Crystal Requests!

Hi @Chu! I was also wondering about our crystals. I placed the order in october if im nota mistaken and haven't recieved them. I wonder if there was delay with the mail service.

Thank you!

Hi Marina, Chu can confirm your order specifically, but she said above that if you received an email confirming your order has been received then you are still on the list:

Correct! :-) Anyone else who wishes to know, feel free to ask. However, if you already received an email from me (Juliana) confirming that we had received your request (that should be everyone who ordered before February 22nd), then it means you are still on the list. So, no worries. If you DIDN'T get any email, then you'd better check with us in case we didn't receive your request.

I ordered crystals on 10/22/20. Payment for $50 went through Paypal/credit card on that day, but I have not yet received crystals or an email acknowledging my order. Would you like me to fill out the form again (can't remember which form I filled out initially) or just continue waiting?

Hi @Chu! I was also wondering about our crystals. I placed the order in october if im nota mistaken and haven't recieved them. I wonder if there was delay with the mail service.

Thank you!

You are both on the list already.:-)
Strange, you're the second and third person not to have received my emails, but I have them as sent.

Fyi, some of your requests from October&November were also put on hold, because towards the end, we didn't have many home crystals left. So, the girls decided to make you wait longer, but it's only so that you get nicer ones from this new batch and the Cs can have a bigger choice when selecting. :love:

I do not know if this is correct to do here but I am at a loss trying to send a message through sott.net . I sent a donation in November of 2020 for crystal order and have heard nothing. I filled out the order form and sent it to Scratch Branch Rd,NC. I have received a recite for the money but nothing has been said or notified about the crystal order . My email has changed but not until recently . I still live at the same place and address is the same so this is the only way I believe I have left to do a follow up - it is probably some thing I did or omitted - so I do not know who will read this but I hope the right people do. My old email is null and void. The new one is my last name combined with first name and initial at gmail. So what do I do next ? If some reads this and can give help I sure would appreciate it - thank you .

I do not know if this is correct to do here but I am at a loss trying to send a message through sott.net . I sent a donation in November of 2020 for crystal order and have heard nothing. I filled out the order form and sent it to Scratch Branch Rd,NC. I have received a recite for the money but nothing has been said or notified about the crystal order . My email has changed but not until recently . I still live at the same place and address is the same so this is the only way I believe I have left to do a follow up - it is probably some thing I did or omitted - so I do not know who will read this but I hope the right people do. My old email is null and void. The new one is my last name combined with first name and initial at gmail. So what do I do next ? If some reads this and can give help I sure would appreciate it - thank you .
Indeed! You are also on the list, but the email I sent you bounced back, and I didn't have your new one. Could you send me a PM with the right one, please? That way I'll be able to let you know when they've been shipped. Thanks.

Strange, you're the second and third person not to have received my emails, but I have them as sent.

Fyi, some of your requests from October&November were also put on hold, because towards the end, we didn't have many home crystals left. So, the girls decided to make you wait longer, but it's only so that you get nicer ones from this new batch and the Cs can have a bigger choice when selecting. :love:

Thank you for your response Chu. :flowers:

Hallo Chu. i did not get a mail, filled out the form, can't see when. Will you please check for me?

Alright - great news and I will be glad to send you my new email if I new what PM (evening means ?} so when I receive instructions as to how to send my new email address I will be glad to - Happy Hop-Along Cassidy - here = but I trust this might be OK - new Email is [deleted by mod for privacy]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chu, I just want to let you know that you sent me an email on Dec. 4/20 that my crystal order had been shipped, but I still haven't received them yet. Should I be concerned that they may have been 'lost' in the mail?

Reactions: Chu
Hallo Chu. i did not get a mail, filled out the form, can't see when. Will you please check for me?

You are on the list too! :-) You were sent the email on Oct28.

Alright - great news and I will be glad to send you my new email if I new what PM (evening means ?} so when I receive instructions as to how to send my new email address I will be glad to - Happy Hop-Along Cassidy - here = but I trust this might be OK - new Email is [deleted by mod for privacy]

Thanks. I deleted your email addy from your post, so that you don't start getting a bunch of spam email. But I have it now, thanks. And PM is private message (or conversation on our new forum), the little envelope icon top right of the page).

@Chu, I just want to let you know that you sent me an email on Dec. 4/20 that my crystal order had been shipped, but I still haven't received them yet. Should I be concerned that they may have been 'lost' in the mail?

Not really. We've been noticing HUGE delays in the mail due to covidiocy, but we haven't lost any packages yet. They just take an awful long time to arrive! So, if you don't mind waiting a little longer, they should reach you in March. If they don't, please let us know!

Given that several of you never got my emails, next time I'll post here a list of forum names as soon as we've shipped your crystals. Maybe that will help.

Thanks a bunch, Chu. Don't mind waiting, especially for that reason. Pretty sure things like this take a lot of time and energy. Wanted to be sure my request had not slipped through the cracks. Your efforts are much appreciated.

To those of you who have been wondering since my last update:

Laura, Andromeda and Artemis recently started charging this next batch of crystals. Remember that it's a long process. But, if everything goes according to plan, the selection phase should restart in about 2-3 weeks. As usual, we'll let you know as soon as your crystals have been shipped. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom