Crystal Requests!

Because that is how people are treated here ... and I just told the sarcastically thinking of mee too to be a "little people" ... there is the hierarchy of us who are impossible to improve and always wrong, and them who are here always right and only one who can tell us what to do - can't you see the parallel with for example governments and other authorities around?

There's a world of a difference between a hierarchy and an organisation that has elders, and if solarmind hasn't managed to grasp that concept since 2015 then I'd risk a guess there's little hope for her to ever grasp it.
Cant, you see that you don't have the right image about yourself? Can you put yourself in other's shoes for a moment and try to see how others see you. Then you will understand what is going on.
Nobody is treated badly here. We are networking and working on ourselves. This is the basic thing. Work on yourself.
You applied for private board years ago and you were not admitted. Have you asked why? Or the others are always wrong, or they treat you badly, or they hate you?
No, nothing from that. The problem is inside you. Search there and find the real reason.
Maybe I am a little more direct, sorry, but this is the shortest and simplest way to tell what I see.

If you have any problems and you want help, open a thread, ask for help, and see the responses from the forum members, think about them. They will give you just a better inside view of the problem, different perspectives on the same subject and maybe you will find a solution.

It doesn't appear that the Fellowship have used personal addresses, to me, TheTodd - only Postal Code regions?

In my case (assuming there's only one set of crystals in the immediate area) quite a broad identifier.

View attachment 39804

Could that represent the anomoly?
My one is accurate for the address that I was at when I got my first set of crystals. Close enough for horseshoes 😁

solarmind, maybe you should start with the basics and re-read The Wave?
@solarmind

I would like to add, as it is the Cassiopaea Forum, then we should be responsible for utilizing the basic ideas that Cassiopaeans give us, like the STO and Free Will. And this is not New Age's esoteric. These are objective principles that can be observable, examinated, and conscious, and the self-controlled struggle can be made to maintain the correct expected (in the Work) behavior.

In my writings in this Forum, even me gives clear examples that it is something to extract out and apply, thanks to analytical thinking and next, use self-control for utilizing these principles. But, when somebody makes accusations not based on the Truth, demanding (not Asking), behaving on self-importance, and expecting a special treat - all of these are SERVICE TO SELF.

This community is for people who choose to learn how to Service To Others and respect Free Will. And this should be the beginning of everything. When somebody does not behave in the STO manner, you should understand that others will be resisted before you.

I admit that I and others aren't perfect. Yes, this is true. But notice @solarmind difference, when somebody behaves in the way that is not the colinear with the Spirit of the Community, and it is appointed to such person, then that person gets on the self the discomfort of the situation and seek another way of behavior to rehabilitate himself/herself (STO attitude), while you do something otherwise, you go back behind the moat, go to the tower, and throw arrows on us (STS), and even if we aren't perfect nothing shouldn't give you excuses to do something like that. Also, the next feature of the STO Candidates is: do not make excuses for wrong behaviour.

That's cool! By coincidence [or maybe not :) ] I was indeed thinking today how/what can I give to others on this community and outside too. I even made a short list with that xD. Nothing impressive, but something at least.

Is there any specific place of the forum in which I could ask/share those thoughts? Or is it better to be assessed first to see if one is suitable for the private board?

Nice coincidence ! You are more than welcome to start your own thread, and discuss or ask whatever you wish to share. Sometimes just by the act of sharing, even if the "list" doesn't seem impressive to you, you could be helping someone find motivation too. :-)As for the private board, both things go together: becoming a member of FOTCM, and being active on the forum.

Actually I have moved some years ago but there is no marker on my old address, not even close.
Funny thing is, there is a marker exactly 250 meters north of my location - actually I can see it through my window and it looks like a proper address and not a mistake.
It would be a shame if not all crystals are marked on the map.

Notice that, like gnosisphobia remarked, the location only contains zip codes and cities. I didn't want to add the specific address for privacy reasons. That's you on the map, then. "Close enough for horse shoes". Unless people disagree, I think it's better to leave it that way. The idea was to have a rough visual map.

Wow... Amazing!!

@Chu Is it possible to sent crystals to Colombia? If so, I would like to know how much does it cost. Also, I would like to order a replacement of my personal crystal (It broke) so, as soon as I get an answer, I will make the donation, and submit the form :-)

Thank you so much!❤️

Yes, jhonny, no problem for sending to Colombia, and the suggested donation is the same regardless of the location.

Hello Chu,
my question is a little delicate but here it is. I asked for my first set of crystals with two extras for two people very dear to my heart, my mother and my sister. Our relationship has often been difficult, very "Karpman's triangle" but I always thought that we would manage to get out of it and into something authentic. Offering a crystal to my sister went without saying for me but the day I confirmed the information, she told me that she wanted to cut the ties with my mother and me. She seems to be moving down a path that takes her away from me and that I can't go any further down. I don't know if I can ever give her this crystal. I don't know what to do. Send the crystal to her anyway, keep it for better days. I am embarrassed to mobilize energies for someone who refuses them. She seems so closed to me... Thank you for your lighting.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Aniram! This is my suggestion: Your sister has chosen a path for her own reasons, and the best you can do is respect her free will. The timing is very interesting, and to me that says that she really wouldn't want a crystal from you. So, in my opinion, we should cancel that request, and only send you yours and your mother's. In the future, you can always ask us for a crystal for your sister if she decides she wants to be part of your life. But in the meantime, forcing anything would have the opposite effect.

Notice that, like gnosisphobia remarked, the location only contains zip codes and cities. I didn't want to add the specific address for privacy reasons. That's you on the map, then. "Close enough for horse shoes". Unless people disagree, I think it's better to leave it that way. The idea was to have a rough visual map.
So that means one marker can represent more than one crystal and our network is somewhat larger. Nice.

Je suis vraiment désolé d'entendre ça, Aniram! Voici ma suggestion: votre sœur a choisi une voie pour ses propres raisons, et le mieux que vous puissiez faire est de respecter son libre arbitre. Le timing est très intéressant, et pour moi, cela dit qu'elle ne voudrait vraiment pas un cristal de votre part. Donc, à mon avis, nous devrions annuler cette demande et ne vous envoyer que la vôtre et celle de votre mère. À l'avenir, vous pourrez toujours nous demander un cristal pour votre sœur si elle décide qu'elle veut faire partie de votre vie. Mais en attendant, forcer quoi que ce soit aurait l'effet inverse.
Thank you for your attention and wisdom. You comfort me :-)

So that means one marker can represent more than one crystal and our network is somewhat larger. Nice.

Yes, I think so. Each dot represents a crystal set, without counting 4 per person or extras. I'll add loved ones later. I think it's also not taking into account people living in the same location. It just added one dot for those. Don't know how to make it fancier yet. :-(

Thank you for your attention and wisdom. You comfort me :-)

You're welcome, Aniram! Feel free to post more about it on the forum if you need to network. And for now, I've cancelled your sister's crystal request.

At first I didn't want to share it officially because I wasn't sure :-[ , but after Chu asked me to do so and there might be someone who likes it and could use it to help sing for the Crystals.... I always think about how to compensate for this great gift from the chateau crew and that's why I recorded this song yesterday. With the app smule you have the possibility to record your own voice twice to sing a two-part song. I did this yesterday for the crew... here the result:

just from the heart to give back at least some kind of energy. It is in two voices and both voices are me. In the beginning I couldn't make such a big connection to the song, but since I know the great lyrics of Laura, it feels right. Thank you very much for your work and if there is anything I can do from a distance let me know.

Yours Mililea :flowers:

Be careful with that mindset. Many more are collinear than you think or know about.
:huh: Meaning? I don't quite get it. Nobody said that we know how many collinear people are out there, and Ant22 was referring to the private board in particular. My own post didn't state anything close to what you seem to be implying. In fact, it was the opposite: to try and encourage those who are collinear, but whom we don't know. But maybe I misunderstood you.

I might have missed something, nothing you said Chu was in context in my post.

I was admonishing Ant22 for implying that only people in the private board were "collinear".

I think we're on the same wavelength here. Maybe I'm wrong.

post-edit: I see why my previous quote might have looked like I was quoting you Chu, out of context. I'm sorry, didn't mean that at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom