Sick World. That's what you get if psychopaths rule the world. People responsible for the Lock-Down belong in a gulag.

To my mind this is an indicator, that this so called pandemic, is not a so called physical disease. It's about social control of the masses, seeing this twitter post confirms it to my mind. The indoctrination of future generations into a not so Brave New World. Very Sad.

They're ramping things up here too. This just announced this evening; complete lockdown continues until March 5th, fines increased for non-essential travel and quarantine for anyone arriving in Ireland without a negative Covid test result. No sign of any major public defiance yet and I honestly wouldn't hold my breath. The vast majority of people are practically begging the government for a vaccine. It's sad to admit it, but, for now, I agree with Dave Cullen of 'Computing Forever' when he said in his recent video that Ireland would be among the last of the European countries to wake up to the 'Scamdemic'. The programming has been so complete that all you hear is, 'Isn't it great that Trump is gone and the vaccine is finally here' (!).
The mostly compliant behavior might change drastically when the state stops the generous Covid weekly payment (between 300 and 350 euros) which, at the moment, over 470,000 people (pop. 5 million) are receiving.

Guys, I'm going to ask some serious questions here.

What's the endgame? Really, like realistically.

What do you think will happen with the vaccines? I'm seeing too many cases of bad reactions.. it's too many cases... how long can it go for?

Do you think the pandemic will be announced over this year?

Do you think Olympics will happen this year? That's a good indicator of normality.
How many is too many, really? For example, the US election fraud involved millions upon millions of fraudulent votes and it wasn’t too many. I don’t think it would have been too many even if they had to invent and steal 90% of Biden’s votes. The main factor is where the information available to the public is coming from. As long as no “reputable” source or media institution starts reporting on it, it will remain in the realm of alt news and conspiracy theory. How many people do you think are aware of these adverse reaction reports? People trust the media a hell of a lot more than we here are inclined to think. It’s quite inconceivable to us, but the vast, and I mean vast majority of the populace is utterly brainwashed. Even the vast majority of the people who are generally inclined to be skeptical of the media are not able to take the implications to their obvious conclusion. I’d say there’s close to zero chance of a mass awakening.

I do think that there will be some form of Olympics this year, as well as the European Football Championships. It will be utterly abnormal though, and a way to accustom people to the new normal. No spectators, no handshakes, hugs, pats on the ass. They’ll probably instate an automatic yellow card for any of those offenses, just like they have for taking one’s jersey off.
I don’t think there will ever be an end to the pandemic state. Right now they’re using the new mutations as excuses to further the lockdowns, soon there will probably be a new virus altogether and so on and on. Work from home and if you can’t, you need to submit to vaccination, tracing and immunity passports. Comets must be close if I’m correct, then.

I'm not sure about semantics, so I think not only "indicator", but "explicit & concrete" bio-economic attack from Eurasia. I'll explain more bellow.

My country (Brazil) are working hard to neutralize The first Wave, and we have good chances to overcome. We'll see !

The attack can be seen as explicit, because follow the exact modes of (old KGB) "Subversion",

Demoralize, Destabilize, Create Crises and Take Control

this is only done against enemies and over areas intended to be controlled, without expending the enormous expense of armed struggle.

it's already explict, no doubts for me.

Does anyone know where we can watch the entire movie ? I have searched extensively and can’t find it in any language. The Hamburg Syndrome.

It's available in Russian bittorrent search engines. If you go for it, search for the raw DVD version (8GB or so) which has the original German audio track and English subtitles. The smaller version contains only Russian voice-over audio.

Is the movie worth watching? Not necessarily, unless you're into obscure movies from that period of time, like Reiner W. Fassbiner's work and such. The parallels to the current situation are clearly present of course but in all honesty it was not that hard to imagine how a future pandemic could influence society (which is the main theme of this movie).

What do you think will happen with the vaccines? I'm seeing too many cases of bad reactions.. it's too many cases... how long can it go for?

Do you think Olympics will happen this year? That's a good indicator of normality.
I do not think there will every be an "announcement" of it being over per se.
There can always be a new mutation, new viruses.

The problem is that people immediately gave up their basic freedoms out of fear, and unfortunately, at this point I don't see how they could get them back.

I think we need to hunker down, do what we can to stay sane to the best of our ability, and navigate each day as it comes.

I do not think there will be olympics this year no.
It's hard being a naysayer when the subject is hope. I would love to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling 2021 won't be better than 2020.

I think as soon as they start vaccinating the 3rd world, there will be revolutions in some of those countries which the respective governments will fail to quell.

In developed countries, I think they will struggle to get the vaccination drive to the 20s and 30 yr olds in terms of mass vaccinations as by the time it gets this far down, a lot will have seen the effect of the vaccine on a relative, friend or someone they know.

I think the government is feeding us a story on covid. It's a script. A storyboard. I think this storyboard will evolve as the situation evolves. Right now we're at the mutant stage.

I say storyboard as I work for a consultancy and it's the go to sales technique consultants use to sell a product to a client. They come up with a storyboard and this forms the whole presentation and journey that the client will then follow and spend money on.

So the governments for sure are deploying the same type stuff to us except they also have access to psychologists and behavioural experts who are feeding into the ongoing narrative. It's one big operation and yes I don't think it'll end, not until they've finally sold us what it is they intend to sell us.

The DJ on a "liberal" I heart radio station was making fun of Biden in a radio skit for being senile! The deep state handlers need another POC so no one can criticize their policies. There's no way Biden lives much longer, there are too many deep state incentives for him to go.

• Jon Rappoport’s

latest article
(25 Jan 2021) with the headline

“David Rasnick: new strain of the coronavirus, or a giant con? How deep do the lies go?”

The article is in a way a tale... revealing again the spooky parallels between the claimed HIV / AIDS virus and the claimed SARS-CoV-2 creating “Covid-19”

The marketing of medical frauds, through subversion and corruption of science and politics.

The parallels are very disturbing.

Repetition of knowledge

I find it highly worth to read about the parallels again (repetition worth to come back to, as some details sink in deeper, for every time)

Dr Eleni Papadopulos

Rappoport mentions an excerpt from an interview, in which Christine Johnson interviewed the truly brilliant biophysicist Dr Eleni Papadopulos, leader of a group of HIV/AIDS scientists from Perth in Western Australia - and has written many papers on hiv.

I have seen long interviews with Dr Eleni Papadopulos, revolving the claimed hiv equal to AIDS narrative - and she is absolutely astonishing in her area of expertice, the way she answers to every single question regarding hiv, from a scientific perspective yet you can (learn to) wrap your mind around what she is saying - so clear she is.

One of my greatest heroes ! 💕

Rappoport ends the article
with the words

“The deeper you go, the stranger it gets. To put it another way: the deeper you go, the worse it gets”

:scared:

This is an official European database site of suspected adverse drug reaction side-effects report (EudraVigilance)

If you click on "Search for a report", then on "Suspected adverse drug reaction Reports for substances", the on "C" you will find reports for COVID19 MRNA Vaccine Moderna and Pfizer Biontech. In the first there are not many cases as it has been rolled out more recently but for Pfizer there already quite a number of data.
European database of suspected adverse drug reaction reports
This is the Pfizer report, there are various tabs (by european countries, by reaction, by age....)
https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages&PortalPath=/shared/PHV DAP/_portal/DAP&Action=Navigate&P0=1&P1=eq&P2="Line Listing Objects"."Substance High Level Code"&P3=1+42325700

Sorry, I was not able to insert here some graphics, you have to click on the link. The database is surely not complete but we can have some indications.

I heard on the radio that the Olympics in Japan would not take place this year. I think this was postponing them for the second time?

The endgame is the real question, IMO.

By endgame, do you mean the endgame of 4D STS, 3D STS, or the Cosmos at large (God)?

Pandemics, Vaccines and Olympics all strike me as distractions.
Depending on the real endgame, none of those other things may matter.
I believe you have to include the solar minimum, food shortages and earth changes in the analysis.
and also 4D STS... AND the actual nature of this world will have an effect on the game play.

I am assuming you are meaning the END endgame and not an interim question like the endgame for 2021 or 2022.
This also calls into question the target date for the buzzer/whistle to go off to end the game.
There could be scenarios at play to get us to look beyond the actual target date like a never-ending Q story.

Anyway back to defining terms. SO important.
How do we talk if we don't know what the hell we are talking about?

So what endgame are you referring to?

The one 4D STS are wishfully crafting for themselves?
The one that 3D STS humans think they are crafting for themselves?
Or the one being played out in a 3D/4D STS planet world / with a 4D wave merge happening in an open universe with many interested parties watching?

Back
Top Bottom