Just blip on the radar, but during the last couple of days I’ve received news from two different couples I know remotely that their newborn babies (2-3 weeks old) are in hospital care (maybe ICU, not sure), because of serious complications. I don’t know the details, but the frequency strikes as unusual.
Interesting that you should say that. I have heard the same about 1 child and have had news of 2 young adults with severe respiratory conditions; all of whom have been hospitalised. Symptoms are fluid in the lungs/pneumonia-like symptoms.

I found something that is above my pay grade. Another video of a microscopic examination of the injection. Pfizer in this case. If it is half true…its yet another horror story. Eggs, of a “thing” aluminum/carbon and colorful life form that grows into? What looks to be a protozoa or flat worm…I don’t know. Definitely “IF” validated, a candidate for the Lovecraft Cthulhu. The eggs lay dormant until they find fertile soil. I’m not sure if he means just a human body, or a certain DNA.

Is there even such a thing as an aluminum life form?

And who is this guy? I’m quite skeptical.

I figure we will see this video walking around the net this week, so might as well get and idea of what it is or isn't about.

Although it has English subtitles, it is in, I believe the Polish language. If someone here speaks polish perhaps, they could make better sense of it than I. Also, I can find very little (in English) on this guy, so again maybe someone could do a polish language search on him. All I can see is that in the past he has done some “hidden history” videos, and what he says about himself here:

“My name is Franc Zalewski, by profession I am a geologist, mineralogist but also an archaeologist, cosmologist, Egyptologist, fascinated by mathematics and by vocation I am a discoverer of truth in Poland and in the world.” – Franc Zalewski

Here’s the video, buyer beware, and let me know if you also find Dr. Zalewski suspicious, or does he have some credibility.

I hope it will be understandable after translation.:-)

Dr. Zalewski says he found something in the form of eggs in the vaccine samples. He calls it "that something." He says that it wasn't in all the vaccine samples because in some samples it was just saline.
He says that the graphene carbon is the nutrient for the creature that hatches from these eggs. "This thing" as he calls it is made of aluminum.
The creature looks like a head with tentacles and he compared it to such "creatures" from the movie Matrix.
He also says that these creatures hatch from eggs only if they find themselves on fertile ground. But he does not specify what this ground is supposed to be.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Folks on the Stew Peters show are now starting to realize what really is going on..

Link between "vaccines" and The Alien Agenda
Conspiracy theory to reality in less than 24 hours.
Connection between these "vaccines" and some alien extinction plans. This interview with Karen Kingston will absolutely change the trajectory of the planet if it is seen by the masses.
Point blank, this is the FINAL “Variant”.
Kingston brought receipts that PROVE the agenda for the shots is controlling behavior and forcing OBEDIENCE by injection.
Why is the DOD Joint AI Center monitoring vaccine deaths?
Sounds like the Lizzies requested the MIC to put fresh Vaxx Deaths on the DOD Quantum AI computers. So the Lizzies can monitor how the 'Human Extinction Project' is doing, easier with less energy expenditure (I think because they are vampires and like to maximize energy extraction, while minimizing energy wasted for any task!)
Earlier I posted that I think all quantum computers on Earth are directly controlled by the Lizzies. It appears the goal is to create an 4thD Interface in all vaxxed that will enable quick take-over & control of the vaxxed. The Matrix movies were prophetic, as we saw there, how Agents took over civilians bodies.

Folks on the Stew Peters show are now starting to realize what really is going on..

Link between "vaccines" and The Alien Agenda

Sounds like the Lizzies requested the MIC to put fresh Vaxx Deaths on the DOD Quantum AI computers. So the Lizzies can monitor how the 'Human Extinction Project' is doing, easier with less energy expenditure (I think because they are vampires and like to maximize energy extraction, while minimizing energy wasted for any task!)
Earlier I posted that I think all quantum computers on Earth are directly controlled by the Lizzies. It appears the goal is to create an 4thD Interface in all vaxxed that will enable quick take-over & control of the vaxxed. The Matrix movies were prophetic, as we saw there, how Agents took over civilians bodies.
Or maybe the "monster Chluthlu" will be a being whose consciousness will reside in the "genetics" created by a learning AI, whose tentacles are all the bots on the Internet . And its soldiers will be Covidians.

Brrr...

He says that the graphene carbon is the nutrient for the creature that hatches from these eggs. "This thing" as he calls it is made of aluminum.
The creature looks like a head with tentacles and he compared it to such "creatures" from the movie Matrix.
He also says that these creatures hatch from eggs only if they find themselves on fertile ground. But he does not specify what this ground is supposed to be
I already speculated earlier that the Deep State wants to create controllable zombies and these zombies will have a nano-carbon semi-metal flesh, which is programmable, electronically switchable ON/OFF via computer and radio. The tissue is Graphene semimetal combined with nano-robots, which latter consume metal, I think.
I think the future of this is the WEF - Schwab system:
- "We allow you access to your own thoughts, if you can pay the rent on your thoughts.."
- "You'll own nothing and be happy and be free" only in a transformed zombie-worker body.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny:
- There are things worse than death!

I think in Schwabs dystopian future, when programmer medical-engineers (not doctors) will be tasked to repair such Vaxxed zombie-drones (who where full real humans in the Old Normal), then these doctors coder engineers will frown upon Old Normal human flesh. They'll consider real flesh as sub-optimal and causing all kinds of motor-malfunctions and diseases, which they don't want in the zombie-workers body.
So they'll want as little of the old real human flesh as possible and as much nano-robot-metal tissue, as possible, because the latter doesn't rot and is easy to fix via program routines [in the slave workers]. They just have to issue the nano-robots to repair this new compatible zombie tissue and presto! The drone-worker can return to the slave factory. Fast and cost-effective!

Now this comparison is almost hard to believe.

Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19​

Among them, the death toll after vaccination with AZ was the largest, reaching 643; the death toll after vaccination with Moderna was 183, and the death toll after vaccination with Taiwan’s self-produced “Medigen” vaccine was 22.

As of the 6th, since the epidemic, the number of deaths due to the confirmed COVID-19 in Taiwan was 844. This is the first time that the number of deaths after vaccination has exceeded the number of confirmed deaths.

Has the Mossad abandoned it's own. . .

"HOW ISRAELI MINISTRY OF HEALTH, DELETED THOUSANDS OF TESTIMONIES | AVI BARAK MEDIA"

Just watched this video of people going around on a beach with a magnet attracting what looks like graphene . In fact I don't have much thoughts/clue about, could it be something normal, but that nobody verified before this hysteria ? Is this really graphene ?

What I had in mind looking at it is the movie "War of the Worlds" (written by ... HG Wells ^^) when aliens are spraying a substance ... here's the link to a scene of the movie (the recent one) from youtube. Well... don't think so but this remains a little bit disturbing.
Back when I was playing with crafting orgonite pieces (10 years ago), I found the best way to gather hematite/magnetite was to do it on the beach. Some areas have higher concentrations and the sand actually looks nearly black, but you can gather it likely anywhere where there are some black dots in the sand. You walk up to the water, holding a neodymium magnet, and dip it in the surf for a few seconds - when you pull it out, a slightly sandy but mostly black gooey mess comes out. That's the hematite sand being attracted to the magnet. I still have some at home (but purified, letting it dry fully before do a second pass to pick up only the magnetic material) and so my magnetite sand fully black, no sand grains/pale color is left) and it is exactly what these women are picking up. Also, they have no experience with magnets and magnetic fields, they are surprised at the spiky way the magnetic material organizes itself, and try to say they're spike proteins - when it is the most common (and macro-scale) shape you see whenever you pick up shavings with a magnet - or throw a magnet in ferromagnetic fluid, etc, and the shavings concentrate along field lines.

I rate the trustworthiness of that clip at 1/10.

