Mike Adams expounds on the self-replicating/transmissible mRNA vaccines and the video of the 5 doctors previously referenced:

EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon

(Natural News) The vaccine is the bioweapon. Specifically, the spike protein is the bioactive weapon, and it is designed to spread from person to person, being transmissible from the vaccinated in order to infect the unvaccinated.

Never forget that Bill Gates has long wanted to use mosquitoes to carry vaccines so that people could be vaccinated against their own wishes (and completely without informed consent). Now, it turns out, they don’t need mosquitoes. They have high-obedience humans ready to carry out the same role.

People who are injected with the mRNA vaccine are having their bodies turned into bioweapons factories, churning out spike protein particles which they shed through their mouths and skin (and semen, by the way), infecting everyone around them. The spike protein is biologically active and causes blood clots, leading to strokes, heart attacks, pulmonary embolism and infertility effects. Pfizer’s own documents reveal this phenomenon to be well known by vaccine developers.

In today’s Situation Update, I reveal how globalists have embarked on a genocidal, planet-wide extermination effort to wipe out the human race, end all nations and kill literally billions of people. The covid vaccine is the key element in this genocidal plan against humanity, and this explains why they are going to such desperate lengths to silence vaccine skeptics, censor doctors and scientists, and coerce as many people as possible into getting the vaccine injection.

Due to the transmissible nature of the spike protein and the hijacking of the body’s protein synthesis with mRNA vaccines, globalists probably only need about 50 percent of any given population to be vaccinated, and they have already achieved that goal in most nations.

They don’t even need the other half of the population to consent, because those people will be “vaccinated” with the transmission of the spike protein itself. This means nearly everyone will be infected with the spike protein, making nearly everyone susceptible to the possibility of a hyperinflammatory reaction when exposed to wild-type coronavirus strains that will be released later this year. (It’s a binary weapon system, get it?)

Hence the extreme importance of immune modulation, pursuing an anti-inflammatory diet, avoiding allergy-enhancing substances in food and medicine, etc.

The following video from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and others explains very important concepts of how this spike protein is being transmitted by the vaccinated. Dr. Tenpenny is careful to note this isn’t the “shedding” of virus particles, but rather the “transmission” of spike protein particles based on the adenovirus that’s used to manufacture the vaccine:
[...]
Don’t miss Dr. Tenpenny’s upcoming May 8th live streaming event that reveals the 20 mechanisms of harm caused by covid vaccines. You can get details at www.DrTenpenny.com

In my Situation Update today, I go further, explaining how globalists are making a final run against humanity with planet-scale genocide based on self-replicating vaccines that are designed to spread from one person to another.

The vaccine is the pandemic. The spike protein is the bioweapon. And any person receiving the mRNA shot is having their own body transformed into a bioweapons factory that’s being exploited to infect others.

If anyone should be masked right now, it’s the people who were vaccinated. They are the super spreaders. They are the walking bio-bombs.

Listen, learn and share everywhere you can:
Brighteon.com/a8a25cca-c179-4a1b-baac-fe60d301ab27

The numbers tell the tale:

GENOCIDE in the U.S. continues: 3,848 DEATHS and 118,902 injuries following COVID injections – Children now being reported as dying

Excerpt:

To give some perspective to these recorded numbers, and show how criminally evil it is to claim that none of these deaths or injuries are caused by the injections, the total deaths now recorded following experimental COVID injections since December, 2020, is more than the recorded deaths following vaccines for the previous 15 and a half years (source) before the experimental COVID shots were unleashed against the public.

CDC-VAERS-comparison-15.5-years-to-4-months-e1620094298786.jpg

* Deaths following COVID injections were reported by the CDC earlier this week here. Not all of them were included in the Friday data dump published 4/30/21, which showed only 3,544 deaths. The “4 month period” started in early December through April 23, 2021, so it will take about another 2 weeks to get all the data for the full 4-month period, and these numbers will increase.

Death of Children Now Being Reported Following COVID Shots​

Tragically, there are now at least 5 deaths recorded among children following COVID injections, including a 5-month-old baby who was not injected, but was breast feeding from her mother who was.
[...]
Several people have emailed me this past week with links to videos from those who are doing a deep dive into the VAERS database, and claiming that there is solid evidence that the CDC is withholding data, and that the injuries and deaths following COVID injections are probably very much higher.

I have not had time to verify these reports, but I am going to include two videos here you can watch and listen to for yourselves. Do your own fact checking.

Read more at: HealthImpactNews.com

The numbers tell the tale:

GENOCIDE in the U.S. continues: 3,848 DEATHS and 118,902 injuries following COVID injections – Children now being reported as dying

Excerpt:

To give some perspective to these recorded numbers, and show how criminally evil it is to claim that none of these deaths or injuries are caused by the injections, the total deaths now recorded following experimental COVID injections since December, 2020, is more than the recorded deaths following vaccines for the previous 15 and a half years (source) before the experimental COVID shots were unleashed against the public.

CDC-VAERS-comparison-15.5-years-to-4-months-e1620094298786.jpg

* Deaths following COVID injections were reported by the CDC earlier this week here. Not all of them were included in the Friday data dump published 4/30/21, which showed only 3,544 deaths. The “4 month period” started in early December through April 23, 2021, so it will take about another 2 weeks to get all the data for the full 4-month period, and these numbers will increase.

Death of Children Now Being Reported Following COVID Shots​

Tragically, there are now at least 5 deaths recorded among children following COVID injections, including a 5-month-old baby who was not injected, but was breast feeding from her mother who was.
[...]
Several people have emailed me this past week with links to videos from those who are doing a deep dive into the VAERS database, and claiming that there is solid evidence that the CDC is withholding data, and that the injuries and deaths following COVID injections are probably very much higher.

I have not had time to verify these reports, but I am going to include two videos here you can watch and listen to for yourselves. Do your own fact checking.

Read more at: HealthImpactNews.com

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm constantly reading and checking on the forum. I'd like to add that a neighbor of mine recently died from the COVID vaccine. She was healthy, the test were negative and she died 3 days later after the shot due of a heart attack. Can't tell the same story about the people around me that actually had COVID, as they are now as healthy as ever. It was basically a nasty flu for them that came and left. Thankfully, I managed to convince my mother and my family to *NOT* get the shot. My only fear is that they will completely enforce it later on.

I don't know if they are going as far as total extermination, but the whole plan is evil enough to give you the big chills. It doesn't matter what it takes, they don't want people to rebel. It's certainly scary times.

New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult

An explosive new study by researchers at the prestigious Salk Institute casts doubt on the current crop of gene-based vaccines that may pose a grave risk to public health. The article, which is titled "The novel coronavirus' spike protein plays additional key role in illness", shows that SARS-CoV-2's "distinctive 'spike' protein".."damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease." While the paper focuses strictly on Covid-related issues, it unavoidably raises questions about the new vaccines that contain billions of spike proteins that could greatly increase the chances of severe illness or death.
Now there is solid evidence that:
  1. Covid-19 is primarily a disease of the vascular system ... and not the respiratory system.
  2. The main culprit is the spike protein.
Simply put, if Covid-19 is primarily a vascular disease and if the main instrument of physical damage is the spike protein, then why are we injecting people with billions of spike proteins?
So what effect will these spike proteins have on the people that have gotten vaccinated? Here's what the Doctors for Covid Ethics have to say in their latest article that was published just this week:
"The vaccines are dangerous to both healthy individuals and those with pre-existing chronic disease, for reasons such as the following: risk of lethal and non-lethal disruptions of blood clotting including bleeding disorders, thrombosis in the brain, stroke and heart attack; autoimmune and allergic reactions; antibody-dependent enhancement of disease; and vaccine impurities due to rushed manufacturing and unregulated production standards....

...all gene-based vaccines can be expected to cause blood clotting and bleeding disorders.... The vaccines are not safe." ("COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety", Doctors for Covid Ethics)
There it is in black and white: "The vaccines are not safe".
We also pointed out that "gene-based vaccines release a spike protein that spreads throughout the body, gets trapped in the bloodstream and collects in the layer of cells (endothelial cells) that coat the blood vessels." We think the new research by the Salk Institute supports this general theory.

Also, according to Dr. Hyung Chun, a Yale cardiologist, the cells "release inflammatory cytokines that further exacerbate the body's inflammatory response and lead to the formation of blood clots. Chun has stated: "The 'inflamed' endothelium likely contributes not only to worsening outcome in COVID-19, but also is considered to be an important factor contributing to risk of heart attacks and strokes."

This seems to suggest that the spike protein from the vaccine can have the same effect as the spike protein from the infection.
The production and distribution of these potentially-lethal injections goes way beyond mere recklessness. This is an unprecedented global catastrophe that could result in the deaths of millions. How long will this insanity continue?
This is huge.

Plague.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think that this should be taken with a grain of salt. My first question would be, why would this "shedded" spike protein be even more dangerous than the naturally occurring (albeit they tweaked it in the lab) one? I mean, for someone with a decent immune system the SARS-Covid-2 infection, which includes its spike proteins, is a nothing-burger. This "shedded" spike protein, if and when it enters an unvaccinated person, will in my understanding not be coated and protected by 'nano technology' and doesn't contain a RNA sequence – so it can't, at the very least, reprogram your cells to start manufacturing more spike proteins, as with the vaccines.

Or, can it be that this spike protein that vaccinated peeps are shedding is actually more dangerous, since – if I understand it correctly – it's not the whole virus, but just a part of it? Thus, will the immune system have difficulties identifying it and defending against it?

New method of tests is in place for children in Germany - „Lolli-Test“
Basically kids are supposed to lick a cotton stick (like a lollipop) for a half a minute and then is seen if they have corona or not.
This will be preferred method in schools and kindergartens from 10.5.

I could be wrong, but I think that this should be taken with a grain of salt. My first question would be, why would this "shedded" spike protein be even more dangerous than the naturally occurring (albeit they tweaked it in the lab) one?
It could be a case of unintended consequences [recall the zika virus vax] of whatever it is that's presumed to be transmitted and causing serious blood-type disorders in the unvaxxed. Too many unknowns just as yet, but the massive censorship regarding either non-vax treatments or vax injuries and deaths does feed speculation that something is seriously amiss. The immense pressure to get vaxxed with the declaration that it's the only way to return to normal and achieve (fake) herd immunity adds to the suspicion that bad intentions underlie this process. And although it may be true that those in the know aren't actually getting the real CV vax, would they not be as susceptible to the presumed transmitted particles from the actually vaxxed as anybody else? Another wait and see situation as to what develops in the weeks/months ahead.

This link is in comments to today's Sott article, New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult (posted previously) - it's by Dr. Sircus and published today:

Artificial Spike Proteins And The End of Human Health

It is hard to believe, and it is certainly new, that a virus can actually cause long-term changes to an infected person’s genes. It’s incredibly scary that results from a new cell study found that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can bring about long-term gene expression changes even when exposure is minimal.

Moderna’s mRNA-1273 consists of a strand of mRNA that tells the body to produce the spike protein the coronavirus uses to latch onto human cells. The strand is like one side of a zipper; the “teeth” are a sequence of chemical letters that cells read to produce the 1,273 amino acids that make up the spike protein. If the vaccine works as intended, the body will start producing the proteins soon after injection. What could go wrong?
Plenty is going wrong. Yet the mainstream press, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, the CDC, FDA, WHO, the vaccine companies, and everyone who is mandating COVID vaccines are ignoring the thousands of people dropping dead soon after their shots and the hundreds of thousands of injured, tens of thousands seriously, all of which are being counted in Europe and the United States by official vaccine reporting systems. How can we be so betrayed? How can anyone with a human heart deny the death and deep suffering of others?

The research about the spike proteins, not the virus itself, is starting to explain why some COVID-19 patients — referred to as COVID long-haulers — experience symptoms such as shortness of breath and dizziness long after clearing the infection.
The findings sustain the suspicion that this was no fluke of nature but a product of genetic engineering of the worst kind. Spike proteins produced by the body might also explain why so many women, not reported into the vaccine reporting systems, have dramatic changes in menstruation, according to the British Medical Journal. Furthermore, spike proteins might explain why even unvaccinated women exposed to vaccinated women are having similar problems.

Listen to the CEO of Moderna explain how his rRNA shots get the body’s cells to manufacture the vaccines. Have they turned humans into vaccines, so the unvaccinated don’t need a shot? It is a little shocking, to say the least, to hear that today’s vaccines were deliberately designed to function as self-replicating vaccines.

Last edited:
All COVID vaccines —the mRNA, DNA, viral vectored, recombinant protein, viral-like particles, and peptide-based vaccines—use the coronavirus’s spike protein. The CDC had stated that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 is harmless, which assures that current Covid-19 vaccines would be safe. Could they be wrong?
/Article: Artificial Spike Proteins And The End of Human Health /
This definitely opens up venues toward what the C's answered - that masked up vaccinated might cook up and re-assemble in themselves The Plague. The vaccines can already give Plague-like swelling of the lymph nodes in the armpits. How long, till doctors realize the connection?

I understand that in the US AZ does not yet have EUA, but here in the UK they do, so possibly when I read info that comes out of the US, they refer to the 'vaccines' as a whole but don't include AZ?

They are gene based vaccines, it's the mechanism of action that's different. Moderna and Pfizer use mRNA, AZ uses a viral vector - that's to say the genetic code is transported into your cells by using another virus (hence viral vector). I have not really looked into JJ but I heard someone say that the spike proteins come pre-made i.e. the viral vector it uses actually contains spike proteins made in a lab. So your body doesn't have to make the proteins, it just needs to react to it when delivered by the jab. Maybe someone else knows more about JJ - not really looked into it.
There are no Ad5 (adenovirus-viral vector) at the US due of... more... conflict of interests... References to Judy Mikovits at Plandemia and Interview with Mercola and, the latest posted recently to which I had not finished seeing. J&J uses Ad26... up to now, cannot understand the difference, though... They can be human and not human. Still, all vaccines at the moment, use the spike protein to induce immunity. Sputnik uses Ad5 and Ad26. AZ uses Ad5.

Researchers Warn Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection

Some of the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development could increase the risk of acquiring HIV, warned a group of researchers in the The Lancet medical journal Monday, potentially leading to an increase in infections as vaccines are rolled out to vulnerable populations around the world.
KEY FACTS
The researchers warn of a “cautionary tale” from efforts to create an HIV vaccine over a decade ago, where a promising vaccine candidate actually increased the risk of some men catching the virus.
The vaccine made use of a modified virus — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — as a vector to transport some of HIV’s genetic material into the body.

Exactly how the vaccine increased the risks of HIV transmission is unknown, but a conference convened by the National Institutes of Health recommended against further use of Ad5 as a vector in HIV vaccines (Dr. Anthony Fauci was lead author of the paper outlining this position.)
This is the "Overview Janssen's single dose Covid vaccine Ad26. Civ2. S"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505_121056.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505_121056.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
This definitely opens up venues toward what the C's answered - that masked up vaccinated might cook up and re-assemble in themselves The Plague.
From the Dr. Sircus article:
For SARS-CoV-2, the vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna give instructions to our cells to make our own version of the spike protein, which happens shortly following immunization.

That certainly gives credence to what the Cs said and perhaps too, the unintended consequences of these self-replicating vaccines being transmittable:
The researchers found that cultured human airway cells exposed to low and high purified spike protein concentrations showed differences in gene expression that remained even after the cells recovered from the exposure. The top genes included ones related to inflammatory response. Thus it is not surprising that a fine physician like Dr. Lee Merritt is starting to believe that the spike proteins made from vaccinated people’s cells are transmittable.
[...]
The COVID vaccines (from Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech, and Moderna) all work by getting our cells to make copies of the virus spike protein. The Oxford vaccine achieves this by introducing the spike protein gene via an adenovirus vector. The other two vaccines deliver the spike protein gene directly as mRNA wrapped in a nanoparticle.
[...]
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny describes this process of how these different vaccines force the body to make the spike proteins in different ways and the dangers of doing that. [see vid in article - 24:32]
[,,,]
The feasibility of inhaled RNA for passive transfection has been proven in several studies. Messenger RNA (mRNA) as a means for passive immunization has been extensively studied for years. Inhaled RNA may lead to the passive synthesis of non-infectious spike proteins using cell transfection machinery.[2]

What does this mean? Does it mean that the COVID spike protein made by the human body after being vaccinated can escape through breathing and infect non-vaccinated people? It is a horrible thought that the madmen who created the virus through gain of function experimentation are in league with similar madmen in the pharmaceutical business who will use their vaccine to spread the spike proteins deeper into human populations?

Good doctors are noticing and sounding the alarm even to the FDA as noted in the article. I sense this is the beginning of a sea change in the progression of this evil medical psyop. 🙏

I'm about an hour in but dozed through parts of it as vids, even when extremely important/interesting, can make me irresistibly sleepy. What I am hearing is more than alarming including a protocol to remove this nanostuff/AI/bots using alfalfa no less! Yikes - just read about alfalfa in the Alton Towers thread again as it relates to Cs session.
They said that alfalfa extracts nano particles from body in a bath and that it can be seen under black light how they leave body and attach to alfalfa. They also mentioned that people should take blood to check vit D level in blood, take zinc, they mentioned HCQ and Ivermectin and how it blocks receptors in cells to spike proteins, that they can not vouch for those from animal pharmacy because of their possible other ingredients so to take on your own hand, ( I recently ordered 2 packs for animal use from AliExpress ), they mentioned coloid silver also, so it is more or less what was said in health protocol thread.

There are around 15 people that took injection at my workplace station so I started with liposomal vit C every day, D and vit B complex, glycin and other personal natural supplements that have imuno and energy bosting and anti inflamatory properties, and having a good reserve of above mentioned plus zinc, and smaller supply of L gluthation, Co Enzym Q10 and N. Riboside when s... hits the fan seriously.

From the talk I found out that they used Pfizer and Moderna injections, most had mild rections like muscle pain, pain in the injection hand, profound sweating(changed three t shirts at night), temperature and one, the oldest of them (60 years) that used Pfizer, had pain in hand for two weeks and his hair started to fall off. What is worrying is from what I heard many would take it if forced to because of job, some say best would be russian vaccine that is not available, but nothing new when they see it as usual vaccine and are misinformed by media. I said I do not intend to take an injection and will quit a job if forced.

Hello everybody, I just had a talk through video with my family after my mother read the Extermination machine unmasked article and wanted to speak with her children about it. We're all shocked, furious and helpless. I wondered if anyone had a clue about how to block that spike protein. We do know about what we can take to strengthen our immune system but is there a way to prevent us from that protein specifically ?

Just saw this on whatreallyhappened:

Halt Covid Vaccine, Prominent Scientist Tells CDC

In a public comment to the CDC, molecular biologist and toxicologist Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., called to immediately halt Covid vaccine production and distribution. Citing fertility, blood-clotting concerns (coagulopathy), and immune escape, Dr. Lindsay explained to the committee the scientific evidence showing that the coronavirus vaccines are not safe.

On April 23, 2021, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices held a meeting in Atlanta, Georgia. The focus of this ACIP meeting was blood clotting disorders following Covid vaccines. Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay spoke to the CDC during the time set aside for public comment.

The censorship on social media in particular and the internet in general is relentless. Here is a slightly edited, annotated censorship-proof transcript of Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay’s 3-minute comment.

You can listen to her testimony on YouTube here (for now, anyway. If this link goes viral, YouTube will likely censor it).

[NOTE: Reproductive/female issues - blood clotting disorders - immune escape]
  • Covid vaccines could induce cross-reactive antibodies to syncytin, and impair fertility as well as pregnancy outcomes
  • Pregnancy losses reported to VAERS lead to demand to halt Covid vaccine
  • Covid vaccine causes blood disorders
First, there is a credible reason to believe that the Covid vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes.

Respected virologist Dr. Bill Gallaher, Ph.D., made excellent arguments as to why you would expect cross reaction. Due to beta sheet conformation similarities between spike proteins and syncytin-1 and syncytin-2.

