After almost a year of this madness I've learned to keep my distance but sometimes it's still hard, like this morning when I came across this article and video:
Dans cette école, les enfants doivent utiliser des jetons… pour aller respirer | Recherches Covid-19
In this school, children have to use tokens... to go out and breathe...

Translation:
In these difficult times, some teachers are showing personal initiative and astonishing creativity (I'd rather say sadism") in applying health measures: in several schools, teachers have set up a system of "tokens to breathe".

A 7 year old child explains the principle:

"In my class, we are entitled to 3 tokens per day per child: these tokens are used when we need to go out and lower the mask a little to breathe better. And three is not a lot. So in the morning, I try to be a little careful so that I have at least one left in the afternoon. And I'm lucky again because my big brother, who is in fifth grade, doesn't have any breathing chips.

A variation is expressed by another child :

"The 3 tokens give the right either to go out to breathe or to pee.

Each child therefore sets up a meticulous and careful management, in particular so as not to use all the tokens in the morning.

According to the German study "Corona Children Studies", children wearing masks suffer major negative impacts on their physical, psychological and behavioural health.

Original study in English:
Corona children studies "Co-Ki": First results of a Germany-wide registry on mouth and nose covering (mask) in children

68% of parents report that children wearing masks would suffer major negative impacts on their physical, psychological and behavioural health.

School children would wear masks 270 minutes a day, i.e. almost 5 hours! Alarmist figures that no mainstream media report, except for a video from France Soir.

Here's what we see among children wearing masks from the age of 6 years old:

Physical symptoms :

- Headaches: 53.3%.

- Concentration difficulties: 49.5%.

- Discomfort: 42.1

- Learning disabilities: 38%.

- Sleepiness and fatigue: 36.5 %.

- Oppression under the mask: 35.6 per cent

- The feeling of suffocation: 29.7 %.

- Dizziness: 26.4

- Dry throat: 22.7

- The feeling of fainting: 20.7%.

- Itching in the nose: 17.1%.

- Nausea: 16.6%.

- The feeling of weakness: 14.7

- Abdominal pain: 13.5%.

- Accelerated breathing: 12.2

- The feeling of illness: 9.7

- The feeling of tightness in the chest: 8 %.

Symptômes comportementaux :

– L’enfant est plus irrité : 60,4 %

– L’enfant est de moins bonne humeur : 49,3 %

– L’enfant ne veut plus aller à l’école ou à la maternelle : 44 % – L’enfant est plus agité qu’à l’accoutumée : 29,2 %

– L’enfant dort moins bien que d’habitude : 31,1 %

– L’enfant développe des angoisses : 25,3 %

– L’enfant dort plus qu’à l’accoutumée : 25 %

– L’enfant est réticent à bouger et à jouer : 17,9 %

Behavioural symptoms :

- The child is more irritated: 60.4%.

- The child is in a worse mood: 49.3 %.

- The child no longer wants to go to school or kindergarten: 44% - The child is more agitated than usual: 29.2

- The child sleeps less well than usual: 31.1%.

- The child develops anxieties: 25.3%.

- The child sleeps more than usual: 25%.

- The child is reluctant to move and play: 17.9%.

Annnnd, here's how China tests for a respiratory virus. No, really... :scared:

Are they confused? I'm pretty sure that even I know the difference between my nasopharyngeal area and my anus. Perhaps they are looking to find out how many people have had it?

According to the German study "Corona Children Studies", children wearing masks suffer major negative impacts on their physical, psychological and behavioural health.

Original study in English:
Corona children studies "Co-Ki": First results of a Germany-wide registry on mouth and nose covering (mask) in children

68% of parents report that children wearing masks would suffer major negative impacts on their physical, psychological and behavioural health.

School children would wear masks 270 minutes a day, i.e. almost 5 hours! Alarmist figures that no mainstream media report, except for a video from France Soir.

Here's what we see among children wearing masks from the age of 6 years old:

Physical symptoms :

- Headaches: 53.3%.

- Concentration difficulties: 49.5%.

- Discomfort: 42.1

- Learning disabilities: 38%.

- Sleepiness and fatigue: 36.5 %.

- Oppression under the mask: 35.6 per cent

- The feeling of suffocation: 29.7 %.

- Dizziness: 26.4

- Dry throat: 22.7

- The feeling of fainting: 20.7%.

- Itching in the nose: 17.1%.

- Nausea: 16.6%.

- The feeling of weakness: 14.7

- Abdominal pain: 13.5%.

- Accelerated breathing: 12.2

- The feeling of illness: 9.7

- The feeling of tightness in the chest: 8 %.

Symptômes comportementaux :

– L’enfant est plus irrité : 60,4 %

– L’enfant est de moins bonne humeur : 49,3 %

– L’enfant ne veut plus aller à l’école ou à la maternelle : 44 % – L’enfant est plus agité qu’à l’accoutumée : 29,2 %

– L’enfant dort moins bien que d’habitude : 31,1 %

– L’enfant développe des angoisses : 25,3 %

– L’enfant dort plus qu’à l’accoutumée : 25 %

– L’enfant est réticent à bouger et à jouer : 17,9 %

Behavioural symptoms :

- The child is more irritated: 60.4%.

