Dear Laura, whats going on?

In the same token, Menna, you can try to avoid over-analyzing what happened in this thread, and not give "mirrors" either if you don't want them yourself.

I remember what the C's said to me roughly 2 years ago when I asked them what is the best way for me to contribute to the forum and the experiment in general and they replied help others up the ladder. This has and always will stick with me as their response to me has a lot of responsibility in it a responsibility they believe I should act on. When posting on the forum I always look for ways to help by giving my view point on the forum. At the same time it is important for me not to fake anything. I was not where I wanted to be in life in 2014-2016 and needed to be more in life get into the trenches to get to a point where I am on the right track based on my personal standards. Its easy to give idealistic advice and harder to give realistic advice realistic advance comes from experience and knowledge IMO

I felt my esoteric progress far outweighed my society "in life" progress and I wanted it to be closer to the same. I am not saying one is better than the other however I chose to be here and I believe it is important to learn about both and progress in both. I am definitely closer to my non esoteric "in life" goals and have learned from my experiences and will hopefully at the right time when reading a post be able to share a helpful point of view. I posted less on the forum for me and only for me not because the forum is too this or too that or because of any forum member or any other reason. I needed to progress in life in a way that I wanted to. I still have far to go esoterically but now I feel more balanced and comfortable. I have and I am happy with the progress and I have learned about society and people and I have more of a balanced feeling of life and the information here. As a disclaimer to all forum members you can give me a mirror I don't have to ask for one I always want honest feedback from different levels.

I will also respect that forum and if I do not feel like engaging then I will not engage sort of like a give it my all or nothing type of mentality and I know that sounds black and white but for the importance of what is going on within the forum I feel that its the right mentality to have when relating to the forum from my level.

Menna said:
I felt my esoteric progress far outweighed my society "in life" progress and I wanted it to be closer to the same.

You've said something important that applies to too many here: some pursue some kind of esoteric "goal" to be reached that will magically manifest changes in their real world lives, by stopping into this forum and read about the work, without putting any effort into actually doing it.

They split their "real life" and their "imaginary life" here.

No benefits can be had until they're integrated.

:)

[quote author= Menna]they replied help others up the ladder. This has and always will stick with me as their response to me has a lot of responsibility in it a responsibility they believe I should act on[/quote]

This could be interpreted in different ways, one of Gurdjieff’s Aphorisms states: ''By teaching others you will learn yourself.''

Whenever we try to give advice. We also explore our own machine more. And learn how to better reach others.

So it's not only about the other, but there is a also a lot we could learn about ourselves when we practise this. It's best to also focus on that. OSIT.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Menna]they replied help others up the ladder. This has and always will stick with me as their response to me has a lot of responsibility in it a responsibility they believe I should act on

This could be interpreted in different ways, one of Gurdjieff’s Aphorisms states: ''By teaching others you will learn yourself.''

Whenever we try to give advice. We also explore our own machine more. And learn how to better reach others.

So it's not only about the other, but there is a also a lot we could learn about ourselves when we practise this. It's best to also focus on that. OSIT.
[/quote]

I think that's a good observation bjorn. I think I learn more every time I search for some session quote to illustrate some point being talked about here. Often it is due to my point of progress having changed since the first time I have read the material. Also I tend to see other interesting other interesting ideas within the sessions that are related to the topic just found and I can't help but want to research those as well.

Mena, I hope your balancing goes well. And I hope you will share what you are learning when the time is right for you.

Menna said:
I was not where I wanted to be in life in 2014-2016 and needed to be more in life get into the trenches to get to a point where I am on the right track based on my personal standards. Its easy to give idealistic advice and harder to give realistic advice realistic advance comes from experience and knowledge IMO

I think that's very reasonable - it's always important to practice what we preach, and we can only give sound advice based on real-life application of knowledge and the resulting insights. However, in my experience, these insights are strengthened once we share them or use them to give advice - we know that our brains get rewired by putting things into writing, and I often felt that I could remember certain things much better after I wrote about them here. Sometimes I doubt whether I'm qualified at all to give certain advice, but afterwards I think not only did it help others, but I came closer to my own ideals as a consequence of decribing them! This means, I think, that we can give advice to someone here on the forum, even if we ourselves are not yet able to fully implement this advice ourselves. We should have experience, yes, but we don't need to be perfect. But by sharing advice here, we move closer to perfection. So yes, it all goes together.

Menna said:
I felt my esoteric progress far outweighed my society "in life" progress and I wanted it to be closer to the same. I am not saying one is better than the other however I chose to be here and I believe it is important to learn about both and progress in both. I am definitely closer to my non esoteric "in life" goals and have learned from my experiences and will hopefully at the right time when reading a post be able to share a helpful point of view.

I get what you are saying and I don't disagree; however, I think 'esoteric progress' and what you call 'in life progress' are essentially the same thing. We are on an 'esoteric path' all the time, everywhere, whatever we do. And we must remember this path in everything we do, apply our knowledge as much as possible, remember ourselves as much as possible. So it's not that we have a progress here on the forum and another in our real life - they go together. Otherwise, if we are 'progressing' on the forum but not in real-life, we can easily just 'dream to be awake', while making no progress at all. Sooner or later this will become obvious and things start getting off the rails, I think.

The danger I see here, Menna, is that it can happen the other way around, too - we can think we are making progress in real life, while not being active here, but in reality we might get off-track and don't notice it. Of course, it's perfectly fine to focus on 'real life' things for periods of time and then maybe come back later strenghthened, but on this path we're on, life tends to throw all kinds of challenges and traps at us, so many of us naturally feel inclined to network about things or share our thoughts here to stay 'grounded', get feedback, and formulate our thoughts so that they become clearer. That way, we become more 'together' and ultimately stronger and better prepared to handle the 'dance with the universe'.

Menna said:
I will also respect that forum and if I do not feel like engaging then I will not engage sort of like a give it my all or nothing type of mentality and I know that sounds black and white but for the importance of what is going on within the forum I feel that its the right mentality to have when relating to the forum from my level.

This seems to be a good attitude to me - we always should 'give it our best', and often this means choosing our battles and only engaging when we really have something to say (and can follow up on it ;)). However, if this attitude keeps us from even trying, this can be a problem - we get good at stuff by practicing, which naturally includes making mistakes, not being on-point etc. Also, we never know who will benefit from our posts, imperfect as they are. And we can fool ourselves into thinking that we 'lack the real-life experience' to talk about something - when in reality, we might have something worthwile to add. Remember that the predator's mind is a clever beast - it will convince us of all kinds of things, unbeknownst to us, just to keep us from doing the right thing.

Another thing: if you see this forum as an 'esoteric place', you are right of course, but as I said, 'esoteric progress' goes hand in hand wih real-life progress (or is even the same thing), and this is reflected in the many down-to-earth topics discussed here. So if you have enough of Work-related topics here, for example, because you feel you want to implement them first before talking about them, fair enough - but then you could forget abut the Work topics for a while and focus more on the diet&health, political or psychological topics and see what you can learn and share there. These topics are not about 'esoteric development' per se, but about nuts&bolts facts and research.

Anyways, these are just some thoughts that came up reading your post (thanks for sharing, by the way!).

luc said:
Menna said:
I felt my esoteric progress far outweighed my society "in life" progress and I wanted it to be closer to the same. I am not saying one is better than the other however I chose to be here and I believe it is important to learn about both and progress in both. I am definitely closer to my non esoteric "in life" goals and have learned from my experiences and will hopefully at the right time when reading a post be able to share a helpful point of view.

I get what you are saying and I don't disagree; however, I think 'esoteric progress' and what you call 'in life progress' are essentially the same thing. We are on an 'esoteric path' all the time, everywhere, whatever we do. And we must remember this path in everything we do, apply our knowledge as much as possible, remember ourselves as much as possible. So it's not that we have a progress here on the forum and another in our real life - they go together. Otherwise, if we are 'progressing' on the forum but not in real-life, we can easily just 'dream to be awake', while making no progress at all. Sooner or later this will become obvious and things start getting off the rails, I think.

The danger I see here, Menna, is that it can happen the other way around, too - we can think we are making progress in real life, while not being active here, but in reality we might get off-track and don't notice it. Of course, it's perfectly fine to focus on 'real life' things for periods of time and then maybe come back later strenghthened, but on this path we're on, life tends to throw all kinds of challenges and traps at us, so many of us naturally feel inclined to network about things or share our thoughts here to stay 'grounded', get feedback, and formulate our thoughts so that they become clearer. That way, we become more 'together' and ultimately stronger and better prepared to handle the 'dance with the universe'.

I think that is good grounded advise Menna that Luc has provided; for all of us.

There are difficult times in peoples lives; past times, present times and the day to day and hour to hour times, and it is hard to make sense of these alone if not for a network helping. In order to receive, you have to truly ask.

Look forward to hearing from you when you feel the time is right or have questions you need to ask. Although it can seem hard, keep steeping forward. :)

voyageur said:
luc said:
Menna said:

I think that is good grounded advise Menna that Luc has provided; for all of us.

There are difficult times in peoples lives; past times, present times and the day to day and hour to hour times, and it is hard to make sense of these alone if not for a network helping. In order to receive, you have to truly ask.

Look forward to hearing from you when you feel the time is right or have questions you need to ask. Although it can seem hard, keep steeping forward. :)

I agree wholeheartedly. The idea of the Fourth Way is that we work on all "rooms of our house" simutaneously and our real world conditions and circumstances provide the 'material' we need to do just that.

Thanks Menna for your post. I for one was concerned and hoping you were okay. You've explained your situation well and it sounds like you are doing good to me. :thup:

As I have been sitting nursing an abscess all evening I feel it really weakening my system which was very low anyway I am numbing it with oregano oil, coconut oil, clove oil and garlic oil with a little olive oil every 5 minutes. It is quite ferocious and still expanding to lymph gland ears etc as it is third molar from back, previous one taken out for similar abscess and other was a wisdom tooth extracted ages ago.

(sorry I could not take the bolding off) (Mod's note: I have done it for you)

Despite all my supplements my immune system has been very compromised for a long time now and impacted my groin lymph glands with boils for months each side that dont heal. Doctor just said they were caused by diepilation! Though he has put me on low meds - levothyroxin for hypothyroidism and told me to leave off the lugols/iodine as it affected my blood results. OneAs they only do the useless tests for Lyme which always come back negative - despite sending him research findings - he will not accept these are all Lyme-based added symptoms to those I already live with.

I have had a lower front tooth wiggling and getting very loose despite putting loads of Top grade colloidal silver on it. So the 50% loss of already bad hearing that I put down to having to sit in front of the fan in the summer heat, now seems likely from my research to be either caused by the infection starting a few weeks ago or again something Lymph related - which I have many circular researches and again could be Lyme coinfections too.

This is not the time to have such vulnerable immune system and I have asked a friend if i can use her pool to swim to help build up some of the muscle loss, to try to get stronger.

Last time I was at my dentist he wanted to do a bone graft in the area around where he had extracted the tooth . Firstly the pain was so unbearable that after walking out 2-3 years ago I phoned up 2 hours later nearly begging him to extract it. But when he showed me a box in his drawer to build up my jaw and said it was silicon, I declined and got a second opinion in UK and was told i didnt need it.

Well this particular tooth has lost some of the bone under it though never gave me any trouble and even a check xray tanother dentist agreed it looked worse on the xray than it actually seems. Well nobody wants to lose a tooth!

Researching the materials for bone grafting is daunting. No mention of silicon - if it truly was just silicon. I am so sensitive to nearly everything and need to use tissues for dripping eyes for the first two hours when I get up, that I am sure I dont want other animal bones in my body nor due to the arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis can I afford to have bone taken from my painful hips and mobility has been a problem for a over two years now and am warned it can get worse. Also same would apply to the chin.

I have spent this valuable time doing required research whilst making and applying the natural pain numbing oils. I made an urgent appt for 12.30 tomorrow and dont see the dentist letting me keep the tooth. I have selected Circonium implant if I needed it as that was the least invasive but now would welcome any feedback on the best bone filler to use that will not bring on yet more symptoms or even operation problems etc.

This is new territory, and I do luckily have the Povidone iodine vetinerary one from USA that was recommended here years ago. Have kept it in the frige and will ask him to use it. Am nearly out of the silver.
I have searched the forum for info but could not find any. The implant is 1000 euros here but luckily hopefully we have a land sale going through soon - in time for more prepping for the family in this bizzarro world.

It would also be prudent to ask what is the best way for me to handle all these procedures bearing in mind my healing time will also be compromised. Something must be done as I will face the worse scenario of sepsis/toxicity of my total body as there has definitely been a latent infection needing urgent treatment - again anti biotics may not do me any favours either.

The only things I could find was Epstein-Barr, Lymphoma, Hepatitis, Herpes Simplex ( which am sure I have got for ages) and all are Lyme related too!! Will get my bloods done full spectrum but not much normally shows up. But will also take my spring water and fresh goats milk to the laboratory to get tested for bacteria. Though the sea everyone swims in in also suspect nowadays!!

I hope this is useful for other peepsies too. Pray that I can sleep now once dosed up again. x

Understanding How To Select Bone Grafting Materials For Your Practice

For dentists who treat patients with missing teeth complicated by degraded bone or slow healing, bone grafts are what make a treatment program effective. While the end goal for every restoration is the same, every patient and the treatment needs of their condition are different and may call for a different type of bone graft to get the best results. Three biological mechanisms come into play in the healing process following a graft procedure.

• Osteoconductive – Materials with this property encourage osteoblasts forming from the body to integrate with it, using it as a scaffold for the generation of new bone.
  • Osteoinductive – This term describes a material that draws in cells known as mesenchymal cells to be delivered to the site by the bloodstream. These cells stimulate osteoblasts to be formed from undifferentiated osteoprogenitor cells.
  • Osteogenic – This type of graft material delivers living, viable osteoblasts to the site and promote growth through the previous mechanisms as well.
Each form of bone graft material has one or more of these properties and will play a part in determining which one will be the best choice for the treatment at hand. There are four primary categories of bone grafts, each describing the origin of a given sample of bone graft material.

• Autograft – Bone drawn from the patient’s own tissue is known as an autograft. Autografts are pieces of bone that are transferred from one location in the patient’s body to another and are the preferred choice due to there being no chance of disease or rejection.
  • Autograft Properties:
    • Osteoconductive, Osteoinductive, Osteogenic
  • Allograft – Allograft bones are similar to autograft, in that they are drawn from human tissue. The difference lay in that allografts are drawn from a cadaver donor. While generally considered safe, there is some concern that it may be possible to transmit disease through these graft materials.
  • Allograft Properties:
    • Osteoconductive, osteoinductive
  • Xenograft – In cases where an autograft is impossible, and an allograft unavailable or undesired, a xenograft is possible. Xenografts use bone material from a non-human source, typically from bovines and porcine sources, that has been depleted of all protein and minerals. Bovines are known for their durability and longevity.
  • Xenograft Properties:
    • Osteoconductive
  • Alloplast – This material is made from entirely synthetic materials, eliminating any risk of transmitting disease. The most common bone material used in the manufacture of alloplast is hydroxyapatite (HA). This material is the primary structural component in bone and is favored due to its abundant availability and reliability.
  • Alloplast Properties:
    • Osteoconductive
When selecting a source for a bone graft that isn’t the patient themselves, it’s important to find a reputable source for the material. We referenced respected sources in the dental industry to provide a list of sources that have a solid reputation for delivering safe and effective bone graft materials you can rely on.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have been sitting nursing an abscess all evening I feel it really weakening my system which was very low anyway I am numbing it with oregano oil, coconut oil, clove oil and garlic oil with a little olive oil every 5 minutes. It is quite ferocious and still expanding to lymph gland ears etc as it is third molar from back, previous one taken out for similar abscess and other was a wisdom tooth extracted ages ago.

Despite all my supplements my immune system has been very compromised for a long time now and impacted my groin lymph glands with boils for months each side that dont heal. Doctor just said they were caused by diepilation! Though he has put me on low meds - levothyroxin for hypothyroidism and told me to leave off the lugols/iodine as it affected my blood results. OneAs they only do the useless tests for Lyme which always come back negative - despite sending him research findings - he will not accept these are all Lyme-based added symptoms to those I already live with.

I have had a lower front tooth wiggling and getting very loose despite putting loads of Top grade colloidal silver on it. So the 50% loss of already bad hearing that I put down to having to sit in front of the fan in the summer heat, now seems likely from my research to be either caused by the infection starting a few weeks ago or again something Lymph related - which I have many circular researches and again could be Lyme coinfections too.

This is not the time to have such vulnerable immune system and I have asked a friend if i can use her pool to swim to help build up some of the muscle loss, to try to get stronger.

Last time I was at my dentist he wanted to do a bone graft in the area around where he had extracted the tooth . Firstly the pain was so unbearable that after walking out 2-3 years ago I phoned up 2 hours later nearly begging him to extract it. But when he showed me a box in his drawer to build up my jaw and said it was silicon, I declined and got a second opinion in UK and was told i didnt need it.

Well this particular tooth has lost some of the bone under it though never gave me any trouble and even a check xray tanother dentist agreed it looked worse on the xray than it actually seems. Well nobody wants to lose a tooth!

Researching the materials for bone grafting is daunting. No mention of silicon - if it truly was just silicon. I am so sensitive to nearly everything and need to use tissues for dripping eyes for the first two hours when I get up, that I am sure I dont want other animal bones in my body nor due to the arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis can I afford to have bone taken from my painful hips and mobility has been a problem for a over two years now and am warned it can get worse. Also same would apply to the chin.

I have spent this valuable time doing required research whilst making and applying the natural pain numbing oils. I made an urgent appt for 12.30 tomorrow and dont see the dentist letting me keep the tooth. I have selected Circonium implant if I needed it as that was the least invasive but now would welcome any feedback on the best bone filler to use that will not bring on yet more symptoms or even operation problems etc.

This is new territory, and I do luckily have the Povidone iodine vetinerary one from USA that was recommended here years ago. Have kept it in the frige and will ask him to use it. Am nearly out of the silver.
I have searched the forum for info but could not find any. The implant is 1000 euros here but luckily hopefully we have a land sale going through soon - in time for more prepping for the family in this bizzarro world.

It would also be prudent to ask what is the best way for me to handle all these procedures bearing in mind my healing time will also be compromised. Something must be done as I will face the worse scenario of sepsis/toxicity of my total body as there has definitely been a latent infection needing urgent treatment - again anti biotics may not do me any favours either.

The only things I could find was Epstein-Barr, Lymphoma, Hepatitis, Herpes Simplex ( which am sure I have got for ages) and all are Lyme related too!! Will get my bloods done full spectrum but not much normally shows up. But will also take my spring water and fresh goats milk to the laboratory to get tested for bacteria. Though the sea everyone swims in in also suspect nowadays!!

I hope this is useful for other peepsies too. Pray that I can sleep now once dosed up again. x
Girl, my first thought is that you need to be on a course of antibiotics at least until the infection heals. Second, do you know why your teeth are in such poor shape? And this seems to be in the wrong thread for this questions. My best wishes for your healing!

Girl, my first thought is that you need to be on a course of antibiotics at least until the infection heals. Second, do you know why your teeth are in such poor shape? And this seems to be in the wrong thread for this questions. My best wishes for your healing!
Hi Candasiri. Thank you for your kind wishes. I did a search for info on bone grafting and Abscess and this was the only thread that came up that was relevant. I am on antibiotics now and the pharmacist let me have Flagyl which I think was one of the better ones mentioned here on the forum a while ago. I was pumped full of Penicillin when 13 to save my life when in sick bay for 13 weeks from Bronchial Pneumonia so now that is not an option.
The xray was an horrendous experience this time - and I have had no problem with 6 other similar in the last 15 years. This time the operators forgot to unlock the metal piece that pushes up automatically to wedge the chin tight, whilst you have to bite onto a protruding metal piece that has an indent for your teeth to lock into. Once the machine had completed the xray they said I could get out now. However, something happened that my lower two teeth were stuck in the indent and the machine somehow moved with me locked into it unable to do anything so it was like a torturous slow motion 2 lower teeth tooth extraction!! The pain was excruciating, enough to now have three very loose and protruding lower front teeth!!

The prognosis then was that I need back molar extracted on Saturday with bone graft involving sinus area then implant. He said he could also do implant for the missing tooth extracted previously further back, but I declined as I don't even notice the gap and have no hindrance chewing. He also said that I need the three front lower teeth replacing, though they wont need bone grafts. One year to complete the molar treatment and 3 months to complete the lower teeth. Cost 4000 pounds! Operation would take one hour for molar.

The bone graft material her uses in bovine based plus he says there is metal in the circonium implant - but not in my research. So he has left me to source the bone graft material that is more suitable for me as well as the implant without metal.

My teeth and other things to do with my immune system are very vulnerable and compromised due to the chronic neurodegenerative Lyme disease as well as having most of the long term Covid symptoms for many years now. Lyme patients will tell you that the Covid symptoms are actually normal Lyme symptoms. As most mainstream don't recognize lyme or treat it properly - only onset Lyme with doxycycline, it is near impossible to get proper full diagnosis of what is going on. Usual tests are known not to be accurate enough.

Private holistic Lyme specialists and clinics are very expensive for most people. Though soon I shall be able to afford online consultations with Dr Klinghart hopefully. Though really for truly effective therapy you must be an in-patient to benefit from all their testing facilities and healing modalities. Travelling is impossible now sadly. I was taking two of his products, and many more herbs, but could not afford to continue as the shipping could cost more than the product. As soon as I have the funds this will be my priority.

The prognosis I do have atm is that I will develop severe mobility problems as well as cognitive issues requiring carers! So obviously I am trying to research and do all that is humanly possible to try to deflect this scenario. It is all so very alienating, despite so may scientific articles out there on the subjects, as for many people on the groups out there the best they can do is to contain the Lyme but not cure it.
Below is one such article which I have shared on Facebook yesterday. I will join all the other patients and groups out there who are doing their level best to raise awareness of Lyme and how it can be the foundation of so many serious conditions out there. It is a severely life-limiting disease - and the true pandemic. :-(

Abstract​

Lyme disease is a multisystem disorder resulting from infection by the tick-borne spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi. Fever, chills, malaise and headaches; a characteristic rash; and subsequent polyarthritis typically herald the onset of this condition. Neurologic involvement may occur with skin and joint manifestations or present alone as meningitis, cranial neuritis, and radiculopathy known as Bannwarth's syndrome. We report the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) cytomorphologic and immunocytochemical features of four patients who presented with isolated meningitis, cranial neuritis, and painful neuropathy without initial history of specific skin rash or previous tick bite. Initial CSF findings of significant numbers of markedly atypical plasmacytoid mononuclear cells suggested CSF non-Hodgkin's malignant lymphoma. Immunocytochemical studies on CSF specimens, however, revealed polyclonal surface immunoglobulin patterns consistent with an inflammatory reaction. Follow-up clinical history and/or peripheral blood serologic testing for antibody titers with B. burgdorferi antigen confirmed the diagnosis of Lyme disease in all four cases. We conclude that Lyme disease may present as atypical spinal fluid lymphoplasmacytic cellular infiltrates that simulate malignant lymphoma and that appropriate immunocytochemical studies and peripheral blood serologic testing be performed to establish this diagnosis and direct appropriate therapy.

Whew, sounds like a rough time you're having. Good on ya for sharing this and reaching out. Sounds like an attack of some kind. Dealing with a health issue while trying to move through a property sale, and also aiming to prep your family for the coming times - when it rains, it pours eh?

What's your current supplement regimen? And how has your diet been? And are you able to find time for stress-relief?

With regards to teeth, one thing I've learned from the TCM literature is that teeth act as fuses in the body's electric circuit. When an organ system, or meridian, is out of whack, tooth issues can result. Like a fuse breaking in an overloaded circuit. Treating the tooth, then, is treating a symptom, but not the organ system itself. Something for you to consider as you move forwards with your healing. Below is a basic, interactive example where you can click on the tooth in question and see what info comes up.

All the best with your health, please do keep us posted. Keep the faith!

Wow iamthatis that is incredible info about teeth being fuses and makes a lot of sense. A month ago I had Reiki done by a friend here and she picked up issues with my Solar Plexus. I have meditations for that thankfully. Plus I have great meridian opening exercises shared to me by a great practitioner in the US who is wishing to help out in the project when it gets off the ground. Another friend also performed crystal healing on me last week and told me all my upper chakras are absolutely fine but my lower ones have problems.

I am currently listening to healing music a medium sent me yesterday which is very helpful.

I asked if I could use her pool to help strengthen my muscles etc by doing aqua aerobics and sychronized swimmng exercises to build up again slowly using the bouyancy of the water and sides of the pool as isometric help. She also doesn't overdo the chemicals thankfully and the sea is a bit risky as e-coli has been found!

On reading my description of the x-ray traumatic event she described how the exact same thing happened to her! And both of us were so restricted we were not able to easily get the urgent attention! So this is far more common that I expected. A timely post in my inbox from Dr George Simon about denegration neatly sums up the attitude of the dentist. Defo gaslighting and blatent brushing aside of the whole affair and any of my comments leaving me the red flag feeling he assumed I was just a neurotic annoyance and ignoring/arrogantly just paying lip-service to my researched questions! So needless to say I am seeking 3 other independent opinions/recommendations after the molar extraction tomorrow.

I immediately felt 'expect attack' as I have been doing an exceeding amount of deep research this week as well as helping, supporting and advising others. Even being vigilant and especially aware on my driving etc being so low, we cannot foresee machine/operator errors - reminds me of the transhumanism thread :-)

Another thing that was unhelpful was the fact that although my whole body was screaming and crying inside at the time my eyes were not able to produce any healing or cleansing tears at all. I know I have dry eyes and screen time and being in front of a fan don't help, but this too is concerning. I have eyebright/artimesia in the fridge luckily but would have preferred to have got rid of the toxins naturally.

I have most of the supplements and take them when I can as swallowing is hard due to the thyroid. I crush the tablets in a machine and decant all the capsules into the blender with a mixture of greens powders, aloe vera I processed from my garden, banana and stewed green apple, as well as vit c powder, freshly frozen ginger and bicarb of soda, salt and homemade lemon juice from our tree with green leaf stevia for the lyme. Sometimes I cannot manage the whole pint so put half in fridge for next day. Some days I cannot stomach anything except the spray B12 and D3 . I am currently reviewing my supplements though as need to take more super fulvic minerals and cistus incarnus, philanthus niruri etc etc.

Re diet it has been as healthy as I can make it as the whole island red meat is factory farmed even though shepherds grass feed all the time, they believe in fattening them up etc - those are the lucky ones. Chicken and fish I can get so mostly more of a meditarranean/local diet though the aim of the project is to raise our own happy animals! And to be self sufficient for our diet and all round welfare - need now more than ever especially with the shipping problems and forced food shortages.

The other thing I have been contemplating is the fact that we may shortly be forced to survive on anything we can obtain as nobody can stock enough long term, and / if only local stock/items will be available. So I have been considering whether it may be wise to slowly introduce my body to a wider selection of foods so that it is not such a shock to the system when we least need our bodies to abandon us? Though a good stock of healthy oils would be a great standby and they mostly can withstand long storage and are essential fuel/energy generators.

Thank you so much for your great advice and wishes. Inside my faith is truly resilient with a continual reminder of the bigger picture, mission and doing my best to self remember and self observe as well as consider what STO/DCM and Julius Caesar would do in each circumstance. Fears do arise but with no logical basis except in the instance of that xray machine and the need to keep myself strong and bouyant, healthy, responsible and mentally in order, to expediently utilize every available second here that I am gifted with :-)

Wow iamthatis that is incredible info about teeth being fuses and makes a lot of sense. A month ago I had Reiki done by a friend here and she picked up issues with my Solar Plexus. I have meditations for that thankfully. Plus I have great meridian opening exercises shared to me by a great practitioner in the US who is wishing to help out in the project when it gets off the ground. Another friend also performed crystal healing on me last week and told me all my upper chakras are absolutely fine but my lower ones have problems.

I am currently listening to healing music a medium sent me yesterday which is very helpful.

I asked if I could use her pool to help strengthen my muscles etc by doing aqua aerobics and sychronized swimmng exercises to build up again slowly using the bouyancy of the water and sides of the pool as isometric help. She also doesn't overdo the chemicals thankfully and the sea is a bit risky as e-coli has been found!

On reading my description of the x-ray traumatic event she described how the exact same thing happened to her! And both of us were so restricted we were not able to easily get the urgent attention! So this is far more common that I expected. A timely post in my inbox from Dr George Simon about denegration neatly sums up the attitude of the dentist. Defo gaslighting and blatent brushing aside of the whole affair and any of my comments leaving me the red flag feeling he assumed I was just a neurotic annoyance and ignoring/arrogantly just paying lip-service to my researched questions! So needless to say I am seeking 3 other independent opinions/recommendations after the molar extraction tomorrow.

I immediately felt 'expect attack' as I have been doing an exceeding amount of deep research this week as well as helping, supporting and advising others. Even being vigilant and especially aware on my driving etc being so low, we cannot foresee machine/operator errors - reminds me of the transhumanism thread :-)

Another thing that was unhelpful was the fact that although my whole body was screaming and crying inside at the time my eyes were not able to produce any healing or cleansing tears at all. I know I have dry eyes and screen time and being in front of a fan don't help, but this too is concerning. I have eyebright/artimesia in the fridge luckily but would have preferred to have got rid of the toxins naturally.

I have most of the supplements and take them when I can as swallowing is hard due to the thyroid. I crush the tablets in a machine and decant all the capsules into the blender with a mixture of greens powders, aloe vera I processed from my garden, banana and stewed green apple, as well as vit c powder, freshly frozen ginger and bicarb of soda, salt and homemade lemon juice from our tree with green leaf stevia for the lyme. Sometimes I cannot manage the whole pint so put half in fridge for next day. Some days I cannot stomach anything except the spray B12 and D3 . I am currently reviewing my supplements though as need to take more super fulvic minerals and cistus incarnus, philanthus niruri etc etc.

Re diet it has been as healthy as I can make it as the whole island red meat is factory farmed even though shepherds grass feed all the time, they believe in fattening them up etc - those are the lucky ones. Chicken and fish I can get so mostly more of a meditarranean/local diet though the aim of the project is to raise our own happy animals! And to be self sufficient for our diet and all round welfare - need now more than ever especially with the shipping problems and forced food shortages.

The other thing I have been contemplating is the fact that we may shortly be forced to survive on anything we can obtain as nobody can stock enough long term, and / if only local stock/items will be available. So I have been considering whether it may be wise to slowly introduce my body to a wider selection of foods so that it is not such a shock to the system when we least need our bodies to abandon us? Though a good stock of healthy oils would be a great standby and they mostly can withstand long storage and are essential fuel/energy generators.

Thank you so much for your great advice and wishes. Inside my faith is truly resilient with a continual reminder of the bigger picture, mission and doing my best to self remember and self observe as well as consider what STO/DCM and Julius Caesar would do in each circumstance. Fears do arise but with no logical basis except in the instance of that xray machine and the need to keep myself strong and bouyant, healthy, responsible and mentally in order, to expediently utilize every available second here that I am gifted with :-)

Glad to share what I've found. For more in-depth info, I would highly recommend the following linked talk by Jerry Tennant. In it, he talks about voltage in the human body. In essence, he't talking about medicine in the Electric Universe sense, with implications for teeth, the importance of exercise, the relationship between voltage and acidity, and DNA imploding scalar energy (a la plasma cosmology).

Glad to share what I've found. For more in-depth info, I would highly recommend the following linked talk by Jerry Tennant. In it, he talks about voltage in the human body. In essence, he't talking about medicine in the Electric Universe sense, with implications for teeth, the importance of exercise, the relationship between voltage and acidity, and DNA imploding scalar energy (a la plasma cosmology).

Thank you very much iamthatis. This info is very helpful and I will fit in watching all the videos over the next few weeks. I was needing to be up to date on the energy healing so I am very grateful for your signpost. This is one of the core modules of my project in Cyprus - as we are all energy and water!! 🌻

(sorry I could not take the bolding off)
When the 'normal' way of un-bolding doesn't work properly you can use the toggle function, i.e. the square brackets at the top right of the post box. Clicking on it reveals all BB codes in your yet to post posting (including inserted quotes) and makes them accessible to direct manipulation. Persistent bolds usually stem from header codes. The header code can be removed manually, and all other codes as well if necessary.

Don't forget to un-toggle when you're done, as this function blocks access to all other functions when activated.

Hope this helps you out. :-)

Back
Top Bottom