Nu (uppercase Ν lowercase ν) is the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet. … The letter came from the Phoenician language nun (or nūn), which was used to mean serpent.
So first we have Nu as a serpent.

Then, also from Wikipedia:

Like Mu, The uppercase Nu is normally identical to Latin N and is therefore not used internationally in scientific or mathematical contexts. The lower-case letter ν is used as a symbol for:

Where:
In statistics, the number of degrees of freedom is the number of values in the final calculation of a statistic that are free to vary.[1]

So here Nu can represent degrees of freedom, which is free to vary.

An then, this Nu, reminded me of (kind of looks like) a symbol what ark posted in other thread:

Quoting from wikipedia:

Aleph number​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search

Aleph-nought, aleph-zero, or aleph-null, the smallest infinite cardinal numberIn mathematics, particularly in set theory, the aleph numbers are a sequence of numbers used to represent the cardinality (or size) of infinite sets that can be well-ordered. They were introduced by the mathematician Georg Cantor[1] and are named after the symbol he used to denote them, the Hebrew letter aleph

So here we have sequence of numbers that represent the size of infinite sets.

So, to play with all above; this Nu is a serpent who determines various degrees of freedom to infinity !? 😅

This is insane, in Australia (Northern Territory) you have to pay a fee of $2500 when you are put in a quarantine camp:

OxKvaDMh.jpeg

The new broad testing requirements for work in Germany have unintended positive consequences:

"Covid passports in the workplace were a mistake. Now the unvaxxed at the testing centers can see that they're not alone, but many."

"This is going to spur resistance, knowing that they are many."

"Can only confirm. In this week of getting tested, I've had more conversations with people in the queue than at my job for the last two years."

"Tons of colleagues in the testing area. I really thought that as an unvaxxed person I was in the minority!"

"The unvaxxed can meet, exchange and network. They can perceive that there are plenty of likeminded people in all age groups. That gives motivation. Keep it up!"

"Immediately I saw 3 neighbours and 2 former colleagues. They represented a broad demographic of the population. The only ones I didn't see are bomber jackets and skinheads."

"A friend of mine went to the testing center and she decided that next time she should dress a bit better. It's like Tinder with preselection!"

"I'm amazed how many at my workplace are 'one of us'. An own goal for the government!"

Don't you just love a coincidence... sorry a COINCIDENCE (mustn't forget those capital letters in case you missed the COINCIDENCE)... what a relief! I can go back to sleep now.

View attachment 51786

Indeed. -And actually, MSM, the wave of collapsing athletes and the timing of their vaccinations DO coincide.

That's why people's alarm bells are ringing.

Science is all about the study of things co-instancing to see if there is also correlation.

The word as it is used here is intended to mean, unrelated coincidence. -A desperate claim made by track-record liars. (We've noted a strong coincidence of them speaking and also being wrong. Golly! I guess we shouldn't look any further. It's just a coincidence, after all!)

But half of propaganda owes its effectiveness to people being conditioned to fear association with dirty words. Like, "Raaaaaacist" and "Conspiracy Theorist" They huddle in a ball and let their aggressors do whatever they want to them. Anything to avoid being labeled a "bad little boy/girl"! -Even if the charge is completely unfair, the conditioned response is strong enough to shut down rational thought and freeze you in your tracks.

Fear of having the herd look at one askew is potent! It carries real danger. The herd is dumb and violent and can trample you into pulp if so motivated. That we depend on acceptance by the herd for our survival is a terrible lever, exploited to full effect by the evil! How evil the evil are!

"Will this be a cover story for likely mass deaths from the experimental Covid jab? Do they really intend to release smallpox into the population? Check out the timeline of events in this article and see what you think.
On November 16, 2021, it was reported that 15 vials of smallpox (variola) were found at Merck’s North Wales laboratory in a freezer. While many people are panicking about smallpox being used as a bioweapon, as Bill Gates suggested just a couple weeks ago.
The real question is – were there really vials found, or is this to invoke panic, siphon off another slush fund, and potentially prep for a future false flag event as another cover story to build the human enslavement system the globalists so desire?"

Concern about virus variant - as dangerous as Ebola
Montgomery prepares the world for Covid's successor. Is this what awaits us after COVID? The guess has always been the Marburg virus.

Wikipedia:
The Ebola virus has a filamentous (Latin filum 'thread'), sometimes bacillus, shape. However, it may occasionally be U-shaped in its basic structure.

Its length varies between 1 and 4 micrometers (µm), but its diameter is constantly 80 nm, making it one of the largest known RNA viruses, together with the genus Marburg virus from the same family. As a further special feature, this pathogen also possesses the matrix proteins VP40 and VP24.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 07-41-01 Weltärztebund-Chef Sorge vor Virus-Variante „so gefährlich w...png
    Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 07-41-01 Weltärztebund-Chef Sorge vor Virus-Variante „so gefährlich w...png
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Concern about virus variant - as dangerous as Ebola
Montgomery prepares the world for Covid's successor. Is this what awaits us after COVID? The guess has always been the Marburg virus.

Wikipedia:
The Ebola virus has a filamentous (Latin filum 'thread'), sometimes bacillus, shape. However, it may occasionally be U-shaped in its basic structure.

Its length varies between 1 and 4 micrometers (µm), but its diameter is constantly 80 nm, making it one of the largest known RNA viruses, together with the genus Marburg virus from the same family. As a further special feature, this pathogen also possesses the matrix proteins VP40 and VP24.
I find the immediately available emoticons to be lacking in subtlety and range. I think there's an extra menu somewhere. Hold on...

😖

Yeah... That's pretty close. Just needs a face palm or a hair pull to go with it.

Every time they want to sell another few billion dollars worth of drugs, they pull this same ad campaign.

It's sort of like one of those Scholastic book sales. You won't find it on the regular shelves or advertised through the regular flyers. -Rather, it's a special pipeline which goes directly into schools to sell a bunch of cheaply-made books, (except evil and awful). Instead of promoting literacy in the form of Garfield comics, Anne of Green Gables novellas and Shark Week picture books, they set up their little lemonade stand to sell fear of imminent death by horrible, wasting disease. It's like drowning! You can't breathe! You'll die alone behind plastic!

But.., you can be saved! Just buy our special, preventative drugs. As seen on TV. Proven by Scientology!

Imagine how rich you'd be if you could pull a trick like that in every township, school and workplace in the Western world! Imagine if teachers and bosses and mothers and doctors were all acting as un-paid messengers, pushing their toxic Tupperware. Imagine if all your (retarded) friends were programmed to scold if you don't buy the super special snake-oil. They defeated Small Pox, didn't they? They put typhoid sufferers in camps, right? Well..?

What a bloody con!

Take your fake-ass variant and shove it! Hell, even if it's actually a dangerous disease (which they grew themselves), they can toss it in the trash. I'm not buying their stupid drugs! (Though, of course, I already did in the form of government contracts, paid for with my taxes. Goddammit.)

You can call up Fermi and tell him we've located his paradox. THIS is the Great Filter, folks. It's no mystery; it was snake oil salesmen. They'll kill us all. Camps or Drugs, one way or another.

Heck, didn't the C's mention recently that the Atlanteans failed to survive in the end because of their own problems with crappy genetics? Maybe they got jabbed by too many fake doctors as well. I bet it happened in Atlantean Walmart

Last edited:
I tried looking for the news on the forum, but couldn't find it.

There is the following from Slovenia that is being shared on the Russian web.

It would be great if someone from Slovenia would take a look at the linked video and see if the woman say anything at all about this case, or this video is not even connected to the story.

Also, I have doubts about the "3 vials, while the 3rd vial has a cancer inducing vaccine". Sounds like a clear disinfo, even if the part about politicians getting saline instead of vaccine sounds as something very probable. It's a sandwich of truth and lies, intended to muddy the waters and discriminate "the antivaccers" even further.

Don't you just love a coincidence... sorry a COINCIDENCE (mustn't forget those capital letters in case you missed the COINCIDENCE)... what a relief! I can go back to sleep now.

'It's terrifying but it's a COINCIDENCE': Leading cardiologist says footballers should not panic after five high-profile collapses - but insists all players need to be checked throughout their 20s and 30s​

If ever there was an example of an educated person closing their mind to the facts, it is this. I read a passage in High Strangeness last night which fits aptly here.

"Gurdjieff was right: mankind is asleep and one of the conditions of this sleep is the abscence of an active "B.S. meter"." I wonder how much said cardiologist was paid to spout this crap to those of the population who are missing their B.S. meter?

Regarding Austria currently being the test case for "mandatory vaccinations" in the Western world, it seems that this was planned well in advance by increasing PCR testing to insane levels.

Austria is currently doing 20 times as many PCR tests per thousand people compared to a year ago.

Even compared to "insane" Australia (or countries like the US, Germany or Switzerland), Austria is doing 10 times as many tests per thousand people as these are doing right now:

Image1.png

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing - Statistics and Research

Yet this 20 times increase in testing compared to a year ago produces only about twice the number of "positives" compared to a year ago:

Image1.png

Austria: Coronavirus Pandemic Country Profile

However, the graph of "confirmed positives" looks scary and that is all that matters ("we need mandatory vaxxing!"). Let's ignore that 20 times as many people have to be tested to arrive at these numbers.
It does look like testing is the excuse for lockdowns and vaccinations. However, as more people in Australia get the vaccine, they need to reduce testing, or people are going to start asking.... "Why aren't these vaccines working?"

Back
Top Bottom