Crystal Requests!

IMPORTANT: If you haven't ordered crystals yet and are planning on doing so, please use this online form:

FOTCM Crystal Request

@Scottie made it for us, and it's way more practical than my home-made PDF using a free piece of software. :lol: :whistle:

Ho I saw you post too late. I filled out your homemade form this afternoon :nuts:
Anyway it's done and thanks to the team for this great organization !

I'm happy, grateful and excited to get extra crystals !! 😍🙏:hug2:

Being connected to you all is a great relief, in those weird times even more !

IMPORTANT: If you haven't ordered crystals yet and are planning on doing so, please use this online form:

FOTCM Crystal Request

@Scottie made it for us, and it's way more practical than my home-made PDF using a free piece of software. :lol: :whistle:

Just a note that Formidabl.io is not some kind of 3rd-party service we are using - it's our new site running on the same server as this forum.

That means none of your private data is ever sent to anyone except FOTCM. Which is nice!

I have just emailed the FOTCM Crystal Request form. My donation is in money order form. Will send to the Otto, NC address tomorrow. The form was very easy to use, thank you Scottie! And much gratitude to you, Chu, for all the energy you are putting into this for us. I get a little thrill in my chest everytime I think about receiving my first set of crystals.

I have a couple of questions, I think someone asked it, but I just want to make sure, instead of extra crytsals for myself can I order it for another loved one? And is it okay for example if I order it for my dad, he works on a container ship and he's a few months on it so is it okay if he carries it with him there? What if someone loses their crystal?

I have a couple of questions, I think someone asked it, but I just want to make sure, instead of extra crytsals for myself can I order it for another loved one?

Yes, you can. Just add a note with their details on the "Loved ones" section, and leave one of the extras for you blank.

And is it okay for example if I order it for my dad, he works on a container ship and he's a few months on it so is it okay if he carries it with him there?

Definitely!

What if someone loses their crystal?

They ask for a replacement if they miss it.
:-)

I don't like asking without first explaining, so sorry for this longish post:

As those of you who have read both session threads linked to at the beginning of this thread know, the charging process alone takes a lot of time and energy, and that's just the beginning. After that comes the selection, which involves Laura reading all your details out loud, and each crystal being picked up with the help of the Cs, individually. Then, we have to make sure to label everything correctly. Then, to wrap each individual crystal in a silk pouch, with its label, so that you know what it is. Then, packing with protection for shipping. And the extra booklets, data entering, etc. etc.

Laura described the process here, with pictures: Session 7 May 2016
I gave more details here: Session 7 May 2016
(The entire 7 may 2016 session thread should be read, really)

NOW, the thing is that because it's the Cs helping select, some people will notice that they receive not quite what they ordered. Sometimes the Cs decide that the person needs more help (thus, more crystals and/or bigger crystals). So far, we have done 30 requests in the last few days, and I can tell you that many people seem to need extra help/crystals. Others don't, and in fact, they may get one less than they asked for because their purpose is already covered in one of their other crystals.

Overall, by the time we are ready to ship them, we've noticed that the packages are heavier and with more crystals than expected (not all, but many of them!), which increases by quite a bit the amount of time & energy spent, and the cost of shipping (which, coindicentally, the Post Office has recently increased as well). As it is, we are barely breaking even, because many people aren't able to afford the full donation. SO, if any of you can comfortably donate a little extra, we would be very grateful! Note that I said "comfortably". Only do it if you can (we know that many people don't have a lot to spare these days), and if to you the crystals are valuable. It would help us tremendously!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :hug2:

I don't like asking without first explaining, so sorry for this longish post:

As those of you who have read both session threads linked to at the beginning of this thread know, the charging process alone takes a lot of time and energy, and that's just the beginning. After that comes the selection, which involves Laura reading all your details out loud, and each crystal being picked up with the help of the Cs, individually. Then, we have to make sure to label everything correctly. Then, to wrap each individual crystal in a silk pouch, with its label, so that you know what it is. Then, packing with protection for shipping. And the extra booklets, data entering, etc. etc.

Laura described the process here, with pictures: Session 7 May 2016
I gave more details here: Session 7 May 2016
(The entire 7 may 2016 session thread should be read, really)

NOW, the thing is that because it's the Cs helping select, some people will notice that they receive not quite what they ordered. Sometimes the Cs decide that the person needs more help (thus, more crystals and/or bigger crystals). So far, we have done 30 requests in the last few days, and I can tell you that many people seem to need extra help/crystals. Others don't, and in fact, they may get one less than they asked for because their purpose is already covered in one of their other crystals.

Overall, by the time we are ready to ship them, we've noticed that the packages are heavier and with more crystals than expected (not all, but many of them!), which increases by quite a bit the amount of time & energy spent, and the cost of shipping (which, coindicentally, the Post Office has recently increased as well). As it is, we are barely breaking even, because many people aren't able to afford the full donation. SO, if any of you can comfortably donate a little extra, we would be very grateful! Note that I said "comfortably". Only do it if you can (we know that many people don't have a lot to spare these days), and if to you the crystals are valuable. It would help us tremendously!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :hug2:
If you have some additional money, it will be worthy to add for this project. Somebody who hadn't got experience with crystal will not regret it, also can empower the entire community, thanks to that. Soon, money will be meaningless anyway, "savings" will be history.

Back
Top Bottom