This was an interesting interview with Dr Erik Enby, a Swedish doctor who has been recognised for his highly controversial studies describing the microbial situation in the blood for a range of conditions. Here is a Swedish documentary regarding his situation and life: DOC ENBY – Documentary Serie

Here he presents his Pfizer vaccine microscopy analysis with very intriguing and fascinating video: Dr. Erik Enby Presents His Pfizer Vaccine Microscopy Analysis In A Fascinating Interview

He doesnt seem to be aware that the "Vaccine" also contains or can contain GO/Nano-Tech.

Well, well . . .

“We are Not Going to Fire Any Employees Over This”: Southwest CEO Comes Out in Opposition to Biden Vaccine Mandate

Southwest CEO Gary Kelly had a major announcement on Tuesday about the vaccine mandate the airline recently issued: His company won’t be enforcing it.

During an interview with ABC News on Tuesday, the CEO said that no employees would be fired over the company’s vaccine mandate. Earlier, the airline announced that all employees needed to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 24 or face termination.

We are not going to fire any employees over this,” Kelly said.
The Southwest CEO told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos there was “no evidence” any type of demonstration had caused the major service disruptions over the weekend. Nearly 2,000 Southwest flights were cancelled, stranding tens of thousands of passengers who needed to rebook their flights.

“There’s just no evidence of that,” Kelly said about the reported ‘sick out.’ “Our people are working very hard, they’re doing a great job, I’m very proud of them.”

He did acknowledge that the vaccine mandate is “very controversial,” and not something he wanted for his company.

“This is a government mandate, it’s a presidential order, and we’re doing our best to comply with that according to the deadlines that have been set,” Kelly said.

“I’ve never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate, I’m not in favor of that, never have been,” Kelly said on CNBC. “But the executive order from President Biden mandates that all federal employees and then all federal contractors, which covers all major airlines, have to have a vaccine mandate in place by December 8. So we’re working through that.”

“I think people, again, that understand how airlines work, when you get behind, it just takes several days to catch up,” said Kelly. “The fact that we’re basically caught up yesterday and today supports the assertion that we’re making here. We were significantly behind on Friday, and it just takes several days to catch up.”
The timing of the Southwest CEO’s announcement may have less to do with his convictions against company mandates than litigation recently filed against the airline in a Dallas, Texas court.

“Southwest Airlines Co. pilots asked a court to temporarily block the company from carrying out federally mandated coronavirus vaccinations until an existing lawsuit over alleged U.S. labor law violations is resolved,” Bloomberg reported.

“The Southwest Airlines Pilots Association’s filing Friday also asked for an immediate hearing on the request before a federal court in Dallas, claiming the carrier has continued to take unilateral actions that violate terms of the Railway Labor Act, which governs airline-union relations,” the report continued. “Those steps include the Covid-19 vaccination requirement.”
The Southwest flights started to be cancelled on Saturday, and nearly 2,000 flight have been delayed. Southwest continues to deny a “sick out” is at the heart of the operational problems.

“We can say with confidence that our pilots are not participating in any official or unofficial job actions,” Southwest sted in a press release. The airline blamed “poor planning” and “external operational challenges” for the delays.

On Tuesday morning, however, the issues appeared to be resolved and Southwest Airlines ceased leading the industry in cancellations and delays. There won’t be an official announcement over a “sick out” this weekend, since it would be considered an illegal labor practice under the union’s contract, but the timing of the Texas lawsuit looms large over the CEO’s announcement.

That’s because Texas’ governor recently issued an executive order that vaccine mandates will not be enforced in the State of Texas. Since the Biden administration has not yet formally issued the federal vaccine regulation, more than a month after its announcement, Texas is forcing the Biden administration’s hand to issue the unlawful mandate so it can be struck down in court. In this high stakes game of Texas Hold ‘Em, Southwest’s CEO blinked first.
All of the other major companies that are firing their employees ahead of the holidays should take note: When it comes to a federal vaccine mandate, there is currently ‘no there there.’
From

The Great Southwest Airlines rebellion?

on Sott:

My last post was from whatreallyhappened. This is the very next listing:

Get your popcorn, the show is about to begin.

Over the next 3 days several industries will begin a strike.

It started with Southwest and will spread to other airlines today and tomorrow. Railway engineers and staff are also going on strike.

The ports are backed up with over 2500 cargo ships in the queue and many abandoned ships due to new environmental regulations making them too expensive to refit.

With international import/export frozen, our just in time supply lines are going to grind to a halt.

This will also affect the supply of coal, gasoline, and propane causing energy shortages.

We have families beginning to be evicted from the removal of the eviction ban, a few million going broke due to removal of unemployment benefits, and a few more million champions of freedom who are losing their jobs and can’t apply for unemployment due to the mandate.

Broke desperate people during a food shortage and possible energy crisis.

This is bad enough, now add literally anything else to the pile (a cyberattack, natural disaster, etc.), and it all falls down.

Don’t forget they just labeled anyone who goes against the narrative a domestic terrorist meaning that when shtf, any action a man takes to care for his family is a high crime.