- The child is in a worse mood: 49.3 %.

- The child no longer wants to go to school or kindergarten: 44% - The child is more agitated than usual: 29.2

- The child sleeps less well than usual: 31.1%.

- The child develops anxieties: 25.3%.

- The child sleeps more than usual: 25%.

- The child is reluctant to move and play: 17.9%.
Countries(civilisation) that do that to it s children deserves in it s full for what is coming to it.

17:46 27 January 2021 (Pictures from the source)
© REUTERS/Eva Plevier A man throws a sign at the police in a protest against coronavirus lockdowns in Amsterdam, Netherlands January 24, 2021. REUTERS/Eva Plevier
Source: Security officials are preparing for a wave of violence in Europe as the public cracks under the stress of lockdowns

• European security officials are formally preparing for a wave of anti-lockdown violence in Europe.
  • There have already been four days of rioting in the Netherlands — and the Dutch rarely riot.
  • Poor and immigrant communities, especially in France and Belgium, are exhausted by lockdowns.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
European security officials fear public frustration - recently seen in days of rioting in the Netherlands over COVID restrictions and a shaky vaccine rollout - has reached a limit that will see increasingly heavy public protests and anti-lockdown violence. While the new coronavirus vaccines have brought some hope, it will take months before governments here are able to inoculate everybody and undo their lockdown rules. Source: Security officials are preparing for a wave of violence in Europe as the public cracks under the stress of lockdowns

A security warning on Covid-violence, officials say, has been made formal and distributed throughout aligned security services in the Schengen zone.
Four days of heavy rioting in the Netherlands over the weekend -- blamed on a stringent lockdown as second and third waves of COVID cases spike across the continent - caught the attention of domestic security officials across Europe. They fear that Europe's tradition of energetic political protests could take an ugly American-style turn as lockdowns are very likely to continue throughout the spring.

'The Dutch normally don't riot'

"The Dutch normally don't riot like this," said a Belgian federal police official in Antwerp, home to Belgium's largest Dutch-speaking population. "We tend to have much tougher demonstrations than they do and Belgians are just as frustrated as anyone with these lockdowns. It's a major concern for all the local police municipalities and there's an effort to coordinate with federal officials."
Source: Security officials are preparing for a wave of violence in Europe as the public cracks under the stress of lockdowns

In Belgium, for instance, a protest over pensions a few years ago turned into a pitched street battle with the police in which demonstrators hurled bricks and police returned fire with water cannons.

"COVID, anti-vax conspiracies, 5G tower fears, and now the bizarre QAnon stuff is taking hold across parts of Europe as people's frustration and fear's turn paranoid and angry," said the official. "In terms of 'disorganized' threats I've never seen anything like it. Seemingly normal people have begun to crack under the stress."

The top Belgian domestic security official confirmed as much to the AP Wednesday.

"The violent demonstrations that degenerated in the Netherlands have apparently incited certain people to call, also in our country, for demonstrations against the health measures," Belgian Interior Minister Annelies Verlinden's office told the AP in response to questions about the concern that Belgium's long-term 9 p.m. curfew would come under fire by protest ors.
Source: https://pressfrom.info/us/news/world/-645646-security-officials-are-preparing-for-a-wave-of-violence-in-europe-as-the-public-cracks-under-the-stress-of-lockdowns.html

Video: Fires on Rotterdam streets as the Netherlands face third night of anti-lockdown riots (Reuters)

'Our suburbs are dominated by communities much more angry than the Dutch'

The Belgian police official, who works in terrorism and organized crime and asked not to be identified, said that Belgium and France have far more restive immigrant-dominated suburbs than the Netherlands and these areas have a long history of anti-government outbursts.

"Our suburbs are dominated by communities much more angry than the Dutch face," said the official of Belgium and France's immigrant communities, which have been heavily policed over ISIS links and frequently complain of poor treatment at the hands of the police under normal conditions.
Source: https://pressfrom.info/us/news/world/-645646-security-officials-are-preparing-for-a-wave-of-violence-in-europe-as-the-public-cracks-under-the-stress-of-lockdowns.html

"These are the areas stressed the most, [full of] working families, limited economic options to avoid the plague and a very fair sense than the government has done too little to help them in an enormous time of crisis," said a French police official based in Paris. "It's a matter of when we have a major manifestation of this anger, not if."

The working-class suburbs of Paris are ready to explode

An undercover French police officer, assigned to the working class, heavily immigrant suburb of St Denis just outside Paris, said his communities show major signs of strain.

"The working class [suburbs] of Paris are ready to explode," said the officer. "Everyone is tired and increasingly losing work. The government and police were hated before COVID and now its much worse as people suffer."

The officer described a situation in which the densely packed public housing - already overcrowded and poorly maintained - has turned into the worst of all worlds: The infections are spreading because police can't effectively enforce lockdowns and the community is tired of being policed.

