Dear Laura, whats going on?

Pashalis said:
Laurentien said:
Pashalis said:
kryon said:
Please pardon my eagerness, since I see these "transcripts", as you choose to call them, not as a gift, but as educational material, required reading for school.
you should be careful with that. I would call it (and I think Laura and others here too)inspiring material that need's to be researched and not just believed.
finally nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!

But a lot as been researched and proofed to help many daily. Maybe check the EE tread and health and diet and start using this inspiring material, knowledge is good to acquire but using it daily is a challenge in itself.

Year a lot has been researched and proofed and it's probably the most accurate channell material ever. But again nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!. so therefore new material has to be researched before you start to use it as knowledge.
I'm practicing EE but not as much as I think I need to.

C's makes lot of comments, but real benefit is derived by reading the books mentioned and researching. There are lot of comments when C's mentioned, we thought they are right and inspiring , but HOW they are right, how many shades to their remarks and how empowering it is to ones knowledge comes only after doing homework of reading books.

kryon said:
Year a lot has been researched and proofed and it's probably the most accurate channell material ever. But again nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!. so therefore new material has to be researched before you start to use it as knowledge.
I'm practicing EE but not as much as I think I need to.

Dear Paschali,

question 1
What is EE

question 2
when a person reads something and it resonates, I don't mean harmony, more like Bartok or Stravinsky, then is that to be ignored?

Caution, as well as discernment. Trungpa revealed the spiritual materialism long ago.
Thank you for your warning and your concern.
Take care

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

question 1: EE is the short form of the Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing and Meditaion Program invented by Laura Knight Jadczyk
you can see the hole program online with a video Introduction to it by Laura here: http://eiriu-eolas.org/
you can olso check the link from Gandalf for more information
question 2: No, but you have to ask yourself why you resonate with it. you understand?

What is it about resonance that makes it necessarily good? I might resonate with Hitler, does that mean I should believe what he says or thinks? Is it possible the fixation with resonance is a self-centered psychology?

I agree with Pashalis, resonance is an avenue to self-knowledge. It is sometimes an enjoyable sensation, and this appeals to the misconception that truth causes good sensations. Truth is impartial to sensation.

Thank you for the link, very interesting.
Breathing, how many times a day do I need to remind my self, especially when driving.
What are my chances of you attempting to answer the second question?

monotonic said:
What is it about resonance that makes it necessarily good? I might resonate with Hitler, does that mean I should believe what he says or thinks?

I'm curious. If someone Did resonate with Hitler, wouldn't it be because they 'would' believe something he says or thinks? Else, what would they be resonating with? I must be missing something. I think 'good' is understood according to the context.

monotonic said:
What is it about resonance that makes it necessarily good? I might resonate with Hitler, does that mean I should believe what he says or thinks? Is it possible the fixation with resonance is a self-centered psychology?
Resonating with something doesn't necessarily mean something is good or bad. It seems to me that the individual may want to consider what one is resonating with and why as Pashalis stated. :)

I would think that the resonance comes first and then in the best situation, one then researches in order to determine whether or not they deem something to be true. At that point, one may be tripped up by their own programs - ways of thinking that if left uncovered keep us from seeing the truth.

Paschalis wrote a statement, which I am thankful for -it challenges me to think.
Ok it comes down to "coincidences" of me stumbling upon the Wave series and then the transcriptions. As soon as I began reading the transcriptions there was a terrible feeling of anticipation, as if I was on the way of an avalanche picking up speed. A dream of two Galaxies colliding came next, then the reverbarations of the monumental praxe, my brain had stopped for awhile, my room- I had to re-orient my self, anyway, what is the Wave, who are the future progenies who speak, it is almost not important as what information that actually makes sence to me(personally), like that quote (gravity is light) who would have thought of that did Laura thought of that, did Arkady, I don't care it simply made my brain stop for a second and the Universe- ah the Universe- it kept on going, but now i had picked up a miniscule of a faster momentum...
How does this makes me resonate? I am thankful that I am not one of these crystal beings all the woowoos hope to be one day because it would have shatterred me.

The problem with ressonance is that as we start down this esoteric/personal development road or quest, we have both parts that ressonate with things that advance you on the path, and things that only block you or divert you from the path. To understand when is one and when is another situation we have to develop discernment.
But, as we are, with minds divided and hearts full of doubts and wild passions we have no hope of attaining this goal by ourselves.
We need help to start to discern what is valuable knowledge and what is waste of precious time. We can do that by acquiring information on a subject, from as many sources as possible, always clashing info against info, testing, retesting and sharing the results.
So, as I hope you can see, knowledge is acquired by using reason, and not relying blindly on ressonance and gut feelings.
Those have their place and serve as guide also, but for starters we use our heads.

The thing with looking the transcripts as a gift, is to challenge yourself to look them as something precious, coming from sources transcendental, something that even if you had access to just one transcrip, would already change your worldview. Opposed as seeing them as something mundane that is supposed to come like clockwork because we demand it to be so.

A gift because Laura has no need to give them to us free of any charge whatsoever. A gift, because the Cassiopeans have no obligation to teach us. They do it as a gift for "themselves in the past". And Laura does it... because in my view she has a amazingly big heart.

Iron said:
So, as I hope you can see, knowledge is acquired by using reason, and not relying blindly on resonance and gut feelings.
Those have their place and serve as guide also, but for starters we use our heads.

The thing with looking the transcripts as a gift, is to challenge yourself to look them as something precious, coming from sources transcendental, something that even if you had access to just one transcript, would already change your worldview. Opposed as seeing them as something mundane that is supposed to come like clockwork because we demand it to be so.

A gift because Laura has no need to give them to us free of any charge whatsoever. A gift, because the Cassi opeans have no obligation to teach us. They do it as a gift for "themselves in the past". And Laura does it... because in my view she has a amazingly big heart.
Dear Iron,

Thank you for your effort. You need not convince me of Laura's importance, I am already convinced.
Thank you for your concern.
Take care

Bud said:
monotonic said:
What is it about resonance that makes it necessarily good? I might resonate with Hitler, does that mean I should believe what he says or thinks?

I'm curious. If someone Did resonate with Hitler, wouldn't it be because they 'would' believe something he says or thinks? Else, what would they be resonating with? I must be missing something. I think 'good' is understood according to the context.

You must be right. I will think more about this.

Kyron, I hope you are not using the Sessions as a guide to the future and where to go for safety. As was very amply put to me by others much more learned then I am, that Laura's Sessions are very time consuming, tiring, and not to be used for personnel gain. This is something that was pointed out to me very early on to which I am very grateful. As others have said, there is so much to read, volumes to digest and great lessons on life, friendship, and sharing, that Sessions are just a bonus to the fact that the Forum exists. Stick with it , lots to learn Best regards Roger

Roger said:
Kyron, I hope you are not using the Sessions as a guide to the future and where to go for safety.
Best regards Roger

Dear Roger,
Thank you for reminding of that, rest assured, it has been more than just a personal gain these days. I realize personal gain is just making sure my body survives something, where all this is pointing to whole new ways of thinking, sociologically and evolutionary. How would egotistical self preservation be enough to sustain such monumental challenges and
changes, it would evaporate in an instant as if dipped in the Sun...No, dear Roger, its not for personal gain.
However, thank you for reminding me.
Take care

Hey Kryon, I am just wondering, what made you think the transcripts had stopped?

The last one was on 12th of december. The one before that, the 22ND of JUNE. Now we are in february, not that much time has passed compared to the one previous to december... So what made you think they had stopped?

What exactly about the transcripts make you crave them? Is it all just to do with resonance? I'll tell you what it is for me, I suppose it is the thought that they come from a higher plane(before I knew of the Cs, there was no higher plane in my world view and I didnt like the Idea of one God so I was happy to see that there is so much beyond us) but even that is not enough, so much can be lost in transmission and translation. Like for example there have been numerous occassions where the Cs have said that what they have given is not accurate because of so and so reason, like a person being there etc etc. From the top of my head, I can remember about the information about the stock market.

I get that you just want to gobble up as much information as you can get but maybe you should look into this abit deeper. Not become to reliant.. I think when you find you resonate with what they are saying, that is a sign to go investigate further... Also you shouldnt forget to ask yourself why it is you are resonating with the information... I like your enthusiasm, so full of energy, dont waste it demanding for things that will only result in you running into walls... I am not discouraging you from asking, just exercise caution and discernment as you put it... Remember, the universe is not here to serve you.... I am not belittling you, just saying dont belittle the universe.. Each require equal respect and last I checked the universe doesnt bend to demands rather it gives what is due and unlike us, the universe knows what is due.

Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :scooter:

Back
Top Bottom