Delores Delaney's story

Hi Delores, from your first post I understand that you look up the meaning of a number on Angelsnumbers.com. As I wrote above, those interpretations that you're reading are very general and can apply to many situations. So it's not surprising that "a number can mean something completely different" in another moment. I should add that these messages contain a lot of warm and fuzzy words, and they're all more or less the same, which is typical New Age material. I'm not convinced that these messages are from 'angels'. Perhaps one day you will at least consider this as a possibility. :-)
Hi again,
When the numbers are read in isolation I can totally see why you are skeptical Oxajil. . In all honesty, I've never read a number unless it has been received! This must be clarified, as it also the meanings of numbers are interwoven with:
'The intuition,'
'Specific situation', and
'Actions from resulting this':
=Which materialise very really here in reality!!!!!

However I understand your curiosity of course lol. It's good to look up the general meanings of numbers first too. Thanks for your response.
Also, I reassure you that the internal and external work is ANYTHING BUT easy !!!!!!!!! 😅
The expectation from them very is high and sometines I feel like this is very hard to live up to. It truly is the hardest job I've ever been tasked with. I have faith that STO brings exist and they are here to help, and remain determined and dedicated, as I know what life experiences have motivated me to do this and they are very real and ongoing. This again is hard to explain in totality. Again when time allows, will explain better in a different medium like film, music, and speaking as for me it's going to be easier to get across how this actually works in this way. . It's an ongoing process and must be explained in a better way to truly get this across. Thanks again for helping 💭💭💭🙏🍀🍀🌿🌺🌺🌺🌺🍆🍱🍜🥩

Jealousy:
More complex than the others.... Still a work in progress.

4 Demons so far.

1: Fear- Of loss and lacking of something loved/cherished or desired. Fear of the negativity and pain that comes with this lacking and loss.

2:Anger/hatred- towards the 'perceived' cause of loss and lacking of this desired/cherished/loved thing.

3:Anger/hatred-towards self, from 'perceived' inadequacy, and insufficiency at being unable to aquire/manifest/materialise said thing due to one's own and lacking and insufficiency.

4: Ignorance - From detachment, as happiness gained from said thing is subjective, and is not necessarily the case, not necessarily real.
It is essentially wishful thinking as outcomes are based on anticipation of happiness and not in reality. And If we choose not to face this lesson within ourselves, we deny ourselves the free will to change our thoughts for the better thus apprehending the negative energy drain.

Apprehend these Demons -

1: Knowledge. By knowing - that the energy drain corresponding to the massive powerful negative interaction of these 4 Demons is huge and will us take us further away from any positive outcome in any way, therefore taking us further away from our aspiration and goals, taking us further away from good thought, words and actions, further from good health and any potential positive outcome.

Also by knowing that these negative thoughts, words and action, drains the energy of others too, thus giving more power to STS.

By 'knowing' also about the forces that work within ourselves and others, and our lower centres which are open to manipulation at our level.. here in this world of service to self therefore :

2: Letting go of Culpability and blame toward others who are perceived as being responsible for this lacking or loss. Love toward our fellows. This then drains less energy from ourselves and thus less to STS. As we know that these Demons operate through the lower emotional centre. Therefore focusing on the divine spark, or higher self in ourselves and others.

3: Self giving and love to ourselves and others, as we do the best with what we have been gifted with and we can accept ourselves for what we are, by knowing our strengths and nurturing them. Self acceptance and self approbation. By acting in accordance to our own conscience, honesty with the self, which by its very definition is using our free will to choose NOT to listen to the lower emotional centes, through which these Demons operate in ourselves and others.

4: Gratitude and Grace. For what we do have. Opening of heart and mind to the others(selves), as we can understand others predicament and gain a better understanding of them, ourselves and nature /life in general. knowledge and perspective of this. Being grateful for our blessings, however insignificant.
Positivity and healing from this Gratitude and realisation.
As only by knowing and facing these feelings/Demons, will we be able to understand them and therefore transform/'transmute' them. And this could come from sharing of our stores and experiences too.. Gratitude for this lesson. Valuable lessons can be learned from loss and lacking. Thus bringing inner peace.

5:Humour! One of the best ways to help and lighten the heart and mind and spirit.

This is from the intuition with guidance from the meanings of numbers, constant prayer with music. Forces seam to 'make' new and testing situations which are painful but very helpful. These words do not come from 'me', so I cannot take credit for them, they are from the STO beings. And for this I'm infinitely grateful. I devote my life to them, always. Will add to it if I can find anything else.

