Today's laugh injection:

6ca7d870dd990139712a005056a9545d

Looks like this is picking up steam.
What caused their magical change of mind? It was clear to me years ago that these humanoids already deserved what Beria got. The reason, why the psychopathology research on this forum was carried out. Its how I learned about Eskimos practicing Ice Hole Magic on their selected "outstanding" individuals, who were endangering the existence of the entire tribe.
Meanwhile:
Pentagon to mandate Covid-19 vaccinations for all military personnel following FDA’s full approval of Pfizer shot
Earlier on Monday, the FDA announced that the Pfizer jab had been fully approved for use in the US. The shot has been administered under emergency-use authorization since mid-December 2020.
Maybe now Murricans will show some of the above Aussie determination, Ryan posted? There is supposed to be them shooty things under every blade of grass in the gun-crazy USA. We don't have guns in our country, except rare enthusiasts and only in bigger cities. So we are easy prey.. or are we? Now I'll find out soon, as was the case with most US inventions, this latest Great Exceptional USA invention - FDA Vaxx Approval - is now surely be adopted and mandated in my divided Eastern EU country as well..

What caused their magical change of mind? It was clear to me years ago that these humanoids already deserved what Beria got. The reason, why the psychopathology research on this forum was carried out. Its how I learned about Eskimos practicing Ice Hole Magic on their selected "outstanding" individuals, who were endangering the existence of the entire tribe.
Meanwhile:
Pentagon to mandate Covid-19 vaccinations for all military personnel following FDA’s full approval of Pfizer shot

Maybe now Murricans will show some of the above Aussie determination, Ryan posted? There is supposed to be them shooty things under every blade of grass in the gun-crazy USA. We don't have guns in our country, except rare enthusiasts and only in bigger cities. So we are easy prey.. or are we? Now I'll find out soon, as was the case with most US inventions, this latest Great Exceptional USA invention - FDA Vaxx Approval - is now surely be adopted and mandated in my divided Eastern EU country as well..
I still wonder how full approval is possible while clinical trials were supposed to last until 2023: Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

image.png

Unless the conditions for full approval changed suddenly (for exemple, no more control groups, randomized trials ...)
Anyone got relevant details related to the documentation related to the full approval?

NB. Might as well consider logic/processes are not applied thus not so surprising ...

#C

Article on CNN (and other MSM news outlets) on how FDA approval of the Pfizer shot could be useful for increasing vaccine mandates in the US:

(CNN)The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older. This is the first coronavirus vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates.

The vaccine will be marketed as Comirnaty, the FDA said in its announcement on Monday. The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been authorized for emergency use in the United States since mid-December for people age 16 and older, and in May, the authorization was extended to those 12 and older.

"The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals," according to the FDA.

Out of more than 170 million people in the United States fully vaccinated against Covid-19, more than 92 million have received the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Agency official said Monday they hope approval will push unvaccinated people to get vaccinated. US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday that approval could encourage individuals to act, and more mandates.

The Pentagon plans to make the vaccine mandatory for all active duty members of the US military by the middle of September, or sooner, based on approval timing, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said in a memo released earlier this month.

"I want you to know that I will seek the President's approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licensure, whichever comes first," the memo states.
Full FDA approval may also mean big changes in terms of vaccine requirements for staff and students in schools.

NB, FYI: the link to the approval letter (did not go through it yet): https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download
There are a lot of postmarketing studies to be done. They were designated to be finished during 2022-2027. But since this Clot-19 Killshot will be already stabbed into children, young adults and from there on everybody of higher age, these studies will only confirm problems after the people having been poisoned.

Comirnaty = COVID-19 community RNA immunity =
CO m i RNA ty

"The vaccine will be marketed in the EU under the brand name Comirnaty, which represents a combination of the terms COVID-19, mRNA, community and immunity, to highlight the first authorization of a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, as well as the joint global efforts that made this achievement possible with unprecedented rigor and efficiency, and with safety at the forefront, during this global pandemic."
I guess, they mean here: RIGOR MORTIS = Muscular stiffening that begins 2 to 4 hours after death and lasts for about 4 days, but then in Vaxxed Peeps this condition passes, and you will be A'y-OKAY!!

I hope that the fact this approval is conditional on future studies means it can be attacked in court. Except under the new [anti]Terror Law soon to be signed by Bidet, any legal challenge will have no standing in the eyes of the current Mafia Terror Regime Occupying the US Capitol.
Try to peacefully protest this!

This approval appears to depend on a lot of future "postmarketing" [what a neat psychopathic term!] studies that must be performed and finished in the coming years to determine if this True Boon To Humanity is safe or not? But what will those studies matter?

Of course this is the safest Satanic DeathCocktail anybody can ever get, most equal - if not better - than the "I Hereby Raise Ye From The Dead!"-Healing Touch of Jesus Christ our Savior on Christmas Day!

Attachments

• August 23, 2021 Approval Letter - Comirnaty.pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 5
Authorized for use in the EU as well. Death by injection. Of course, its Safe! But just for laughs..

OVERVIEW:

How long does protection from Comirnaty last?
It is not currently known how long protection given by Comirnaty lasts. The people vaccinated in the clinical trial will continue to be followed for 2 years to gather more information on the duration of protection.

Can Comirnaty reduce transmission of the virus from one person to another?
The impact of vaccination with Comirnaty on the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the community is not yet known. It is not yet known how much vaccinated people may still be able to carry and spread the virus.

Can people who have already had COVID-19 be vaccinated with Comirnaty?
There were no additional side effects in the 545 people who received Comirnaty in the trial and had previously had COVID-19.
There were not enough data from the trial to conclude on how well Comirnaty works for people who have already had COVID-19.

And the outright lie:
Can pregnant or breast-feeding women be vaccinated with Comirnaty?
Animal studies do not show any harmful effects in pregnancy, however data on the use of Comirnaty during pregnancy are very limited. Although there are no studies on breast-feeding, no risk for breast-feeding is expected.
The decision on whether to use the vaccine in pregnant women should be made in close consultation with a healthcare professional after considering the benefits and risks.

Except, Dr. Tenpenny repeatedly stated all the Vaxxed animals in the study died after 5 years.

Already beginning: Covid Bioterrorist™

Ex-NSA head cheers for sending ‘unvaxxed MAGA’ Americans to Afghanistan, compares Trump supporters to Taliban
Former CIA and NSA head Michael Hayden has applauded treating fans of ex-president Donald Trump as subhuman – or at least second-class citizens, cheering a suggestion they be thrown out of the country and compared to the Taliban.
Twitter used as Deep State Arm for Instant-Judging - Instant Approval:
They are Nodding, making people Nod via Twitter Bots / Zombies
Screenshot_2021-08-23 Ex-NSA head cheers for sending ‘unvaxxed MAGA’ Americans to Afghanistan,...png

OVERVIEW:

How long does protection from Comirnaty last?
It is not currently known how long protection given by Comirnaty lasts. The people vaccinated in the clinical trial will continue to be followed for 2 years to gather more information on the duration of protection.
One wonders how they will spin this one that they are of course doing 'The Science' (Amen!) when they have already jabbed all the control group in the Pfizer trials? I assume they will just correlate jabbed against jabbed and say - see, told you, it works!

And a fully approved medicinal whilst trials continue for 2 more years no less. Beat that! Orwell, line up! Take the jab!

Back
Top Bottom