Really Ocean!!! Spreading such disinformation and conspiracy theories is not what we need at a time of global crisis. Thankfully the MSM has cleared the matter up for us and made it absolutely clear she didn't say it... or mean it... it was merely an 'innocent slip' - according to the UK Independent - and she was in fact simply referring to the post COVID world we live in... ummm .... anyway, she definitely didn't say it... I mean, mean it meaningfully as you mean it but as she means it - which has no meaning. Thankfully Twitter has announced that such claims are 'totally unfounded' so we can sleep easy. I mean its quite clear from the following isn't it...?

Really Michael B-C!

If it is good enough for RT then I am sure it is good enough for this forum.

NWO-RT.png

Stew Peters interviews lawyer Matthew Hopkins who has lodged a supreme court case against NSW chief health officer Brad Hazzard and Kerry Chant. Hopkins reveals that they"re running PCR at 40 -45 cycles in NSW, they are getting contact from a lot of police now that vaccines have been mandated for the forces, people who have lost businesses and people who have been vaccine danaged. Over 400,000 people logged in to view the live stream of the first hearing of the trial that has been expedited to the end of the month.

Did Gladys B get wind of this and is trying to bail; distance herself from the line of fire? 🤨

Canada is arresting forum posters now

Attach19276_20210911_203009.jpg

@MikeCautillo

What happened dude??

Chris Sky

@chrissaccoccia1

Replying to

@MikeCautillo

They arrested me in Hamilton for being somewhere with more than 100 people apparently while Trudeau was having a rally at the same time also in Hamilton. But in Chinada only certain speech is "allowed" I think trudeau was jealous I had more people

Well, here in Canada, at the most recent press conference from the BC Health minister and Health officer, they stated "There will be no Exemptions" to the vaccine passport.

Well seems they mean business, this article from the Vancouver Sun

The B.C. Human Rights Tribunal has dismissed a pair of complaints against Premier John Horgan and provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry alleging discrimination stemming from the new B.C. vaccine card, set to take effect on Monday.

The complaints were dismissed in the screening stage. In an unusual move, the Sept. 9 decisions were published on the tribunal’s website due to high public interest and high volume of complaints alleging discrimination.

The decisions put other complainants on notice about the challenges in asserting the upcoming proof-of-vaccination requirement at discretionary venues and services such as restaurants and gyms violates human rights.
In the complaint against Henry, the unnamed complainant said he has asthma and does not want services curtailed because of an “experimental vaccine.”
While asthma counts as a physical disability, protected under the B.C. Human Rights Code, the complainant has not experienced an actual adverse impact.

“Without an actual adverse impact related to a service, facility or accommodation customarily available to the public, this complaint could not constitute a breach of the Code,” wrote tribunal chairwoman Emily Ohler.

She adds that even if the complainant was denied a service because he is not vaccinated against COVID-19, he still has to establish a connection between having asthma and not being fully vaccinated, such as his disability preventing him from getting the shot.

“An ideological opposition to or distrust of the vaccine would not be enough,” Ohler said.

Ohler said that while she accepts a belief opposing government rules regarding vaccination could be a political belief, it only protects a person from adverse impacts in their workplace and does not exempt them from obeying provincial health orders.

She said the complainant alleges no facts that her employment has been affected.

“The Code does not permit a direct challenge to a public health order based merely on disagreement with it,” found Ohler.

So there you have it, in BC refusing to take the jab, is an ideological belief, and merely a political disagreement. I wonder how well this bodes for Rocco Galati's case against the BC supreme Court. Makes me wonder, will truth ever be recognized again in courts of law.

Back in 2018, when Toronto mayoral candidate Faith Goldy was soundly ejected from both the race and society in general, we (those of us paying attention, anyway), were treated to a demonstration of what I have come to recognize as a uniquely Canadian tactic in real time. -The confrontation-shy signature polite booting from fair representation is the typical Canadian macro-biological reaction to invasive agents. I found it both instructive and infuriating.

