports on todays Melbourne protests and points out that there were thousands on the beach and in shopping centres not wearing masks or social distancing while the protesters tried to remain socially distanced but were surrounded and compressed into an area so that social distancing was impossible, and then they were fined.

Here's how mainstream reported the protest - 400 people either arrested or fined and the protestors turning ugly.
Very belated response to this... but it kinda started me spiraling so I've been keeping silent for a while.

As I have mentioned previously, everyone I personally know in Melbourne have drunk the Kool-Aid (at least to some extent), so I thought it might be nice to get out amongst like-minded people and went along to the protest. I got out at a different station from Parliament as it was expected that cops would not let people out there. Walking maskless through the city I couldn't help but notice the complete lack of police presence. So very quiet. But of course that all changed as I neared Parliament. So many cop cars... vans... and a few trucks. More police than I have ever seen in one place - lining the steps of Parliament and generally loitering sinisterly about.

But when midday came so did the people! It was a wonderful 10 or so minutes before I noticed the cops multiplying like rabbits. It was incredible! They seemed to just magically appear out from nowhere.

Maybe because I was on my own I was not as distracted as others. It was very obvious what was happening. The cops were everywhere - all around us. The gaps between them getting smaller by the second. I feel rather ashamed of myself, but I took my chance when I could, and slipped through a line of cops before they put their arms around each other and made it impossible to escape.

I got out of the circle only to come face to face with a line of riot cops. Well, face to masked faces. But for some reason I just got told to watch myself and they let me pass.

The horseback police were already there of course, and I saw a mob of police on motorcycles coming up the street and more packs of riot cops hiding in the alleyways. I think they disturbed me most... hiding like that. Then obviously some signal was given because at the same time they started revealing themselves a huge amount of cops came running up the road towards us. And I mean flat-out running. Not a light jog. I wasn't even trapped like most people and it was seriously frightening!

I am glad that I went along, but I must admit that the whole experience shook me up quite badly. Plus ever since then I've been feeling a lot more despair. It's so unbelievably depressing when your friends believe that they have been given too many "freedoms".

The Crowhouse, Computer Forever, a lot of alternative sources have been saying that people are waking up and that we will win. The C's said that the plan will fail. But I don't see people waking up. I see mindless zombies shuffling themselves into slavery. From everything I can see and from what I have experienced, it looks extremely bleak.

The C's said to sit back and enjoy the ride (as you all know of course). But I'm really struggling with quite how we are meant to do that.
Apologies for the negativity. I wanted to get back to posting and I guess I needed to share.

I see mindless zombies shuffling themselves into slavery. From everything I can see and from what I have experienced, it looks extremely bleak.

The C's said to sit back and enjoy the ride (as you all know of course). But I'm really struggling with quite how we are meant to do that.

I understand your feelings, Wisteria. I struggle with the same feelings myself. I go out in public without a mask and when I see 99% of others wearing masks, it's very disheartening.

Story is always the same....

Someone suffers an injury after vaccination.... They sue... The pharma company denies the allegations.

Guessing there's going to be an absolute tsunami of vaccine-related injuries next year.

UK is expected to be the first country to approve the western-led euthanasia vaccine to kill / permanently injure people tackle covid. Approval expected next week. Jab in hands expected from December 7th.

NHS staff first in line.

The London Economic: UK to approve first Covid-19 vaccine within days, reports suggest.

Didn't know first where to post this news, but finally, i think here is the good place, as the main demonstrations in the world are mainly to protest against covid measures, this could be a useful trick to know.
In a few words, in Chili, during a demonstration, the crowd succeeded to get down a drone by aiming the drone with lazers :

Note that this will be harder during the day, as you barely can't see your lazer, but good to know this and to buy/acquire some. Explanation on how it succeeds to get the drone down remains to discussion. Some say because of heat, but I doubt this. Maybe it's an error from the guy who was controlling the drone, blinded by the lazers ? Maybe we'll see other similar video in the future, I would even say "I hope so !" .

Back
Top Bottom