I think as soon as they start vaccinating the 3rd world, there will be revolutions in some of those countries which the respective governments will fail to quell.

In developed countries, I think they will struggle to get the vaccination drive to the 20s and 30 yr olds in terms of mass vaccinations as by the time it gets this far down, a lot will have seen the effect of the vaccine on a relative, friend or someone they know.

I think the government is feeding us a story on covid. It's a script. A storyboard. I think this storyboard will evolve as the situation evolves. Right now we're at the mutant stage.

I say storyboard as I work for a consultancy and it's the go to sales technique consultants use to sell a product to a client. They come up with a storyboard and this forms the whole presentation and journey that the client will then follow and spend money on.

So the governments for sure are deploying the same type stuff to us except they also have access to psychologists and behavioural experts who are feeding into the ongoing narrative. It's one big operation and yes I don't think it'll end, not until they've finally sold us what it is they intend to sell us.

Joe and Niall's latest NewsReal takes a measured and carefully toned deep dive into the conflicting and contradictory nature of the scandemic (great show guys thank you - and also the kind of assessment that might catch the minds of those who suspect something's amiss but don't want to go near conspiracy theory).

They also touch on some of the factors that together hint at how this situation is still fluid and changeable in terms of where next:

1. Politicians being jump scared into an OTT response to what they rapidly knew was in effect just another seasonal virus - an epidemic rather than a pandemic - most likely because they were 'briefed' that it was an escaped bio-weapon with gain of function and that it would therefore be way more lethal than the norm for this type of virus.

2. That the massive overreaction by the system that followed has gone on to create its own internal pandemic logic / momentum almost out of thin air i.e. essentially creating the circumstances via lock downs, hospitals ceasing all normal treatments for those with chronic conditions, perpetual stress, including those who were close to death anyway in COVID figures, false PCR tests as the benchmark, media hysteria, etc, etc, all conspiring to confirm a narrative that doesn't exist.

3. That this flood of conflicted data is covering up the real story - that most of the deaths / critical care issues are a product of the pandemic itself not the virus.

4. That the visible power system has been pleasantly surprised at how quickly and deeply docile / obedient the population has become and they are getting a taste for it; and that their confidence regarding the long term potential benefits (for them) of this compliance is growing by the day. That the ambition to have a New Normal that was proclaimed by some out of thin air at the very start looks to be a possible reality for all going forward.

We all know this but it is worth remembering that we should be careful not to get trapped into the idea that there is a single master plan governing all of this chaos. There are so many layers to the PTB, with differing agendas, and its not clear that there is as yet any single rationale at work other than they all like the fact that we ourselves have created for them this ideal and fertile soil for the future.

I say this because Joe ended the show with some brief, cryptic remarks suggesting he thinks there is going to be a 'tactical' withdrawal of pressure before too long. I admit that to some extent this surprised me because part of my assessment of late has been that they are now in so deep they simply have to push home this advantage or risk exposure. There are now so many crimes - witting and unwitting - with so many very capable voices collating and preparing data evidence of at best gross negligence / incompetence and at worst, crimes against humanity, that any lull in this game would possibly allow some kind of break through moment or significant legal victory in some important geography that they could begin to struggle to hold on to the narrative. Unlikely I know with courts everywhere integrated into the system of self-protection and a total hegemony over the media. But they are aware that the media's hold on people's trust is paper thin and capable of being dismantled - and without the media they are naked in the wind.

On the other hand a huge amount has been achieved very quickly, and as Niall and Joe briefly discussed, whatever happens this uniform mentality of obedience, mistrust of other humans, self isolating, trusting government no matter what, etc, now runs very deep and as we know from transmarginal inhibition programming, is probably permanent in the minds of most - in other words it can now be switched on and off at the touch of a button. There is also the perception issues around post Trump / the new Biden regime. He has to be granted some kind of global honeymoon period in which he perpetually basks in the waters of his own holy glory (and yes they are selling him as a cult saviour). So that needs time to create even false positive results (Biden as a PCR test), and delivering to people what they need so as to believe what they want to believe - because Biden. It can only get better. They also really need a mass perception that the vaccine works, like magic. Yes, we here can talk about population reductions, Agenda 2031, The Great Reset etc, but vaccines - and especially repeat multiple vaccines as the norm - have to become established and there is significant kick back in large enough sections of the the population despite the mass rushing to be jabbed. And they will have all those ADRs to deal with (because COVID of course). Its a tricky one for them to manage because as the vaccine is seen to 'work', and as COVID starts to drop (engineered by reducing the cycle level of PCR tests), so the pressure to get everyone vaccinated lessens. Their leverage over that group of people becomes more tricky to mange - and a draconian approach to forced vaccination less justifiable.

