FWIW - Source :-) Reliable sources have confirmed that Klaus Schwab and even attendees have been getting such threats of violence and death that he has postponed Davos in January for the first time, claiming it is due to the pandemic, which is not true. Schwab is, at last, starting to realize that there is a price to his academic theories. There has been an avalanche in Switzerland but it is death threats rather than snow. This sweeping wave of anger is erupting worldwide, and there is no way that security measures can be enacted to protect world leaders. Even the Swiss news outlet Südostschweiz has also reported about the violent threats. Both employees, as well as attendees, have also been targeted personally.

The Davos meeting was postponed this year from January to June, but not next year - unlike what this article says. Forbes talks about the 2021 event. They did cancel the 2022 public “open forum“ next January though due to the death threats.

I've had the same suspicions about the legalization of the devil's lettuce. How interesting that at the same time Canada has implemented drastic measures to curb the use of tobacco, ostensibly due to the threat the plant poses to respiratory health, it has legalized and encouraged the use of marijuana ... a drug which is far more damaging in that regard, when consumed in quantity. Surely it has nothing to do with tobacco making people a bit smarter, and weed making them a lot dumber 🙄

On the travel ban. I'm on the other side of this: Canadian citizen, living in the US. Haven't seen my family for almost two years now. Of course, they can't prevent me from entering the country, but that would mean 2 weeks of quarantine ... and as of yesterday, with purebloods prohibited from boarding domestic or international flights, I would then be trapped in the open air prison that Canada has become. It's a truly awful situation. The emotional pressure is becoming intense. I miss my family desperately, especially with Christmas approaching. But the thought of getting trapped in that totalitarian hellhole terrifies me.

At the same time, there's a very real possibility that I will soon lose my position here thanks to the fake president's illegal mandate. In that case, I won't be able to stay in the US for very long. Before all of this, I had the vague idea that if things didn't work out here, I'd just go to Eastern Europe. But most of the European countries have gone full vaxxtard, so that doesn't seem like a great option anymore. Same in Asia, same in Latin America. As a result I've been feeling increasingly like I'm being backed into a corner, with all avenues of escape being closed off by the advancing shadows of the global prison system.

Dark times, to be sure.
Hi @psychegram.

If you haven't already, check out this form provided on Catherine Austin Fitts' website. It's effective in that once the employer realizes his/her liability they back off of implementing the mandate.

"This is a form every employee who is faced with this situation needs to submit to the authorized officer of their company. It is requires them to respond to your questions (already on the form for you), provides you with requirements by the FDA, makes them review the ways they are breaking the law or ethical principles related to human experimentation and choice, and holds them 100% financially responsible, requiring a signature."

The global village doesn't seem like such a great idea when the village leaders are bloodthirsty cultists. You can't exactly leave the planet to go do your own thing.

I'm getting the first inklings of an "Ohhhhh" kind of realization as a visceral feeling rather than just an intellectual concept. -Of how people were once able to make what seemed to me the very unlikely decision to risk absolutely everything by packing themselves on fragile wooden ships to sail to the Americas. -Where freedom from tyranny existed. You don't do that sort of thing unless you feel completely cornered with nothing left to lose, -and with great promise on the other side. The momentum of that impulse has carried through to today in many ways in the Western psyche, even if it has been distorted and tormented and forgotten by many. I get it.

I guess that's the blessing of hard times. Nothing teaches faster than having no option other than to learn.

Indeed. Would that there was a New World to settle. Unfortunately, Musk's huckstering notwithstanding, we're a bit historically early for homesteading the Martian tundra or digging for neodymium on an asteroid to be a realistic option ... and this beast system is global and inescapable. There's nowhere to run to. So all we can do is fight. But it isn't at all obvious how we're supposed to fight a system which permeates the world like a noxious gas, and which has rendered most of the populace into zombies utterly beyond the reach of appeals to reason or morality. Sure, we can resist individually, but at best that seems to buy a little bit of time....

We need a miracle.

Hi @psychegram.

If you haven't already, check out this form provided on Catherine Austin Fitts' website. It's effective in that once the employer realizes his/her liability they back off of implementing the mandate.

"This is a form every employee who is faced with this situation needs to submit to the authorized officer of their company. It is requires them to respond to your questions (already on the form for you), provides you with requirements by the FDA, makes them review the ways they are breaking the law or ethical principles related to human experimentation and choice, and holds them 100% financially responsible, requiring a signature."
Thanks for the pointer! If my religious exemption request gets rejected, something like this will be my next move.

That’s the lesson. But will we take it? If not, expect heavy Earth Changes. OSIT
That's what I exspect anyway.
It seems to me that things have gone much too far already. Too many lies, too many believers in lies, too many asleep.

Today is one of these days when the popcorn tastes stale.
And tomorrow Germany will follow Austria for what it's worth. A truly historical move.
This earth really should cry.

Hi @psychegram.

Oh, also: I haven't looked at the form in a while but I believe it specifically relates to Emergency Use Authorization, which is still in play for all the vaccines being "mandated" in the U.S., even though as most here probably know the FDA (in a very underhanded fashion) approved Pfizer-BioNTech's Comirnaty, which. last time I researched this, isn't being used in the United States -- this seemingly having to do with the liability issue since FDA approval means the end of its Emergency Use Authorization liability shield. This gets more complicated given the FDA claim that the Pfizer Emergency Use authorized vaccine is "interchangeable" with the FDA approved Comirnaty. Meanwhile, this "interchangeability" has already been shot down in court, I see, as I just found this article (below) on the subject.

But the point is, the form being provided on Fitts' Solari Report website would be valid for all of the vaccines being offered just now given they are still under EUA. Still, it's useful to be aware of this "interchangeable" sleight of hand being used by the FDA and Pfizer.

Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’​

December 1, 2021

By the way, Karen Kingston in this Greg Hunter interview describes how Pfizer IS liable in all of this given this whole charade concerning Comirnaty involves their having broken the liability shield. She describes in detail how this happened, and invites lawyers with relevant experience to take up what would be an exceedingly important case. Kingston is a pharmaceutical analyst whose research is particularly useful since she is constantly referring to materials, studies, etc., provided by the pharmaceutical companies and relevant government websites themselves.

Indeed. Would that there was a New World to settle. Unfortunately, Musk's huckstering notwithstanding, we're a bit historically early for homesteading the Martian tundra or digging for neodymium on an asteroid to be a realistic option ... and this beast system is global and inescapable. There's nowhere to run to. So all we can do is fight. But it isn't at all obvious how we're supposed to fight a system which permeates the world like a noxious gas, and which has rendered most of the populace into zombies utterly beyond the reach of appeals to reason or morality. Sure, we can resist individually, but at best that seems to buy a little bit of time....

We need a miracle.
I think it's a war of attrition. As an individual you need to buy yourself enough time to allow them to run this thing to the ground - which they will. They are running too many lies and ultimately there's only so much they can ask the masses before the masses react back in some way at which point the PTB will look to change tact and run some sort of compromise. The masses will react back to some extent because ultimately there's a limit to which people will agree to be enslaved and there's a limit to which they will agree to their so called freedom being tied to a jab. Remember, at most people have just taken 3 jabs. Let's see if they will agree to take another 3, then another 3 and so forth. Will people remain forever blind to the moving goal posts?

I think it will all unravel but you have to buy yourself time until it does and not blink in the meantime. My current strategy is to focus on certain milestones e.g. right now, my goal is to see end of March 2022 without letting what happens between now and then really sway me. I'm expecting an intense winter campaign of propaganda and all other things that they'll throw at us but I'm like I just need to hold strong until March. Come March, I'll set a new target and so forth. In the meantime I expect at some point there will be certain markers that WILL happen and will eventually lead to the disintegration of the plan

• A country will mandate the vaccine
  • A country will follow through on the mandate
  • A country will enact a policy of forced vaccination
  • Police or armed forces will shoot down civilians in protests in a western country and the media / government will try and convince the population those civilians had it coming / were terrorists etc
  • A western country will disintegrate into armed conflict within itself
All markers I'm looking for which will indicate the train is going off the rails and will soon go off a cliff.

It's not so much a miracle that will save us but chaos and disruption such that everyones focus is shifted from jabs and the pandemic to something else - economic chaos that leads to political chaos that leads to mass unrest that leads to disruption of the power structure. Certain PTB (as it is in their nature) will look to capitalise on developing situations to improve their position and as such the power structure will be disrupted and the cohesion fall away.

It's just a question of holding on tight and dealing with situations as they arise but without compromising on certain key things that helps them build the network and future they want i.e.

• Don't become another node in the vaccine passport infrastructure
  • Don't become another node in the vaccination web (if you can avoid it)
  • Act as a disruptive element to the vibration within your immediate environment i.e. don't be scared to say you don't agree with what's going on and don't shy away from bullies but know when to pull back. It's not about changing anything, it's about showing that not everyone is defeated. Defiance carries a very strong signal.
If what is happening here is reflective of what is happening "above", then that also means there's a "rebel" class above and so we aren't entirely on our own. What I say is that we live in a world controlled by dark forces but if our position is so helpless we all wouldn't be here having these discussions anyways because the darkness would have completely won a long time ago. The fact it hasn't means it can't.

Omikron video game from 1999 featuring David Bowie.

Omikron is a massive city-state in which the people are ruled blindly by an ancient supercomputer and a communist dictator with an iron fist who carries out the computer's orders. Little do the people of Omikron know that a demon lord from the last circle of Hell is the true power behind their land's governance.

Short and relevant video here. The Bowie character describing how the people of Omikron are manipulated puppets ruled over by demons.

Thanks for the heads up David, loved your concert back in '83, hope your doing all right.

The masses will react back to some extent because ultimately there's a limit to which people will agree to be enslaved and there's a limit to which they will agree to their so called freedom being tied to a jab. Remember, at most people have just taken 3 jabs. Let's see if they will agree to take another 3, then another 3 and so forth. Will people remain forever blind to the moving goal posts?

