Here’s a great article with citations from mainstream research that addresses some of the harms coming from the vaccines.

What amazes me is that all of the stuff mentioned in the article is without even taking into account the dangers and unknowns of mRNA tech.
All the vaccines will have the same issues talked about in the article, namely, different ways in which they cause blood clots and inflammatory processes.
Put mRNA on top of it and it’s a bloody disaster.
That’s why the Cs said that the mRNA vacs are the worst option The others can only kill you or injure you through blood clots and god knows what. mRNA will alter your genetic code and possibly give you blood clots etc, too.

This is a compilation of articles to form the documentary that had been anticipated called Planet Lockdown, this has been banned, on several media platforms. It is freely given and available for all to view and share. Many recognizable names. The interviews are from 2020, now with all the censorship, it is on alternative video media platforms.

It covers a wide range of interviews, from the sociopolitical and cultural aspects at this time, but for me the most damming information that can be conveyed is the interview with David Martin, it's the longest interview in the series, and packed with information, there are links to some of the information he discussed in the video blurb.

He initially discusses how the coronavirus, a simple common cold or flu, had been manipulated, in 1999 to make this virus, more lethal to a human population, with patents.

Now this made me think of all those events after 9/11 on human societies. Strangely or maybe not, if one looks at the Pandemic planning episodes from John Hopkins University, he discusses John Hopkins in his interview, to my mind we see a pattern emerging

I had a page bookmarked from John Hopkins, regarding all the pandemic exercises, dating from 2001, 2005, 2018, and 2019, disappeared from my bookmarks and history, so bear with me, I'm and old lady:-), in body but not in spirit.

2001 Dark Winter
2005 CladeX That word, cropped up in discussion regarding gene technology, OSIT
2018 Can't remember the name of this exercise
2019 Event 201 Funded and sponsored by Michael Bloomberg.

So in a twenty year period (think 9/11) seems to me the that this is not something that has just suddenly developed, it has been something that has been planned over a long period of time.

I highly recommend watching the interview with David Martin, he is an eloquent speaker, and can be easily understood, the implications of the information he convey is mind boggling. Not only that, the actions of the cartels involved, are criminal, according to the criminal law and code of ethics in the US, and I suspect World Wide.

I loved his closing anecdote at the end of the interview.
Hi @Joan. Looks like a good interview w/ Martin, I'll have a listen.

I wanted to point out to you and to the forum, there's an old audio archive of a cutting edge political radio show I used to listen to before WBAI became coopted, and real investigation of both parties gave way to partisan politics. I couldn't believe it when WBAI aired a discussion with various known public figures on the left, including Michael Moore, and they were all singing the praises of Obama! The show I just mentioned was also re-scheduled to a later hour (with far fewer listeners), which is when they decided to call it quits.

But why I brought up this audio archive in particular is that Ralph Schoenman and his partner, Mya Shone, on their "Taking Aim" radio show, did a six part series on "Planning the Next Pandemic." And you're exactly right, Joan, this "plan" has been in the works for many years. It occurs to me, in recalling Catherine Austin Fitts' long-term financial documentation, that the whole pandemic operation may have really gotten going in concert with the initial disappearance of trillions of dollars from the U.S. public coffers, starting in the late 90's. (That figure is now over 20 trillion.) And now with Trump, Pelosi, Schumer and others having signed FASAB 56, which basically allows for black operation spending that's completely off the books, rendering auditing of government spending virtually useless, such clandestine operations have an even freer hand to proceed unfettered and unchecked.

Taking Aim started airing on WBAI within weeks after 9/11, and thanks to this research team's presentations, I learned very early on a great deal of 9/11's underlying workings--its connection to Wall Street in particular. You can find those shows at the very beginning of the archive, which you need to scroll down to find.

Note: listen to these shows as a download, which is how you can stop the audio, and go back, etc., when listening to the show.

Here's a link to the Taking Aim Audio Archive: Audio Archives -- Taking Aim -- with Ralph Schoenman and Mya Shone

I don't have dates for these shows, but, as I said, the show started airing just after 9/11, and here, given it starts with SARS, it must be 2002. The pandemic series follows that.

Significant to note: the reason I used to like these shows is not so much their "bare bones" production value, but the fact that these shows are copiously documented; if one were to continue with this research, or write a book or article on any of these topics, you can trace everything they are discussing to the source of the information, the sharing of which is part of the show's format.

Actually, I just started listening the the first one here on SARS. At the time there was great concern that this outbreak could kill untold millions; it was being compared to the 1918 influenza epidemic... sound familiar?

From Taking Aim Audio Archive:

030506 SARS and Bioweapons: The Underlying Politics

Here's the archive descriptions of the pandemic series:

050315 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part One

050322 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part Two

050329 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part Three, Staging the Operation

050405 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part Four, Unraveling the Fabric of Life

050419 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part Five, Weapons of the Terror State

050426 Creating the Next Pandemic, Part Six, The New Dr. Strangelove's Biological Armageddon

The above series is followed by a show on ricin, which has returned as a topic of significance given the recent ricin scare, and Trump's HHS Chief's involvement in fast-tracking a ricin vaccine (for more info. on that look up The Last American Vagabond, I specifically recall this coming up in a discussion with Whitney Webb... oh, here it is: 'Expose Warp Speed' With Whitney Webb, Chips Gels And Sensors On The Way & The Trump COVID Psyop ).

Here's the show on ricin:

050510 Orchestrating the Big Lie: The Ricin Poison Plot

Last edited:
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's corona committee has released part 2 in its latest round of interviews with various lawyers around the world. I think this was even better and interesting than part 1. I highly recommend watching at least the part with the lawyers from Israel who tell some interesting details (see below), and especially the part with lawyer Tom Renz from New Mexico (US).

The most interesting segments, IMO:

1. pastor John Mosepele from South-Africa, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Tells how the Christian church has still a lot of influence in Africa, and that they have many Christian congregations through which they can spread the truth. Reiner agrees that Africa may be the key to all this, that if Africa can be 'awakened', then the rest will follow.

2. Three lawyers from Israel, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: From 9 million Israelis ca 5 million (over 16) are vaccinated but ca 400,000 of those refuse the second shot. Their first goal was to vaccinate 6 million but ca 1 million of those (over 16) have not taken the vaccine (neither shot). PM is in overdrive pushing the vaccines, and is already talking about a third shot for everyone. Plans are in the open for having all children also vaccinated – these lawyers and their groups are trying to counter this. 'Covid passport' is in wide use and many employers require a 'green status' even while it's against the constitution. MSM in Israel is totally corrupted and pushes advertisement for the 'FDA approved' vaccines (which they are not, only emergency authorization).

3. Tom Renz, NM, US, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Warns how among the lawyers working on 'our side' there are wolves in sheep's clothing. The signs of someone being a 'double agent' is usually when they recommend basing litigation on constitutional rights only, instead of attacking the fraudulent facts (e.g. PCR-testing and asymptomatic spreading). Tells that they have prepared a wave of new litigations that are coming out soon. Says that those on the enemy's side (lawyers, others) are really brilliant people and have prepared for all this for a long time. Says that the Silicon Walley monopoly controls everything: media, social media etc. Says that 'they' didn't expect the amount of resistance they're having (Reiner agrees). Says that "we are the last line of defence...if we loose, it's over". Tom Renz appears as a really sympathetic guy with a big heart and I found his message very appealing.

At least on the Odysee platform this has very little views. One would wish many more would see and hear these very valuable discussions.

Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021
Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.
“A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths. “The program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said.
Mainstream outlets have agreed to not allow any news critical of the shots to reach the American people. This corrupt collusion falls under the Trusted News Initiative, a global collaboration signed onto by Big Tech social-media giants and many of its corrupt corporate media “partners.”
Reporting facts related to the dark side of the experimental mRNA vaccines is considered “dangerous disinformation” by the globalist media elites behind the Trusted News Initiative.
EmoCZy2XEAANeCy.jpg

'Containing the virus' appears to be 'progressing' swiftly in Ireland.

Pat Sweeney, a father of two teenage boys was woken up at 3am last night to find 3 police officers in his bedroom telling him he was being arrested 'under the mental healthcare act', and that his children had been 'taken into custody'.

Sweeney later learned that his boys had resisted 'being rescued' and had had to be chased outside for around 15 minutes until they were forcibly driven away in police cars.

With no warrant, and no formal charges pressed once Sweeney was 'assessed' by a doctor, he was told that his children would be put into 'state child protective custody'.

The reason Irish police gave Sweeney was that 'his mother' had filed a report expressing concern about her grandchildren's welfare. But as Sweeney explains in the short interview below, his mother died in 1997.

Most likely, the real reason Sweeney has had his children taken away from him is because he captured and shared online video footage of Irish police raiding and shutting down an 'illegal' church mass in Ireland last week...

Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are divorcing....

Last year there was a body language expert who did an analysis on both and pointed out their relationship may not be all it appears.

Here it is:

Is this body language also right about "the next one" right at the end of the clip...

and especially the part with lawyer Tom Renz from New Mexico (US)
Tom Renz is one of the two Ohio lawyers who launched lawsuits last year and are integral to the resistance group Ohio Stands Up. This message from him was sent out May 1 - Update from Attorney Tom Renz:

Good Evening Everyone,

I wanted to put an update together regarding our continued work. As you all know the situation is changing dramatically around the country and here in Ohio. All of the old health orders were rescinded and a new order was reissued. This new order was structured differently than past orders and also appeared to be issued a bit differently from a legal perspective. Because those that hate freedom are changing their approach we are changing ours as well.

At this point it is safe to say that nationally, there is a move to tie giving our freedoms back to being willing to be vaccinated by one of these experimental vaccines. I believe this will continue as far as the bad guys can push it. At the same time there are a number of states opening up and people are waking up to the fact that this whole thing has been a farce.

For our purposes, we are litigating and supporting litigation that will most effectively impact all that is happening. Because we all live in Ohio we naturally want Ohio freed immediately or sooner but doing that means recognizing that this is a global attack on freedom and ensuring that we take the most effective litigation. It may not always be clear why we are pursuing litigation but it is all part of our overall strategic effort to free us.

I am supporting or a part several cases at the moment including:

1. Emergency case in Maine

2. Emergency case in New Mexico

3. Case against DHHS in Ohio for misleading the public about COVID

4. A case against mandating the vaccine

5. Takings/equal protection case

I am also preparing cases in a number of other states that we will support or be part of filing including:

1. Another federal case against the DHHS

2. A case regarding treatments

3. Cases related discrimination against people based on their vaccination status

4. Responding to what we believe is an illegal governmental action against medical professionals trying to properly treat this disease

Cases under consideration include:

1. Masks

2. Religious discrimination

3. ADA discrimination

4. Alternative treatments

5. Colleges

6. Schools

7. Malpractice related to COVID treatments

In some instances these cases will be templates and used in multiple places and in others they are single cases. Ultimately I am quite literally as busy as a person can be and feel like our work is making progress.

Thank you all for all that you do and thank you for allowing me to fight this fight.

Thomas Renz
Renz Law, LLC.

mail

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's corona committee has released part 2 in its latest round of interviews with various lawyers around the world. I think this was even better and interesting than part 1. I highly recommend watching at least the part with the lawyers from Israel who tell some interesting details (see below), and especially the part with lawyer Tom Renz from New Mexico (US).

The most interesting segments, IMO:

1. pastor John Mosepele from South-Africa, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Tells how the Christian church has still a lot of influence in Africa, and that they have many Christian congregations through which they can spread the truth. Reiner agrees that Africa may be the key to all this, that if Africa can be 'awakened', then the rest will follow.

2. Three lawyers from Israel, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: From 9 million Israelis ca 5 million (over 16) are vaccinated but ca 400,000 of those refuse the second shot. Their first goal was to vaccinate 6 million but ca 1 million of those (over 16) have not taken the vaccine (neither shot). PM is in overdrive pushing the vaccines, and is already talking about a third shot for everyone. Plans are in the open for having all children also vaccinated – these lawyers and their groups are trying to counter this. 'Covid passport' is in wide use and many employers require a 'green status' even while it's against the constitution. MSM in Israel is totally corrupted and pushes advertisement for the 'FDA approved' vaccines (which they are not, only emergency authorization).

3. Tom Renz, NM, US, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Warns how among the lawyers working on 'our side' there are wolves in sheep's clothing. The signs of someone being a 'double agent' is usually when they recommend basing litigation on constitutional rights only, instead of attacking the fraudulent facts (e.g. PCR-testing and asymptomatic spreading). Tells that they have prepared a wave of new litigations that are coming out soon. Says that those on the enemy's side (lawyers, others) are really brilliant people and have prepared for all this for a long time. Says that the Silicon Walley monopoly controls everything: media, social media etc. Says that 'they' didn't expect the amount of resistance they're having (Reiner agrees). Says that "we are the last line of defence...if we loose, it's over". Tom Renz appears as a really sympathetic guy with a big heart and I found his message very appealing.

At least on the Odysee platform this has very little views. One would wish many more would see and hear these very valuable discussions.
Listened to the entire session. It is admirable! I will keep my fingers crossed and post a feedback once the CC application is submitted and accepted, here, in South Africa.
Thank you for sharing!

Lots of protests last weekend....

- France (Paris was particularly spicy)
- Italy (including defiance of the 10pm curfew in certain cities e.g. Naples)
- Germany
- Turkey
- Brazil (pro-Balsonaro)
- Colombia (anti government)

Plus we had the big London one weekend before last. Speaking of London and the UK, another big one earmarked for 15th May

IMG_20210503_233131_745.jpg

I feel like the truth is starting to come out...

Not the disavowed Stanford study:

Is a Mask that Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?

The study below was reported in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (Publication date April 20, 2021) and details the harm caused by mask wearing and adds to a growing body of under-reported, censored and suppressed public health information that contradicts the biomedical narrative that masks are safe and effective and recommended by the CDC.

65 German Studies: Face Masks Cause Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES)
Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18(8), 4344; https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18084344 , April 20, 2021

See: Face Masks (Lack of Safety and Ineffectiveness Research)
Mask Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES)
Here are the pathophysiological changes and subjective complaints:

1. Increase in blood carbon dioxide
2. Increase in breathing resistance
3. Decrease in blood oxygen saturation
4. Increase in heart rate
5. Decrease in cardiopulmonary capacity
6. Feeling of exhaustion
7. Increase in respiratory rate
8. Difficulty breathing and shortness of breath
9. Headache
10. Dizziness
11. Feeling of dampness and heat
12. Drowsiness (qualitative neurological deficits)
13. Decrease in empathy perception
14. Impaired skin barrier function with acne, itching and skin lesions
Results from Mask Wearer Studies

This first-of-its-kind literature review on the adverse effects of face masks, titled “Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?,” reveals there are clear, scientifically demonstrable adverse effects for mask wearers, both on psychological, social and physical levels.

For complete abstract download this.

Abstract
Many countries introduced the requirement to wear masks in public spaces for containing SARS-CoV-2 making it commonplace in 2020. Up until now, there has been no comprehensive investigation as to the adverse health effects masks can cause. The aim was to find, test, evaluate and compile scientifically proven related side effects of wearing masks. For a quantitative evaluation, 44 mostly experimental studies were referenced, and for a substantive evaluation, 65 publications were found.
The literature revealed relevant adverse effects of masks in numerous disciplines. In this paper, we refer to the psychological and physical deterioration as well as multiple symptoms described because of their consistent, recurrent and uniform presentation from different disciplines as a Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES). We objectified evaluation evidenced changes in respiratory physiology of mask wearers with significant correlation of O2 drop and fatigue (p < 0.05), a clustered co-occurrence of respiratory impairment and O2 drop (67%), N95 mask and CO2 rise (82%), N95 mask and O2 drop (72%), N95 mask and headache (60%), respiratory impairment and temperature rise (88%), but also temperature rise and moisture (100%) under the masks. Extended mask-wearing by the general population could lead to relevant effects and consequences in many medical fields.
Summary

1. Masks in everyday use risk self-contamination by the wearer both inside and outside, including via contaminated hands [5,16,88]. Masks are soaked by exhaled air, which potentially accumulates infectious agents from the nasopharynx and also from the ambient air on the outside and inside of the mask.

2. Serious infection-causing bacteria and fungi should be mentioned here [86,88,89], but also viruses [87].

3. Masks worn by the general public, are considered by scientists to pose a risk of infection because the standardized hygiene rules of hospitals cannot be followed by the general public [5].

4. History shows that influenza pandemics of 1918-1919, 1957-58, 1968, 2002, in SARS 2004-2005 and 2009, masks DID NOT fight against viral infections [67,144].

5. Even later, scientists and institutions rated the masks as unsuitable to protect the user safely from viral respiratory infections [137,146,147]. Even in hospital use, surgical masks lack strong evidence of protection against viruses [67].

6. The mask is nothing more than a symbol of the wearers fear of infection – reinforced by the collective fear mongering, which is constantly nurtured by mainstream media [137].

7. The mask represents psychological support for the general population as a false sense of security to reduce anxiety. [152]

8. The WHO’s recommendation of the mask is about giving mask wearers the feeling of a contribution made to preventing the spread of the virus, as well as the reminder to adhere to other measures. [2].
READ MORE: Do Face Masks Work? 8 Peer-Reviewed Studies

Last edited:
The Programming is Complete:

Doonesbury Comic Strip for May 02, 2021

Used to be a funny strip. Now it's cringe.

Which is symptomatic of the wider entertainment culture. The movies are cringe, the music is cringe, comedy is cringe, sports is cringe, fashion is very cringe. Everything they produce is cringe.

They're going to be in for a surprise. The only thing they have to offer in exchange for getting vaxxed is "you can go to concerts and movies again." Only their entertainment all sucks.

Walking away has never been easier.

And, you know ... Speaking for myself, I've already left their culture behind. Years ago, really.

Being barred from participating in it is as meaningless as a bouncer saying I can't go into a gay bar.

51ollBVgIFL._AC_.jpg

The Covid-19 vaccine is just like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get!
On April 27, The Defender reported a 30-year-old California man was hospitalized with blood clots after receiving J&J's COVID vaccine. It is the first time U.S. public health officials have specifically acknowledged "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome" in a male who received J&J's shot.

The news came days after an independent advisory panel for the CDC on April 23 voted 10 to 4 to recommend the continued use of the J&J vaccine with no restrictions after acknowledging a "possible link" between the vaccine and rare blood clotting disorders, mostly in young people. The panel concluded the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.

I thought you guys would love this video. It's Dr Judy Mikovits lobbing rotten tomatoes at the fraudulent scientific establishment (again). One which Fauci plays a big role in - she describes him as 'a parasite'.

She does have a long history in the industry and many people may become confused as to what parts she is talking about at any one time. There seem to be three basic ones:

1. Her work as a junior lab technician (1980s) isolating the HIV virus for Dr Luc Montagnier (work which Fauci and Gallo tried to steal by delaying publication, so they could publish first - that's trying to steal another scientist's work).

2. Her work isolating the mouse strain virus (in the late 2000's?) which has already contaminated the American blood supply. It could have only come from a lab. This is what her book "Plague" is about and goes into detail about how the 'scientific establishment' 'handled' her.

3. Her current stance on the "Pandemic". PCR testing and her perspective on what SARs-COV-2 really is.

In this video she actually says that HIV doesn't cause AIDS (I thought you'd like that :-D). Not that it can't trigger it, just that not everyone is 'triggered'. This is the same scenario with vaccine reactions (including autism). It explains why. The video should probably be copied. I have a feeling it's going to cause a lot of steam coming out of the ears of 'the scientific establishment' .... :lol:

It's going to stir up a hornet's nest, so watch it while you can...

Look's like they finally got to Dr. Mercola. He's come out with another article recently saying that the threats against him have reached such a point that he'll be taking down a lot of his Covid-related articles.

Why I'm Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19

I can only imagine at this point they've most likely threatened him and his loved-ones lives. It's unbelievable to what lengths the elites will go to control the narrative. It seems like everyone speaking out is systematically taken out, one way or another and I can only hope the sleeping giant of people eventually start to see through how much they are being manipulated. Although, it'll probably take a lot more suffering and maybe even an all out legitimate plague like the black death for something like that to happen.

Here's what he has to say about it near the end of the article:

Through these progressively increasing stringent measures, I have refused to succumb to these governmental and pharmaceutical thugs and their relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law, as I’ve had everything reviewed by some of the best attorneys in the country.

Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. These threats are not legal in nature, and I have limited ability to defend myself against them. If you can imagine what billionaires and their front groups are capable of, I can assure you they have been creative in deploying their assets to have this content removed.

Back
Top Bottom