Based on what you have written above about "4 Demons", it appears to me that the problem is simply that a part of you that you do not wish to accept as yours is at work - no demons needed. You are projecting your own dark parts onto mythical demons and not taking responsibility for what is really going on.

I think you would do better reading Samenow's "Inside the Criminal Mind" and gaining knowledge of your own machine and how to clean and tune it.

Jealousy comes from a primitive part of the brain and which has been programmed by early life experiences. Creating such a myth about it in order to avoid your own responsibility and ability is simply childish.

Based on what you have written above about "4 Demons", it appears to me that the problem is simply that a part of you that you do not wish to accept as yours is at work - no demons needed. You are projecting your own dark parts onto mythical demons and not taking responsibility for what is really going on.

I think you would do better reading Samenow's "Inside the Criminal Mind" and gaining knowledge of your own machine and how to clean and tune it.

Jealousy comes from a primitive part of the brain and which has been programmed by early life experiences. Creating such a myth about it in order to avoid your own responsibility and ability is simply childish.
Hi Laura
Although you may not know it, my love for you is very strong. Not a personal love as I do not know you. This love comes from the fact that, through your work, you saved my life.
With this I have also helped many others, loved ones, family, friends, and many more. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and respond. I pray you health, hope, and happiness. Take care and bless ❤️

Hi Laura
Although you may not know it, my love for you is very strong. Not a personal love as I do not know you. This love comes from the fact that, through your work, you saved my life.
With this I have also helped many others, loved ones, family, friends, and many more. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and respond. I pray you health, hope, and happiness. Take care and bless ❤

And I would not be fulfilling my responsibility to you, and everyone else who might be misled by your words if I did not point out what is obvious to so many of us here who have been doing The Work for so many years. I am not speshul or different and without need of the network, and neither are you.

Okay, thanks.. I see where you are coming from. I admit Ive come across like that, possibly trying to be too smart and looks like new age stuff. This really wasn't intended, and I'm going to live and learn.
And truly, apologies if it comes across like this. I admit I've got alot to learn. Just wanted to lighten the mood. And in words here it is difficult to express emotions and love. This love which I genuinely DO feel. I just can't explain this very well and it's frustrating.
When I make mistakes, which are many, on all levels, the STO beings make me come crashing back down to earth, its definitely not all praise and happiness, honestly it's very difficult and is the hardest thing to face this. I'm definitely not special, it's the LAST thing I wanted to seam like oh my god. I'm. actually mortified by that. And actually finding this really challenging, it's hard to come to terms with I had no idea what it was like. So I've realised this is a mistake in the way of communication that in heinsight has seams fake? To charming and false, like one of the love and light people.
It really is not the case! I'm like the opposite of one of those types, as people who know me realise. But can see how you have thought this. I do remain strong in the faith, conviction that there is a real connection as there has been real healing and I wouldn't feel at peace if I don't share this with others, what I'm trying to say here is its not about me. And would love others to share their stories here on this thread! That was one of my main intentions! My best mate did a couple of amazing poems about her own experiences of suffering, just trying to work out how to share when she sends them. . If that's In keeping with this work? And anything if anyone would like to share, it could be as random as it likes. Again if you are happy with this. Just would love others to let our the 'inner freak' and share their thoughts openly, only if they would like, so we can understand each other more. In future I'd love to be able to express through music etc.. As this isn't working too well I see now, or just need to work on it more.

And I would not be fulfilling my responsibility to you, and everyone else who might be misled by your words if I did not point out what is obvious to so many of us here who have been doing The Work for so many years. I am not speshul or different and without need of the network, and neither are you.
Sorry I posted a separate post and it was meant to be a reply!

I just can't explain this very well and it's frustrating.

If you can't explain it, you don't understand it either.

So I've realised this is a mistake in the way of communication that in heinsight has seams fake? To charming and false, like one of the love and light people.

No, it doesn't seem "too charming and false" - it seems more like you are being misled by wishful thinking at the very least, by negative entities at worst. You really should read the chapter of the Wave that was suggested... a case that presents very much as you do here.

I do remain strong in the faith, conviction that there is a real connection as there has been real healing and I wouldn't feel at peace if I don't share this with others

The farmer will cure his cattle of diseases, fix their wounds, and feed them well... just so he can take them to market.

You should read Gurdjieff's fable of the Evil Magician.

There is just SO, SO much that it is apparent you do not see and possibly haven't even considered. The most important thing to learn in The Work is that you cannot trust your own thinking; you cannot really THINK with the way you think.

Okay, thanks for taking the time for sharing this. Read this many years ago but don't remember properly..
I was well on the way to destruction before this happened, so again it's very hard to explain. And this certainly isn't easy, in a sense I've had to open my wounds, let them bleed again, and take a deep look at my failings and flaws..Which has been immensely painful and difficult at times. It has healed many relationships with my family etc, as said before. Also I'm finally working on the life goal which is to create music, after not being able to have any confidence or motivation. I couldn't even sing in front of anyone before this. Will give it a read.

If you can't explain it, you don't understand it either.

No, it doesn't seem "too charming and false" - it seems more like you are being misled by wishful thinking at the very least, by negative entities at worst. You really should read the chapter of the Wave that was suggested... a case that presents very much as you do here.

The farmer will cure his cattle of diseases, fix their wounds, and feed them well... just so he can take them to market.

You should read Gurdjieff's fable of the Evil Magician.

There is just SO, SO much that it is apparent you do not see and possibly haven't even considered. The most important thing to learn in The Work is that you cannot trust your own thinking; you cannot really THINK with the way you think.
Correction I'd love to be able to explain, and will do with time as I'm still learning to translate this thought into words as writing isn't my strength.

A word of caution ... I suggest that you keep "sensitive messages and visions" to yourself - keep your own Council. Tell no one! The visions and messages, for the most part ... are "for your eyes only" and not to be shared.

I don't understand how anyone involved in our work and group and feels connected to us can think to advise someone to basically not network. No message is so speshul and "sensitive" that it needs to be kept from sharing with the network. If that's how one looks at it, then there's something wrong there. If one wants to keep something like this from the eyes of others, it's typically because they don't want their view on what the messages and visions might be changed or altered. That would be just what the STS forces want, makes for a nice tasty meal.

Last edited:
Exactly. Perhaps people are too scared to share, and this is a shame. We can look at the reasons why in an open and honest way. The fact that I've seen others opinions is positive, no matter what they are, and has been a great learning process which has actually helped me to face my own lacking. So if viewed though good thought, ie the ability to see the positive in any situation, and learn from it, no matter how negative and stressful, it is a good thing and can be useful in many ways, as it has been for me.

Hi Saman, I hope you are well.

So I ask myself from your questions, what is good thought and how to apply it here in our world.
This I should have mentioned before, and I correct myself now with your help.
So I think it starts with complete letting go of the ego and submission to the Prime Creator/Mazda/STO.
The realisation that we are all a part of the same thing and not separate from the creator.
This is a liberation from the false pride, and helps us to focus on the divine spark in ourselves and others. As in this world, if we don't give ourselves to to 'God of Good', then who will rule us in his stead? Nothing good ha!
Hanuaman is a good symbolic example of this.
And what am I? All I know is that I am 'for good' and 'against evil', and I am still learning. So for me this is where good thought starts.
And I ask myself, what is the life goal. It is to apprehended and transmute with the means at my disposal, the negative energy drain that feeds into the STS. So which thoughts brings I closer to this goal, and which take I further away from it.
To to bring me closer I must be honest with the self, to know oneself, to know what our fears, worries, anxieties are, and face them, apprehend them and transform them into positive ways and thoughts and action. I must also get to know the strengths inside, to grow and nurture them whilst simultaneously healing and letting go of the inner demons, and there are alot of them due to the nature of our existence. As we know, our souls are fragmented, we are trapped in one particular place in space and time. So what is wrong with the classroom? Or is it really wrong? It just 'is'?
Aa we know, unfortunately we don't have the priveledge of seeing into the future or past in its totality. This ignorance brings with it many demons, many assumptions lies and misunderstanding from the inherent subjectivity of our existence.. As we know. So we have demons of fear from this anticipation, lack of knowledge, anger from misunderstanding lies and assumptions, anxiety, sadness and grief from our own mortality and that of our loved ones. Demons of self hatred as we blame ourselves, hatred towards others as we blame them. All of which feeds STS.
One of these more obscure but damaging negativity is I think the demons of dissociation, detachment and disillusionment, which I've felt so often, and am trying to get my little peanut head around.
As due to the nature of our existence as we know, we cannot see into others hearts and minds of all of life in their totality, in its globality. And this is so 'normal', its how this can creep up on the best of us. Because when we become detached, dissociated from something, one ceases to know it, and when I don't know it, then how can I love it or be grateful for it? How can I understand it? When we do not love or understand it, we can become indifferent to it, like humanity has with our beautiful natural world (exacerbated by the psychopathic influences of course). This lack of love and understanding, at its very lowest, gives us permission to destroy it, gives us permission to become indifferent to its destruction by machinations of something else. And when our good heart see this destruction, this leads to disillusioned mind, in turn creating a negative feedback loop. So how to apprehend this.
First with the demon of fear, I ask myself, which fear can I cancel with positive action, and which fears I cannot? If there is something I can do, say to prevent ill health, like eating healthy and exercise, then great ill do that. Just one example..
However most fears are useless, a kind of madness, fears of anticipated bad events in the future which have not yet happened, as we are prey to. I can control to some extent of course, but as we know much of it is out of our control, and the only thing we have control over is our own thoughts and our reaction to the unforseen events. So these fears of the unknown are the madness, useless fears, as indulging in them will not change the nature of our predicament. Good thought comes from not indulging useless fear in my mind. So we can forge our minds, we can choose, we have the free will to do this! It's within us now.
To have courage in the face of infinity, we can choose not to let this energy be used by STS against us.
We can use it to build our better knowledge. With gratitude for what we do have, positivity, will, determination, lessons from life, discernment, knowledge of ourselves and others and nature, understanding, wisdom, confidence, brave, honesty, intuition, integrity, will, optimism, joy for what we do have, happiness for what we do have, seeing the glass half full.. To learn to be positive no matter what. Which is almost impossible but not quite! And there will always be failure as is the nature of lessons so again to not beat one self up when it goes to pot ha.
And to cancel the demons of disillusionment and detachment, we can learn to forgive. To let go of the feelings of culpability to ourselves and others, to let go the burden of regret. With the exception of very negative selfish beings, we then can learn to ignore if at all possible , to become indifferent to them as much as possible, as these angry emotions just drain to STS. We can use this energy to help each other and for creativity, build a ladder step by step, to transcend this prison. By the realisation also, that, we 'Know' about our own ongoing situation of ignorance and fragmentation, therefore we can, 'know, that we do not really know'.
I can use this to keep the mind and heart open to new, to use empathy, kindness, understanding, humility, gratitude, diplomacy, cooperation, reconciliation, love, knowledge of self and others predicament, grace, peace, unicity, the intention to lift up others, to offer help with discerning thought, without expectation of anything in return, small and large acts of kindness. The better our hearts are, the better out minds are: 'a selfless good is much better than all acts of kindness in order to reap the interest'. This last is from the numbers.
The more I have, the more I must share.
To answer about what the Prime Creator has taught me about, suffering.. I'd say its about how even good people can be twisted by the demons of angra.. And to be kind to each other, to sew goodness and love each other. As it is the illusion of separation, and the demons of angra that keeps us from reaching the better thought..
As Ive written this in a bit of a rush as usual and might have to add to it as everything is a work in progress!!
Thanks for your questions Saman it helped

🗺🌌🗺🗺🌌🗺🌌🗺🌌🗺🦦
I'm going to share this again, in the hope it will be read in full, as I still have faith that we can all make a solid connection to STO beings here in this world, where we cannot see into others hearts and minds, we cannot see into the future or the past. Leading to many assumptions. And it starts with apprehending the negative energy drain with good thoughts. The ability to face ourselves, be honest with ourselves and face our negative thought, not deny it and hide from it. It's difficult and this took alot of time to write, and much thinking with the hammer as you say.. Still learning though it's really not easy, and I make many mistakes, but for me this thought saved my life I'm really not exaggerating. It really has worked and there is still huge faith that good exists and is here to help, and they are contining to do that.

Exactly. Perhaps people are too scared to share, and this is a shame. We can look at the reasons why in an open and honest way. The fact that I've seen others opinions is positive, no matter what they are, and has been a great learning process which has actually helped me to face my own lacking. So if viewed though good thought, ie the ability to see the positive in any situation, and learn from it, no matter how negative and stressful, it is a good thing and can be useful in many ways, as it has been for me.

Yes, "people are scared to share" and most especially when the Predator's Mind is in control. It is this mind that is "baroque, contradictory, and afraid of losing" something that dominates most people. People become identified with their thinking and opinions and subjective views. All of these issues are covered in the material we suggest should be read. A person has to be ruthless in self-examination in order to weed out what is authentic from what is programmed by our upbringing, society, illusions and delusions. Self-importance wastes a lot of energy.

Only the Predator's Mind would say " A word of caution ... I suggest that you keep "sensitive messages and visions" to yourself - keep your own Council. Tell no one! The visions and messages, for the most part ... are "for your eyes only" and not to be shared."

Back
Top Bottom