Crimea. The road home - Крым. Путь на Родину

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just a note to all the Russian speaking people, that this documentary is going to be aired on this Sunday, in 22:00 Moscow time.

https://youtu.be/1oPAlYeINZ0

It will be one hour into the weekly SOTT radio show, but probably will be shared on YT rather soon after that. Not sure if it will be aired on Russia 1 or Russia 24, but you can watch both of them here.

Keit, вы как то говорили не только мне, но и другим, что на Русском форуме необходимо переводить то что написал на английский, так как основной язык форума именно на это языке, почему Вы сами этого не делаете?

в смысле не дублируете все свои сообщения на русском?!

I am sorry, Roman, but were you trying to be "smart", or dare I say "passive aggressive" here? That's why you didn't translate your own posts into English? Perhaps I misunderstood your intention?

The simple fact is, and as we talked about it numerous times, this entire forum, including this section, is in English. The Russian section, as was explained numerous times, is for clarifications only. Meaning, that we should all try to communicate in English. And those that can't speak in English, out of courtesy to most of other forum members should at least try and do google translation.

Here's the post again.

ответ прям как у школьников...
а ты, а вот ты, а потом я, я....
я не диктую здесь правила, но некоторые из нас начали это делать сразу же при создании этого подфорума.
до свидания, более мне тут ловить нечего.

answer just like schoolchildren ...
and you, and here you are, and then I, I ....
I do not dictate the rules here, but some of us have begun to do so immediately upon the creation of this sub-forums.
goodbye, I more then catch nothing.

Roman задал вопрос, вопроса о анализе его намерениях не было.

Roman не парся, это девушка, а слово девушка эвфемизм на слово эгоизм.
Я сомневаюсь, что может существовать группа для познания которая будет включать XX.

Roman asked the question, and the question of analyzing the intentions was not.
I doubt that there may be a group for knowledge which will include XX.

Thank you Keit for the information, but unfortunately since i will be working at that time, i will not watch it, but still i think maybe will be possible to watch it online aftrwards? Maybe on youtube or on the russian news site? Will keep an eye on it. :)

uiiec said:

Я сомневаюсь, что может существовать группа для познания которая будет включать XX.

uiiec, this comment was out of line and unacceptable. (You did not translate the whole thing, by the way.) It shows a total lack of respect, not to mention a total lack of understanding of this forum and most basic rules of decency and hospitality. Have you read the forum rules?

Approaching Infinity said:
uiiec said:

uiiec, this comment was out of line and unacceptable. (You did not translate the whole thing, by the way.) It shows a total lack of respect, not to mention a total lack of understanding of this forum and most basic rules of decency and hospitality. Have you read the forum rules?

The line that uiiec didn't translate into English goes as follows:

Roman, don't bother: she is a girl and the word "girl" is a euphemism for egoism.

uiiec, with this line and with the bolded part above you've just insulted both all female and male Forumers at once. In case you don't understand why your post is extremely offensive:

1) the word "girl" is NOT a euphemism for egoism, and
2) this Forum DOES include brilliant men.

Roman, what was your point here?
Роман, что вы хотели этим сказать?

I do not dictate the rules here, but some of us have begun to do so immediately upon the creation of this sub-forums.

It seems that you were overloaded with rage, offense or something elese? Do you realize your projecting?
Кажется, вы были наполнены яростью и обидой или чем-то еще. Вы видите ваше проецирование?

I remember a notification to translate ru-en, but where did you see notification to translate en-ru? Hm?
Я помню напоминание о переводе рус-анг, но где вы видели напоминание переводить анг-рус, м?

Once you asked about need to translate Russan comments in English and you've been aswered:
Однажды вы спросили о необходимости переводить Русские комментарии на Английский и вам ответили:

Keit said:
Well, because the purpose of the Russian section isn't for discussions in Russian per se, but for clarifications and questions from those, who do not know English that well yet, and also for translations and such. The aim of the forum is to be able to share and communicate with everyone, including people, who speak other languages than Russian. Also, if you do choose to speak Russian, and it's basically ok to do so, it is externally considered to include English translation.

Ну, целью Русского раздела являются не обсуждения на Русском как таковые, но для уточнений и вопросов (обсуждаемых на форуме, насколько я понимаю) для тех, кто еще не достаточно хорошо знает английский язык[...]

If you had asked a question about Forum issue you would recieve an answer in Russian. Do you participate Forum's discussions?
Если бы вы спросили вопрос касательно материала на Форуме вы бы получили ответ на Русском. Вы участвуете в обсуждениях на Форуме?

You should realize that not each of us everytime remember (and has time) about need to translate in Russian (when there's really no need to do that) because as far as you can see the most of Russkies understand English either on their own or with translators.
Вам следует понять, что не каждый из нас постоянно помнит( и имеет время) о необходимости переводить на Русский (когда в этом действительно нет необходимости), поскольку, как вы можете видеть, большинство Русских понимает Английский либо сами, либо с помощью переводчика.

uiiec said:

I think Roman not asked a question but accused Keit. Whether you see any difference? I don't exclude I'm wrong.
Я думаю Roman не задал вопрос, но обвинил Keit. Видите ли вы разницу? Я не исключаю что я неправ.

Well, you always have a prospect to find "better group" out of your house. I suppose you tried to do that. By the way, what XX means?
Ну, у вас всегда есть перспектива найти "лучшую группу" за пределами вашего дома. Я предполагаю вы пробовали это сделать. Кстати, что означает XX?

Guys, really, are there important things that you think you miss without having Ru translations of comments? Ot it's just the matter of principle? If so, why don't you want to put a bit of efforts to have them?
Ребят, на самом деле, существуют ли важные вещи, которые, как вы думаете, вы теряете не имея Русского перевода комментариев? Если так - почему вы не хотите приложить немного усилий чтобы получить их?

I do not think that to translate a couple of English phrases (which Kate wrote) it takes a lot of time and effort!
Roman, good luck in finding a men's club. :cool2:

Я не думаю, что перевести пару английских фраз (которые Кейт написала в первом посте здесь) занимает много времени и усилий.
Роман, удачи в поиске мужского клуба.

Keit said:
Niall said:
So русском, what did Vlad the Awesome say?

It was broadcasted at the time of the SOTT radio show, so haven't watched it yet. Will be watching it today.

Here's the video: [link]

Thanks for the link Keit, I've just watched it: the film is very interesting. The history of Crimean Spring was told by all major participants of those events from many various angles and levels: the people of Crimea, the army, the fleet, the government, the militia, volunteers, et al.

Putin disclosed details of many secret operations guided by him personally.

One such operation was the rescue of Yanukovich: after he called Putin and asked him to save his life, Putin spent all night long to evacuate him using all means available (it was ground/air/sea operation). In the morning when they finally managed to deliver Yanukovich to a safe place, Putin told his colleagues (participants of the operation) that there was no other choice but to return Crimea back to Russia.

Another interesting moment was the famous Donald Cook episode: as it occurs those were not the Russian jets that scared DC's crew. It was actually the new system that Russia delivered to Crimea when NATO ships headed towards the Black Sea: the Bastion complex. Putin says it is unique and the most effective shore defence system existing. And so when Bastion switched on its ultrasonic Monolite radar station, DC quickly retreated. When asked about the jets, Putin smiled and answered that it was actually "unauthorized hooliganism" on the part of the pilots.

He also revealed many other interesting facts. Hopefully the film will soon be available in English too so that everyone could watch it.

Siberia said:
When asked about the jets, Putin smiled and answered that it was actually "unauthorized hooliganism" on the part of the pilots.

:cool:

Siberia said:
Hopefully the film will soon be available in English too so that everyone could watch it.

Yeah, maybe The Saker's followers are on it.

Back
Top Bottom