I have yet to see a single immunological study which disproves this. Despite the fact that it would literally take the manufacturers a single day to do these syncytin studies to ascertain this [once they had serum from vaccinated individuals]. It’s been over a year since the assertions were first made that this [the body attacking its own syncytin proteins due to similarity in spike protein structure] could occur.

Secondly, all of the gene therapies [Covid vaccines] are causing coagulopathy. [Coagulopathy when the body’s blood clotting system is impaired.] This is not isolated to one manufacturer. And this is not isolated to one age group.

As we are seeing coagulopathy deaths in healthy young adults with no secondary comorbidities.

There have been 795 reports related to blood clotting disorders as of April 9th in the VAERS reporting system, 338 of these being due to thrombocytopenia.

There are forward and backward mechanistic principles for why this is happening. The natural infection is known to cause coagulopathy due to the spike protein. All gene therapy vaccines direct the body to make the spike protein. Zhang et al in [a scientific paper published in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology] in September 2020 showed that if you infuse spike protein into mice that have humanized ACE-2 receptors on blood platelets that you also get disseminated thrombosis.

Spike protein incubated with human blood in vitro also caused blood clot development which was resistant to fibrinolysis. [Fibrinolysis is the body’s process of breaking down blood clots]. The spike protein is causing thrombocytic events, which cannot be resolved through natural means. And all vaccines must be halted in the hope that they can be reformulated to guard against this adverse effect.

Third, there is strong evidence for immune escape, and that inoculation under pandemic pressure with these leaky vaccines is driving the creation of more lethal mutants that are both newly infecting a younger age demographic, and causing more Covid-related deaths across the population than would have occurred without intervention.
That is, there is evidence that the vaccines are making the pandemic worse.

It is clear that we are seeing a temporal immune depression immediately following the inoculations [see World Meter Global Covid deaths counts following inoculation dates] and there are immunosuppressive regions on spike proteins, as well as Syn-2, that could be likely causing this, through a T-cell mediated mechanism. If we do not stop this vaccine campaign until these issues can be investigated, we may see a phenomenon such as we see in chickens with Marek’s disease.

We have enough evidence now to see a clear correlation with increased Covid deaths and the vaccine campaigns. This is not a coincidence. It is an unfortunate unintended effect of the vaccines. We simply must not turn a blind eye and pretend this is not occurring. We must halt all Covid vaccine administration immediately, before we create a true pandemic that we cannot reign in.

MIT scientist also concerned about blood-clotting, fertility issues

Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., an expert in protein synthesis, believes that Dr. Lindsay’s hypothesis is correct. “I absolutely share these concerns,” Dr. Seneff, who is a senior research scientist at MIT, wrote to me in a sobering email.

“The potential for blood clotting disorders and the potential for sterilization are only part of the story. There are other potential long-term effects of these vaccines as well, such as autoimmune disease and immune escape, whereby the vaccines administered to immune-compromised people accelerate the mutation rate of the virus so as to render both naturally acquired and vaccine-induced antibodies no longer effective.”

Like Dr. Lindsay, Dr. Seneff believes we need to immediately halt Covid vaccine campaigns. “This massive clinical trial on the general population could have devastating and irreversible effects on a huge number of people,” Seneff explains.

Despite these fertility and blood disorder concerns, the CDC panel voted last Friday to resume the use of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. They did, however, suggest an FDA warning label be added. Their argument against halting Covid vaccination? The CDC believes the benefits outweigh the risks.

[NOTE: The billions to be made outweigh the risks. Pharma and CDC have no risk whatsoever.]

They said that alfalfa extracts nano particles from body in a bath and that it can be seen under black light how they leave body and attach to alfalfa.

Well, a few days ago I was watching the video that talking about, how to remove the nano particles from the body due to vaccines in some thread here.
Procedure is,
Organic laundry soap-half mm, and with alfalfa hot bath will removes nano particles.
After that, using peppermint soap to shower or wash.
And when removing the used alfalfa, have to wears the gloves.

I remember and written down because, I wanted to make sure my son and his wife do it.
Or I will make them to do.

Back
Top Bottom