Exactly. That's how I've been playing it recently, with utter, disarming disbelief. "What, they're still talking about vaccines? I thought Canada had to stop the rollout a couple weeks ago because of the blood clotting problem. Or was it the thrombocytopenia? Yeah, that, too. Not that it matters anyway since Canada is a criminal gang wrongfully arresting its own population. Wait, have you paid your taxes this year? You mean you support them locking you down?"
I like the disarming disbelief. I have another take on it. You know all the fashions for clothes, shoes, social media sites change at the drop of a hat and everyone moves on to the new versions....well my disarming will probably go like this..."Covid?? vaccinations??? that is so last year dahlings!!! 😎

It depends on where you live. But in the Netherlands, we are somewhere around stage 5/6.

e3rrmwvxoaulder-png.46060
WOW! I think this is what I need to email to the Ohio Legislature Health Committee!

Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin
🇺🇸🇬🇧 Meeting 56 - (56 min)

An absolutely brilliant interview with big shot Dr McCullough, interviewed by Lawyer Rainer Füllmich - really outlines that the whole Corona Plandemic is a planned bio-weapon. It also contains the latest medical findings and issues. Really very interesting (and sobering) An excellent interview which can be watched by the many, in order to understand the implications of the "vaccinations", and that the damages are far greater than reported.

Held in english - albeit in between Reiner Füllmich is translating into german.
Yes, this was a great interview. McCullough appears self confident, determined and knowledgeable. Plus his credentials are impressive enough to make people take notice. Let’s hope he will not be targeted in any ‘irreversible fashion’. I’m glad he’s on ‘our side’.

Oh wait. It turns out that's only if you've let yourself be used as Bill Gates' personal voodoo doll. For unvaxxed plebs such as myself, the $2000, two-week quarantine continues to apply.

But I can avoid all that if I just roll up my sleeve and get the jab 🙄
I wouldn't be surprised if the "4th" wave strips off everyone's rights. So much for the "privileged" majority...
Hotel quarantines remind us how there is absolutely no respect for human life, especially when "Jack the Ripper" enters the room in the middle of the night... :-(

Why would I expect any different of the communist hellhole that Canada has degenerated into?
Canada is special in the sense that the federal and provincial 'governments' are constantly fighting each other for your 'good'.
They can hardly 'agree' on anything, but when they do, the worst possible policies get enacted.
At each level, blue, red, green, orange parties 'unite' behind an 'artificial' cause. What you get is a 🌈double rainbow🌈 spitting new laws unilaterally, and switching colors every four years.

The Color Revolution is Strong With This One. 😝

So. It's now been well over a year since I was able to see my family. My grandparents, both in their 90s, aren't getting any younger, and I'm losing valuable, irreplaceable time with them. My nieces and nephews are growing up. My mother isn't getting any younger either and while she puts a good face on it, I can tell she's lonely.

And I've spent over a year being more or less continuously alone in my little apartment. I was really hoping against hope that I might actually be able to see my loved ones in person this summer, rather than in little panels on a zoom call.
I feel your pain. 'Time is running out in a way' and 'time is running out in another way'.
The family unit is being attacked on every front. 😞

but the Canadian people, too, who keep meekly going along with this, indeed demanding more and stronger oppression ... I've got nothing left but contempt for them. Sure, there are exceptions, but not enough. Not nearly enough.
Yeah, it's the result of multi-generational brainwashing. When your great-grandfather 'schools' your grandfather the same way your grandfather 'schools' your father, good luck reversing the generational tide of obedience!

Oh yes. Oh yes !!!

This has been revealed and analyzed deeply - in both the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, but also in the german Nuoviso.tv channel with their "Home Office". Both went to the core of that the German Government basically orchestrated the Hospitals ICU availability with money incentives - to make it look as if the ICU situation is/was dire because of "corona" to scare the people, together with the media.

It is a scandal !

Canada is special in the sense that the federal and provincial 'governments' are constantly fighting each other for your 'good'.
They can hardly 'agree' on anything, but when they do, the worst possible policies get enacted.
At each level, blue, red, green, orange parties 'unite' behind an 'artificial' cause. What you get is a 🌈double rainbow🌈 spitting new laws unilaterally, and switching colors every four years.
All those parties to choose from, and not a single one offering a meaningful alternative from the oligarchy. It's truly irrelevant who you vote for in Canada.
Yeah, it's the result of multi-generational brainwashing. When your great-grandfather 'schools' your grandfather the same way your grandfather 'schools' your father, good luck reversing the generational tide of obedience!
Yes. The Cult of Nice has taken over Canada, rendering the population into compliant little robots who make a virtue out of studied ignorance and slavish obedience.

Investigative Corona Committee No 56
Ad Hoc 13 • Dr Roger Hodkinson - Canada

"A strong voice of reason & dignity"

i felt was the fitting title for this zoom meeting between Reiner Füllmich, Vivianne Fischer and Dr Roger Hodkinson - which was a truly remarkable interview ! What a voice. So much sense and reason. (overall the entire 56th meeting was a very strong one !)

Oval Media didn't upload the Ad Hoc 13 meeting separately - so I have to refer to the entire video of the 56th meeting in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, where you can listen in 🇬🇧🇺🇸 language to the interview with Dr Roger Hodkinson, which appears between 2h 36' 00" until 3h 38' 12'

Dr Roger Hodkinson speaks about the genetic injections, the findings, about the lack from politicians and medical mainstream to investigate and analyze what really is going on - but instead insisting on unproven, experimental genetic jabs as the primary solution for the "Plandemic" plus the biggest failure in history; the lockdowns of healthy people around the world. Which certainly - does not kill a virus.

A lot of details come to light.

During the Denmark vs Finland national team match, Denmark midfielder Eriksen collapsed and fell on the grass. It took a long time to resuscitate him, but eventually the player regained consciousness and the match was suspended. I wonder if the Danish national team has been vaccinated like several other national teams in Europe.

During the Denmark vs Finland national team match, Denmark midfielder Eriksen collapsed and fell on the grass. It took a long time to resuscitate him, but eventually the player regained consciousness and the match was suspended. I wonder if the Danish national team has been vaccinated like several other national teams in Europe.
My sister-in-law informed me about 1h before, and asked the same question ? I answered that if it's the case, it's gonna bug in many heads around the world :lol:

I wanted to post a news i just read and which visibly was not yet posted here, about youtube, censorship and a US senator :

- Jordan Peterson gets vaxxed -

Reading the Sott article, that he got covid-jabbed, my hunch was he got it because of his public career. He would have gone down the toilet. He needs the jab to remain a celebrity, which nets him his income. If he is able to remain in the spotlight that means, he remains in the public consciousness and people will buy his books, another income source. He may have calculated, that more than half of the population will probably get vaxxed and those unfortunates will feel Jordan is in their Club and buy his books.
So I think, he decided to get vaxxed for financial survival.

It's interesting though how one's own mind can deceive you.

Freud (according to Jeffrey Masson in his book The Assault on Truth) had to abandon his initial findings linking hysterical symptoms to real trauma in the form of sexual abuse (usually at the hands of a male figure in the family, or a family friend, etc.) because to keep on that course would have alienated the same Jewish intellectual/professional community he needed to support him and his work. But given it was within that community that this sexual abuse was taking place, he was up against a serious conflict of interest.

However, Freud's abandoning his initial findings (which was tantamount to abandoning his patients) was only possible by some deft maneuvering of his own psyche. In other words, he "discovered" the role of infantile fantasy, which largely took the "blame" off of outside trauma/perpetrators given now the root cause of the trouble dated back to infancy, etc., according to his new theory. In other words, Freud didn't have to consciously face the fact that he was shifting gears in order to secure his fame and fortune. Instead, he believed in this new direction his mind was taking him in, even though, as Masson shows in his book, maintaining such glaring blind spots in his thinking and theorizing became increasingly difficult and complicated -- and it was doing a great deal of harm to others, even to the field of psychoanalysis itself.

Similarly, Peterson may have convinced himself that the vaccines are "good." By maintaining his allegiance to Scientific Officialdom -- no matter what rational-minded obstacles are standing in the way of that -- he is able to hold his ground without believing himself to be a sell out. "Rational" is a key concept here. Freud lost sight of true rationality just as Peterson is doing. False allegiances will do that regardless of one's level of intelligence. I believe Freud died believing that human biology was itself something of a dead end. It's that some part of himself decided he'd rather be depressed by such a bleak outlook on humanity than to see the true (and ubiquitous) nature of sexual abuse, which, if I'm recalling correctly, extended to his own experience in this own family.

Peterson also chooses to go down with the ship as opposed to setting out on a new one. Listen to how he talks, how he's sacrificing his own body, even owning that he might not be right:

"Although I would encourage people to--get the damn vaccine, let's get the hell over this. That's--but I did that, I put my body on the line to do it. That's my decision. I'm not saying it's right. It's what I decided to do."

(What a guy!)

As I've been suggesting, I don't think the financial/careerist aspect on its own is enough to explain Peterson's line of thinking, even though it is obviously central to the worldly success he wants to maintain. In other words, it's folded in there, but he would not, in my opinion, be able to live with himself if he truly thought he was a sell out.

Enter the unconscious aspect of the psyche to save us from seeing too clearly our own (seemingly irreversible, at times) failings. And, I mean, Peterson would need to disassemble a lot within himself in order to change course, and he just can't bring himself to do that -- or at least not at this time.

You know those terrible moments when you look back over your life and you see how much of it was predicated on your own unwitting belief in lies, particularly those lies that you've told yourself about yourself? Those are sobering, sometimes excruciating moments. And, ironically, if one isn't too invested in one's worldly successes, or if success has eluded you for one reason or another, you actually have more operating room with which to re-evaluate and change course. On the other hand, worldly success usually comes at a very steep price. And, again, one's own mind finds ways of leading one astray; it can convince us we are making rational decisions, when the reality is (painfully) different than that.

Add to all this the possibility of mind control. If the structural armature of the programming is starting to fall apart, how frightening and disorienting a thing to try to come to terms with -- and in the public eye no less? Mightn't it be easier to just have a total breakdown instead? Where was what should have been a self protective doubt about addressing his anxiety and depression with a drug he apparently had no experience with? Of course, if handlers and/or programmers were involved in all this, they certainly did him no favors in terms of the drug they chose. Would that have been by design, or miscalculation? If by design, was the hell that ensued some sort of warning not to change course? -- a "see what happens when you threaten to quit?" sort of thing? And while mind control in and of itself always tends to sound wildly unlikely given most of us have never experienced anything nearly as outlandish and invasive, again, given Peterson's time at McGill, it still seems like something to consider. (Thus far I've refrained from attempting any research into this where Peterson is concerned, but perhaps I should give it a go, see what comes up.)

But, whether mind control is involved or not, the unconscious does collude with circumstance. In this case, Peterson's unconscious mind found a way to solve his increasing anxiety and depression -- a depression that was no doubt tied to his inability to deal with a whole array of problems his life was presenting him with, including the seminal role his now seriously ill wife had in his increasingly public life as a "success." Interesting then that Peterson was eventually placed in a coma where all such pressures and responsibilities were temporarily put on hold. And recovery itself made its own demands on him, apart from all the other problems he had initially been plagued with. In other words, far more life threatening concerns supplanted what had felt to be an untenable situation beforehand, which had been largely triggered by his wife's cancer. Or so the story goes.

I'm reminded of what some astrologists term the "Saturnian" principle. When Saturn enters a person's astrological chart (and you could well be aware of this happening by the gloominess you suddenly feel), but when that happens it's up to that person to find some time alone to deal with either a bout of depression, or sadness, or melancholy, etc. -- even going to a cemetery is something that's been prescribed -- because if you don't take that time out, that time to be alone either to grieve, or to just sit with oneself, Saturn will have its way with you and force on you a circumstance far worse; a circumstance in which you find yourself wholly alone, and out of the normal stream of events in your life. In other words, the Saturnian principle, left unaddressed, could very well land you in a hospital. And, as we have seen, Peterson was certainly granted such an unanticipated respite.

Did Peterson emerge from all that a changed man?

As we've been assessing, he doesn't quite seem like his old self. And yet, even given this opportunity (as a "changed" man, I mean) to come clean as to his previous blind spots and misplaced allegiances, he STILL chooses the same course -- even if he's wrong, he tells us.

It's humbling how powerful the unconscious is. If Peterson were to finally "let go" of it all, if he could just let himself admit to himself that a substantial part of what he's been engaged in is founded on quicksand -- wouldn't he be forgiven, if not by the powerful who have given him this seat at the table, but by those who truly believe in his goodness?

What does this mirage of worldly success hold for him that could in any way supersede that? Is it that he doesn't truly feel himself to be "worthy?" Instead he'll go down with that same ship he boarded a long time ago... since not even his near drowning experience (metaphorically speaking) seems to have elicited from him what might well have been a profound change of course. No, instead he sides with the authorities that are vested in him, even if he has to sacrifice his own body to do so.

Last edited:
- Covid-caused thinking errors, hypnotisability -

while mind control in and of itself always tends to sound wildly unlikely given most of us have never experienced anything nearly as outlandish and invasive,
Couple times in the past - in my bouts of ignorance, enhanced by carb-spikes - [after reading about Greenbaum] I thought I'm invulnerable to mind control. Come ~2018, I'm buying groceries on mom's list, standing inside the SPAR supermarket, facing its large glass wall. Outside [of the glass is a bike rack and parking lot + cart storage] was standing my "nemesis", a woman, who used our gullibility and cheated us out of money: "Oh, I know a perfect family, who'll buy your house, pay me $500 and I'll arrange a meeting and BTW I'll also find you a job!", when we desperately wanted to sell the old big family apartment on a bad, no-buyers housing market. I was forced to chase lawyers plus our domestic version of "High Court Enforcement Agents" to make her pay the money back. Perfect lesson and I never got my time & energy back after chasing those legal matters, resulting in a non-resolved poisonous situation. When forced payments were done by the agents + the bank, she was understandably shouting curses & profanities, whenever we passed each other on the street.
So she is standing outside. As an orphan (and resulting psychological state regards truth-telling) she always had problems with money and was mainly window shopping.
She was intensely eyeing the discounted 1kg / 2-pound packs of table-sugar on the shelves nearby, so it was easy to tell, she craved refined table sugar very badly. I'm looking at her - my hiking bag is on the big shelf / table, beside the shopping basket.

I'm looking at her face as she is eyeing only the sugar: my mind goes blank, my mouth slacks to slightly open - I'm automatically reading her, what she obviously wants - and as if moving by itself.. my hand slowly reaches out and grabs a pack of table sugar and puts it into my hiking bag! Instead of the shopping cart.

First & last time I stole in a grocery store I was ~12 (~1984), when my sexual abuser / psychopath heavy-set "friend" (he was a young adult then) decided to demonstrate, how easily he can steal from the shelves, for me to copy his example. I was caught & told off by the clerk and learned my lesson then.. Back to the scene:

..Two seconds passed, then I came to myself and realized:
- What the hell I'm doing?!
Embarrassed I reached into my hiking bag and put the sugar pack into the shopping basket. Thinking about WTH just happened?
So much for my delusional "invulnerability" to hypnosis.

Thinking errors and difficulties I reported here, since Covid started. Since then, whenever I recognize that I badly forgot something, I shudder at the thought, what would the Covid-jab do to me..

Climate lockdowns are next.

I guess that before the 'thinning of the veil' becomes too obvious they have to turn Earth into a prison planet and inject us with DNA altering vaccines before we start to see what is really happening.

I think they already lost. They are desperate and it shows. Enjoy the show!

Edit: The video ended up loading. It's not surprising the document exists, but I wasn't aware it existed yet. The piece ends up fitting the puzzle. Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy the show indeed. Here in Qc, we say, "Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche!", Tie your beanie on with steel wire! I'm trying to not get excited, but this slow-mo trainwreck of a dumpster fire is too majestic in scale for me not to...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom