But I'd say that for those of us with the eyes to See, from the perspective of this forum, this already IS the wild adventure, pirates and all. It's already quite psychologically testing. Yea that dream of peace and simplicity is kinda dull and whimsical, and it would offer no fuel for progress, but the desire for it is understandable.

Spiritually, it's an adventure for sure.

As to the desire for peace and simplicity, I'm reminded of Sam's observation to Frodo that adventure sounds exciting until you're on one, at which point you just want to go home and be comfortable 😂

Hello from France ! I found this video about Fauci today but I don't understand what he says :headbash:Can you help me please ?
(I don't know when this interview was conducted.)
fauci
He says:
"We’re looking at a different type of a profile now. We’re looking at an orally administered maybe seven to 10 days, given to person who is early on in the course of their infection before you get to the cascade of events that lead to the aberrant activation, inflammatory response that kills people, because we know now from a lot of experience with the care of these individuals that if you can keep that virus from going to the upper airway, from going down into the lung and other organ systems, you can change what can be a devastating disease and make it an upper airway common cold type approach, which is really what we need to do. We only need to knock out that virus for about seven to 10 days, rather than lifelong, what we have to do with HIV.

What are you telling people is the optimal profile?

Dr. Fauci: OK. The optimal profile – we’re comfortable with this, because we’ve developed product profiles for so many other drugs, including with HIV. So, first of all, I want a pill that blocks a specific viral function. I want to give it once a day if possible. I want it to be low in toxicity. And I want it to have very minimal drug-drug interactions. So orally administered, single pill, given for seven to 10 days, little drug-drug interaction, and low toxicity; give me that and I’ll be really happy."

This is apparently two little parts of a longer interview. Full transcript is here.

The pressure is certainly increasing. Yesterday, I met a young colleague (age 23) of mine, who works in France on the trains. She was given the clear choice to get vaccinated or get fired. Though she has worked there for a couple of years, she only has a temporary contract, which is a way in which it is easier to fire people. She opted to keep her job and was vaccinated on Monday. Truly sad to see.

The pressure is certainly increasing. Yesterday, I met a young colleague (age 23) of mine, who works in France on the trains. She was given the clear choice to get vaccinated or get fired. Though she has worked there for a couple of years, she only has a temporary contract, which is a way in which it is easier to fire people. She opted to keep her job and was vaccinated on Monday. Truly sad to see.
It's sad indeed but this is what I call short term-ism. She will likely need 2 more Jabs by this time next year and if she reached a point where she decides not to take the jab and lose the job, then the jabs she took prior were all for nothing really.

She's now committed her future to a specific destination and this is sad. Many people will make this choice indeed.

I never knew some sayings I used to hear when I was young would come to mean so much at this point in life.

One was whenever I used to do something wrong and my parents asked me why I did it and I said it's because everyone was doing it, they always used to ask me this question

"So if everyone decided to jump off a cliff you would too?"

The second one was a religious based statement. I grew up in a Christian setting so I heard a thing or 2 around the religion.

One of my cousins who used to babysit me every now and again used to give me a life warning as it were. It went something like this.

"The road to heaven is long, narrow and fraught with many dangers. In all likelihood, it's a road that many would give up on. However, the road to hell is shorter, wider and paved with gold. This is a road that entices you in."

She will likely need 2 more Jabs by this time next year and if she reached a point where she decides not to take the jab and lose the job, then the jabs she took prior were all for nothing really.
In her case she had Covid in the past, so they were happy to just give one shot.

What I didn't mention as I was in two minds about telling it here or in another thread was that she did do something regarding the unwanted vaccine. Straight after the vaccine injection she or her family applied vacuum cupping to the injection site and it drew the vaccine (or some of it) out. She did have a bit of a sore arm for 2 days, though. I thought that the idea was quite intelligent and might be something to consider along with the vaccine protocol for those who has no other alternative but to take the jab.

In her case she had Covid in the past, so they were happy to just give one shot.

What I didn't mention as I was in two minds about telling it here or in another thread was that she did do something regarding the unwanted vaccine. Straight after the vaccine injection she or her family applied vacuum cupping to the injection site and it drew the vaccine (or some of it) out. She did have a bit of a sore arm for 2 days, though. I thought that the idea was quite intelligent and might be something to consider along with the vaccine protocol for those who has no other alternative but to take the jab.

Interesting. Similar to drawing out venom by sucking at the snake bite.

Indeed, if done immediately after injection, it might help a lot.

Wow, they did this lady wrong! 😭

So there was an acknowledgement that she had immunity but they just had to get the injection into her!

I would say her human rights were violated. She should save whatever correspondence she has of this whole affair because there's a possibility in future she could bring a case against the company, the doctor or the French government together with the millions who also have had their human rights violated.

I would say her human rights were violated. She should save whatever correspondence she has of this whole affair because there's a possibility in future she could bring a case against the company
Yes, I agree. Sadly they can easily intimidate young people and in a weak moment manipulate them into accepting. The lesson for other young people and not so young people is to get things in writing and/or recorded so that there is a trace/evidence, which gives them time to consult a sympathetic lawyer who defends the human rights of people. I doubt many of these small time petty tyrants would like to put these threats in writing, which doesn't mean they will stop pestering people, but they will have to come up with something else.

I had no idea there was a name for that genre! Escaflowne was one of my all-time favorite anime.
A bit off-topic, but wanted to mention that isekai is such a common world-building trope, some anime websites don't even have it as a category, because it wouldn't help select anything - there are so many of them across all genres.

My favorite one recently is Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka? - So I'm a Spider, So What? and one I just started watching is How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom. I don't want to make this a recommendation post, but it is definitely a very interesting trope for world building.

Last edited:
Spiritually, it's an adventure for sure.
As to the desire for peace and simplicity, I'm reminded of Sam's observation to Frodo that adventure sounds exciting until you're on one, at which point you just want to go home and be comfortable 😂

Right? I for one would appreciate some peace to sit, enjoy my coffee and read/draw/write in peace, without any sort of anxiety inducing event. Is that possible? Never has been so far. Never been a fan of "form a family" myself, and of course it sounds selfish, but I'm okay with just having a partner and maybe a cat or two :lol:

As much as I love to explore new areas, the adventure we're having apparently it's indeed on an spiritual level. On a material level, it feels like we're watching one of these cliché horror movies that makes you scream at the TV "You random dumb person! Don't go there! It's so obvious!". It's frustrating because there's no interactivity whatsoever that could help you prevent the outcome. You just watch as you bite your nails off!

You know, as I write this, I was thinking something weird, because it truly feels like watching a movie. Aside from my personal struggles that I mentioned earlier that keep me grounded there, on a macro scale I feel distant and disconnected from that reality. I can't see myself or force myself to be part of it. Other than rolling my eyes, I feel like I don't belong there anymore.

I low key always enjoyed that genre with certain animes. The idea of traveling to another world with certain "meta gaming" knowledge of its rules, like the .Hack// games/series or Log Horizon. Although I was completely unaware it wasn't just limited to that but to a greater spectrum of situations. It kinda feels like it now, huh? Having some knowledge of the world, even approximate, relating subjects to our purpose here, the forces behind the curtains, the events that may unfold in the future, the nature of this world or the universe itself. That's kind of a "meta" knowledge I'd say, as the vast majority aren't consciously aware of it.

Last edited:
Clif High has a sketchy history around here, given his percentage of misses over the years, but he's still interesting to listen to. Here he's not talking about his predictive linguistics project, but about the things he's hearing from his (apparently large) network regarding the vaccine project:

tl:dw:
  • Explains the history of the word sabotage
  • small groups of people who know the vax push is bullshit
  • different tactics being used to disrupt the push
It's only about 15 min, and you can comfortably run it at double speed. There are small efforts being made in different areas, but the fact they're being made at all is heartening!

Edit: spelling

Right? I for one would appreciate some peace to sit, enjoy my coffee and read/draw/write in peace, without any sort of anxiety inducing event. Is that possible? Never has been so far. Never been a fan of "form a family" myself, and of course it sounds selfish, but I'm okay with just having a partner and maybe a cat or two :lol:

As much as I love to explore new areas, the adventure we're having apparently it's indeed on an spiritual level. On a material level, it feels like we're watching one of these cliché horror movies that makes you scream at the TV "You random dumb person! Don't go there! It's so obvious!". It's frustrating because there's no interactivity whatsoever that could help you prevent the outcome. You just watch as you bite your nails off!

You know, as I write this, I was thinking something weird, because it truly feels like watching a movie. Aside from my personal struggles that I mentioned earlier that keep me grounded there, on a macro scale I feel distant and disconnected from that reality. I can't see myself or force myself to be part of it. Other than rolling my eyes, I feel like I don't belong there anymore.

I low key always enjoyed that genre with certain animes. The idea of traveling to another world with certain "meta gaming" knowledge of its rules, like the .Hack// games/series or Log Horizon. Although I was completely unaware it wasn't just limited to that but to a greater spectrum of situations. It kinda feels like it now, huh? Having some knowledge of the world, even approximate, relating subjects to our purpose here, the forces behind the curtains, the events that may unfold in the future, the nature of this world or the universe itself. That's kind of a "meta" knowledge I'd say, as the vast majority aren't consciously aware of it.
I think you'd really love So I'm a Spider, it goes exactly in that direction... the terror of the situation is a taboo topic.

Well you got to hurry :scared:

the mRNA stuff (and everything else evil in it) disperses in the entire body as fast as 15 minutes (up to 1 hour) after the injection... I wouldn't rely on it for (false) safety. Yet, I would still do it - instead of doing nothing at all.

"So if everyone decided to jump off a cliff you would too?"
That one must be universal although sometimes it's jump off a bridge or in the lake!
I would say her human rights were violated. She should save whatever correspondence she has of this whole affair because there's a possibility in future she could bring a case against the company, the doctor or the French government together with the millions who also have had their human rights violated.
I'm thinking the PTB really don't care about legal action for many reasons - judges in their pockets; time is on their side via legal delays of every sort allowing them to accomplish getting the masses shot while the legal wrangling stagnates any citizen resolution.

In the Stop the Shot conference, Tom Renz and Reiner Fuellmich talk about the legal issues/vax mandating in the Q & A portion @1:18:50. TR says it's unclear/untested. Best bet is use religious exemption - if not honored, you have a great lawsuit. RF says it's a complicated question - we have to give two answers to it. He says the law in Germany and US is clear that you cannot force someone to take a shot of a substance that is not fully approved, that only has EUA. Goes on to say why they are hesitant advising their clients to go to court. Worth listening to both of their inputs.

Another question regarded vaxxed donating blood - Dr. McCullough said they should wait at least two months before safely donating, but the blood supply is already contaminated with vaxxed donor blood. Further Q & A regarded fertility effects and about efficacy of non-fetal line vaxxes and more. Q & A begins @1:18:28.

Dr. Yeadon @20 min - talks about spike protein accumulating in the ovaries and goes on to say that the vax launches an autoimmune reaction against the placenta. The moderator, Dr. Vliet, later adds that testicles also show accumulation of spike protein.

Can't remember if this presentation or elsewhere that I believe it's said if you had Covid and have natural immunity, you should not get the vax!

Powerful closing comments @1:46:21 by Renz, Fuellmich, and after, Yeadon. :thup:

Overall, this group of doctors, lawyers, and religious leaders are firmly speaking out and taking a stand against the vax mandate agenda and the intimidation/bullying and lawsuits they're being subjected to. The TRUTH FOR HEALTH FOUNDATION has a Legal Resources link on their website to direct people seeking information.

Three videos are embedded at end of text: Dr. McCullough, FULL SHOW, Erin Elizabeth.
A point being driven home is the relentless propaganda, particularly shown by a segment in the FULL SHOW vid that has TV journalists repeating, A Pandemic of the Unvaccinated! - probably hundreds of newspeople saying this across the nation - a verbal lockstep if you will. Starts at @45:04 - alarming and sickening!

Back
Top Bottom