It will indeed be a dark winter.

P.S. Also odd it is right on queue for the ghosts of Epstein, Russiagate, the border crisis, and the 2020 election coming back to haunt.

Let’s go Brandon!
[BTW - that's code for FJB.!!!
🖕]

Top headlines from a totally pro-Trump website - a little something for everyone:
The main story:

WATCH: Airline Pilot Trashes Vax Mandate And Warns Just How Bad The Economy Will Get When Pilots Quit

Last night Tucker Carlson had Joshua Yoder, an airline pilot, on his show and he explained why so many pilots are against the vaccine mandate and just how bad it’s going to be when airlines fire 30% of their pilots because of Biden’s mandate:

joshyoder_tucker-620x300-1.jpg

3:31 rumble video clip:

Yoder started by telling Tucker that he and many of his pilot friends don’t want to take the vaccine:
“Many of us don’t want to take this. People were being coerced. I believe in freedom and I’m here to support the freedom of my fellow employees and all people across this country. I’m not going to take a mandate. I’m not going to be coerced into doing something that I don’t believe in.”
I love how he frames this as being about freedom.

Yoder goes on to explain how the transportation sector is the heart and soul of this country and when the airlines fire 30% of their pilots because they refuse to take the vaccine, planes are going to come to a screeching halt:
It’s a very delicate system. If there’s a disruption in one part of the system, it has a catastrophic effect among the rest of the system, which is going to affect commerce, trade, and ultimately the economy. If you have flights reduced by 30% because 30% of pilots are fired because they won’t take the vaccine, this is going to affect how your goods get here from overseas, how they’re distributed to the stores. …Those amazon boxes that typically show up in two days, you might be looking at three weeks.
He’s obviously right about this and if they do fire 30% of pilots because of the damn vaccine, then it will have a catastrophic effect on everything. And it will be all Joe Biden’s fault for trying to force companies to implement vaccine mandates.

Watch the video for more…

Zero credibility, IMO, and it would be nice if members would refrain from posting such dodgy material here.
One thing I’ve learned during the years is that whenever there’s a crisis or shocking exposure of some kind (e.g. pizzagate), there will appear a lot of individuals who claim they’ve found something astonishing, and/or that they have been in close contact with so-and-so (e.g. Isaac Kappy). And I believe most of them do this simply because they are seeking fame and ‘clicks’ to get more followers (maybe setting up a patreon account etc.). There will of course be shenanigans paid by the PTB who will purposefully plant false information to discredit and ‘tar baby’ any alternative voices, but I think that surprisingly many are just peeps who’ll do anything for fame and fortune.

With that said, I think that the same should be applied to all these revelations about the things they’ve found in the vaccines. For example, the other day I tried to listen to one of the Stew Peters podcast episodes, and the guest who spoke about the things that “came out of her husband’s skin after the vaccination” appeared frankly speaking as a complete nut case, so I just couldn’t continue listening. On that note, IMO this is a constant problem with the SP podcast, hence I rarely listen to it anymore.

The pilot looked very nervous, it seems like he was reading the whole time.
I definitely got the impression he was reading from a cue card but his final statement came across much more real.

Still more SHTF preludes:

Liberal Media Reporting Biden Is Doomed. Every Group Is Fed Up With Biden.

Independents, Republicans, DEMOCRATS, Black, White, nearly all demographics ABANDONING BIDEN! POLLS CRASHING! & Historic Middle Class Collapse!

[19:45 - Geezer way down with independents/can skim through after that or skip altogether as they didn't talk about the new Covid pill in the clip]

[YT screenshot]
1634094926116.png
92,762 views Premiered 11 hours ago

[10:57]
Pretty good commentary on this crisis - can skim through to save time.

Read More

“My name is Franc Zalewski, by profession I am a geologist, mineralogist but also an archaeologist, cosmologist, Egyptologist, fascinated by mathematics and by vocation I am a discoverer of truth in Poland and in the world.” – Franc Zalewski

Here’s the video, buyer beware, and let me know if you also find Dr. Zalewski suspicious, or does he have some credibility.

These things in the vaccines just look like the stuff Morgellons sufferers are finding. More than a few of them also go on tangents about it being AI nano tech etc but let me remind you our planet is being bombarded by space microbes and contamination in vaccines is nothing new. We should also consider that deep sea volcanos and melting permafrost may be bringing new organisms up from the depths or back to life from millions of years ago. Then there is massive environmental contamination, die offs, radiation leaks, oil spills etc changing our earths microbiome. These things in the shots probably just slipped in during production. If you want to be freaked out, buy yourself a high quality microscope and start looking at the world you're living in from a new perspective.

WOW!!!! Looks like they're worried, some of those little squiddies may have been released into the environment. Spread a little graphine around and presto.....Mutant Vegetation that creeps into passing cars, wildlife and homes near by. 😬.

Gmo-Hazmat-Suit-Field-Crops-Scythe.jpg

A tractor trailer, carrying Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be sent as aid to a foreign country, lost control on the interstate, struck a concrete barrier and went down over the embankment approximately 30 feet and rolled on its side,” the Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office where the incident occurred indicated in a statement.
The excuses they're coming up with these days for their nonsense is totally ridiculous!

As for the HAZMAT team, the official claim is that this extreme measure was needed to clean up all the “oil and anti-freeze” that had leaked from the truck – for 21 hours.

DoD dispatches HAZMAT team, closes air space following Moderna vaccine shipment transport truck crash – and these things are “safe” to inject?

A truck carrying a shipment of 1.3 million doses of Moderna’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” has wrecked in West Virginia, prompting the air space around the site of the incident to be closed down and a HAZMAT team to be dispatched.

The Department of Defense (DoD) reportedly took over the case, which occurred near a waterway off of I-79. The Center for Threat Preparedness had initially been charged with trying to recover the vaccines, but is no longer allowed to talk to the press now that the DoD has gotten involved.

Instead, the media is being referred to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), which claims the 1.3 million doses were on their way to Ghana.
Amazingly, this disruption of the 1.3 million doses of the “safe and effective” vaccine stopped nearly all activity around the site of the crash. It was almost as if something extremely dangerous had possibly leaked into the surrounding environment, requiring all hands on deck.

HAZMAT cleaning crews reportedly spent 21 hours in the area near Morgantown recovering the vaccines and remediating whatever damage occurred. The northbound side of the interstate was also closed down the entire time to all thru-traffic.

“A tractor trailer, carrying Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be sent as aid to a foreign country, lost control on the interstate, struck a concrete barrier and went down over the embankment approximately 30 feet and rolled on its side,” the Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office where the incident occurred indicated in a statement.

“The driver was trapped inside of the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was transported and treated for minor injuries at Ruby Memorial Hospital.”

What do Moderna covid vials really contain that required this extreme level of professional cleanup?​

As for the HAZMAT team, the official claim is that this extreme measure was needed to clean up all the “oil and anti-freeze” that had leaked from the truck – for 21 hours.

Obviously this is not the truth, which begs the question: What is the truth? When asked, both the Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office, the Monongalia HAZMAT Team, and Gov. Jim Justice all refused to answer questions, which is highly suspect.

When pressed about whether any vaccines spilled from the wrecked truck, all the Monongalia HAZMAT Team revealed was that “we are unable to release any information at this time.”
So I can’t even ask a single question?” asked Timcast of a deputy during a phone call following the incident.

“They’re not fielding questions about it at this time,” the deputy reportedly responded.

Though nobody would answer any questions, Timcast did get a partial admission from the state that “that’s why we responded,” referring to whether or not the accident represented a public health concern.

Everyone involved is referring all questions to Gov. Justice, who has yet to indicate the extent of the damage. All we know is that the response to the accident looked “like a small village” had been set up, complete with “mobile labs, pop-up tents, lights, satellite phone antennas, Fayette County Command Center, and Monongalia County Command Center,” according to Brenda Landis-Haas of Morgantown.

A witness at the scene of the incident reported seeing “all kinds of cleanup crews I’ve never even heard of.” This would suggest that Moderna’s “vaccine” vials contain extremely dangerous chemicals that were never intended for release into the environment.

As we recently reported, Japan halted the administration of several million vials of Moderna’s covid injection after it was determined that they contained mystery “contaminants” and “black substances.”

More of the latest news about Chinese Virus injections can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Last edited:
Today's laugh injection:

TROLLED HARD: NO MANDATES Gets Paged To Southwest Airlines Counter In San Diego

The legendary Brick Suit has done it again.

Just a few days ago, he had Lets Go Brandon paged at Chicago’s O’hare airport, which was awesome, but I think this one is even better.

I personally found this hilarious and was happy to see that I wasn’t alone based upon the comments made on the internet about this clip…

Report About COVID And The Amish

Our Overlords Will Not Like This Report About COVID And The Amish

Source: townhall.com (including video footage)
Nice find, Ursus Minor.

When young, had spent a very small amount of time in Pennsylvania, coming across the Amish here and there, and came to appreciate their agriculture and simple and yet so well made wood furniture.

As for covid:

Here is the article on Sott.net

Lapp: Yeah, all the Amish know we got herd immunity. Of course we got herd immunity! The whole church gets coronavirus. We know we got coronavirus. We think we're smarter than everybody. We shouldn't be bragging, but we think we did the right thing.

Like in days not long ago, the "whole" community gets a virus, and then attains immunity. Has works the same way for thousands of plus years.

Stew Peter talk with Dr. Jane Ruby about what is going on with pilot and fligth attendant in the US.

Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required​

Wouldn't surprise me if these cover-ups weren't going on all over the world. People dying and/or having adverse events from the vaxx. Only recently, I did a shift associated with ED. Many admissions were for people with weird neurlogical complaints (and in one case an obstetric issue - although I don't know whether her pregancy will progress, now), post the vaccine. This is something that is NEVER asked by doctors and the information was independently volunteered by the patients. "I had the jab last week/2 days ago" etc

Back
Top Bottom