I'd love to believe this but it's difficult to maintain this level of optimism. There's a certain amount of pushback, yes, in fact we've seen probably the largest protests, worldwide, possibly in history over the last several months.

The result? Nothing. The ruling class cares not a bit what the people think. The media simply pretends the protests aren't happening, the zombies remain blissfully unaware of them and stridently committed to whatever the propaganda du jour is, and governments and corporations continue to push ahead without slowing down a bit.

It's worth remembering that the Iraq invasion was preceded by huge antiwar protests, and they made no difference at all.

Here in the US the president has possibly one of the lowest approval ratings in history. Under normal circumstances, his party would be going into panic mode. To the contrary, they don't care in the slightest. That says a lot right there.

I dunno. Maybe just blackpilled right now. My family is trapped in a dictatorship, most of them have just shrugged and accepted it, and I haven't seen them in two years and won't for who even knows how much longer. One by one, those around me have succumbed to the brainwashing or just the economic pressure, and gotten the jab, at which point their resistance to all of this seems to melt away. It's hard to see realistically how this ends in a positive way. Hence: we need a miracle.

Omikron video game from 1999 featuring David Bowie.

Short and relevant video here. The Bowie character describing how the people of Omikron are manipulated puppets ruled over by demons.

Thanks for the heads up David, loved your concert back in '83, hope your doing all right.
Just like the arcade game from 2012, Plague Inc, EVOLVED, where OMIKRON (with letter K) spreads from South Afrika[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-072132_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-072132_Telegram.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20211201-072145_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-072145_Telegram.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 24
This is just fantastic guys. Bild, one the worst sensationalist newspapers in Germany(comparable to the Sun in the UK), actually brought up something that should wake up more people.

BILD may still be sensationalist but ever since Springer Corp. sold a majority of stocks to KKR two years ago the paper has made a sensational about-turn to being the only government critical media outlet on the official market.

The question is how they can so quickly transform all these people to follow the agenda without protest. I mean, it can't be that there are Men in Black knocking on all their doors before a decision is made. There must be some other very efficient way with which they can convince all of them. And it is probably not monetary in nature.

I'd say the efficient way of having them all toe the line is the selection process their handlers carry out long before these people attain prominence.

I'm sure everyone of our ruling characters has something important to hide - offenses, bribes, manipulation. Whatever.
Just imagine what they must have on Angela Merkel, a former communist East German youth leader who used to enjoy privileges back at the time that only a Stasi informant could have enjoyed...

Now that their PTB overlords are getting nervous we can expect them to apply every kind of threat or bribe to make these people fulfill their task in accomplishing totalitarianism.

I'd love to believe this but it's difficult to maintain this level of optimism. There's a certain amount of pushback, yes, in fact we've seen probably the largest protests, worldwide, possibly in history over the last several months.

The result? Nothing. The ruling class cares not a bit what the people think. The media simply pretends the protests aren't happening, the zombies remain blissfully unaware of them and stridently committed to whatever the propaganda du jour is, and governments and corporations continue to push ahead without slowing down a bit.

It's worth remembering that the Iraq invasion was preceded by huge antiwar protests, and they made no difference at all.

Here in the US the president has possibly one of the lowest approval ratings in history. Under normal circumstances, his party would be going into panic mode. To the contrary, they don't care in the slightest. That says a lot right there.

I dunno. Maybe just blackpilled right now. My family is trapped in a dictatorship, most of them have just shrugged and accepted it, and I haven't seen them in two years and won't for who even knows how much longer. One by one, those around me have succumbed to the brainwashing or just the economic pressure, and gotten the jab, at which point their resistance to all of this seems to melt away. It's hard to see realistically how this ends in a positive way. Hence: we need a miracle.
I wouldn't lose hope so quickly.

I tell you what I'd take hope in - there are certain things that are pretty much written in stone.

• There will always be people who resist. These people will be more than they can imprison, fine, or otherwise suppress out of existence.
  • If you were to do nothing yourself as an individual, it doesn't matter, these other people will do something and that will always create certain events to occur. The events won't stop - the protests, the dissent, the defiance etc. The PTB can ignore it, can cheat in elections but that won't change anything because these people will always act out what is in their nature - to resist.
  • If we were doomed, we'd have been doomed a long time ago already because there have been better times to really suppress and capture humanity. The fact this hasn't happened means there's something that has stopped it from happening. That something is part of our hope.
One of the reasons that this situation is continuing as it is for the time being is because the PTB are able to maintain the lifestyle of enough people despite the tanking economies. However, once a certain threshold is passed and people are actually worse off, then the tune of "compliance" will change. The question is how long can the economies be propped up for and will people's lives and prospects improve or are we going to see a decline? I think it's the more fundamental aspects that will bring them down.

Also, if the agenda is depopulation, at some point people will realise it's happening. That is unless they plan on killing the majority all at once. If it's reducing life spans or reducing fertility etc, people will realise too at some point. There's no line to cross that means they "won". At any point the tide can turn and to stop this they must expend more and more energy, become more and more paranoid. It's really all inevitable really - a question of when, not if.

I mean, just watch it happen in real time.

Back
Top Bottom