Attachments

• Enby 04.png
    Enby 04.png
    859.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Enby 03.png
    Enby 03.png
    768.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Enby 02.png
    Enby 02.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • Enby 01.png
    Enby 01.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi aragorn, Do you know if the parents had the vaccine as that would raise some questions or maybe answer them.
No, I don't know for certain if the mothers (or fathers) got the vaxx prior to the babies were born, and I don't know them well enough to find it appropriate to ask about it. However, considering their ages and the vaxxing schedule in my country, and the high uptake percentage, it's very likely these mothers had both jabs during the time period of May – August.

Here's a very short clip of all the employers NOT requiring their employees be vaxxed - try not to be too shocked . . .
The clip was a Rense presentation so equivalent to Alex Jones more or less. However, AJ has put out viable info and so I have never written him off completely. I think what's making the difference now - at least for me - is the level of deception from all corners is so extreme that very little can be considered truthful and accurate. For example:
He says that it wasn't in all the vaccine samples because in some samples it was just saline.
And so, even if it's being shown that the employers in the Rense clip are requiring at least some of their employees to be vaxxed, what are they actually getting shot into their arms - the toxic gene altering stuff or saline? Impossible to know! And based on the level of deceit that's taking place, why not just believe that none of those employees are really being required to be vaxxed! The lies are through the stratosphere now, so my cynicism has followed suit. I've come to the point where what I objectively uphold as true is just this:

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.
IOW, enjoy the show! Pointless to fret - pointless to be anxious. Pointless to split hairs as to which "lie" is really a lie or not. However, if one wishes to kick this around, here's some additional info:
  • Oct. 7, 2021
Last month, President Biden asked the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to write rules that would require companies with more than 100 employees to mandate coronavirus vaccinations or weekly testing. But with OSHA still going through a lengthy rule-making process, which could take several more weeks, the White House is urging companies to act now.

As Mr. Biden tries to sell the mandate, OSHA is working on the time-consuming process of writing standards that pass legal muster.
[...]
The White House said at the time of Mr. Biden’s announcement, in early September, that the OSHA standards would take weeks, which is a typical timeline for an emergency standard. This process includes a number of steps, like demonstrating that workers face a grave danger at work and that a rule is necessary to address the danger.

Urging is not mandating and several more weeks is longer than 5 days. It should be obvious that the "vaccine mandate" shouting is to induce the hesitant into believing they must comply! And with every passing day it's becoming known that the greater danger is from the vax itself, exposure to vaxxed persons, and that Ivermectin can stop covid in its tracks. This "mandate" doesn't have a legal leg to stand on!
“The White House has made this OSHA’s top priority, and I know they’re working around the clock on it,” said Lawrence Gostin, a law professor at Georgetown University who specializes in health policy. “It doesn’t surprise me that it’s taking this long, because they want to immunize themselves as best they can against a lawsuit.

Attorneys general in 24 states have threatened to sue. Legal experts generally say that OSHA has the authority to introduce a vaccine mandate under powers granted by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. But it is never has before required vaccines in the workplace.
Plans for a mandate could also be complicated by state legislation challenging the move. Montana has outlawed employer vaccine mandates. OSHA’s standards pre-empt state governments’ existing rules, except in states that have their own OSHA-approved workplace agencies. (About half do.) The legal basis for a challenge is likely to be weakest in states that are directly within OSHA’s jurisdiction, which include Montana, Texas and Florida.

Even after OSHA finalizes its rules, some employers wary of mandates may not act, betting that they won’t be punished because of the agency’s limited enforcement resources, or decide to wait out any legal battles before putting in place any requirements of their own.
And as some may have heard:

DeSantis to Fine Localities for Public Employee Vaccine Mandates

Florida governor Ron DeSantis warned on Monday that any city or county in the state that requires vaccination for employees would face a $5,000 fine.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott bans vaccine mandates by "any entity" in the state
Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order on Monday banning "any entity" in the state from enforcing a vaccine mandate.
So it's far from a done deal. And I think it's pretty clear that more and more of the populace is getting a clue and is getting fed up with elected/non-elected health tyrants and school boards!

Back
Top Bottom