They won't fight with you, they'll just ignore you to death. Unless you're a musician or internet influencer who doesn't require traditional official approval in order to be heard, in which case, (like Chris Sky), you'll just be frog marched into custody.

Interestingly, the conservative and "problematically" rational Faith was very popular with the large Chinese Canadian population in Toronto; One of her platforms was that she was against the wave of illegal migrants flooding the city, who were bypassing the legal system which many in the Chinese community were angered to see as they had actually done the hard and earnest work of navigating in good faith. It can take years to take up legal residence in Canada.

But Faith was branded a 'Racist' nonetheless. So in spite of laws about election fairness which are supposed to allow equal access to media and advertising, her money and ad spots were refused. At one point, she posted a recorded phone call where the Bell rep simply repeated over and over the same line about being sorry, but we cannot accept your business at this time, like a nervous retard, fully aware that he was being a complete tool but unable to scratch together the courage to say anything other than the one line his masters had written for him to repeat. It was a damned embarrassment.

Anybody interested in reading about some of that 2018 travesty may do so here...

At this point in Canadian history, it is clear that the Covid vax injections could be drawn from random curb side puddles, (which would probably be safer), for all to see, and yet the government would still say, "Take it or else". All legal recourse options are just a theater of placation pretenses to keep the populace from noticing that they have no choices and that they live in a police state.

The legal process in Canada ends with a judge simply refusing to hear your case regardless of how much your lawyer cost and how utterly rational and water tight your arguments happen to be.

Last edited:
Back in 2018, when Toronto mayoral candidate Faith Goldy was soundly ejected from both the race and society in general, we (those of us paying attention, anyway), were treated to a demonstration of what I have come to recognize as a uniquely Canadian tactic in real time. -The confrontation-shy signature polite booting from fair representation is the typical Canadian macro-biological reaction to invasive agents. I found it both instructive and infuriating.

They won't fight with you, they'll just ignore you to death. Unless you're a musician or internet influencer who doesn't require traditional official approval in order to be heard, in which case, (like Chris Sky), you'll just be frog marched into custody.

Interestingly, the conservative and "problematically" rational Faith was very popular with the large Chinese Canadian population in Toronto; One of her platforms was that she was against the wave of illegal migrants flooding the city, who were bypassing the legal system which many in the Chinese community were angered to see as they had actually done the hard and earnest work of navigating in good faith. It can take years to take up legal residence in Canada.

But Faith was branded a 'Racist' nonetheless. So in spite of laws about election fairness which are supposed to allow equal access to media and advertising, her money and ad spots were refused. At one point, she posted a recorded phone call where the Bell rep simply repeated over and over the same line about being sorry, but we cannot accept your business at this time, like a nervous retard, fully aware that he was being a complete tool but unable to scratch together the courage to say anything other than the one line his masters had written for him to repeat. It was a damned embarrassment.

Anybody interested in reading about some of that 2018 travesty may do so here...

At this point in Canadian history, it is clear that the Covid vax injections could be drawn from random curb side puddles, (which would probably be safer), for all to see, and yet the government would still say, "Take it or else". All legal recourse options are just a theater of placation pretenses to keep the populace from noticing that they have no choices and that they live in a police state.

The legal process in Canada ends with a judge simply refusing to hear your case regardless of how much your lawyer cost and how utterly rational and water tight your arguments happen to be.

In the court case posted by @Joan, seems like a decision in favour of the citizen-dude was based on establishing "a connection between having asthma and not being fully vaccinated, such as his disability preventing him from getting the shot." Which he didn't do.

There are ample studies out there that could have been mobilized to this end, no? But an evidence-based decision... I think that would only fly in less ponerized times.

Let's say there's a court case victory in defence of bodily autonomy and Free Will - maybe courtesy of Rocco Galati and crew. That could very well be something worthy of celebration!

But if we actually are headed for a Mark-of-the-Beast "belong or starve" scenario, it may only buy time in the short term.

We (in Canada) seem to be at a somewhat shaky mid-point between the lukewarm democracy of yesterday and the cold fascist cage of tomorrow.

This whole show is unfolding in such a disjointed manner. I wonder - is this intentional? It has the effect of making the agenda look much more real, less scripted, smooth, and less unified at many scales of social organization.

It's hard for me to tell, but I think what we're seeing is a mix of intentional bumbling and actual mistakes, gaffes, and unforeseen wildcards.

And although health is a provincial jurisdiction, the federal election looms large as some kind of catalyst.

Governors are Resisting Biden’s Vaccine Mandates, Start Legal Battle | Facts Matter
Premiered Sep 11, 2021

At the Vogue Theater in San Fransisco on Sunday Sept. 12.
1631439405818.png

Don't know if this has been posted yet, the thread is a little long.

source: More Lancet letter signatories found to have links to Wuhan

The article has lots of pictures, I couldn't get it copied into this post correctly, this is just the summary:

REVEALED: 26 out of the 27 Lancet scientists who trashed theory that Covid leaked from a Chinese lab have links to Wuhan researchers​

• The Lancet letter published in March 2020 called claims that Covid-19 originated in lab 'conspiracy theories'
  • It was signed by 27 scientists from across the globe working in virology and other medical science fields
  • The widely-read letter effectively ended all debate about origins of the global coronavirus pandemic
  • Investigation by The Telegraph has found 26 out of 27 had connections to China's Wuhan Institute of Virology
By Chris Jewers For Mailonline

Published: 11:24 BST, 11 September 2021 | Updated: 14:59 BST, 11 September 2021

I would love to hear, actually to read your thoughts on this.

What do you think what is the chance of this happening ?

Some countries could impose mandatory vaccination if you do not want to go to isolation center actually modern death concentration camp. They could use excuse of the new strain of the virus to do this. Up until now, some countries implemented restrictions for those who are not vaccinated, like not being able to go to grocery store or whatever.

But what do you think will we come to a point where they will order mandatory vaccination no matter what, you got to take it or you go to a prison - concentration camp.

MAYO CLINIC-TRAINED PATHOLOGIST EXPLAINS HOW COVID VAX "SPIKE PROTEINS" ARE KILLING YOU

I would love to hear, actually to read your thoughts on this.

What do you think what is the chance of this happening ?

Some countries could impose mandatory vaccination if you do not want to go to isolation center actually modern death concentration camp. They could use excuse of the new strain of the virus to do this. Up until now, some countries implemented restrictions for those who are not vaccinated, like not being able to go to grocery store or whatever.

But what do you think will we come to a point where they will order mandatory vaccination no matter what, you got to take it or you go to a prison - concentration camp.
I mean we have FEMA camps, prisons after all, USA has 2 000 000 of prisoners as I saw. We have Turkmenistan if true.

They did not write what happens if you refuse shot in Turkmenistan. We may have more examples in near future.

One of the Red Cross requirements for plasma from routine blood and platelet donations that test positive for high-levels of antibodies to be used as convalescent plasma is that it must be from a donor that has not received a COVID-19 vaccine. This is to ensure that antibodies collected from donors have sufficient antibodies directly related to their immune response to a COVID-19 infection and not just the vaccine, as antibodies from an infection and antibodies from a vaccine are not the same.”

I just saw on Telegram the following from the bellow link:

Q: What is the different between COVID-19 antibodies that you develop from exposure to the virus and antibodies you develop as a reaction to the vaccine?

A:
Antibodies that an individual produces when they’ve been exposed to the virus are slightly different from the antibodies that an individual produces when they’ve been vaccinated. When an individual has been infected with a virus, they produce antibodies to multiple regions of a virus, including the nucleocapsid protein. An individual who has received a COVID-19 vaccine will produce antibodies to the spike protein of the virus, but not the nucleocapsid protein, which will only occur in the event of a COVID-19 infection.

Back
Top Bottom