According to the CDC website news, starting January 26th ALL AIR PASSENGERS entering the US will be required to have a negative PCR test or documentation of COVID-1984 recovery.

This to me is important as it means even US citizens can be denied entry for a positive test or refusal to take the test.

And another one... 33 year old male Doctor. Took the Vax, quickly came to regret it. He's suffering uncontrollable shaking now. Another life down the tube, Bill Gates must be celebrating.

Don't have more in the way of background info for now.

75 year old lady with underlying issues. Dead after receiving 2nd dose.

A 75 year old woman who on Wednesday morning received the second dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine was found lifeless in her home in Lod hours afterward, Channel 12 reported.

The Health Ministry reportedly intends to open an investigation into the incident. No connection has so far been found between the vaccination and the death of the woman, who was said to have suffered from "many complex underlying conditions."

Even Iceland is not spared.

Translation

Three people who have been vaccinated against the crown virus in this country have now died. This is confirmed by Rúna Hauksdóttir Hvannberg, director of the Icelandic Medicines Agency, in a conversation with mbl.is. She emphasizes that there is no evidence that there is a causal link between deaths and vaccinations. These are chronically ill and elderly people. None of the 1,000 healthcare professionals who have been vaccinated have had serious side effects.

Same old story. If they are old or ill and die after vaccine, it wasn't the vaccine that killed them.

Of course if they were old or I'll and died with covid, it's covid that killed them.

In any case, that's the last one as I'll start spamming at this rate. There's too many cases and reports!

I think the censorship social media is doing is criminal and I think they'll be prosecuted in future with some executives going to jail.

Reasons for saying this:-

- At some point, not sure when but the point will come, data and information will come out showing that there was more than one side of the story to the "official" covid story. With social media stifling public debate, they actually put people in danger. I don't know if they'll have immunity for this.

- They are censoring and deleting whole groups of people reporting side effects and discussing it - citing anti vax propaganda. That's akin to deleting a group of domestic abused people discussing their experiences and as a result getting some emotional and psychological support. In time I don't think this behaviour will be found to be defendable or legal.

I can't see how the social media companies and executives will escape massive backlash. They are digging their own graves, thinking the left will always be powerful enough to protect them.

Information was scarce to begin with as most of these stories are breaking through social media - mainstream mainly maintaining their censorship stance.

Here's more particular info posted by another user on BitChute

On that link, there's a Facebook link as well to the original source.

Follow up - she's made a video where she addresses the public

Tragic. It looks worse than death if it's a permanent condition she now has, constantly shaking all the time.

Back
Top Bottom