Some of these stories are now starting to breakthrough into the mainstream

Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle​

In Germany, there is now a first indication by lawyer Sattelmaier, concerning the upcoming amendment of the Infection Protection Act.

❗️A first draft to amend the IFSG has surfaced ❗

A new Par. 28b is to be introduced.

And it has it really in itself !

Because it reads like a cabinet of horrors from the previous measures potpourri with the absolute climax of now legally established curfews between 9 pm and 5 am.

Home office is also to become mandatory for employers.

Hereby the federation receives more power and abolishes thus the Förderalismus. This the mothers and fathers of the GG created above all from the "lessons of Weimar" however not without reason.

And that is not all:
The federal government is even to be empowered to issue its own ordinances, which can still go beyond these measures !

And as sole yardstick serves an incidence of 100 ! This means that in the future we will live in a lockdown at least in the colder months.

All this is of course grossly unconstitutional.

Hey y'all, long-time no see - BUT I had to drop in to emphasize this document and it's relevance to what's been unfolding over the last year or so. Ostensibly a work of fiction designed to give leaders some perspective, it reads more like a road map and indicates neurological damage from vaccines 1-2 years after receiving the shot was something these folks thought likely enough to include.

Alex Jones also went into it on his show from yesterday which is where I heard about it: _https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b

After talking with a friend/acquaintance, I was directed to this PDF (I have not had time to read it, only snippets). She informs me that this is the the template of how the world is and will progress at this time. It is from John Hopkins University, remember the Event 201 scenario. Her description reminded me of the Protocols of Zion.

THE SP A R S PA N D E M I C 2025 -2028

Ultimately, a world comprised of isolated and highly fragmented communities with widespread access to information technology—dubbed “the echo-chamber”—was selected as the future in which the prospective scenario would take place. From this point, scenario-specific storylines were then developed, drawing on subject matter expertise, historical accounts of past medical countermeasure crises, contemporary media reports, and scholarly literature in sociology, emergency preparedness, health education, and risk and crisis communication. These sources were used to identify communication challenges likely to emerge in future public health emergencies.This prospective scenario is not intended to predict events to come; rather, it is meant to serve as a plausible narrative that illustrates a broad range of serious and frequently encountered challenges in the realm of risk and crisis communication.Scenario EnvironmentIn the year 2025, the world has become simultaneously more connected, yet more divided. Nearly universal access to wireless internet and new technology—including internet accessing technology (IAT): thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet—has provided the means for readily sharing news and information. However, many have chosen to self-restrict the sources they turn to for information, often electing to interact only with those with whom they agree.

This trend has increasingly isolated cliques from one another, making communication across and between these groups more and more difficult. From a government standpoint, the current administration is led by President Randall Archer, who took office in January 2025. Archer served as Vice President under President Jaclyn Bennett (2020-2024), who did not seek a second term due to health concerns. The two remain close and Bennett acts as a close confidante and unofficial advisor to President Archer. The majority of President Archer’s senior staff, including Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Cindra Nagel, are carryovers from Bennett’s administration. At the time of the initial SPARS outbreak Nagel has served in this position for just over three years. In regards to MCM communication more specifically, the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other public health agencies have increasingly adopted a diverse range of..

Technologies.

And this is just the opening statement.

welcome to 1984 3.0

Dr. Derek Knauss: COVID is Fake; Sick Actually Have Influenza "A" or "B"

I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called "Covid" and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema, etc. They then got the flu which further weakened their immune system, and they died.

I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with. We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. The CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious.
Plague.jpg

This is a must watch if you've got an hour.

Yeadon pretty much says what he thinks the bottom line is. He also explains why he thinks the idea of variants is another ploy.

After demonstrating that the governments and its advisors are clearly lying, he then faces onto the question why. He says the nature of what's going on, including how it appears coordinated on a supranational level indicates the end goal is not benign. As he hasn't been let in on the secret he has to deduce it based on what he's observing.

He thinks the vaccine passports are a major part of this as it then gets everyone a digital identity which is held centrally.

Then he thinks the booster shots which are bypassing trials and scrutiny before going into people will have sequences to slowly but surely lead people to their demise. All this will be done in a controlled way with mutants / variants getting the blame. As the situation escalates, they'll tighten the screws on passports both in terms of restrictions and to get more people into the scheme. More booster shots and more resultant death until the PTB get to the point where the population has reduced enough to the level they want. At this point, all the remaining ones will be under a one world government digital identity surveillance system and civilization will take on a new form.

So this is essentially where he now thinks it's all going. Israel and UK being test cases.

He reckons it's a multi year project, so we're in for more of the same.

He's looking to leave the UK. Reckons the country is done for if the vaccine passports take hold.

Ps, he says he hasn't seen the fully sequenced virus. He's looked but can't find it anywhere. Says this doesn't mean it's fake, it just means he can't see it anywhere.

This is a must watch if you've got an hour.

Yeadon pretty much says what he thinks the bottom line is. He also explains why he thinks the idea of variants is another ploy.

After demonstrating that the governments and its advisors are clearly lying, he then faces onto the question why. He says the nature of what's going on, including how it appears coordinated on a supranational level indicates the end goal is not benign. As he hasn't been let in on the secret he has to deduce it based on what he's observing.

He thinks the vaccine passports are a major part of this as it then gets everyone a digital identity which is held centrally.

Then he thinks the booster shots which are bypassing trials and scrutiny before going into people will have sequences to slowly but surely lead people to their demise. All this will be done in a controlled way with mutants / variants getting the blame. As the situation escalates, they'll tighten the screws on passports both in terms of restrictions and to get more people into the scheme. More booster shots and more resultant death until the PTB get to the point where the population has reduced enough to the level they want. At this point, all the remaining ones will be under a one world government digital identity surveillance system and civilization will take on a new form.

So this is essentially where he now thinks it's all going. Israel and UK being test cases.

He reckons it's a multi year project, so we're in for more of the same.

He's looking to leave the UK. Reckons the country is done for if the vaccine passports take hold.

Ps, he says he hasn't seen the fully sequenced virus. He's looked but can't find it anywhere. Says this doesn't mean it's fake, it just means he can't see it anywhere.

To expand a little...so basically Yeadon is saying the vaccine will be used to kill people through insertion of genetic sequences designed to do just this whilst providing the PTB plausible deniability.

Boosche is saying variants will emerge that lead to the mass depopulation.

The 2 clearly don't agree on how we get to mass depopulation but they do agree mass depopulation will be the outcome of all these if mass vaccination do not stop.

European Plans For ‘Vaccine Passports’ Were In Place 20 Months Prior To The Pandemic. Coincidence?

With the world being told that so-called ‘vaccine passports’ will be required for all international travel in future, and in many countries even to enter shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, hotels, theatres, concerts and sports events, the impression we are being given is that the measure is a direct result of the coronavirus pandemic. In Europe, however, which hosts 8 of the top 10 pharmaceutical exporting countries, planning for vaccine passports began at least 20 months prior to the start of the COVID-19 outbreak. Apparently, the pandemic conveniently provided European politicians with the ‘excuse’ they needed to introduce the idea.

The ‘European Commission’ – the executive body of Europe – first published a proposal for vaccine passports on 26 April 2018. Buried deep in a document dealing with ‘Strengthened Cooperation against Vaccine Preventable Diseases’, the proposal was essentially ignored by the mainstream media.

A roadmap document issued in early 2019 subsequently set out specific plans for implementing the European Commission’s proposal. The primary action listed in the roadmap was to “examine the feasibility of developing a common vaccination card/passport” for European citizens that is “compatible with electronic immunization information systems and recognized for use across borders.” The plan aimed for a legislative proposal to be issued in Europe by 2022.
The 2019 Global Vaccination Summit
Unreported by most mainstream media outlets, a ‘Global Vaccination Summit’ was hosted in Brussels, Belgium, on 12 September 2019. Organized by the European Commission in cooperation with the World Health Organization, the meeting took place just 3 months before the coronavirus outbreak began. Significantly, this was also only 36 days before the now infamous coronavirus outbreak simulation exercise, supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, which took place on 18 October 2019.

An invitation-only event, the vaccination summit participants included political leaders, high-level representatives from the United Nations and other international organizations, health ministries, leading academics, scientists and health professionals, the private sector, and non-governmental organizations.
Vaccine passports: who really benefits?
Who really benefits from vaccine passports? Certainly not ordinary people, for whom sharing their health records and other personal data could soon become mandatory merely for participation in society. Instead, the chief beneficiary will be the multinational pharmaceutical industry. With global drug and vaccine sales already forecast to reach $1.5 trillion this year, pharmaceutical companies and their investors are salivating at the prospect of vaccine passports becoming mandatory worldwide.
While Big Pharma profits are a huge concern, the author neglects to mention two others that may be even worse: depopulation and centralized digital tracking.

Branco-A-Bad-Hand.jpg

London doctor describes ‘unprecedented’ level of sickness after COVID injection

The doctor and consultant wrote that she was ‘struggling’ to understand ‘the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population.’
In a strongly worded letter to the British Medical Journal, a London-based consultant has pointed to “unprecedented” levels of staff sickness following the COVID-19 injections, describing the “coercion and mandating” of the injection as reminiscent of a “Nazi dystopia.”
“The levels of sickness after vaccination is [sic] unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.”
“We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case[,] why are we doing it?”
“Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.”
Employing the popular phrase used by abortion advocates, Polyakova questioned, “What has happened to ‘my body my choice?’”

“What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don’t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn’t need it as they are healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?”
My Body My Choice.png

Wow, this is so demonstrably fake.

A) The needle going in is too big.
B) At around 58 seconds, when the "nurse" pulls the "needle" out of Mariah Carey's arm, you see the syringe slips and slides up Mariah's arm for a centimetre. This can't happen if there's a needle in place.

In the alt web, there's a close up video showing the needle has retracted and is not present when the syringe is pulled out. Even before that, the needle going in is the wrong type of needle.

My God, fake fake fake fake and plastered all over CNN etc.

Good news. It seems that, given both Texas and Florida governors are barring the use of vaccine passports (along with other pressures), the Biden Administration announced yesterday that it does not endorse the use of vaccine passports.

Of course, New York City still has its "Excelsior Pass," which is looking to be a total failure, in any event. Check this out: NY's vaccine pass is plagued with privacy failures as anyone can access someone else's health records

Yes, A.I. is taking the world by storm! Ha! They can't even design an app that vaccination recipients (who are even down for losing their own civil liberties) are able to successfully make use of. What a bunch of dopes.

Excerpt from Reclaim The Net article:

Interesting to note, the article also mentions how the WHO is now saying it isn't recommending vaccine passports at this time given they are unsure whether the vaccine is going to prevent the spread of Covid. This also goes to what vaccine critics are saying, that the vaccine will cause a far more lethal outbreak (which is no doubt what the WHO has in mind). So, yeah (thinks the WHO), who cares about vaccine passports when massive genocide is on the horizon? (I really hope and pray that's not the case.)

(sigh)

But back to New York State's elitist sounding "Excelsior Pass." (My God, it sounds like American Express Platinum.) Seems it's supposed to be used for large scale events for places like Madison Square Garden, at least initially. Sites online promoting its use also mention plane travel, so one should not be fooled by the opening roll out description, which seems limited to large-scale events. But all of this has me wondering: how can a blue state like New York get away with imposing a vaccine card when their blue man in the White House isn't? How does that work exactly?

Anyway, given how poorly the Excelsior card is doing, it's somehow heartening to see that these technological geniuses have marbles for brains. Yes, the use of A.I. is posing a threat, one that is going to march on, regardless. However, as per IBM's abysmal foray into "blockchain," we have still to see how these numb nuts are going to pull off their Big Tech dystopia. It certainly won't happen overnight, or at all smoothly, it seems. And there are plenty of people concerned about civil liberties who are pushing back. So, it will be interesting to see how these things play out in the United States as events unfold.

I think another reason the Biden Administration nixed the vaccine passport idea is that they would be up against states' rights to bar such measures. It's already true that people are moving to these two states (Florida and Texas) in unprecedented numbers for just such "state's rights" reasons. If the federal government pushed for vaccine passports, which these two states (and no doubt others in the future) have barred, this will cause even more people to abandon "blue" America for the liberties offered in these red states. And while the powers that be promote "division," they may not like the idea that this form of division strengthens red state citizens, and will set an example that on-the-fence liberals are going to notice, and no doubt be influenced by.

Along these lines, Trump is asking people to boycott not just Major League Baseball, which has gone against the election reform bill passed in Georgia, but also "woke" companies, like Coca Cola. Now that's a big deal. If 75 million Americans stopped buying Coke that would really be something. Talk about sports, think of the sport of watching Coke's stock plummet! Although I don't drink Coke myself (never have), I'm considering leaving Citibank given Citigroup is also on the list -- well, for other reasons as well. Catherine Austin Fitts suggests putting one's money in local banks, and really attempting to go "local" in as many ways as possible, given what she sees as impending financial collapse (not that that wouldn't affect local banks, unless local banks could somehow hedge against the big guys, if that's even possible).

Delta is another company Trump has given the thumbs down to. There are others as well. It's quite a list, and indicates that Republicans, led by Trump, are finally using Democrat tactics to fight back. All very interesting to witness.

Some are saying Governor DeSantis of Florida, who has re-opened the state with no ill effects, and managed Covid, including protecting the elderly, quite effectively -- oh, and now is barring the use of vaccination cards -- may run for president in 2024. That's why he's under attack -- by 60 Minutes most recently, if you want to do a search. Seems they framed him by editing out crucial parts of the interview (surprise surprise).

So, things are shifting. Perhaps Trump will remain in more of an advisory position, as opposed to running again. Of course, first things first. Central to their strategy is election reform so that Republicans stand a chance in 2022; on par with election reform may be this new boycotting strategy, which is a pretty smart move, I have to say. It's flexing the economic muscle of the "excluded" 75 million Trump supporters, so let's see how it all pans out.
UPDATE: While the Biden administration "does not endorse the use of vaccine passports," without BANNING their use it seems Biden (& handlers) are tacitly endorsing their use by the private sector and/or according to individual state initiatives. What needs to happen is what happened in Florida where Governor DeSantis not only does not endorse their use, but is banning their use by the private sector statewide. Given Biden has not done the same at the federal level, we can see the disingenuousness of his "non" endorsement.

So, Biden gets to appear fair minded (as he continues to dictate via executive order), while the private sector and any number of state governors, such as New York's Governor Cuomo, put in place this agenda.

Somehow I missed this interpretation the first time around. It's now pretty clear that that's what is behind Biden's empty gesture.

Cruise ships are already mandating vaccine passports or proof of vaccination cards, and airlines are set to follow; there is also the use of vaccination incentives, such as allowing vaccinated people to forego quarantine and testing, as is the policy in Ecuador and Belize. So, bit by bit, it is becoming increasingly difficult for those choosing not to vaccinate to function freely in society.

I surmise a type of "black market" will emerge, or is already underway, whereby, for a fee, people can purchase a way around the onerous vaccination mandates. Or maybe we should call it a "true" resistance (as opposed to the "fake" resistance that was set up after Trump was fairly elected in 2016).

Wow, this is so demonstrably fake.

A) The needle going in is too big.
B) At around 58 seconds, when the "nurse" pulls the "needle" out of Mariah Carey's arm, you see the syringe slips and slides up Mariah's arm for a centimetre. This can't happen if there's a needle in place.

In the alt web, there's a close up video showing the needle has retracted and is not present when the syringe is pulled out. Even before that, the needle going in is the wrong type of needle.

My God, fake fake fake fake and plastered all over CNN etc.
Be aware that with some syringes the needle automatically retracts once the plunger hits bottom. It is a safety feature for avoiding needle sticks.

Back
Top Bottom