1994-10-20
Q: When did the Aryans invade India?

A: 8243 years ago.

Q: Who was there before that?

A: Asian tribes and number 3 prototype.

Q: What is a number 3 prototype?

A: Known as Neanderthal man.

Q: And what are we?

A: Number 4 types c and d. Translation into English comprehension.
80K yrs back Kantikaneains came, They lived only 200 yrs with Neanderthals, 50K yrs back, they had a nuclear war with Parantha's. I thought Neanderthals were gone, but it sounded Neanderthals were there in India before aryan invasion 8K yrs back. "before that" didn't sound like 80K years back. Thought interesting.

If we are prototypes 4 c,d - then we are not one proto type at this time. probably underground folks is other ones.

If 309,000 years back this experiment started, then we have 1,2,3,4 what ever the number of types came and gone. That's why they say skeletons are rare to survive.

Well, possibly. It could be that "number 4 prototypes c and d are modern humans with and without Neanderthal DNA since that is what we apparently have on earth: the IN Africa types and the OUTSIDE Africa types. My next guess would then be that Semites are the modern humans with Neanderthal mixture that mixed with Kantekkians so that they are semi Earth bred and semi Kantekkian bred.

One thing that still puzzles me is the reference to the Native American types as being the "third race". I haven't found much about dna studies on them. Do they, also, have Neanderthal dna bits? Denisovan? What about the early blood type O homogeneity?

I have a book about all the finds of ancient giants in America and it seems to me rather certain that they existed and that they were very similar to the giant types found on the Canaries with the double rows of teeth. So, who/what were they? Related to Denisovans who were, in fact, rather bigger? Or Kantekkians? And were the giants in America different from the Native American types?

Laura said:
Also, it now seems that there were quite a few Denisovan types in China. Apparently, a skull or two has been found to go with the finger and toe bones and teeth found in Denisova. The skull makes it possible to compare.

So far there are only two incomplete upper parts of the skulls I think and perhaps few teeth which help them to recreate the jaw. Looking at those skulls of MH, Neanderthal and Denizovan I'm quite impressed by their size of the skull, Denizovans probably looked like king kongs in comparison with modern humans. Interesting how their skulls are prolonged too.

Stepping Stones: The Making of Our Home World
https://earthstep.wordpress.com/2016/06/12/chapter-23-humans-the-emergence-of-the-latest-model/
Neanderthals were indeed very different from us, yet they survived at least two full ice ages at high northern latitudes. Their skulls retain the robustness of H. heidelburgensis, but with enlarged nasal passages; Neanderthals had truly enormous noses adapted to breathing frigid air. Crania are flat and long (Figure 22.2), yet brain capacity is often well in excess of that for modern humans. Much of the brain expansion occupied its rear parts, the occipital and parietal lobes. Respectively these involve visual processing, and information storage, language, learning and memory. The parietal lobe is also a key region for intelligence. There seems to be no reason whatever to regard Neanderthals as dim.

Like the Neanderthals, the Denisovans turn out to have had intimate relations with humans, but just those migrating across the central Asian steppes. As a result, sections of their DNA comprise up 6% of that of modern Melanesian people living on islands of the West Pacific, together with some from Neanderthals perhaps acquired earlier

Attachments

• Workii_tribe_of_Gilbert_River_Australoid.png
    Workii_tribe_of_Gilbert_River_Australoid.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Yali_man_Baliem_Valley_Papua.jpg
    Yali_man_Baliem_Valley_Papua.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Blonde_girl_Vanuatu.jpg
    Blonde_girl_Vanuatu.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 209
  • Fijian_mountain_warrior,_Kai_Colo.jpg
    Fijian_mountain_warrior,_Kai_Colo.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 204
I had the impression that heterogeneity in Africa might be related to them being sort of new and that blood type O homogeneity might be older, hence more time to "homogenize"?

DNA websites group Native Americans with Siberians and they seem to be related to at least Northern Asia. This is from somatic markers though, that are typically just from the last generations.

According to "Giants on Record" by Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman, the giants in America were very different from the Native Americans, but they did reported on very tall Native Americans too.

Then, there has been some studies suggesting that black skin color derives from paler tones:

African gene study shows human skin tone has varied for 900,000 years
https://www.sott.net/article/364977-African-gene-study-shows-human-skin-tone-has-varied-for-900000-years
Skin tone has varied greatly among humans for at least the last 900,000 years. So concludes an analysis of the genetic variants associated with skin pigmentation in people from several regions of Africa. The latest findings suggest that some particularly dark skin tones evolved relatively recently from paler genetic variants, underlining how deeply flawed the racist concept of people with whiter skin being "more advanced" really is....

The latest thinking is that Homo sapiens emerged in Africa about 300,000 years ago. The new findings mean that relatively pale skin tone variants predate the appearance of our species and have been retained in some parts of Africa ever since.

This might surprise some geneticists, says Tishkoff. Previous studies of a skin pigmentation gene called MC1R had led many geneticists to think that dark skin colour - which is thought to protect against UV damage - is a fixed and consistent trait in all people of African descent.

"They thought [MC1R] shows that there has been selection for dark skin in Africa and therefore there's no variation," says Tishkoff.

But in retrospect, it's obvious that the story of skin pigmentation in sub-Saharan Africa is more complicated than that, as there is huge variation in skin colour across the continent today. The San hunter-gatherer populations of southern Africa often have lightly pigmented skin, and belong to one of the most ancient branches of the Homo sapiens family tree.

"I think the most interesting observation is that some ancestral light skin alleles are shared between the San and archaic hominins such as Neanderthals and Denisovans," says Carles Lalueza-Fox at the Institute of Evolutionary Biology in Barcelona, Spain. "This suggests a shared, common ancestry for this trait before the split of these three hominin lineages."

Of the darker-skin gene variants, three appear to have evolved from less pigmented variants. This means that some people with particularly dark skin - such as the Nilo-Saharan pastoralists of East Africa - gained the trait relatively recently, from paler-skinned ancestors. "People have thought it was just light skin that has been evolving," says Tishkoff. "I think dark skin continues to evolve as well."

The Wikpedia article for the Denisovan's mentions: "A paper by Kay Prüfer in 2013 said that mainland Asians and Native Americans had around 0.2% Denisovan ancestry." Pima Indian DNA analysis relates Asians and Native Americans:

https://dnawriter.com/2015/10/04/pima-indians-preserve-genetic-signature-of-minoans-sea-peoples-and-phoenicians/

Side 2, the “Amerind” partner in the admixture, in addition to being about two-thirds Central and South American Indian in DNA segments, had significant strips of recombinant genetic material matching Japanese (2.9), Han Chinese (2.3), Oroqen, a Mongol or Turkic people (1.9), Hazra, an important Afghan people (1.6), Chuvash (Turkic, Central Asian, 1.4), Yakut (Turkic from Lake Baikal, 1.0), Burushko (Phyrigian or Macedonian or Anatolian people who migrated to Pakistan with Alexander the Great, 1.0) and Hezhen (a tiny Altaic Turkic minority today in northeast China, 0.8).

The theory is that Side 1 joined Side 2 in the 1700s via Spanish Missions. Side 2 would be the original Maya-like population. If some giants were an epigenetic effect related to cataclysms that could make tracing giants tough to do. If people were very tall on Kantek, how long did it take them to shrink to Cro-Magnon proportions?

Session 7 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?

A: Asia.

Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?

A: No. Rescued. Transferred.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?

A: Cataclysm.

Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?

A: 7200 years ago approx.

Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?

A: Comets.
To me Native Americans look very asian, but they are rather tall, where Asians are rather short, so obviously they must have been influenced very differently i guess.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2001-05/OSU-StPi-2605101.php
Equestrian Indian tribes on the American Plains in the late 1800s were the tallest people in the world, suggesting that they were surprisingly well-nourished given disease and their lifestyle, a new study found.
[...]
The average adult male Plains Indian stood 172.6 centimeters tall -- about 5 feet 8 inches. The next tallest people in the world at that time were Australian men, who averaged 172 centimeters. European American men of the time averaged 171 centimeters tall, and men living in European countries were typically several centimeters shorter.

I think the proper approach takes into account that the Earth is just some infinitesimal part of some huge cosmic system that is frequently "directed" by various corporeal and non corporeal intelligences.

I was thinking about a similar topic the other day in context of the question, what is a Semite? The Cassiopaeans seem to imply fairly strongly that the "native" Earth races were pretty arrested in their development and that the Kantekkians had superior abilities. Then there was allusion to "superpowers" in the most recent session which first seemed to surface in this session from 96.
session960323 said:
Q: (L) SV comes from that area where that Nordic covenant, what is it, Minnesota, she's from Minnesota? Oh, I never made that connection! Holy Frijoles! 'Nordic Covenant was a duality' ... so, when you made mention of the Nordic Covenant, and the banking scandal, was that a double-layered statement to us?
A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light...
then there is this
session951007 said:
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'
A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.
Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?
A: Yes.
Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?
A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?
Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?
A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.
Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'
A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?
A: Close.
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.
Why were these Nordic "supermen" allowed to persist on Kantek while Earth seemed to be limited to earlier models? We know very little of that planet's history and its connection with the Orion Empire. Was it just a different experiment of the Orions that was modified when it moved to Earth? And if Nordicism was being promoted by the Nazis as a stepping stone to the Master Race the Orions wanted to create, why is it's opposite being promoted now? Due to all of the interbreeding and hanky-panky that has gone on over such a long period of time, all races ought to have access to the "power centers," however with varying degrees of dilution. This latest run certainly seems to be a racist affair, and it must have something to do with these "power centers." Perhaps the Holocaust experience was truly a trial run in the sense that it would develop the methodology to later be used on those with positive power centers within a marginalized and easily scapegoatable group, such that it would eventually be turned on the "master race" and only individuals having the dark power centers would remain; allowing for 4D STS walk-ins. Why does the current SJW madness seem to be focused on whites? Are they just an easiest group to hate (via divide on conquer) or is there something more? Perhaps there is supposed to be some contingent within the white race that acts as the nucleus of some sort of power center resonance which gets the more diluted power centers vibrating at a similar frequency and after a certain period of time they all harmonize as equals and repel the "alien invasion."

Moving on and getting back on topic, these musings led me to the question of, how many times has Earth been colonized? It seemed to me that in order to really get a handle on this you first needed a larger map:
OrionSpur.png

Even there, you would probably need to add a dimension for "time-space" in order for it to be completely useful. The entire session of 950924 was interesting to me in this regard. (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34879.msg495862.html#msg495862) specifically this part
session950924 said:
Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?
A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be literally millions of colonies.
Millions of colonies. Earth is just one thread in a vast array of worlds that are all intertwined to some degree. Any serious attempt to find out the ultimate origins or get a handle on what's really happened opens a huge can of worms. According to the Cassiopaeans, the answer to many perplexing and unsolvable scientific mysteries basically amounts to alien experiments, and souls altering physical processes to create experiences they desire. While it is fascinating to be able to collect shreds of evidence that sort of anecdotally support the Cassiopaeans' "heretical" ideas, it also frustrates me because I doubt that human methods of inquiry, working from inside the Terran system, will be able to prove any of it. I don't think you can prove that Kantek even existed, and even if you could, you'd never be able to ascertain that people might've lived there. All of these things would probably be much more clear if you could visit the "galactic archive" where all of these sorts of things are recorded, but I don't think they have a branch on this backward hillbilly planet. I don't like always having to be satisfied with the shadows in Plato's cave, but it is what it is.

Genetic diversity on the African continent may be in part related to the statistics of cometary impacts and how damage effects are transported between the hemispheres (there was a simulation lately that shows that certain lattitudes were more likely to be impacted than others). It could be imagined that population movements along the North-South axis would favor larger and more diverse groups to survive than when movements are mostly constrained to a roughly East-West axis as in Eurasia (especially during glacial periods).

Neil said:
All of these things would probably be much more clear if you could visit the "galactic archive" where all of these sorts of things are recorded, but I don't think they have a branch on this backward hillbilly planet. I don't like always having to be satisfied with the shadows in Plato's cave, but it is what it is.
Perhaps I misunderstood, but wasn't it mentioned (Ra?) that when entities are transported here, they bring their 'racial-home' or planetary mind with them... the part they are part of anyway... .which merges with all the others here in the planetary records/Akashic... which, when you add the ongoing manipulation of the s/t for the last 74 or 75K years, it's no wonder the C's kept saying how confusing it all is to figure out... rather messy whole.. planetary mind aspects... feeding the racial aspects for greater 3d catalyst... divide and conquer etc... which feeds that SJW meme and all the regime change or fake revolution memes being spun out recently, not to mention all those in the past... 'send in the Marines'.. Economic Hitmen/jackal ops.

So these records are there, but gaining access is the problem. ;)

On a related note, scientists have reconstructed the features of a 10,000 years old British Western Hunter-Gatherer from Somerset and determined that he was dark skinned and had blue eyes. One of the initial suppositions was that the white-skin pigmentation could have arisen from the interaction of Homo sapiens with Neanderthal, but the latest results show that the light-skin variants only came to Britain around 6,000 years ago with a first wave of Anatolian farmers from the Near East, and later with the arrival of the Yamnaya people from Central Asia.

‘Cheddar Man,’ Britain’s Oldest Skeleton, Had Dark Skin, DNA Shows
_https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/world/europe/uk-cheddar-man-skeleton-skin.html

He had dark skin, brown curly hair and blue eyes, DNA tests suggest, upending a common assumption that Britain’s indigenous populations were all pale skinned with fair features.

He is “Cheddar Man,” Britain’s oldest complete skeleton, which was discovered in 1903 in Gough’s Cave near the village of Cheddar in Somerset, in southwest England. He lived about 10,000 years ago in the Mesolithic period, the middle part of the Stone Age.

Scientists have now reconstructed his features, demonstrating that he was part of a population of ancient Western Europeans that, scientists have shown in recent years, had dark skin. Research has shown that fair skin pigmentation — long considered a defining feature of Europe — only goes back less than 6,000 years.

The research was led by the Natural History Museum and University College London. A news release about the research was released Wednesday, but the study has not yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal.

“I first studied Cheddar Man more than 40 years ago, but could never have believed that we would one day have his whole genome — the oldest British one to date,” said Prof. Chris Stringer, research leader in human origins at the Natural History Museum.

“To go beyond what the bones tell us and get a scientifically based picture of what he actually looked like is a remarkable and from the results quite a surprising achievement,” said Professor Stringer, who first excavated fossils at Gough’s Cave 30 years ago.

The new research shows that Cheddar Man belonged to a population known as Western hunter-gatherers, who first migrated to Europe about 14,000 years ago, he said. Today, about 10 percent of British ancestry can be linked to that population.

For decades Britons have debated over where they came from and what defines the nature of their genetic heritage.

As scientists are retrieving more DNA from ancient Britons, they are discovering how the isles received wave after wave of immigrants over tens of thousands of years.

This growing knowledge of ancient British genetics is allowing researchers to reconstruct the biology of early Britons — including their skin color.

“What may seem a truth — that people who feel British should have white skin — through time it’s not all something that is an immutable truth,” said Yoan Diekmann, a biologist at University College London who took part in the research.

Researchers studying the skin of living people have been able to determine how some variants influence pigmentation. When humans arose in Africa 300,000 years ago, recent research shows, they had a mixture of light and dark variants.

Humans first arrived in Europe from Africa about 45,000 years ago. Western hunter-gatherers migrated from the Near East much later, mostly replacing the Europeans already there.

Researchers studying a Spanish 7,000-year-old fossil first discovered that at least some Western hunter-gatherers were most likely dark-skinned and blue eyed. Later research confirmed this finding.

Until now, no one knew the affinity of Cheddar Man. The new research shows that he was part of the Western hunter-gatherer population.

“Before, we didn’t know what population lived in Britain, because we didn’t have a genome from there,” Dr. Diekmann said.

Studying a more recent skeleton, the researchers found evidence for the arrival of farmers in England, who descended from people in the Near East. These people carried some variants for lighter skin.

Researchers have found genetic variants for light skin in Sweden and elsewhere farther east dating to 7,700 years ago. Later waves of people from the Near East and Central Asia also brought light-skin variants with them. Less than 6,000 years ago, Europeans generally shifted to this new color.

Why Europeans became white, and why it happened about 40,000 years after modern humans arrived in Europe, “are all pretty much open questions,” Dr. Diekmann said. [Maybe a combination of genetic bottleneck and successive waves of immigration due to cataclysmic events?]

The DNA analysis on Cheddar Man was carried out by drilling a small hole into the ancient skull and pulling out bone powder, which supplies genetic information for the facial reconstruction.

His name came from the village where he was found. Archaeologists also found bones belonging to early human cannibals in Gough’s Cave that are thought to have existed nearly 5,000 years before Cheddar Man, but their DNA profile has no direct ancestry to him even though they were found in the same place.

Still, Cheddar Man has many living relatives.

One of them still lives in Somerset, according to a 1997 DNA experiment carried out by scientists at Oxford. He was identified as Adrian Targett, a high-school history teacher, who is related to Cheddar Man on his mother’s side, the study found.

Mr. Targett could not immediately be reached for comment on Wednesday, but in 1997 when a group of tourists from Los Angeles saw a sign with pictures that explained the relationship between the two men, one of them said, “They don’t look anything alike.”

http://anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org/blog/2012/03/17/american-indians-neanderthals-and-denisovans-pca-views/
It appears that all easternmost populations, whether Melanesians, East Asians or South American Indians, are shifted closer to the Denisovan pole, while all of American Indians are shifted closer to Neanderthals.

...higher frequencies of Neanderthal alleles among North American Indians and slightly lower frequencies of Denisovan allelles in South American Indians are very unexpected and don’t fit the “archaic admixture” theory, as there were no Neanderthals or Denisovans in America.

Skoglund & Jakobsson’s map shows the global distribution of the Denisova allele in modern human populations. Even more intriguing is the table bellow which shows average denisovan allele in populations.
Skoglund & Jakobsson’s PCA also suggests some proximity between American Indians and Denisovans. This proximity comes out clearly in their Table S3 (see below in slightly shortened form), where Colombian and Karitiana are right next to Melanesians and ahead of Naxi in terms of frequency of the Denisova allele. Maya and Lahu are further down below but both are ahead of most West Asians, South Asians and West Eurasians.

Attachments

• DenisovaAlleleMap.jpg
    DenisovaAlleleMap.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 167
  • DenisovansAlleleFrequencies.jpg
    DenisovansAlleleFrequencies.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 30
Neil, I think we are all on the same page here as to the larger cosmic context. Thing is, I'm trying to sort things out enough to be able to write something on the topic that is not too complicated, not too long, but reasonably sensible and maybe even close to accurate. I'm hoping that all of you folks who have a natural affinity to understand these kinds of studies will sort of comb through whatever is available and come to some consensus.

In my reading, I went from biblical studies to evolutionary psychology to information theory, to evolutionary biology, to surveying the latest paleoanthropology, and now back to "Forbidden Archaelogy".

I highly recommend this last book to everyone here interested in the topic. It's pretty clear that "out of Africa" probably is a load of hokum, and only survives thanks to burying or ignoring a whole lot of date. If the "damned data" is taken into account, what would be a reasonable scenario?

Laura said:
[...]In my reading, I went from biblical studies to evolutionary psychology to information theory, to evolutionary biology, to surveying the latest paleoanthropology, and now back to "Forbidden Archaelogy".

I highly recommend this last book to everyone here interested in the topic. It's pretty clear that "out of Africa" probably is a load of hokum, and only survives thanks to burying or ignoring a whole lot of date. If the "damned data" is taken into account, what would be a reasonable scenario?

Which book would that be? This one?

Laura said:
I have a book about all the finds of ancient giants in America and it seems to me rather certain that they existed and that they were very similar to the giant types found on the Canaries with the double rows of teeth. So, who/what were they? Related to Denisovans who were, in fact, rather bigger? Or Kantekkians? And were the giants in America different from the Native American types?

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
[...]In my reading, I went from biblical studies to evolutionary psychology to information theory, to evolutionary biology, to surveying the latest paleoanthropology, and now back to "Forbidden Archaelogy".

Which book would that be? This one?

Laura said:

{{{Sigh}}} No, Pash, the last book mentioned, the book in quotes indicating a title: "Forbidden Archaeology".

"Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race" by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson
There are a few presentations by Cremo on youtube for a quick review.

Laura said:

I tend to like Shijing's idea:

Shijing said:
Atlantis
In general, it looks as though the Atlantean civilization covered most of the northern hemisphere, with the Paranthas generally in southern Eurasia, the Kantekkians in northern Eurasia once they established themselves after the evacution to Earth, and the 'Native Americans' occupying the area in between and also including the Americas. South America being the only place in the southern hemisphere (besides Antarctica, see below) that may be indirectly connected to Atlantis -- the other present-day continents such as Africa and Australia and their native populations are never mentioned in this context. As I mentioned in the Kantek thread, I have a working hypothesis that northeastern Eurasia (where Nostratic languages are primarily spoken but where there is a general Asian phenotype) was a place of intense contact between Kantekkians and the 'Native American' Atlanteans, although I haven't ruled out the possibility of Lemurian descendants being in the mix somehow as well.

It's kind of backed up here:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1207/12072012-native-american-migration

"These results were a great surprise to us," said study co-author and ancient-DNA specialist Eske Willerslev, of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.

"I hadn't expected anything like this. A genome related to present-day western Eurasian populations and modern Native Americans as well was really puzzling in the beginning. How could this happen?"

So what's new?

The arm bone of a three-year-old boy from the Mal'ta site near the shores of Lake Baikal in south-central Siberia (map) yielded what may be the oldest genome of modern humans ever sequenced.

DNA from the remains revealed genes found today in western Eurasians in the Middle East and Europe, as well as other aspects unique to Native Americans, but no evidence of any relation to modern East Asians. (Related: "Is This Russian Landscape the Birthplace of Native Americans?")

A second individual genome sequenced from material found at the site and dated to 17,000 years ago revealed a similar genetic structure.

It also provided evidence that humans occupied this region of Siberia throughout the entire brutally cold period of the Last Glacial Maximum, which ended about 13,000 years ago.

So you have a couple groups mixing together in Siberia in the ice age; Native Americans and Western Eurasians (Kantekkians), and you have the East Asians (Lemurians) as a separate group. Then you have the Denisovan data from Mikkael with highest correlations to Southeast Asia down to Australia and across to South America aka it looks like the Denisovans (Paranthas) in the ice age mixed with East Asians and Native Americans. This kind of fits with Shijing's review of the Sunderland idea:

Shijing said:
The book is very good, and is an excellent example of a mainstream source challenging the existing paradigm. While I think that Oppenheimer overreaches a bit in placing the driving force of ancient civilization solely with the peoples of Southeast Asia, he makes a valuable contribution in drawing various lines of evidence together to show that -- far from the Austronesian homeland being Taiwan and involving an improbably difficult and rapid expansion into the Pacific -- the Austronesian homeland was the Dryas Ice Age-era Sunda shelf, which formed a single continent until successive floods (at approximately 14,000, 11,000, and 8,000 years BP) submerged it, leaving the Indonesian archipelago that we see today. A corollary of this is that, instead of Southeast Asian peoples arriving from the west and north and colonizing Southeast Asia a la the Out-of-Africa hypothesis, that they instead were already located in Sundaland in situ during the last Ice Age, and moved instead from Sundaland into Eurasia as their homeland was progressively flooded.

As for when East Asian DNA (Lemurian) mixed with Native American DNA (Atlantean); that may have been post ice age:

Side 2, the “Amerind” partner in the admixture, in addition to being about two-thirds Central and South American Indian in DNA segments, had significant strips of recombinant genetic material matching Japanese (2.9), Han Chinese (2.3), Oroqen, a Mongol or Turkic people (1.9), Hazra, an important Afghan people (1.6), Chuvash (Turkic, Central Asian, 1.4), Yakut (Turkic from Lake Baikal, 1.0), Burushko (Phyrigian or Macedonian or Anatolian people who migrated to Pakistan with Alexander the Great, 1.0) and Hezhen (a tiny Altaic Turkic minority today in northeast China, 0.8).

The diverse list of contributions on both sides of the admixture equation shows that the Pima were formed from a complex scenario of three or more admixture events in history, not just a simple case from the mid-eighteenth century. All the constituent populations can still be picked out today with admixture analysis. The Pima Indians’ genetic characteristics are compound admixture over time, with key events occurring in the second millennium, about 225 BCE, 600 CE, 900 CE, 1100 CE and 1750 CE.

Neanderthal genes seem to be everywhere but sub-Sahara Africa which would fit with the Cs saying Neanderthals were taken away very shortly after the Kantekkians arrived and that sub-Sahara African didn't interact with the other ice age groups.

Back
Top Bottom