They are also not there yet financially to flip the currency system / US dollar and go uniform digital. They're getting closer but they need more time.

So I think Joe might be right - that we may see a surprising period, say by the summer, where its nothing but double-good news and some kind of genuine (if still managed) opening up and half return to old normal is let back in the kennel - and even allowed to hang around for a while to get everyone 'happy' again. A regrouping and re planning stage so that they can even give themselves a breather to take stock, regather around priorities and then change maybe the tactic of the problem (i.e. we know that cyber pandemics are certainly on the agenda). In truth the COVID narrative was always a terribly weak baseline to hang the whole agendas future on and at some point they have to dump it. If we think of this as the War on Terror brought home its as if they need Saddam Hussein (the first bogey man) to fall so they can move on to the next chapter.

A phony war scenario in other words as they prep properly for Blitzkrieg. Its as if they've driven further than expected into enemy territory and may therefore have to stop and regroup and build up supplies again for the next push. Playing catch up with themselves in other words.

Maybe...

And then again...

I'm sure there are tussles and debates going on between the various factions over who gets to say what happens next - and those like say gates who thought all their Christmas' had arrived may be told to sit down and can it for a while (as all junior prefects discover, it's the head boys who say yes of no in the end!)

Just some thoughts. Others? More of the same vs Game Theory tactical 'defeat'?

Only time will tell of course and all we can do is speculate - but it might be good to step outside the bonfire and actually look at it with less convinced eyes that its got all the flames on display or in its pocket just yet.

In terms of the thoughts above we should also add the 'black swan' / product of wishful thinking unanticipated 'event' that Mike suggested in the Biden thread - and worth putting in the mix here.

I'm seeing many of the Democratic stronghold states and cities (and also the Talented Dr. Fauci) starting to talk about implementing rollbacks of the Covid restrictions, etc. All since Biden was inaugurated.

So in the US it could be said that this is what is going to start taking place to some degree now that Orange Man Bad is gone. BUT in the near infinite wishful thinking of TPTB and their minions, they don't tend to ask and seriously consider 'what if' and see that Universe may give some kind of 'black swan' event that goes against their plans. Their plan being - we got what we want and now unless we want the economy to start to uncontrollably implode and/or the financial system to implode and eat itself, then we have to roll back and bring the economy back to life to some degree.

Their confidence in doing so and/or controlling an out of control economic and financial system to the downside could be a path to their undoing. You can 'print' (really nowadays just hitting a computer key) all the dollars you want, but you can't print goods, such as food and things people need (i.e. supply and the supply chain, inflation and hyperinflation).

One such 'black swan' event, taking the last C's session into account, could be that the virus mutates into a much more virulent and deadly form (the mRNA vaccine may facilitate this) and there is actually a real-life pandemic waiting in the wings and not this scamdemic we went through in 2020 and into 2021. If such a thing were to happen, the state of the economies worldwide would, IMO, be in serious question given how much fear they have induced in people and how many people in the US they have alienated with this election business. When you breed chaos and think you control it, then chaos may have its way... FWIW

Their agenda is to make each generation interact less and less with each other.

Eskvvp1XIAAZgaH

Thanks, I found it in German but I don’t know enough German to understand it.
Sorry the quote didn’t paste.

I came across this French article, I don't know how reliable it is but forumites living in Russia may or may not confirm it:

Coup de tonnerre : Poutine lève les restrictions Covid ! - Riposte Laïque / Thunderclap: Putine lifts covid restrictions

Going against the paranoia of Western governments, Vladimir Putin announced today the return to normality in Russia:

"In Russia, the situation with the coronavirus is stabilising; the restrictions imposed in connection with the pandemic can be gradually lifted. In general, the epidemiological situation in the country is gradually stabilising. This morning, I listened to the reports: we already have more people cured than sick. The number of infected people is decreasing, it is less than 20 per thousand. This makes it possible to carefully remove the restrictions that have been imposed".

The Ten Stages of Genocide

By Dr. Gregory H. Stanton

Genocide is a process that develops in ten stages that are predictable but not inexorable. At each stage, preventive measures can stop it. The process is not linear. Stages may occur simultaneously. Logically, later stages must be preceded by earlier stages. But all stages continue to operate throughout the process.

Do you see a pattern here?

Joe and Niall's latest NewsReal takes a measured and carefully toned deep dive into the conflicting and contradictory nature of the scandemic (great show guys thank you - and also the kind of assessment that might catch the minds of those who suspect something's amiss but don't want to go near conspiracy theory).

They also touch on some of the factors that together hint at how this situation is still fluid and changeable in terms of where next:

1. Politicians being jump scared into an OTT response to what they rapidly knew was in effect just another seasonal virus - an epidemic rather than a pandemic - most likely because they were 'briefed' that it was an escaped bio-weapon with gain of function and that it would therefore be way more lethal than the norm for this type of virus.

2. That the massive overreaction by the system that followed has gone on to create its own internal pandemic logic / momentum almost out of thin air i.e. essentially creating the circumstances via lock downs, hospitals ceasing all normal treatments for those with chronic conditions, perpetual stress, including those who were close to death anyway in COVID figures, false PCR tests as the benchmark, media hysteria, etc, etc, all conspiring to confirm a narrative that doesn't exist.

3. That this flood of conflicted data is covering up the real story - that most of the deaths / critical care issues are a product of the pandemic itself not the virus.

4. That the visible power system has been pleasantly surprised at how quickly and deeply docile / obedient the population has become and they are getting a taste for it; and that their confidence regarding the long term potential benefits (for them) of this compliance is growing by the day. That the ambition to have a New Normal that was proclaimed by some out of thin air at the very start looks to be a possible reality for all going forward.

We all know this but it is worth remembering that we should be careful not to get trapped into the idea that there is a single master plan governing all of this chaos. There are so many layers to the PTB, with differing agendas, and its not clear that there is as yet any single rationale at work other than they all like the fact that we ourselves have created for them this ideal and fertile soil for the future.

I say this because Joe ended the show with some brief, cryptic remarks suggesting he thinks there is going to be a 'tactical' withdrawal of pressure before too long. I admit that to some extent this surprised me because part of my assessment of late has been that they are now in so deep they simply have to push home this advantage or risk exposure. There are now so many crimes - witting and unwitting - with so many very capable voices collating and preparing data evidence of at best gross negligence / incompetence and at worst, crimes against humanity, that any lull in this game would possibly allow some kind of break through moment or significant legal victory in some important geography that they could begin to struggle to hold on to the narrative. Unlikely I know with courts everywhere integrated into the system of self-protection and a total hegemony over the media. But they are aware that the media's hold on people's trust is paper thin and capable of being dismantled - and without the media they are naked in the wind.

On the other hand a huge amount has been achieved very quickly, and as Niall and Joe briefly discussed, whatever happens this uniform mentality of obedience, mistrust of other humans, self isolating, trusting government no matter what, etc, now runs very deep and as we know from transmarginal inhibition programming, is probably permanent in the minds of most - in other words it can now be switched on and off at the touch of a button. There is also the perception issues around post Trump / the new Biden regime. He has to be granted some kind of global honeymoon period in which he perpetually basks in the waters of his own holy glory (and yes they are selling him as a cult saviour). So that needs time to create even false positive results (Biden as a PCR test), and delivering to people what they need so as to believe what they want to believe - because Biden. It can only get better. They also really need a mass perception that the vaccine works, like magic. Yes, we here can talk about population reductions, Agenda 2031, The Great Reset etc, but vaccines - and especially repeat multiple vaccines as the norm - have to become established and there is significant kick back in large enough sections of the the population despite the mass rushing to be jabbed. And they will have all those ADRs to deal with (because COVID of course). Its a tricky one for them to manage because as the vaccine is seen to 'work', and as COVID starts to drop (engineered by reducing the cycle level of PCR tests), so the pressure to get everyone vaccinated lessens. Their leverage over that group of people becomes more tricky to mange - and a draconian approach to forced vaccination less justifiable.

They are also not there yet financially to flip the currency system / US dollar and go uniform digital. They're getting closer but they need more time.

So I think Joe might be right - that we may see a surprising period, say by the summer, where its nothing but double-good news and some kind of genuine (if still managed) opening up and half return to old normal is let back in the kennel - and even allowed to hang around for a while to get everyone 'happy' again. A regrouping and re planning stage so that they can even give themselves a breather to take stock, regather around priorities and then change maybe the tactic of the problem (i.e. we know that cyber pandemics are certainly on the agenda). In truth the COVID narrative was always a terribly weak baseline to hang the whole agendas future on and at some point they have to dump it. If we think of this as the War on Terror brought home its as if they need Saddam Hussein (the first bogey man) to fall so they can move on to the next chapter.

A phony war scenario in other words as they prep properly for Blitzkrieg. Its as if they've driven further than expected into enemy territory and may therefore have to stop and regroup and build up supplies again for the next push. Playing catch up with themselves in other words.

Maybe...

And then again...

I'm sure there are tussles and debates going on between the various factions over who gets to say what happens next - and those like say gates who thought all their Christmas' had arrived may be told to sit down and can it for a while (as all junior prefects discover, it's the head boys who say yes of no in the end!)

Only time will tell of course and all we can do is speculate - but it might be good to step outside the bonfire and actually look at it with less convinced eyes that its got all the flames on display or in its pocket just yet.
Land of the Greed. Home of the Betrayed. It’s so fitting. It’s so sad. It’s so criminal.
I find this a very worrying part of the past year, the unending, repetitious acts of getting people to comply to unhealthy and unreasonable behaviors. The psychological experiment they have in place is atrocious but seems to be working better than expected. I suppose because of self-preservation mostly and to maintain some grip on personal reality in the midst of pseudo reality being installed.

My perspective is so contrasted by life at my house and life at the airport and on a plane. It’s definitely bizarro world.
Guys, I'm going to ask some serious questions here.

What's the endgame? Really, like realistically.

What do you think will happen with the vaccines? I'm seeing too many cases of bad reactions.. it's too many cases... how long can it go for?

Do you think the pandemic will be announced over this year?

Do you think Olympics will happen this year? That's a good indicator of normality.
A bit of humor came to mind.

Pinky says, “Brain what are we going to do today?”
Brain replies, “ The same thing we do everyday, TRY TO OVER THE WORLD”!

Pinky and Brain are genetically enhanced laboratory mice who reside in a cage in the Acme Labsresearch facility. Brain is self-centered and scheming, while Pinky is good-natured but feeble-minded. In each episode, Brain devises a new plan to take over the world which ultimately ends in failure: usually due to the impossibility of Brain's plan, Brain's own arrogance or overconfidence, Pinky's bumbling, circumstances beyond their control, or multiples thereof. In common with many other Animaniacs shorts, many episodes are in some way a parody of something else, usually a film or novel.

Maybe...

And then again...

Nicely put Michael B-C, i agree that at this point is very difficult to predict what will happen or how things will develop even in the next few months. There are a lot of power sections involved in this game, add to that the normal folks's awarenes on this sh*t show and it's infuence on the planet and the Universe that most probably will lead to more earth changes (the Human-Cosmic connection), add to that the approaching of Wave and it's effects, add to that the very nasty side effects of the mrna vaccines and what one gets? I'd say a pretty complex situation/picture.

With the coming of the spring/summer they may loosen a little bit the leash on their "slaves" sorry i meant fellow people as they did last summer in order to have once again the right pretext in the fall to accuse the people of how selfish and reckles they have been during the summer infecting others right and left, as a proof they'll have the false pcr tests and the mouths of the media presstitutes and big tech, in the meantime the mass vaccination campaign keeps going, the censure of the dissenting voices increases, the threat of a cyberpandemic may rise on the horison and a real pandemic may start by the end of the year or at the begining of the next year due to the mrna vaccine. And if the people will keep swallowing all the bulsh*t the PTB is showing down their throats they will think that the next pandemic is the infamious one Billy boy Gates talked about in one interview some time ago and since their brains will be turned to mush due to all the lies they've believed in they won't be able anymore to grasp that the new pandemic is totally due to the mrna vaccines their beloved leaders forced them one way or another to take. And then the real suffering will happen, and i've arrived only at the begining of the 2022...

Though on a brighter note, even the C's don't engage in long term predictions because of the nature of the Universe, that is an open Universe where the most important law is the Free Will.

The entire game here on the BBM is very complex, many forces are involved plus there are all of us 3d residents where i'd dare to say we have the finnal saying, that is, if the majority will cave in to the PTB's lies then it's clear the destiny that will await them and the planet if instead the majority will finally open their eyes and see that they had been played like mere fools by the PTB then it will get interesting.

Will see soon enough how things will develop.

Nicely put Michael B-C, i agree that at this point is very difficult to predict what will happen or how things will develop even in the next few months. There are a lot of power sections involved in this game, add to that the normal folks's awarenes on this sh*t show and it's infuence on the planet and the Universe that most probably will lead to more earth changes (the Human-Cosmic connection), add to that the approaching of Wave and it's effects, add to that the very nasty side effects of the mrna vaccines and what one gets? I'd say a pretty complex situation/picture.

