Jon Rappoport (No More Fake News) thinks that graphene may be a big piece of the puzzle, though he does not necessarily buy the "graphene in the injections" story yet:

Graphene face masks dangerous; and we’re living in a graphene world

On May 28 [3], I wrote and posted an article about toxic graphene-containing face masks. Since then, the subject of graphene has blown up across the Internet.

There are now claims that COVID test swabs and even vaccines contain the substance.

A group of Spanish researchers report they’ve analyzed a vial of COVID vaccine and found it’s virtually nothing but graphene oxide—98-99% [4].

I’m reserving my opinion about that. If true, it would mean the vaccine criminals were asking for their crime to be discovered. They weren’t trying to hide the graphene in the vaccine; they were parading it for anyone to see.

I hope another independent research group analyzes another vial of COVID vaccine and reports their findings.

Meanwhile, we are suddenly living in a graphene world. The substance is everywhere. This reminds me of the massive introduction of GMO farming in the 1990s. The strategy is familiar in industry: flood the market with a new “miracle” product; when doubters start reporting on serious health risks and damage, claim they’re crazy [5], while preparing to combat law suits that will drag on for decades. [5a]

Actually, that’s been the strategy of the COVID vaccine makers; except in their case, they’re legally exempt from liability. [6]

On the subject of graphene, here is a link to a stunning July 8 press release [7] from Innerva-Bioelectronics.

I strongly recommend reading the whole release. The first paragraph:

“INBRAIN Neuroelectronics, a company at the intersection of medtech, deeptech and digital health dedicated to developing the world’s first GRAPHENE-BASED INTELLIGENT NEUROELECTRIC SYSTEM, today announced a collaboration with Merck, a leading science and technology company. The aim of the collaboration is to co-develop the next generation of graphene bioelectronic vagus nerve therapies targeting severe chronic diseases in Merck’s therapeutic areas through INNERVIA Bioelectronics, a subsidiary of INBRAIN Neuroelectronics.” (emphasis is mine)

They’re not just talking about “vagus nerve therapies.” This enterprise is an attempt to create a whole new frontier for global medical experimentation and treatment, in order to “cure diseases that are presently incurable.” At the center is graphene.

The phrase “intelligent neuroelectric system” suggests the corporations are planning to superimpose their own automatic nerve inputs and responses, in the body, on top of the body’s natural nervous system. To put it another way, they want to replace “deficiencies and errors” in the natural nervous system with their own catalog of preferred stimuli and responses. If the extreme dangers of this reprogramming aren’t obvious to you, think it through. Take a prime natural physical system that is already automatic and sideline it in favor of a new ironclad automatic system. And you have a running start on an AI Pavlovian human.

“Doctor, we rang the bell and the patient drooled. It’s marvelous.”

Graphene toxicity requires a great deal of attention from independent investigators. Among the many topics needing clarification—the different forms of graphene, their relative toxicities, and their relative tendencies to detach from synthetic materials and enter the body.

Phase 2 will allow unjabbed with a negative test to enjoy indoor pubs and restaurants. Nightclubs operating as night clubs, won't open for sometime, said the puppets.

Anyway, I'm happy in the woods.

View attachment 47125
Who needs to go to a restaurant when a meal over a forest campfire (or a lovely home-cooked meal) is the alternative? 🔥🥩

In any case, let's wait and see what kind of pushback arises from these draconian and discriminatory measures.

Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated - compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.​

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases. Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated.
According to a report by Channel 13, the disparity has confounded – and divided – Health Ministry experts, with some saying the data proves the higher level of immunity provided by natural infection versus vaccination, while others remained unconvinced.

One of the most striking examples of a TEST-Plandemic
Holland 12 July 2021

This example is perhaps one of the finest examples, because it visualizes so clearly the illogical behavior of an alleged corona virus "raving" in the middle of summer (!), also happens to respect borders... 'That's one smart virus...' Or a worst example of 'Medical Science' applied - like a grotesque caricature.

This comes from Dr Simon's Telegram channel and he writes:

The Netherlands. Mass testing healthy people during the summer for free with a Ct of 45, leading to many false positive results. Based on these fraudulent numbers, the Dutch government is considering to reimplement strict measures.

IMAGE 2021-07-14 17:51:30.jpg
Remark: the virus doesn’t know that borders between countries exist.

Well all in lockstep the program is accelerating rapidly all around the world. Bribery, coercion, social pressure, threats, it is literally everywhere, this constant pressure, and now they begin forcing vaxx or no job and denial of entry to many places. There appears to be some new clearly coordinated push to get everyone vaxxed immediately. And yet, one would think that they have already been successful beyond their wildest dreams in getting such high percentages of the population in most countries, with very little pushback and mostly total compliance, so why the sudden urgency to vaccinate every single man, woman and child on the planet?

Of course, we know they are afraid of any positive virus infecting the populace, they need enough vaxxed in order to successfully implement passports and ID control system, and there is the financial angle, making trillions as well as needing to get rid of all the purchased vaccines before they expire. They also want to remove the unvaxxed control group, so there are no healthy people left to compare to. And, eventually they won't be able to cover up the side effects and even the general public might become aware.

And yet, the way they have suddenly ramped things up so blatantly strikes me as a little odd. Just speculating here, and maybe I'm way off, but I wonder if there is some form of exposure or circumstance ( that they know is imminent,) that will derail their vaxx program in some way, so they are running out of time to implement their plans?

That woman has changed stance so many times during her time of “governing” the country - I don’t trust her words either, not for a single second.

She has been a scientist, yet utterly ignorant how even a PCR test works - as it recently came to light in one of her speeches.
What exactly did she say ?

Personally, I don't believe for a second that she is not aware how the test can be misused. It's not rocket science for a half awake person to grasp.

She, and many others, say many things in Public which may seem like they are lost, but at those levels I think they know exactly how the game is being played. The game is ,"Lie till They Get Tired and give up".

David E. Martin, familiar from the Plandemic 2 docu, was recently interviewed by Fuellmich's committee. I just watched the whole thing, and the information he gives is quite explosive. It's impossible to summarize all the 'bombshells' he presents, but a couple of things (some details escaped me):

(1) apparently SARS-Cov-2 isn't novel in any way since dozens of patents containing 'sequences' have been filed years ago
(2) the exact and complete sequence that is searched for in the PCR test is not available, it's impossible to find out
(3) the exact and complete mRNA sequence that is used in the 'vaccines' is not available, it's impossible to find out. Martin says that the spike protein 'recipe' is completely synthetic and created by computer modeling...not sure what that means
(4) variables can be created out of thin air by choosing which fragment of a longer viral sequence you are specifically looking for (comparison: like searching a certain word in a book – you can find it in several places)
(5) Fauci tried years ago to patent mRNA 'vaccines' for HIV but was rejected by the patent office because the presented technique/method didn't provide any immunity – it didn't offer any protection against infection
(6) from what Martin can gather the main goal from the start (starting years ago) was to create a demand to have the masses injected with a 'bioweapon' i.e. the synthetically produced spike protein. He doesn't say anything about why, what the end goal is, though.

I highly recommed watching this.

ADDED: Relating to this there's a research document by Martin called 'The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier' which I havent' (yet) read, but it could be interesting.
Interesting presentation. Well worth watching in full. Dr Martin seems to have a handle on how this scam developed and 'took hold' because he was watching industry and government interest in patenting viruses and vaccines closely over the last two decades.

I found this point-by-point summary of the presentation for those short on time:

What exactly did she say ?

Personally, I don't believe for a second that she is not aware how the test can be misused. It's not rocket science for a half awake person to grasp.

She, and many others, say many things in Public which may seem like they are lost, but at those levels I think they know exactly how the game is being played. The game is ,"Lie till They Get Tired and give up".

She said in her quite recent public speech, e.g. that people with higher CT-cycles testing positive are more contagious. It reality, it is the opposite way. (Because over a CT-value 24+, errors start to sneak in and become so many at 35, that you can "prove" anything out of nothing - and almost all of them are false positives).

The latter written transcript of her speech was then quietly changed - to correct her error.

Even earlier I remember she said something like "it isn't science which ultimately decides the corona lockdown politics in Germany. It is (her) politics, and because she can. With it, her earlier reference to that she "understands science" - because she has been one herself - went down the toilette (at several occasions).

Of course she and so many other politicians can lie, more bluntly than ever, because who will oppose and have the powers to make them having to stand trail - for the consequences of their errors and blunt lies ? Nobody. Because the state of Germany has shown to rule over the juridical system, with threats and home visits though special units visiting doctors, lawyers, even judges - confiscating material, and discriminating anyone who goes against the official narrative. Therefore Germany is now a failed state.

Anything goes.

(PS: I am not very good in writing down exact quotes straight out of memory).

This article was posted on SOTT this morning

A top gain-of-function scientist admitted in an interview last September that viruses can be lab engineered without leaving a trace.

Professor Ralph Baric, an epidemiologist at the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health and professor of immunology and microbiology at the UNC School of Medicine, has been studying coronaviruses for 30 years. In a video interview last year with Italian outlet Presa Diretta, Baric was extremely direct about his controversial work, and the implications for COVID19.

"In the chimera we made in America in 2015 with the SARS virus, together with Professor Zheng-li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, we had left signature mutations, so it was clear that it was the result of genetic engineering," he continued. "But, otherwise there is no way to distinguish a natural virus from one made in the laboratory."

"The only gain-of-function that occurred in that virus is that we changed its antigenicity," Baric said. "And what that data tells you is that any vaccine or antibody that you'd made against the original virus from 2003 wasn't going to protect the public against this new virus if it should emerge."

There is a video embedded in the article..

Quote of the Day from SOTT

One phenomenon all ponerogenic groups and associations have in common is the fact that their members lose (or have already lost) the capacity to perceive pathological individuals as such, interpreting their behavior in fascinated, heroic, or melodramatic ways.

- Andrew M. Lobaczewski

Wait and see…
Below is the DeepL Translation of an article published today by E&R (Alain Soral's website):

When you compare this video to the latest article in Le Figaro claiming that about 62% of French people are allegedly ("seraient" in French) (=> we prefer to use the conditional tense, first because it is a poll, then because Le Figaro must not lose its subsidy) satisfied with the measures taken by Emmanuel Macron, you think there is a hiatus, a gap, an information gap. Something doesn't add up. We obviously prefer the real to the now very virtual world of mainstream information.

The President's car passed very quickly, maybe it's better for him. Next time, if there is one, he will pass by in a Mirage just above the Champs, and the whistles, the bottle-throwing or possibly the shooting (of LBD) will be covered by the jet engines of the fighter plane.

Two days after his announcements, which are those of a madman, the Little Dictator has thus taken a bath in a hateful crowd. It's nothing to say that the Rothschild employee is disliked in France. But since Manuel Valls, all the personnel of the Elysée and the Ministry of the Interior have been hated by the people. It is true that these individuals do nothing to make themselves loved: destruction of public services, destruction of heritage, destruction of public health, destruction of all sovereignty, destruction of the real economy, destruction of education, destruction of the morale of the nation...

The entire political staff is rejected, as the sky high abstention rates prove. People no longer know who to vote for, so much treason is written in the DNA of the parliamentary-presidential regime. And then, what disgusts people even more, is this self-aggrandizement, this permanent self-celebration, the decoration of the worst, like the Yellow Vests beaters (allusion to the awarding of the Legion d'Honneur to Paris' chief of Police Didier Lallement)

The real popular demonstration of July 14 was not in Paris, but in Perpignan. Healthcare workers opposed to sanitary repression showed their spirit of resistance. Still no official presence of unions in this legitimate struggle... It reminds us of the beginning of the Yellow Vests movement, abandoned by all the official resistance or counter-power organizations.

Rallies have taken place in several French cities today. Just a couple of cities below:

More here.
For the moment all this seems timid but I have good hope that behind this (the internal anger helping) it leads some to take the bull by the horns and revive a more "popular" gathering, Organizing takes time as you say we will see what comes out of it

Nevertheless, there are videos of ordinary people making the buzz! A nurse who declared to give back her blouse on tiktok has made more than 4 million views, "Oliv oliv" a somewhat secondary figure of the yellow vests 3 million views in just 24 hours. Let's hope it's not all a damp squib (Am I too optimistic or am I deluding myself?) Well, all this is just speculation for the moment, wait and see as you say

Back
Top Bottom