Hi Guys, I'm not posting too much covid vaccine adverse effect personal accounts only because there's now to many.

Facebook for example has a number of groups relating to the topic and everyday we see new headlines in the press (be it downplayed by the media).

One thing I'm noticing though from Facebook is that the majority who are suffering these effects actually think it's kind of normal and are looking for reassurance for doing their bit and taking the 2nd vaccine if they are due to take it. I guess the propaganda is way beyond a certain level now that people will suffer to a great extent and still think it's completely normal and a better outcome than getting covid. A lot also get it because of their job and see it as normal that their job requires them to get the shot - actually for a few the job didn't actually mandate it, it was more like a collective suicidal thing where the majority all talk each other into taking the injection.

Anyways, on the bright side, there's still a strong contingent of people who'll never take this thing and you can see them come through in these groups on Facebook. Here in the UK, I think the gov will get their target of 70% from what I'm seeing.

Also I have to say that some don't appear to get a bad reaction from the vaccine.

I'd say in the groups I'm monitoring about 10% - 15% don't get any reaction 15% - 80% get really bad reactions (e.g. high fevers, chills, fatigue etc) that lingers but then clears up and then about 20% get the really nasty reactions indicating the onset of an autoimmune disease. Also there's lots of deaths especially around the elderly but these are always chalked under something else officially. I've excluded the deaths from my % count above.

Also quite a few test positive for covid following injection or the bad reactions they get indicate a covid infection with pronounced symptoms. Usually when they turn up to hospital the doctors think it's covid they are suffering from and perform tests of which some test positive and others negative. I suppose there might be early signs of immune enhancement here where symptoms end up being worse than they would otherwise be. I expect going forward you'll see quite a lot more young (vaccinated) people fare worse when they encounter wild respiratory viruses. I expect there may indeed be a flood of people needing hospital attention later this year which may be blamed on new covid variants. The only thing will be most or all of these people will have already been vaccinated.

Lastly, for some of the ones who suffer the really bad effects indicating some serious underlying condition developing, the doctors don't know what's going on with them. A lot of them are actually in the groups to ask people for help and advise and to find out if others are suffering the same thing.

It's all a bit weird to be honest, it's like witnessing some form of mass psychosis and it's not like any of these people had a gun pointed at their heads ordering them to take the vaccine. It's testament to the propaganda and also the coercion from some employers, though rarely mandates.

Facebook on its part is taking down most of these groups as they pop up but there's such a huge flood of them that they can't delete all. And most are actually run as "pro Vax" so it's not like Facebook can delete them for anti vax when the majority are actually pro Vax and talking about their experiences with having received the first or both shots.

Last edited:
I mean here are just some screenshots... Pure mass psychosis.

I'm losing track of the varied, weird and wonderful symptoms people are experiencing... It's a bit crazy!

Plus no one's thought about the long-term. In none of these groups have I seen anyone ask about the long-term. I suppose this is just a product of our culture - sadly I fear there will indeed be huge prices to pay down the line for quite a lot.

Screenshot_20210124_230738.jpgScreenshot_20210124_230755.jpgScreenshot_20210124_230811.jpgScreenshot_20210124_230845.jpg
Screenshot_20210124_230709.jpg

Like I'm sorry but some people are thick as hell. Some people post a whole list of health events just after vaccination and proceed to ask whether what they experienced or are experiencing was / is a reaction? Like, what else would it be? What has been done to the psychology of people to get them to this state?

it's nothing short of worrying.

We're in some sort of weird timeline now.

I get the funny feeling... 🦆

Press Secretary Jen Psaki, is or may be a person who will give birth to lots of laughter, rolling eyes and roundabout non-answers for the time to come. Somebody here, I can't remember who, used the expression "Théatre de l'absurde".

Splendid. Hitting the nail straight on.
Let's watch the circus. :wow:

Tragic-comic... kind of sad, really.

Like I'm sorry but some people are thick as hell. Some people post a whole list of health events just after vaccination and proceed to ask whether what they experienced or are experiencing was / is a reaction? Like, what else would it be? What has been done to the psychology of people to get them to this state?

I was thinking about the same thing SOTTREADER.

it seems the level of authoritarian programming even goes to the level where people don't trust their bodies and require an outside authority to tell them whether pain/ sickness/ adverse reactions are normal or not. It's really quite sad.

Whether this is directly a result of the current medical system where we seek advice from people with degrees verse tradition and insight that was once passed won in families about health. its both sad and scary. I would think, and i may be wrong, that these people wouldn't be the kind who value bodily autonomy. The ability to make decisions for themselves.

I guess time will tell if these people shock themselves out of blind obedience of if the machine goes into over drive and they continue their descent into full blown zomebiehood, though it appears we may be already there.

Israel is closing all Passenger Flights

Due to "growing fears of new coronavirus variants", Israel is pushing it to the extreme - this time by closing its airport on Monday evening. i24.news with the headline "Israel shuts down Ben Gurion Airport for all travel purposes first time in history" :scared:

At least until the end of January.

Netanyahu's psychopathic dramaqueen performance - never missing a chance to grace the public stage, grabbing a few headlines.

It seems the level of stupidity and brazenness in this Orwellian pseudo-reality we find ourselves in has no limits: well over 1 week ago, Portugal closed all schools and colleges and prohibits distance learning for everyone, so private educational institutions are forbidden to carry on with remote teaching. This is in direct violation of article 43 of the Portugese Constitution, granting the citizens (taxpayers!) access to education and the right to learn. This measure is of course taken because most Portugese in the state education system do not have the means to set up their kids with computers, a decent place in the house to sit at, an internet connection etc. (yes, this is an EU member state) to make it possible for online teaching to take place while the state schools are in a sorry state after decades of austerity etc. (During the lockdown of last year, they tried teaching by means of the television which was a complete fiasco. Interestingly, after the first lockdown at least 350,000 computers were purchased by the ministry of education but are still waiting to be delivered, hmmmmm.....)

Naturally, all private institutions were incensed by this idiotic rule and voiced their intention to carry on with their remote teaching programs. However, the reaction of the puppet they call the Minister of Education: "Much as he ‘respects’ private and cooperative education, he said, this “opportunism”, this zeal for “trying to do things differently” “is what has caused so many societal problems”.

What? What does this even mean?

The opposition criticised the government’s position for being “the Left at its worst”, a “totalitarian measure that smacks of Marxism” having “nothing to do with the defence of the public interest, even less with the defence of public health…” In the meantime though the people are being prepped that a 'return to school doesn't look possible because of the pandemic'.

So the large majority of the kids, those outside the private educational institutions, will just hang at home and do nothing, a fulfilment of the pathocratic society the powers that be are trying to install. Moreover, they obviously care nothing for breaking the law and being slapped with judicial verdicts (remember the PCR test). There are no consequences, instead they just waltz on and see how far they can take their charade until the day arrives that people have had enough. Obviously, not there yet!

Doctors to Denisa: "You were lucky. You could have been dead."

She has a skull facture and 18 stitches.

Article is in Dutch

It is obvious that the police have been given the green light from above to beat people half to death. Just a matter of time before they kill someone. And then all bets are off.

Well, consider this. Normally one does not pay attention to the little aches and reactions of their body to everyday events. Until, that is, something occurs that causes one to suddenly pay attention. Its called attentional bias. You start to notice things because you start to notice things.

CogBlog – A Cognitive Psychology Blog » You Should Be Paying Attention(al) to this Bias

I'm not saying that people are not noticing legitimate side effects, I'm saying one has to be careful to disambiguate attentional bias.

Doctors to Denisa: "You were lucky. You could have been dead."

She has a skull facture and 18 stitches.

Article is in Dutch

It is obvious that the police have been given the green light from above to beat people half to death. Just a matter of time before they kill someone. And then all bets are off.
Yes yesterday there were many clashes in the Netherlands in a dozen cities with a violent response by the riot police. I read it in Mirastnews:

Affrontements, incendies criminels et arrestations massives alors que la police anti-émeute lutte pour contenir la rage anti-verrouillage aux Pays-Bas (VIDEOS) (Confrontations, arson and mass arrests as riot police struggle to contain lockdown rage in the Netherlands (VIDEOS)

The article is in French but you can watch the videos.

Here the translation :

Some 240 people were arrested as the unrest spread to at least 10 municipalities across the Netherlands, with riot police using water cannons, truncheons, dogs and horses to break up unauthorised lockdown rallies and riots.

Police faced curfew defying crowds in The Hague, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Enschede, Venlo, Stein, Roermond, Oosterhout, Breda and elsewhere in the country for the second consecutive day on Sunday.

At least 190 people, including minors, were arrested in Amsterdam alone, where some 1,500 demonstrators gathered in the central museum square, according to local media reports.
While most of the demonstrators were peaceful, some of them sitting on a field with their banners, the authorities declared the whole gathering illegal under Covid's current lockdown rules, and the police forcibly dispersed it using water cannons and truncheons.

In Eindhoven, hundreds of demonstrators clashed with the police, throwing fireworks and stones at policemen and police vans, while mounted cops charged the crowd and used tear gas against the demonstrators.

Meanwhile, a group of rioters in Enschede tried to break the windows of the Medisch Spectrum Twente, forcing the hospital to request extra security.

Later in the evening, multiple fires were burning in the streets of The Hague, and rioters reportedly set fire to a police motorbike after forcing an officer to flee.

The mayor of Venlo was forced to issue an emergency order after an unruly crowd roamed the streets destroying shopfronts, firing fireworks and throwing stones.

The Royal Netherlands Military Police were deployed to contain the unrest in Stein and Roermond. Multiple acts of vandalism have also been reported in Oosterhout.

The neighbouring authorities in Breda and Tilburg both issued emergency decrees, giving the police more power to restore public order.

Previously, following Saturday night's clashes, police had arrested 25 people, while 3,600 others were fined for violating lockdown orders.

Back
Top Bottom