While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein
So this is exactly what I was thinking. Corona spike is not equal to mRNA induced spike. Yet the C’s say it’s all just covid; Which seems perhaps like an oversimplification?? Or maybe even a misnomer?? Thoughts?

So this is exactly what I was thinking. Corona spike is not equal to mRNA induced spike. Yet the C’s say it’s all just covid; Which seems perhaps like an oversimplification?? Or maybe even a misnomer?? Thoughts?

Well, it's pretty close for sure. I think it was in the Dr. Tenpenney interview where she was mentioning the changes made to the RNA-induced spike, where they changed the coding proteins and inserted a proline-something-proline in the middle of the spike, which worsens its prion properties or something? It was kind of a passing topic - she had so much to say - but she did spend more than a couple minutes on it.

Clearly I do not remember enough, will have to go watch again :)

Well, it's pretty close for sure. I think it was in the Dr. Tenpenney interview where she was mentioning the changes made to the RNA-induced spike, where they changed the coding proteins and inserted a proline-something in the middle of the spike, which worsens its prion properties or something?
The previous link of the Mercola-Seneff-Mikovits interview details what was said in the interview as does this link:

I'm still reading through it and having it in print helps clarify what they said with their scientific descriptions which were hard for me to follow and digest.

I'd say this is a must watch if for anything, the people involved in the interview. It's a long one. @XPan given you regularly watch particularly long interviews I'd say put this on your list

It's hard to summarize but basically it's what we already know, the jab is dangerous and must be stopped. They talk about how this situation arose and why it's almost impossible to stop it - it's all valid and touches about the architecture of the system and where its gone wrong to allow this but I think they didn't fully appreciate the role of actors with evil intent. They also touch upon the various medicine including ivermectin that can be used to treat covid especially if administered early.

Apparently the FDA are now cordoning onto 2 adverse effects that they think the vaccine may be responsible for but they are still working through their analysis - we already know the first one, blood clotting... the second is activation of latent human retroviruses or viruses latent in someone's body that if activated will cause harm. This is info coming from Dr Malone - the inventor of mRNA technology.

Guys if it's ever officially acknowledged these vaccines are dangerous the world will burn - for this reason I don't think it'll ever happen. Too much of a risk and the outcome can't be controlled.

Really an excellent video, SOTTREADER

despite it's length (which I do not mind) Very insightful. I am almost at the very end, and I agree that this belongs to a sort of "reference library". Therefore I will send it to other people, too. Lovely format, the way the discussion was held between Bret Weinstein, Dr Robert Malone and Mr Steve Kirsch (and they had good dynamics going on) I did not only listen to the video, but watched it.

Thank you 💞

Do you realize that promising to provide something if only certain hoops are jumped through is an old trick?
That’s not what I’m doing. What would I gain from this?
Instead of thinking about what you want and what would be easier for you, consider what would be easier for the people running the forum.
I don’t want anything and it’s not about it being easier, it’s about being able to share it with people who I’m sure won’t abuse it and get me into trouble.
Creating new attributes just for a data drop seems to be a burden. If you really wanted to get something to someone, what are the possible methods?
That’s why I said I’m not being presumptuous or trying to tell anyone how to run this forum. Just putting an idea out there. It’s up to the admins to decide if this is something worthwhile. Worthwhile, not to get the chance to see what I have to share, but for the forumites at large to have such a place.

That said, I could share this stuff with an admin in a PM and let you guys discuss it in the private forum. I’d be happy to do that.
I didn’t think of that before your message, so thanks, hlat.

Hi @lillies. I'm not sure you were actually hypnotized by this person, but she certainly did trigger in you your traumatic experiences with that abuser, seeing how the "stealing" incident came up the way it did. And I could see how the whole experience might have felt "hypnotic."

Nemesis is a pretty powerful word. It might be useful to look into its Greek origin to see more specifically why your psyche might have chosen that word in particular.

Starting with Merriam-Webster:
1 capitalized : the Greek goddess of retributive justice
2 plural nemeses\ ˈne-mə-ˌsēz \
a: one that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
Many a pursued man fell before his nemesis in the streets …— Agnes Morely Cleaveland
b: a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent.
The team was defeated by its old nemesis.

Sometimes we are drawn to someone we might term our nemesis. There could be a "petty tyrant" angle to that. As you were suggesting, we seek to prove our invulnerability before someone who in fact causes us to feel vulnerable.

It does seem as though something in this woman's energy has you feeling uncentered, or disconnected. Hopefully, you can stear clear of her for the most part. I would even leave the vicinity to avoid her, and return to my errand at a later point. There's no defeat in that; instead it's more to do with having healthy boundaries, and taking charge, and knowing what your vulnerabilities/limitations are.

Good luck with this, lillies. So sorry you have to have such a person in your midst.

As to "the jab"... remember, lillies, there will be, there IS a growing resistance. There are constitutional lawyers, doctors, independent journalists, and just plain fed up people who are looking into ways of confronting this tyranny. People in the tech field--hackers especially--who will find ways of circumventing government intervention into all our lives, including the mandating of vaccine passports, etc. Each move the PTB makes is met with a counter measure; the more they reveal their hand, the more push-back takes place. Many state governors are now banning Critical Race Theory in schools, for example. So, this cabal is seeing some serious set-backs.

There are those who feel the PTB has revealed too much too soon; that they were not ready to really "seal the deal," as it were. This may well be the "exposure" the C's were talking about. Yes, many innocent people are dying and will continue to die due to the vaccines. But, especially since so many are having adverse reactions to these vaccines, doubt is beginning to set in, even if just through word of mouth. So, nothing is static about this situation. What heretofore has seemed unalterably polarized might in fact be breaking down.

Also, people are coming to the conclusion that the best way to fight this tyranny is to act to create the reality that they want to be a part of. Ideas like "food forests" are coming to bear. This uses the idea that many home owners have land -- even an unused front yard -- that could be used in a sustainable, well thought out way in order to provide fruit, berries and vegetables, etc.-- all in abundance. It's based on how a forest works. You can have large fruit trees, or just dwarf fruit trees, surrounded by berry bushes of different kinds; perennials like asparagus, different kinds of onions, garlic, even ginger -- oh, and the robust herbs that can handle the winter, depending on where you live. You can add to that annuals, which, if you harvest them correctly, provide the seeds for the following year. If this idea catches on -- note: there are financial entities buying up single family homes en masse in some places, in order to force would-be home owners to become renters, so there are some serious problems with home ownership -- but if families who own their own homes start to use even their small plots of land wisely, who knows what could be possible. We're talking about A LOT of unused land that could suddenly be sustainably developed for food production, and which will be contributing to a "true" greening of the suburban environment; land that could be providing food to share with the community during increasingly uncertain times.

Briefly, here's some info on food forests. There are many people talking about this on Youtube, actually; people who are sharing their own experiences with doing this type of gardening. The following was sent out regarding something called the TexasNexus Event:

Hello Food Forest Abundance Family!

Food Forest Abundance Founder Jim Gale shared the stage in front of a packed crowd of 450 at the TexasNexus Event:

Integral Foundations: Systems Architecture For Humanity With Dr. David Martin in Spiceland, Texas

What is The Texas Nexus? The Texas Nexus is a network of individuals who value personal freedom.

Top Ten reasons to grow your own food and medicine...

🍒 Convenience - It is EASY! Perennials (fruit and nut trees, berry bushes, etc.) take less maintenance than lawns. You do not have to become a "farmer" (in the traditional sense) to grow a lot of food. Think of a cherry or apple tree... These trees will provide hundreds of fruits per year with almost no effort.

Now, instead of 1 or 2 fruit trees, imagine 10 in a suburban yard, all different species. Now, add to that perennial roots and tubers, like ginger, turmeric, sweet potatoes, add grape vines and 3 types of berry bushes, add medicinals like elderberry and lavender, herbs like rosemary and thyme... The list goes on and on!

🍈 ROI… The average return on investment blows away any other market sector! Let's take a peach tree for example. A healthy peach tree will produce 150 lbs of peaches per year... $3 lbs x 150 = $450. Well over 100% $ROI annually once mature, and that's just $ ROI!

🍇FOOD SECURITY... The food supply chains are failing. Most of our food comes from 1,500 miles away, is handled by 6 to 7 people, and requires 4 to 5 vehicles. Unsustainable!

🍓 TASTE... Ripe fruits = much better taste and more nutrition.

🍌 ANXIETY and STRESS... are more prevalent now than ever. Gardening is found to be as effective as prayer/meditation for helping with these ailments.

🍊 REVERSE DEFORESTATION... When we transition 20 to 50% of our lawns into Food forests, we reverse deforestation.

🌱 REVERSE MASS EXTINCTION... As we transition our lawns into foodscapes, the industrial monocrops farms will go back to nature.

🍍 SOIL... We are currently destroying our topsoil at a rate of 10 to 40 x the rate of replenishment, "we only have 2 generations of soil left." If this were the only stat, would it not be enough?

🍑 Disease and DIS-EASE... This is because of the poisons we consume. No more poisons!

🥑 FREEDOM… All paths to lasting freedom (from everything from tyranny to cancer) must include a decentralized. regenerative and local food supply.

Jim Gale has a website, foodforestabundance.com (which I am going to check out after finishing this post). In the following video he's talking about the TexasNexus event he just spoke at. He has some inspiring things to say about.. really the "people's" movement against tyranny that's springing up across the country in differing ways. He gets choked up as he speaks. It's rather touching to watch. And hopeful.

I'm not a rose-colored glasses type of person, but I do think that in focusing on some of the positive counter measures going on we are supporting this idea of creating a better reality in a "real" sense, not a wishful thinking sort of way. It's really a down here on the ground sort of way.

And, no, lillies, you will not be forced to take a vaccine. We must all find the ways that motivated people are coming up with to circumvent these measures. We must. And we can. Stay tuned here at the forum. These ideas will be shared here no doubt. We just have to keep our eyes and ears open and find out who is doing what, and how we can in some way participate.

Part of this effort is to start to look around you locally, see who you know, what are the local resources. Can you start communicating with people about what happens if there is a financial collapse or another type of calamity? What can we do locally?

I'm not saying any of this is easy. I did my first email along these lines, reaching out to someone I just met, and I never heard back from her. Email can be like that sometimes; maybe she never even saw my email. So, there are always going to be setbacks. And, even though upstate New York largely votes "red," it's still a blue state, with all the bad policy that accompanies that. So, again, we have to think more locally. I, myself, am planning on fencing in a piece of my backyard (we have deer up here who would otherwise feast on all of my efforts), but I am going to start a food forest within a fenced in area. A lot of plants can actually be planted in the fall, so there's always a time of year when you can be doing something. I'd like to set up some sort of a green house as well for herbs that can't handle the winter months. So, it's a year round project.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted as things progress with this. My hands are tied until we get in some drainage that will be beneath where the food forest will be. So, it's first things first. But we just had gravel dumped in our yard for that. So things are progressing... along with the continued project of finishing our "fixer upper" (quite an undertaking, I'm afraid, but it's finally happening -- that is, we're finally doing it!).

Be well, you all. You too, lillies. 🌷

My advice si not to concentrate too much on plants but more on animal husbandry because if there is Ice Age and if the recent weather experience is to tell it will be mostly useless, not mentioning plants do not have high calorie value, have more mineral and vitamin value, and most fruits being spring and summer seasoned depending where you live of course but not that it will probably matter much when it hits, but then the question is also how much and how long animal husbandry will be viable when they are connected together when you see today prices of meat going up.

Source: Pandemic-related financial stress causing health problems in NL

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 08:46
Pandemic-related financial stress causing health problems in NL

Financial stress due to the corona virus crisis is causing health problems among Netherlands residents, including anxiety disorders, depression, and insomnia, Wijzer in Geldzaken [Smart-pointer for Money-issues], an advisory body for the Ministry of Finance, said in a report. The organization warned that the corona virus health crisis is fueling an economic crisis, that could trigger a new health crisis, NOS reports (in Dutch).

"We are already seeing more worries and stress among self-employed workers and flex workers who can work fewer hours," Olaf Simonse of Wijzer in Geldzaken said. He expects a major increase in problematic debts once the government's corona virus support packages come to an end.

The Ministry of Finance therefore believes now is the time to look at how financial stress-related health problems can best be treated, or prevented all together. "It is clear that we must pay attention to the relationship between money stress and health if we want people in a difficult financial situation to regain their resilience," caretaker Finance Minister Wopke Hoekstra said. "People are sometimes very good at hiding their financial problems. But if you have more knowledge, you can see through it."

According to Simonse, the most important thing is to identify financial problems as quickly as possible. On average, people spend five years struggling with their debts before seeking debt counseling, he said. And the average debt increases to 15 thousand euros by that time. "Corona now offers an opportunity in this regard. Everyone was affected by it, so you do not have to be ashamed of the consequences," he said.

Guven Yildiz, a GP in Schilderswijk in The Hague, estimated a 20 percent increase in financial stress-related health problems seen at her practice. "And the complaints are getting more serious," Yildiz said to NOS. She suggested setting up a municipal counter in health centers, especially in poorer neighborhoods. "Bringing up financial problems takes a lot of time, and I often don't have that time in 10 minute consultations."

LHV, the national association for general practitioners, also noted that there are not enough opportunities to refer people with money and other problems to persons that can help them. "When assisting patients with debts, it is the GP's task to help them on their way towards assistance in the social domain," an LHV spokesperson said to the broadcaster. "A telephone number for a counter in the neighborhood with a welfare worker you know and who will help the patient further is important. But that is not available everywhere."

The Ministry of Public Health is running an experimental project in 26 municipalities in which it supports GPs with a manual and e-learning module on how to discuss money problems with patients.

On the the C's saying "it's all covid" that you mentioned in your comment - spike protein, mRNA spike, long-haul covid and post-vaccine disease (emerging, similar to long-haul covid but slightly different) - in watching FLCCC doctors, plus Dark Horse 3 hour intereview with inventor of mRNA vaccine platform, MD's are successfully treating it all with same protocol, always includes Ivermectin, now something else added Fluvoxamine (another repurposed pharmaceutical, recently studied).

I'll double-check that's where it was discussed after work today and write a brief reply if the common protocol came from another inteview.

Sort of an aside, I bought the horse paste ivermectin and going on intuition and dowsing, have gone through a tube of it, designated to treat 1500 lbs of horse, in about 6 months. If I have been in contact with vaccinated people, often need it as I feel sick afterwards - maybe immune system dealing with errant spike protein? Or an interdimensional aspect of it?

Ivermectin, cultured from soil microbe, seems to me to have some property like I find with Essiac and ancient tree Gingko leaf, as these iconic plants, like homeopathy in the subtle 'level', work on what is predominantly only semi-physical - the beaming and other 4D (?) attacks, causing cessation of attack for some length of time. Our ancestors knew a thing or two, and the native healers included, knew a thing or two.

If this hasn't been posted, this is the 3 hour plus Dark Horse video of many subjects, but especially the common treatments for all forms and stages of Covid-19. If you scroll down under video description, there is a timestamp for each topic. All are fascinating. Impressive insight into what the anomalies of this whole story are from senior scientist.

My advice si not to concentrate too much on plants but more on animal husbandry because if there is Ice Age and if the recent weather experience is to tell it will be mostly useless, not mentioning plants do not have high calorie value, have more mineral and vitamin value, and most fruits being spring and summer seasoned depending where you live of course but not that it will probably matter much when it hits, but then the question is also how much and how long animal husbandry will be viable when they are connected together when you see today prices of meat going up.
However, if you have limited land that's not always possible. Also, there are zoning issues. We did have chickens (the very next town is not zoned for chickens, but ours is), but learned that we really didn't have a large enough area for them. Also, you do need to supplement their pecking the ground for bugs 'n worms 'n things with feed, which could be another potential problem in the future.

If you're not set up for a farm, which is really what you are talking about, then having a perennial garden, at least for the time being, is a way to at least have some fresh food, or home-canned food available. Also, it could be used to barter with locals who are doing animal husbandry.

But you are right about choosing hearty plants, maybe from a colder weather zone than you are classified as at present, in anticipation of a dip in temperatures.

This sounds like very arrogant and simple-minded advice. If you have a few animals and a quarter-acre of crude earth to work with, how will you feed them? How will you understand enough about the ecological relationships you need to harness to create a contained regenerative ecosystem? Or, even if not to create it, to at least recognize the elements you need to bring functional cycles together?

In the same way as I remind radical vegans that there is no ecosystem composed solely of plants, it seems you have to be reminded that there is no ecosystem composed solely of animals.

[Ok, maybe the polar regions are close to it, nevertheless, the poles' ecosystems are fueled by ocean heat and solar energy converted into plankton biomass, the animals still require the whole base of the pyramid below them]

If you get - say something very simple, goats - and you feed them with only a few types of plants, they will die. If you try to get them hay for feed but they don't have an ecosystem to browse on, they will die. Animal husbandry is the area I know least about, but even then I already know that the various animals have variously varied or strict requirements. If the ecosystem is already there and you take it for granted, it's easy, but if you need to design the ecosystem from scratch, it's quite different.

And say the ecosystem is still a bit out there, but you don't control it - you're a Wave refugee, after all, and you've seen a few tiny rummaging animals here and there but can't get close. Maybe it'd help to tend to a few square meters of soil? Even in a month, you could get lusher plants than average as a browser lure. Right on point, my best friend's father - an avid hunter who wouldn't care for a plant in his life - just spent the whole last summer clearing out an area around his cache to plant an alfalfa field in. It was a great idea, but now he has to learn to make them green before they attract the deer...

Also for medicine, does your disdain of plants extend to medicinals? Gingko, aloe, all kinds of aromatics, basil, oregano, rosemary and a plethora more? No need to care about knowing how to sustain conditions for these? Even in bare subsistence farming conditions in arid regions of Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, people would scrape together a tire pot or anything for the luxury of an aloe plant. (Because they understand the proper value of things.) But you are saying that this should be set aside?

I'm afraid this perspective would be as enslaving as any other monoculture.

Back to animals as sole pillar of your ecosystem. Chickens would kind of work, until they kill the soil. If you don't know how to harness their constant clawing and scratching as a functional input to a wider ecosystem, they'll keep going at it and scratch it bare, into sun-dried dust, letting you the trouble of fetching them feed.

In Mexico and cheap third world countries, you'll be surprised at the scorched-earth slum conditions that chickens can survive in, but then those I've seen still got fed with a bit of cheap grain and food scraps, but were mangy either way. But if you don't even have scraps... You'll have to create a bug input. How's your soil science going? That'd help tons, but if you already have a dismissive stance about plants, I doubt you'd invest much time learning about soil...

I hope that you understand my surprise. How can you expect to respond to wild ecosystem fluctuations if you get tunnel vision on a single limited aspect of ecosystems?

Senate highlights: 1) virus lab theory acceptance, 2) outpatient and prophylaxis available and must be used now, 3) stopping Facebook, Youtube, Twitter from managing information the way they have done and 4) gain-of-function creation of Covid, whether China or USA, seeking full accountability. June 12th, couple days ago.

I don't know how far this will reverberate,, making it from the Senate to the street. Certainly glad to see the work of FLCCC and Dr. Peter McCullough mentioned specifically. Dr. Kory's presentation to a Gov't Committee was back in November 2020: his plea for using Ivermectin was one of the most impassioned pleas imaginable. If our Provincial Gov't or Federal Gov't were to say similar things, especially about successful treatment and prophylaxis being available, this would be a huge jolt and to many of us, as I expect from discussions on FB, extremely welcome to quite a number of people who won't get the Emergency Authorized vaccines (or else we are more vocal, though it doesn't look like it).

Fifteen minutes.

Let's face it: the zombie apocalypse is coming.

Yesterday afternoon we went to the principal town (some 70,000 plus inhabitants) in our municipality to do some necessary shopping and have a nice cool lemon water after on a terrace on the beautiful square with the full bloom Jacaranda trees. Since the Brits re-introduced quarantine for UK holidaymakers (which is the final straw for the ones here that made it so far barely hanging on), there are no tourists but only locals about. It had been some months that we were there, and from the moment we got out of the car, we noticed that literally everyone was wearing a muzzle, everyone, from the youngsters hanging on the steps of the town hall to young guys showing off to one another to old timers having a coffee on a terrace. It felt very weird, and some of them were glaring at our mask less faces in passing and giving us an exaggerated amount of room when passing. We quickly went about our shopping but skipped the lemon water on the terrace and went home.
They really did look like an army of zombies in their muzzles, very eerie. Apart from wanting to scream at them all I can't help but feel some empathy though as i imagine how fear filled their reality must be, empty, ignorant, defenseless prey to the predator's mind, alone, their community about to be destroyed. I think for me reading the romance novels really helps in not giving in to the PTB's effort to create a divide between people. My, am i grateful to Laura and the Forum!

But it is what it is, free will and all that and I feel very encouraged by that last bit the C's were saying:

A: Again things may heat up a bit and create unpleasant frissons in many. Do not be dismayed or alarmed. Continue to work and build your network and connections. As we have said before, all this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love. Goodbye.
Here a little pic of the exceptional color of the beautiful Jacaranda tree:
1623740439017.jpeg

Also in MMA = mixed martial arts - I saw THREE complete breaks. Recently Chris Weidman tried to kick his opponents shin - with his own shin - and his lower leg broke in two completely, his feat dangled freely on a "rubber" mass of skin+muscles. Arm breaks similarly with a loud snap, an upper arm and in another athletes case, a lower arm broke completely in two. All this recently, since the Plandemic started!

A bit off topic, but I personally don’t see any connection between these MMA events and the COVID madness.

The Chris Weidman one was crazy interesting because in the history of the sport, it’s only happened three times, and he was involved in two of them (the last time, someone kicked him and broke their leg). It was very spooky all round and had even staunch materialistic analysts aghast at the weirdness of it happening to him.

I’m guessing the second one you’re referring to is Jacare Souza. That came from an unconventional position, a kind of modified armbar that trapped his arm in an awkward way.

The third, Jamal Hill? Paul Craig applied a lot of pressure to a tight armbar from bottom position and dislocated the elbow joint before Hill had chance to submit. The resulting injury is exactly what that particular submission is designed to do. Again, nothing unusual about it.

So, there’s been three relatively rare injuries in the UFC over the last few months, two of them coming over the last few weeks. You could say that’s significant, and possibly symbolic if you wanted to read into it that way, but I personally don’t think it has anything to do with vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom