Delores Delaney's story

Just to add I think using Cannabis is okay in moderation, but it was controlling me and I was misusing it, smoked way too much lol. Can take it or leave it now.. Good as a treat now and then haha 😅😅🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Just to add I think using Cannabis is okay in moderation, but it was controlling me and I was misusing it, smoked way too much lol. Can take it or leave it now.. Good as a treat now and then ...

My suggestion - leave it - all together. Even one cup of coffee, a stimulus, taken under the right conditions will cloud clarity of mind and reduce the capacity of intuitive thoughts. Under the present circumstances, there is a need for you to have a healthy diet and proper rest. There is a need to reduce the toxins and impurities in your body - to increase your capacity as "a receiver", even in your dream state.

Aside from art the main passion for me has always been exercise, martial arts, dance and cycling ...

All of these are excellent activities to increase strength, endurance and well-being. An opportunity to get into martial arts never materialized for me but there are many other avenues that build "discipline", as well as a means of protecting oneself.

Some thoughts and shared experiences on these points:

'Don't choke, daughter of Zarathustra

I see this as the initial contact - "the Calling".

"An incarnation of". But there is alot of work to do until you can be like him..!

[ ] I just couldn't reconcile my low status in this life with being linked to something so much more than I'd ever imagined, something good and powerful, something from another realm. Something I'd always dreamed of! Could this be real? I'd always loved the Zoroastrian tradition but this was something else.

For a few days I was very confused ...

[ ] At the same time there was inner peace, jubilation, and a feeling of something that I'd wanted to happen all my life was actually happening! A feeling very hard to describe, amazing.

I see this as your "acceptance" to the Calling. Prior to this event, it seems that you had certain tendencies/wishes - like "Markers" that placed you in a likely position, as a candidate to fulfill "a specific task" that may be part of the Calling? From experience, I can honestly say - it may be "years" before you become fully aware of what this undertaking - is truly all about and your involvement in it. I highly suspect, you are being called upon to follow a Family Tradition of Spiritual Leaders, of which your Mother had fulfilled and you are being prompted to prepare yourself for. It may be why you sense an importance in learning your Native Language? I would also suggest that you make your Mother aware of these events? You may discover, she had similar experiences and would be the perfect Mentor to help guide you. She would be able to explain the importance of the Zarathustra Traditions and what and how it applies to the position and teachings of a Spiritual Leader.

As for "low status", if you review the links I offered earlier, you will notice this statement:
Bakhtiari women have more status and freedom than most Iranian women and many of the daughters of the wealthier families are encouraged to receive at least basic education. Many significant Iranian politicians, governors of provinces and other dignitaries are of Bakhtiari origin.

The messages from Angels actually describe events in one's mind, thoughts/emotions, and events in reality that have not yet happened to me. Numbers are received though the environment in general and through digital media, till receipts, my phone and other digital items. The interpretations transmit through a website called Angelsnumbers.com.

A word of caution ... I suggest that you keep "sensitive messages and visions" to yourself - keep your own Council. Tell no one! The visions and messages, for the most part ... are "for your eyes only" and not to be shared. What you have shared on this Forum, up until now, is common knowledge and easily accessible through assorted venues and digital media ... but if this is "a true Calling" you will receive "sensitive information through visions" that are a sort of personal guidance and gives you some foreknowledge of possible future events and what your possible involvement might be. Remember, also, that the Future is fluid and open and additional visions may occur that modifies the Timeline and offers measures and guidance that you are prompted to take ... in any given situation.

There is also an issue with "time" - the Spiritual realm works through "Divine time". A-B-C-D-E-F-G- may have to manifest before X-Y-and Z fall into place. It may take "years" before you notice some visions come into view. That also applies to messages, promptings and visions. They usually come in clusters and then nothing happens - no direct contact - for years.

For instance, 31 years ago, in the month of March, I experienced a series of very vivid dreams, in succession for about 8-9 days. It was after I went through a Divorce and my life was upside-down and totally screwed up. At first, I thought the dreams were related to stress but they had a "real vivid feel to them" and the content had nothing to do with anything I was dealing with in daily life. I actually forgot about them, until years later, when I experienced another series of vivid dreams, some with the same content. Again, there seemed to be a strong feeling - to keep them to myself. But this time, I had a better understanding of what the content expressed and a need to do some "homework". This last January, I had another vivid dream that indicated I was in the process of X-Y and Z. The pieces are finally coming together but it took 31 years!

As for numbers and the World Grid, yes, they play an important roll in our lives, on different levels ... and you can spend infinite hours playing with numbers and combinations ... and you can map all kinds of crazy things on the Earth Grid ... all fascinating stuff but I think what the Earth Grid is trying to suggest is that our 3D World interfaces with other invisible (to our naked eye) realms/dimensions between the 3rd and 4th dimension. As an example, when we sleep and get into a deep rem stage, a part of our energy body may float a few inches above our physical body with the silver cord extended. We can even astral travel - yet not remember it when we awake. Some call it the Borderlands or mirror world or what-have-you. But it's real - just like our World and there are other dimensions above that ... that are only assessable by going through a Stargate or node in the Grid but that's when you can get into real trouble with the nasties and weird scary things. Not a place to spend a relaxing and quiet vacation.

I would like to relate an unusual experience. Many years ago, a distribution Warehouse I worked in went bankrupt and closed it doors. There weren't many full time jobs available (without a College degree - I never got that e-d-u-c-a-t-e-d) but I found an opening for full time at a local Children's Hospital, operated through Catholic Social Services. These children and young adults were awarded "to the State" due to specialized care that was needed, due to birth defects or accidents. Ages range from a few months old to age 34. Three floors were divided into Nursing Units containing between 11-15 patients in each. I was given 3 weeks training in one of the Units, which included changing feeding tubes. Drawback was that it was night shift 11 PM to 7:30 AM. and I had to work the Unit alone. There was a tight schedule of things to do. Between 3:30 - 4 AM, I was to take a hospital clothes hamper, located in the hall next to my unit and fold the clothes on a table, placing them in piles according to their initials. Day shift would put them away. The table was in a section next to 6 of the sleeping patients. As I reached into the hamper for another piece of clothing, I began to notice a grayish-white mist forming above one of the patients near me. She was 17 years old but looked the size of a 6 year old. She was born with a twisted spine and deformed hips. We had a special way of using pillows to keep her comfortable and weight off pressure points. Within minutes, the mist above her started to take form. To my surprise, the mist took on the physical shape of a normal pre-teen girl. There were no detectable abnormalities. Then the mist began to fade and there was nothing there. I will never-ever forget that! It was the only time I witness something like that.

So I carry on praying, but now the visions intensify. I imagine (or 'they' imagine through one's mind) connecting to Fire, Wind, Earth Water.

You might find an interest in Tarot Cards. They involve the four elements, energies from planet placements and numbers. There are many Tarot readers on the internet that offer weekly or monthly (free general readings) for the different Zodiac signs. The one's that mix Astrology and planet configurations, along with the Zodiac sign - tend to give the better readings, as far as energies and numbers are concerned. But like anything, there are Tarot readers who are experienced and those who view it as only a hobby. Choose what is best for you.

Thanks! This is lovely. Sorry for short reply, really appreciate your work again!😄 Wow, amazing. And for sharing your experience.. funny you should say as I'm kind of thinking along these lines too. Well it's not that strange ha, its good. Will write a better reply soon, bless you again thanks so much for your help, wonderful 🌺🌺❤️

A word of caution ... I suggest that you keep "sensitive messages and visions" to yourself - keep your own Council. Tell no one! The visions and messages, for the most part ... are "for your eyes only" and not to be shared. What you have shared on this Forum, up until now, is common knowledge and easily accessible through assorted venues and digital media ... but if this is "a true Calling" you will receive "sensitive information through visions" that are a sort of personal guidance and gives you some foreknowledge of possible future events and what your possible involvement might be. Remember, also, that the Future is fluid and open and additional visions may occur that modifies the Timeline and offers measures and guidance that you are prompted to take ... in any given situation.

FWIW, and just as probably a final suggestion from my end in regards to divination, receiving messages, symbols from the Universe, and whatnot, also recall to your mind Delores, what the C's said here about the notion of angels.

June 10, 1995
Frank Direct Channeling, Laura, SV, Terry and Jan

[Laura induces hypnotic trance in Frank]
[...]
Q: (L) Are there, as is being talked about widely, such beings as "angels?"

A: Yes, but they are not of the 4th density.

Q: (L) What is an angel?

A: Sixth density light being in service to others.

Q: (L) Do they appear as humans?

A: May appear as a human projection.

Q: (L) Are they appearing as often as it is conjectured they are at this time period?

A: That is a vague question.

Q: (L) Is it possible for other density STS beings to appear as and project themselves as angels and to be misnamed or mistaken for angels?

A: Certainly.

Q: (L) Is this happening to a certain extent?

A: Very likely. Deception is part of any and all processes directed toward the manipulation of others for purposes of self gain. And, as we have warned, those of the 4th density service to self nature are interested solely in their own advancement, gain or condition, and will facilitate any and all processes which will further this cause including deception of the nature described.

Just don't forget in this whole ongoing process you are going through, that we all go through while learning to tune and balance our lower centers, that these false angels can manipulate us into thinking they are the real thing, and it is not that difficult for them to do so by manipulating our three lower centers in tandem with synchronous events. This is because they gave us their own "predator minds." How to discern what is what, is through figuring out what choices are true acts of Free Will, and which ones are disguised as so by these false angels, or so I think.

This is a difficult thing to express..
It needs to be done in order to act in accordance and honesty to oneself and others. I cannot be at peace with myself when I derrogate from my conscience and moral principles, and I think this applies to us all. It is intrinsic for good thought, no matter what.
So I understand the risk associated with sharing our personal visions and experiences, for me however it was a risk worth taking. And my soul, plus STO being compelled me to do this with good reason.
So of course we are all prey to bad thoughts, and I can't count the mistakes I've made in the past, hurts to myself and others. As we are here to learn and this is an inevitable part of the learning process.
However, along with my intention to help others through the life experiences, and sharing thoughts about the existence and faith in STO beings, there was another intention.
I predicted the shall we say, 'less than polite,' Judgmental, and fearful responses from some here.
It was the intention to reveal these unintended, but nonetheless negative forces at work here on the forum.
And I can totally see why others can be discouraged from sharing, from some of these corporal responses to this story.
I encourage others to explore themselves and others with curiosity rather than judgment . Openness and the ability to understand ourselves with humility, kindness and love. Also I hold no anger toward these beings, as I know not what they have experienced in life, I know not what their pains, worries and fears are which I'm sure are very real. And some of their words were hurtful, as I know my experience to be true and healing, my intentions are 'good', to share in order to help others stop the negative energy drain. Which is STO. Refer back to the story lol, and response to Saman's brilliant questions...
However, these negative reactions served me well by strengthening my faith in Zoroastrian tradition and STO beings.
It pushed me to look deeper within oneself, and learn more about what my own fears and worries are.
So I THANK all reactions, both positive and negative, as we know, negativity is an important part of the learning process.
With practice comes strength. I also offer understanding, forgiveness and love, as I can see the intentions here are good, despite the reaction.
I'll continue to post when I can. Now I'm directed toward my actual soul mission, which I've realised now from the intuition and with the help from those loving and wise people, (thank you Angelburst29), which is to follow in the foots of the ancestors, by cresting music and film, plus humour, and interweaving this with good thought. And by learning Persian written and spoken, to gain an excellent understanding of new thought and Zoroastrian faith. I have much gratitude for the motivation to do this! And to all here. And again if people would like to share their thoughts and ways to apprehend the negative flow of energy to STS then grest! 😃
Thanks to you ALL.
Always be true to yourself and fear nothing.
Bless, Ave Caesar. 🙏❤️💙💖

FWIW, and just as probably a final suggestion from my end in regards to divination, receiving messages, symbols from the Universe, and whatnot, also recall to your mind Delores, what the C's said here about the notion of angels.

Just don't forget in this whole ongoing process you are going through, that we all go through while learning to tune and balance our lower centers, that these false angels can manipulate us into thinking they are the real thing, and it is not that difficult for them to do so by manipulating our three lower centers in tandem with synchronous events. This is because they gave us their own "predator minds." How to discern what is what, is through figuring out what choices are true acts of Free Will, and which ones are disguised as so by these false angels, or so I think.
Thanks, yes I've still got alot to learn for sure. So my terminology may be wrong here.. Still there is massive trust in this process which started 2 years ago.. And many years ago due to personal situation that is so hard to explain. The fact remains that I'm no longer drained and as said above, I don't drain others now with my complaints and bad moods lol. This has helped my surroundings immensely, as before I let my fears and anxiety affect those around me which is really unpleasant for them. And the useless negative thoughts are gone, with work of course.. So I have faith that there is 'good' our there.. As always open to new info, so thanks for your post 🙂🍒

This is a difficult thing to express..
It needs to be done in order to act in accordance and honesty to oneself and others. I cannot be at peace with myself when I derrogate from my conscience and moral principles, and I think this applies to us all. It is intrinsic for good thought, no matter what.
So I understand the risk associated with sharing our personal visions and experiences, for me however it was a risk worth taking. And my soul, plus STO being compelled me to do this with good reason.
So of course we are all prey to bad thoughts, and I can't count the mistakes I've made in the past, hurts to myself and others. As we are here to learn and this is an inevitable part of the learning process.
However, along with my intention to help others through the life experiences, and sharing thoughts about the existence and faith in STO beings, there was another intention.
I predicted the shall we say, 'less than polite,' Judgmental, and fearful responses from some here.
It was the intention to reveal these unintended, but nonetheless negative forces at work here on the forum.
And I can totally see why others can be discouraged from sharing, from some of these corporal responses to this story.
I encourage others to explore themselves and others with curiosity rather than judgment . Openness and the ability to understand ourselves with humility, kindness and love. Also I hold no anger toward these beings, as I know not what they have experienced in life, I know not what their pains, worries and fears are which I'm sure are very real. And some of their words were hurtful, as I know my experience to be true and healing, my intentions are 'good', to share in order to help others stop the negative energy drain. Which is STO. Refer back to the story lol, and response to Saman's brilliant questions...
However, these negative reactions served me well by strengthening my faith in Zoroastrian tradition and STO beings.
It pushed me to look deeper within oneself, and learn more about what my own fears and worries are.
So I THANK all reactions, both positive and negative, as we know, negativity is an important part of the learning process.
With practice comes strength. I also offer understanding, forgiveness and love, as I can see the intentions here are good, despite the reaction.
I'll continue to post when I can. Now I'm directed toward my actual soul mission, which I've realised now from the intuition and with the help from those loving and wise people, (thank you Angelburst29), which is to follow in the foots of the ancestors, by cresting music and film, plus humour, and interweaving this with good thought. And by learning Persian written and spoken, to gain an excellent understanding of new thought and Zoroastrian faith. I have much gratitude for the motivation to do this! And to all here. And again if people would like to share their thoughts and ways to apprehend the negative flow of energy to STS then grest! 😃
Thanks to you ALL.
Always be true to yourself and fear nothing.
Bless, Ave Caesar. 🙏💙💖

Hi @Delores Delaney, I would like to clarify that when I wrote my previous post in this thread that I was not directing my skepticism at you. I hope you did not take my post personally. I was only sharing my experience about numbers and that I felt skeptical about my own experience because at that time I had no framework within to understand the experience. I really enjoyed reading your story and I appreciate you sharing with us, it gave me a lot of joy to read.

I have had a lot of other unexplainable experiences that I have not shared on this forum and don’t intend to because I guess I don’t want to be judged or maybe because I can’t verify them. Or like Angelburst mentioned they are for me alone and will make more sense when I work out the rest of the story/puzzle.

Again, thank you for sharing and I look forward to anything else you feel you want to share. :flowers:

Can you explain who is being judgemental and fearful exactly? All I can see here are people trying to help.

My advice would be to drop all drug use immediately. It is common knowledge on this forum that drug use stunts spiritual growth and opens a person up to spirit attachment.

I urge you to come back down to earth and think seriously about the people who are giving you advice out of concern for you. I don't doubt that what you are experiencing is happening, I do doubt the STO source. You seem to be scattered, your posts jump from subject to subject, and there are assumptions in what you write, for example you saying that your energy doesn't drain to STS.

This doesn't seem like the fruit of any type of STO communication, this reads like a scrambled signal.

Hi @Delores Delaney, I would like to clarify that when I wrote my previous post in this thread that I was not directing my skepticism at you. I hope you did not take my post personally. I was only sharing my experience about numbers and that I felt skeptical about my own experience because at that time I had no framework within to understand the experience. I really enjoyed reading your story and I appreciate you sharing with us, it gave me a lot of joy to read.

I have had a lot of other unexplainable experiences that I have not shared on this forum and don’t intend to because I guess I don’t want to be judged or maybe because I can’t verify them. Or like Angelburst mentioned they are for me alone and will make more sense when I work out the rest of the story/puzzle.

Again, thank you for sharing and I look forward to anything else you feel you want to share. :flowers:
Hi Candice, really please no need explain! Bless you. And same for anyone here. I think there are just so many misunderstanding due to our detachment from each other. As this is the unfortunate nature of our reality where we cannot see into others hearts and souls. So I just try to keep open. It's why I thought sharing is great, and I understand your fear of this. Your posts were polite and honest. An explanation was needed for this contact and I'm hoping my post about how the negativity in my mind has been healed made sense, as this has really changed everything for the better.
We're all good people here I think, no hard feelings to anybody. It's just all learning, and it is still a massive learning process for me. And as said I'm finding this difficult to come to terms with ha! It's really hard to explain the whole thing I'd need to write a book and I'm struggling to spell properly😅 and rushing, need to write more and get organised when I've got home life settled. 📝 As said I'm going to concentrate on music more now, and stories, dance, thoughts, with the view to make some kind of film.. In time. For the first time in life I have the confidence and motivation to use the creativity that I've been gifted with, and this is actually one of the greatest gifts of all from the Angels, I should have mentioned this. As I felt totally wretched before this for not doing anything about it.
I'm hoping we can inspire others to use their talents too as everyone here I'm sure has so much un tapped potential. This is my goal, to heal and help.
Thanks again and hope you are well ❤️💓🎶🎶🐯

As said I'm going to concentrate on music more now, and stories, dance, thoughts, with the view to make some kind of film.. In time. For the first time in life I have the confidence and motivation to use the creativity that I've been gifted with,

That sounds lovely 😊 I’m also a creative person. However for the last two years after our move to our new house I have had difficulty getting back into the groove of creating with very little motivation. There appears to always be something new getting in my way or diverting my attention, current world events don’t help. But your post has inspired me to find and allocate some time to creativity. Thank you.

Hope you are well too 🌼

That sounds lovely 😊 I’m also a creative person. However for the last two years after our move to our new house I have had difficulty getting back into the groove of creating with very little motivation. There appears to always be something new getting in my way or diverting my attention, current world events don’t help. But your post has inspired me to find and allocate some time to creativity. Thank you.

By your description Candice, it sounds like you might be experiencing poor air circulation and stagnation in certain areas of the home. Poor air quality inside the home can lead to fatigue, headaches and just not feeling like yourself because the oxygen levels are too low.

Every home or apartment I have ever lived in - had at least one spot or room like that. It might be a spot or room that doesn't have a window for cross ventilation or an area that is mainly closed off. On a good day, you might want to open a few windows and air out the house. On rainy days, you can use a small portable fan, positioned on the floor, to run for a few minutes to circulate the air. Another remedy is to wash the walls down with hot water and a mild detergent. I use a sponge mop (that I only use on walls) which makes the job, quick and easy. Any carpets should be washed, shampooed or aired out at least once a year.

By your description Candice, it sounds like you might be experiencing poor air circulation and stagnation in certain areas of the home. Poor air quality inside the home can lead to fatigue, headaches and just not feeling like yourself because the oxygen levels are too low.

Hi @angelburst29, thank you for your considerate reply. Your advice makes sense. There is something odd with the layout of the house and I agree air is not circulating well and stagnates in weird areas. I will try my best to apply your advice. I think another aspect influencing my creative inactivity is not having a garden, I’ve always had a garden my whole life, everywhere I’ve lived and now I don’t. So I have to keep going out into nature to find some balance, inspiration or grounding instead of just being able to leave my front door and it’s just there. Another lesson in gratitude. I do have a balcony area with lots of great air circulation that I’m going to convert it into a pottery space, as well as a space for meditation. I’ll add some plants too. Thank you again for your intuitive guidance :flowers:

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to intend that your personal experience will help others through life experiences? I mean, no one can know if what they experienced is going to help anyone else. I think it's much better for members to simply share their experiences for their own benefit. If there is any benefit to others, then that's a bonus.

That seems kind of defensive and not really an 'open' way to approach the situation. Part of sharing experiences here is to receive feedback, to WANT feedback, regardless of what type it is, but always on the assumption that it is being given from a caring pov, even if it doesn't seem that way at times to us. To expect otherwise is to come at the situation with assumptions, which is never a good idea for learning.

Again, don't you think this is presumptuous, and even a little arrogant? To intend to reveal "negative forces at work on the forum"? Especially when it seems that your definition of "negative forces" is simply other forum members who might not give you the 100% positive response to your experiences that you expect.

Well, maybe you're only seeing things from your own perspective? In that case, it's probably not a good idea to project that onto others. If someone is discouraged from posting an experience here because they fear they will not get the response they want, then I think they have not understood the ethos of this forum.

I encourage others to explore themselves and others with curiosity rather than judgment . Openness and the ability to understand ourselves with humility, kindness and love.

This is always a good idea, in general, but there are times when we must also be able to hold ourselves to account, to a higher standard other than our basic human needs and wants. Of course, that doesn't mean we should harshly judge ourselves, but judge ourselves we must, and frequently. In addition, we should always be open to being judged by our like-minded peers, again not harshly, but judged nonetheless. If we are not open to this, either from ourselves or others, then there is little room for real progress, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom