Crystal Requests!

I haven't yet gotten my sleep cycle under control.. working on it. These days I have such late/interrupted sleep, I usually don't remember my dreams anywhere near as much as I used to. Since starting to keep my dream stone under my pillow though, they seem to be getting increasingly vivid.. I've had a few lately of the kind of quality where you wake up feeling really refreshed and energised all day long.

(Last night it was like, I was orbiting a futuristic, planet-wide city - but one that felt like it was *good*. All beautiful buildings with huge parks interspersed everywhere, and transparent sky roads weaving through it all.. some kind of utopian thing like you might see in a 1960s illustration of someone's idea of a space habitat, except it was a whole planet.. My viewpoint was orbiting it and periodically flying down to certain points, on some kind of quest. Haven't had a dream like that in years...)

I am very unhappy, among other things I had my water crystal with me on holiday and now I can't find it... :-(

I have searched all pockets, compartments, trouser pockets etc and I am desperate...

I can understand that it would like to stay in Italy :whistle:, but I am really sad about it and I hope maybe someone will find it and take care of it... @Chu , is it possible to order a new one via the form?:-/

Yesterday the crystal was lost somewhere - we looked for it everywhere but couldn't find it . I just ordered a new one for my girlfriend. Transaction number: 20671164480699326

It might be very possible that I've missed it somewhere here or is it in private section but I have to ask, please.
Is there any kind of recomended list of other songs for our crystals except 'In the garden' ?
I would be very happy to know some more. Thank you :flowers:

I have received my crystals!!! I’m so happy!! Thank you!!
It turns out that the box where the crystals came was a little larger than my mailbox size (which is not that small) but it’s like a little locker size, so the delivery guy instead of leaving a note or let me know, he just returned them back the first time around without any notice! :mad: This time around I had to pick them up at the post office because they let me know! (Thank god) and in good timing cuz next week I’ll be traveling to NY for a week and will give the crystals to my family!

I have a question; I noticed that there is a replacement for a personal crystal! I do recall I requested the dream stone for replacement but (and I could be wrong) did I request a personal replacement or it was something that Laura and the girls felt that I needed? I have two personal crystals and actually one of them has a crack that appeared over time which makes me think that could have asked for a replacement but I can’t see the original form I sent so that’s why I’m not sure. And if I didn’t request it then I’m surprised (in a good way) that they felt I needed one!
Putting that on a side, can I carry the 3 of them (personals ones) together or just the replacement?

Again, thank you so much for the work on this, I live the crystals!! much blessings to you all!! 💐

Last edited:
This may be an odd question. I just had a CT scan with contrast done at the hospital and had my crystal protection pendant in the pocket of my pants so it went through the test with me! I was really nervous going in, and just having the crystal on me made me feel better. But on the way home, I started to wonder if maybe the scan could have discharged the crystal?

This may be an odd question. I just had a CT scan with contrast done at the hospital and had my crystal protection pendant in the pocket of my pants so it went through the test with me! I was really nervous going in, and just having the crystal on me made me feel better. But on the way home, I started to wonder if maybe the scan could have discharged the crystal?
I want to say no. I think some years back I asked about having gone through an X-Ray metal detector with my crystal. Isn't a CT scan like a bunch of X-Ray particles going through the body? I think the charge of the crystals is even subtler than particles.

I want to say no. I think some years back I asked about having gone through an X-Ray metal detector with my crystal. Isn't a CT scan like a bunch of X-Ray particles going through the body? I think the charge of the crystals is even subtler than particles.
I agree with the above, discharging the Cs crystals happens (only) if exposed to moonlight (for more than just short amount of time) and if '(re)charged' by somebody else (not Laura and girls) with his/her intent/energy (including ourselves).

I went numerous times during these years with my personal protection crystal in the pocket through airport X-ray metal detectors when boarding various flights, and I think that didn't discharged it or disrupted its energy and/or changed its 'purpose' and protection/connection.

I have a question about DIY crystals. I have a small collection from over the years that I decided to clear. Usually how I'd use them is I'd put them in water in the sun all day and then keep them under my pillow or somewhere in or around my bed. Normally I would feel like I get a much better rest, except when I don't put them out in the sun to clear their energy for awhile, after which I start to get nightmares or strange dreams. So think on some level they may be pulling out something entropic, which I think is a good thing, but that means they need to be regularly cleared if they begin to accumulate it. My question is, since I have my C dream rock and personal protection crystal around, I worry if having these "clear" crystals around them a lot will discharge them or pull energy out of them in the same way that I feel like these clear crystals assimilate something also? :huh: Should I do these things on separate nights?

I have a request (not an order) regarding my home crystal which took a 2m (6 ft) dive from a shelf which I was cleaning. It fell on a wooden threshold and I was quite shocked about the possible outcome.

I had never removed it from its sachet before and found a shallow indentation which might be natural and luckily no loose parts. So the big and sturdy crystal seems to have endured the accident pretty well physically.

Do you think that impacts like these could disturb its electromagnetic and spiritual charge?

Back
Top Bottom