With the coming of the spring/summer they may loosen a little bit the leash on their "slaves" sorry i meant fellow people as they did last summer in order to have once again the right pretext in the fall to accuse the people of how selfish and reckles they have been during the summer infecting others right and left, as a proof they'll have the false pcr tests and the mouths of the media presstitutes and big tech, in the meantime the mass vaccination campaign keeps going, the censure of the dissenting voices increases, the threat of a cyberpandemic may rise on the horison and a real pandemic may start by the end of the year or at the begining of the next year due to the mrna vaccine. And if the people will keep swallowing all the bulsh*t the PTB is showing down their throats they will think that the next pandemic is the infamious one Billy boy Gates talked about in one interview some time ago and since their brains will be turned to mush due to all the lies they've believed in they won't be able anymore to grasp that the new pandemic is totally due to the mrna vaccines their beloved leaders forced them one way or another to take. And then the real suffering will happen, and i've arrived only at the begining of the 2022...

Though on a brighter note, even the C's don't engage in long term predictions because of the nature of the Universe, that is an open Universe where the most important law is the Free Will.

The entire game here on the BBM is very complex, many forces are involved plus there are all of us 3d residents where i'd dare to say we have the finnal saying, that is, if the majority will cave in to the PTB's lies then it's clear the destiny that will await them and the planet if instead the majority will finally open their eyes and see that they had been played like mere fools by the PTB then it will get interesting.

Will see soon enough how things will develop.

I actually think the game is somewhat simple here on the BBM, at least at a certain level. What's complicated is when one tries to predict individual or micro-level actions. As we move from the higher more unified structures to the lower more discrete structures, there are many complications that arise due to people "on the ground" not being united in thought and action.

So anyways, I personally think a few rules seem to always apply within this system (our system)

- The overarching system is one which will always seek to control and overpower the populous. That's a given. No matter what, whatever the system gives with one hand, it takes with the other e.g. the system has granted us modern technology and medicine but has also imprisoned us using these tools. It's a paradox, the more we evolve within the system the finer its control and imprisonment of us gets.

- In any of the global power centers e.g. USA, UK etc, no politician can come to power who can take down the system. The extent to which any politician appears like they can take down the system is equivalent to the extent of the illusion being applied i.e. the more they can appear they can take it down, the greater the illusion being applied to those who believe this to be true. Someone prove me wrong. The paradox here then becomes that no politician from outside these power centers can rise to take down the system for the simple reason the power centers will move to destroy which they will succeed in by virtue of being the power center.

- There's no real revolution that can ever arise from the power centers against the system itself. Any seeming revolution is simply one to evolve the system and make it more efficient and adaptable to changing times and environment. This is regardless of what the drivers of this change or transformation say or convince others. By the time the revolution is all said and done, the system will be as it was before in its basic characteristics and drives. The paradox here is that acts of revolution can only lead to the system being more resilient, adaptable and efficient. The more you struggle, the stronger it gets. The less you struggle the bolder it gets. It's a good trap.

- We in the west, without fail, always make things dramatic by bringing the cosmos into things. For example we think if the movers and shakers of the system create enough suffering, the cosmos will react because of that to restore balance. Alas, we fail to see that worse things happened before in the past and are constantly happening to those multitude of countries that are there for no other reason than to serve our imperial needs. Despite multiple enduring acts of seeming injustice and evil, no so-called balancing acts came to pass that had any semblance of "staying power"... the system is still here, truly resolute and perfectly adaptable.

- Ultimately, deep down, we're part of the system in who we are and how we act, at least as a collective, despite what we may think (i.e. that we don't belong). The system is kept alive by force applied from outside us - the systems we create and help endure, and it's also kept alive through us - by how we see the world, how we act and what we come to expect. When the lines are drawn in the sand, indeed we would put our life on the line to ensure the survival of the system. Again, the proof of this is in the pudding... that the system still endures despite all so-called attempts to change it.

So I do think the rules are quite clear, at least at a certain level and that's the level that truly directs things. At the lower levels though, the line of action can deviate in many seemingly opposing directions due to the various drives of individual actors but ultimately all these seemingly opposing directions are all within the confines and inclinations of the overarching rules at the higher levels. In this way, the system has always endured despite seemingly having had countless actors over many centuries.

Truly we don't need comets or the like, we simply need a system reboot. We hope that system reboot is in the shape of the cosmic wave which will enable those with enough "STO" potential to come under the rules of an entirely different system that like our current one, will be imposed from both without and within.

We wait and hope...

If you have access to youtube, it was posted there recently, and lets you set subtitles for different languages.
I found it here with English subtitles and I found it worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom