Deja vu

Ko smo said:
Also it is strange that persons included in deja vu do not have it but they are an part of it...for exp this time I had it and I told my friend I had an deja vu and she was sitting just saying ok what was about it??? And this is what I saw in deja vu! :huh:

So, it's a déjà-vu about having a déjà-vu? :) Funny experience indeed.
Interesting that we have more experiences of this kind when we are children, and than it becomes rarer over the years.

[/quote]

Interesting that we have more experiences of this kind when we are children, and than it becomes rarer over the years.
[/quote]

So funny it can be scary :lol:

probably as it is more easy to manipulate with children ?

Hello!

My deja vu is interesting for me from my body reaction. In first second when I have deja vu, I am sure that I have been in this deja vu situation before. Then comes few chilly seconds when I have feeling like some cold needles pinching me in the back. My pulse start to pump faster. This feeling last few second and everything comes again to "normal". I want to tell this experience to somebody moment after deja vu, but nobody understand my story.

But I now that I had some deja vu... cool.

Have a nice day!

Light worker

This is my interpretation from what I have experienced :

My thinking on this is that time is fluid, we are still doing what we can remember of what we were doing in the "past" (the 10 april at 12:00AM shopping at a store, the 4th january at 10PM sleeping, etc...) and we are as well in the future, doing things, but we cant "remember" about it because we live in the illusion from having a start point (birth) and living linearly until the end (death). In truth, "life" may be experienced in its integrality with all events occuring at the same time and being completely dynamic, changing constantly and influenced by all densities, all beings.

So I think we are where we are on our illusionnary linear life, just like the C said, that they are "at" or "the" Cassiopaea. And when we make the connection of this fluid time with "deja vu", then I think this is like a crossing of counsciousness of the self from "somewhere" to a present point of "where you are" in time and we just get the feeling of having lived the same point, contemplating it and then falling again in the illusion of this linearity.

Thats it :P

Ko smo said:
It is funny that most of us had them when we where children as I recall some of them alot from that time but never paid attention on it as I was an child and thought this is normal.

Indeed. Reminds me of this:

Session 14 January 1995 said:
Q: (L) Why do the children have to be kept at a distance?

A: As protection against possible psychic damage as soul is not yet fully blossomed!

I know there is a session in which it is covered in more details but I can't remember and only found this one so far (perhaps a keyword issue). Anyhow, it says that the soul isn't fully settled up until 7-9 years old (if I remember).

Anyhow, the point I wanted to bring is that there might be a link between soul development in children and those weird/strange events. The fact they usually dissipate when one gets older might be an indication that the soul is now fully "locked" in 3D.

I'm speculating of course. There is probably more to it.

emilien512 said:
So I think we are where we are on our illusionnary linear life, just like the C said, that they are "at" or "the" Cassiopaea.

Not too sure about this one. Can you quote where you have read that?

From what I have read, they say that they "transmit through Cassiopaea" (hence the name "Cassiopaeans") because of a nearby pulsar which apparently aids the hyperdimensional transfer of information (if I may call it like that). And I don't think they have ever implied that they "are Cassiopaea (as in the constellation)" but rather Laura (and others) "from the future".

My deja vu experiences have mostly occurred with old dreams presenting as later (some, many years later) reality. They are usually unimportant scenarios, such as everyday conversations or seeing the same scene or place in reality as that which occurred in dreams. When deja vu occurs for me, it does so with such clarity so as to be instantly recognizable when it occurs and yet even my first experience with deja vu did not cause any nervousness or anxiety as I would have expected. It was as if it was a normal occurrence.

That I can recall, only two dreams have not presented as reality so far as I have come to expect. When I say two dreams left, I mean dreams that are clear and reality based and not "weird" dreams. All others (I would guess, around 7 or 8) have done so. One of these dreams involves witnessing a tsunami (not large, but not insignificant) occurring. This dream I have had more than once.

Each time, when I read session transcripts, I have deja vu. For example, I thought that newest session, was from some years ago.

Best regards,

I have not had enough time to participate.

I think what the C's meant was that 4D STS are the cause of deja vu. The use of the word 'compliments' is more of an american colloquialism(AFAIK). Another way of putting it would be to say "Deja vu comes to you courtesy of 4D STS".

Manipulation and control. How typical to destroy natural processes to get ones own "heaven".
And maybe it gives us the implanted idea (from personal experience even) that there must be more to life, but then in a way that tends to paralyze us.

Oooh but there IS more, of that I am 100% convinced.

There could be a connection through an opening by the emotional identification. Deja vu, could be the way to strengthen the self-deception on the subjective perception of a situation or person specified?

In my case, I recently felt strongly attracted to a girl, without conscious reason. "I do not like this feeling, I feel I'm losing my defenses by an emotional identifiación baseless" I was saying to myself. A constant internal struggle. One day while we were talking, I could feel as dizziness the Deja Vu immediately, quite strong.

By the analysis of past experiences, I observed the following:

1. Too "lovely" for be true. And nothing good comes out of this.

2. This is not connection with the person of now, this is a identification for someone from the past.

3. Some know, my stepfather died about three years ago. The girl that I know now, just lost his stepfather. Too many things in common, and not how normally one expect to have with someone.

------------

Regarding dreams:

- In another time with another girl. I dreamed that I could never get to where she was. I chased her by different eras. And always it showed promiscuously. In an instant, a strange dream where two women of average height came to my room. By silhouettes seemed maids, and one of the women as a watchman stood on the door, the other took me in his arms and say "boy must awaken, come on, you must do it now!" I always seeking for a mental clarity, to know her by who she really was, on the other hand felt the urge to go slowly, something was wrong. I was inspired distrust. Again, too "lovely" for be true.

Certainly, I not clarify the way that I wanted to know the truth, so that explains the lack of subtlety in the way the signals was presented to me (laughs). Yeah, she had multiple partners. This looks more like a loving orchestration. The same experience, different levels, different person. But always starting with the emotional identification.

- I dreamed that all my teeth fell. The next morning to check my wisdom teeth, one has a hole. A decay.

- Last year I had a dream where my biological father wept, he was lonely. I do not live with him, and today we have adistanciado a little. To my surprise, two weeks ago He confessed me feeling lonely. He could never get over the marriage breakdown. And now you want to start from scratch. But yesterday I was taught, that he took a picture with a gun in his hands ... I do not know, but I have a very bad feeling. I think it is having serious emotional problems, and I think I should be stay a bit more often with him.

This has happened to me many times and feels very strange.
I can remenber once I was on my motorcycle and was hit by a car at very fast speed. During all the accident I felt I was in a very slow moment, I knew exactly what was going to hapen. The first words I said were : "I've dreamed all this before"..........

Years later, on Holiday with friends, we were driving to a small village in Corsica : all of a sudden, I KNEW all about this place, where every house/grocery/fountain were located; I even knew that on the road ingraved in the rock was a sentence in latin.......Very strange as it was the first time in this life I was in this place !!!!

I often have that strange feeling, it can be scary ..... :scared:

It is scary only because it doesn't happen often. Many people do not pay attention and when they do, they tend to forget. When we know that these "things" exist, they become part of a larger reality including rain, rainbows, déjà vu, trees, etc.
For instance, I had a very similar experience years ago. During a car accident, I thought "Oh no, not again" :D

The most shocking Deja Vu for me was this year at a seminar. Same place than in 2005, few people that were also attendees in 2005 and sitting at the same chairs. I could notice that because I was a speaker in both cases (not the same topic) and I could then see the theater and the people sitting in. Very impressive

mkrnhr said:
Ko smo said:
Also it is strange that persons included in deja vu do not have it but they are an part of it...for exp this time I had it and I told my friend I had an deja vu and she was sitting just saying ok what was about it??? And this is what I saw in deja vu! :huh:

I've had some of these growing up. After my teenage years, the most dramatic ones became more rare. I used to have deja'vus that were scenes of 5 to 10 minutes long. All the events during this time frame were the deja vu.

I had a very strange type of deja vu a few months ago.

Instead of getting the feeling that I've seen something before, I get a deja vu of a deja vu, of another deja vu.

So that each time I experienced it, that experience became attached to the old deja vu, making a chain of different experiences connected together - so in a second I will feel each other time I had it. Except it isn't like a normal deja vu where it's a feeling that I'm seeing something I've seen before, it's like a deja vu of an inner monologue.

Has anyone else had something this?

I've had a double deja vu a few times but its only started happening in the last year. I just remember thinking, I've had this deja vu before! It makes me feel twice as wobbly. When did yours start or have you been always had them?

Back
Top Bottom