Crystal Requests!

I don't like asking without first explaining, so sorry for this longish post:

As those of you who have read both session threads linked to at the beginning of this thread know, the charging process alone takes a lot of time and energy, and that's just the beginning. After that comes the selection, which involves Laura reading all your details out loud, and each crystal being picked up with the help of the Cs, individually. Then, we have to make sure to label everything correctly. Then, to wrap each individual crystal in a silk pouch, with its label, so that you know what it is. Then, packing with protection for shipping. And the extra booklets, data entering, etc. etc.

Laura described the process here, with pictures: Session 7 May 2016
I gave more details here: Session 7 May 2016
(The entire 7 may 2016 session thread should be read, really)

NOW, the thing is that because it's the Cs helping select, some people will notice that they receive not quite what they ordered. Sometimes the Cs decide that the person needs more help (thus, more crystals and/or bigger crystals). So far, we have done 30 requests in the last few days, and I can tell you that many people seem to need extra help/crystals. Others don't, and in fact, they may get one less than they asked for because their purpose is already covered in one of their other crystals.

Overall, by the time we are ready to ship them, we've noticed that the packages are heavier and with more crystals than expected (not all, but many of them!), which increases by quite a bit the amount of time & energy spent, and the cost of shipping (which, coindicentally, the Post Office has recently increased as well). As it is, we are barely breaking even, because many people aren't able to afford the full donation. SO, if any of you can comfortably donate a little extra, we would be very grateful! Note that I said "comfortably". Only do it if you can (we know that many people don't have a lot to spare these days), and if to you the crystals are valuable. It would help us tremendously!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :hug2:

I hope people realize the energy involved with the above; it's not infinite.

I can't speak for the Chateau, but please be considerate in your requests/demands. I sense there's been a rush lately and the balance of energy is getting out of whack.

To quote the energy involved:
[...]

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.

Thank you, @LongCloud !

I have replied to several of you privately, but I'm repeating it here for future reference:

1. If you are ordering a first set, there is no point in adding an extra request for a dream stone. It's already included and it would be superfluous (unless you have very specific problems to report). Remember that the basic package contains a personal crystal, a water crystal, a home crystal and a dream stone.

b. No more than 3 loved ones, please! [ ADDED: And that means, ONE crystal per loved one. ] Only add a 4th one if you forgo one of your extras. Someone just sent a request for 26 loved ones! And while I'm happy to hear that they have so many people who would be glad to receive a crystal, we simply cannot do it. We don't have enough charged crystals at the moment, and we want to give everyone the opportunity. So, please don't send more requests than that, and wait till later when we announce that we have more.

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
As it is, we are barely breaking even, because many people aren't able to afford the full donation. SO, if any of you can comfortably donate a little extra, we would be very grateful! Note that I said "comfortably". Only do it if you can (we know that many people don't have a lot to spare these days), and if to you the crystals are valuable. It would help us tremendously!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :hug2:
Hi Сhu! I just sent a little extra help for crystals to those who find it more difficult to send a donation. Or by post, as you decide. Please see if the transfer is visible in paypal. Sorry for the incorrect english, translate with google :).

Just sent another extra so all can receive.

I'm feeling slightly guilty that you guys are drowning in requests. I hope you just take the time that it needs without draining yourselves.
I thank you so much.:love:
Ditto, hope it helps somewhat, I'm also keen on balancing the energy between us and beyond that to bring a positive and joyous outcome for all with our crystal project here. Thank you so much from me as well :hug2: 🙏💗

Thank you Chu for everything. Thank you Laura. Thank you all of you. Thank you dears C's for their help. It is a huge STO work you are all doing. We will wait patiently for the Crystals. Thank you to explain to us how these crystals are in a sort of way conceived. Thank you, thank you.

( I just had a Déjà-vu just now, strange.)

Thank you Chu for everything. Thank you Laura. Thank you all of you. Thank you dears C's for their help. It is a huge STO work you are all doing. We will wait patiently for the Crystals. Thank you to explain to us how these crystals are in a sort of way conceived. Thank you, thank you.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. What a gift, to have such an impeccable example set for us.

I sent it again, when I click send on Crystal Form it says 'You don't have permission to access this form.' So I don't know if it is because of that or something else.

I modified the anti-spam measures on the form so that hopefully, it will be a bit more friendly.

It's always a delicate balance between keeping out the evil people, and letting the good ones through!

😉

Back
Top Bottom