Crimea. The road home - Крым. Путь на Родину

Persej said:
Yes, I also really liked this documentary. I hope that Russians will continue to make such interesting documentaries about world affairs. :)

Actually, they do a lot of similarly interesting documentaries or projects, particularly recently due to Western propaganda. The problem is, most of the stuff doesn't get to be translated into English, which is unfortunate, considering the fact, that it's not Russian but others that need to fear those facts.

Keit said:
Actually, they do a lot of similarly interesting documentaries or projects, particularly recently due to Western propaganda. The problem is, most of the stuff doesn't get to be translated into English, which is unfortunate, considering the fact, that it's not Russian but others that need to fear those facts.

Well Russians should do something about it. Since we got Sputnik in Serbian this year we have two new documentaries translated - "Why" and this about Crimea. If Russians at least translated all their movies into English I'm sure many other people would translate them into other languages.

Americans and Brits have a lot of good documentaries but some topics are certainly too much dangerous to talk about in their countries so this is where Russians could step in to fill the gap.

Today i finally watched the Documentary, first of all Keit i want to thank you once more for informing us about such a great documentary. It is filmed very professionally, objectively, it's a must watch documentary, it's about the struggle of the normal human beings against savage psychopaths who took over the country and wanted to destroy them just because they are speaking Russian and are Russian friendly people, as Putin said in the documentary, the move to accept Crimea to be part of the Russian Federation, it wasn't a move for expansion purposes it was because that was what Crimean people wanted and because they were in real danger, frightened by heartless monsters, they the Russians had to take all the necessary measures to protect them and thanks to that Crimeans didn't had the same fate as the people from East of Ukraine. What i liked very much in this documentary is that it shows how basically all the Crimeans with the Russians worked together as One Organism, very organized, coordinated, ready to sacrifice themself for defending their loved ones and their country, the nature of such a People's Will Power is almost impossible to breakdown or corrupt, apparently the ukrainians didn't expect to encounter such a force of resistance from the part of the Crimean citizens(with a little support from Russia), even today the ukranians are going nuts and can't accept that the Crimean citizens won't pay for their treason(from the point of view of a twisted psychopathic mind) and that they can't do nothing about it.

FWIW, the VPE team announced that their German version (subs and captions) has been released:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38f_1427834463

Back
Top Bottom