"And all we are going to have to offer them in the coming months will be more lockdowns, I fear," said the official. "As the weather improves we will see the same scenes as last spring."

'The right-wing will exploit them in Germany, the left-wing in Athens. It's going to be a long spring for everyone'

Officials in central Europe and the Balkans have seen regular outbursts of frustration - Serbia saw widespread riots over restrictions last summer, while Greece and Albania have had smaller demonstrations beaten down by government forces. But a Greek official said they expect the entire region to face unrest this spring as lockdowns continue and increasingly frustrated citizens wait for vaccinations.

"Israel and Lebanon have seen heavy riots to our south and northern Europe is starting to have them as well," said the official. "In all these places the frustrations of the people can be used by different groups: The right-wing will exploit them in Germany, the left-wing in Athens. It's going to be a long spring for everyone."

Read the original article on Business Insider

Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 - 8:37
As if AstraZeneca's squabbles with the EU and its pharma regulator weren't bad enough, British police have dispatched a bomb squad to the the industrial estate where the AstraZeneca vaccine is made.

According to the BBC, police are dealing with an ongoing incident in North Wales where AZ's Wrexham Industrial estate is located. The site now has a cordon that was reportedly placed near the Wrexhm Industrial estate.

Police said a cordon had been placed around the Wockhardt plant and the public have been asked to keep away. There are no reports of any injuries.

Doses of the vaccine, developed by Oxford-AstraZeneca, are produced and stored there. North Wales Police said it was at Wrexham Industrial estate. The BBC reports that a bomb disposal unit has been called to deal with a suspicious package. There are no reports of any injuries.

The plant was reportedly evacuated after it received a suspicious package: "Upon expert advice we have partially evacuated the site pending a full investigation."

The BBC understands that the bomb disposal unit is on site.

"All relevant authorities were immediately notified and engaged. Upon expert advice we have partially evacuated the site pending a full investigation," he said. "The safety of our employees and business continuity remain of paramount importance." The Wrexham plant has the capability to produce around 300MM doses of the vaccine a year.

Wockhardt UK entered an agreement in August to help prepare the vaccine for distribution, and the Welsh Government said there had been "no adverse effects" on the coronavirus vaccine roll-out.

Tass
COVID-19 pandemic can drag out, says Putin:
https://tass.com/society/1249627

Moscow reports less than 2,000 new COVID cases for first time since September 26
https://tass.com/society/1249421

Russia records over 17,700 daily COVID-19 cases, a new low since October 29
https://tass.com/society/1249359

Hong Kong resorts to ‘ambush lockdowns’ to fight virus outbreaks in high-density housing — RT World News
The authorities in Hong Kong have begun employing “ambush lockdowns” with no prior warning given to residents, in an attempt to curb the spread of the coronavirus beyond localized clusters.

Following a slew of recent outbreaks, Hong Kong police and public health authorities have begun spontaneously shutting down entire neighborhoods before subjecting every resident to mandatory coronavirus testing.
I have seen too many action movies and immediately thought of riflemen might be the next step.
ambush lockdown.JPG

Germany may close all its international flights

It appears that the German government is considering to follow Israel’s path (surprize!) by closing down all of its international flights. Because of the new dangerous strain. Buhuu. (You know, another computer modeled virus strain, not unlike the virus model predictions made every year’s annual flu vaccines)

New Zealand

Sott.net just reported about psychopath darling Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern whom i call “mrs best in test” since she always appears at the frontlines of insanities - to close the borders for
the whole year.

*twitch*twitch* (allergic reaction) :barf:

UK

Through UK’s housing minister we get to know that UK isn’t siding on the lazy side, oh no. Already painting a prospect of cancelled summer vacations and merry Chistmas to all: Winter lockdowns 2021/22!

*twitch*twitch* :scared: (my psychopath locator radar goes into overdrive)

Singapore

If i understood correctly but I am not sure, Singapore is talking (threatening) in terms of restrictions for the next 5 years.

Anyone with a higher bid ?

:umm:

A few days back I had a dream that the lockdown was permanent and that the only way to get in touch with each other was to participate in an augmented virtual reality.

A cyber communist world government in which everything natural is replaced with an artificial substitute that they can control and possess. The Elite sure would like that.

cyber.jpg

A few days back I had a dream that the lockdown was permanent and that the only way to get in touch with each other was to participate in an augmented virtual reality.

A cyber communist world government in which everything natural is replaced with an artificial substitute that they can control and possess. The Elite sure would like that.

View attachment 42163

Now would be the time...

To learn how to develop our telepathic abilities. Some telekinesis wouldn’t hurt either.

💕

:hug2:

In one of the Facebook groups I'm in, someone posted this supposedly aimed at people talking about their experiences post mRNA vaccination

Screenshot_20210127_211950.jpg

Is there a name for this type of psychological maneuver or logical fallacy? They are comparing drinking milk to being injected by an experimental gene based vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom