Dental Health

I made an appointment with a new dentist, who does not require stupid COVID-1984 tests.

I also stopped with Lugol's for now and switched to Iodoral. I also started flossing.

A couple days ago, I noticed in the upper right a similar pain as the upper left, and it only happened a few times and also happened with less pain. So I'm thinking the problem is not a single tooth issue, but some kind of systemic problem. In the morning recently, I've been having a running nose and squeezing.

I'm still taking the CoQ-10 containing titanium dioxide and soy lecithin for now.

Not necessarily, because nerves are connected, so it may be just a "diffusion", I hope I'm clear enough !

It happened to my husband too, an inflamed tooth and he felt dolor parallel like you, but in fact, it was just this tooth and nothing on the other side, it was just the pain that diffused.

Not necessarily, because nerves are connected, so it may be just a "diffusion", I hope I'm clear enough !

It happened to my husband too, an inflamed tooth and he felt dolor parallel like you, but in fact, it was just this tooth and nothing on the other side, it was just the pain that diffused.
Thank you. I will keep an open mind about this.

What did your husband do to resolve the inflamed tooth? Clove oil?

I saw the general practitioner dentist yesterday. She found on the lower left side a molar with an old filling that fractured and a cavity underneath. So I will be back in 2 weeks to get that fixed. Aside from that, examination (including biting on wooden sticks) and xrays on upper left and lower left showed no problems. She told me to chew on both sides again. There's still some intermittent sensitivity on my upper left when I chew food that is not soft. It's time to wait and see, if the problem goes away after the cavity and filling are fixed.

Do others who have sliver fillings ever experience a burning and/or stinging sensation of the eyes? Or is this something that others are experiencing more of lately, in general?

Another symptom I experience along with the stinging, is a metallic taste in the mouth. The most uncomfortable symptom is the stinging sensation which is not just of the eyes but around the eyes and it seems to affect my energy and concentration..It’s also worse during the day and alleviates for the most part, at night. It’s been going on too for a few years now..I don’t experience other accompanying symptoms like sinus pressure, itching, congestion or redness of the eyes that are associated with seasonal allergies.

I was told I have an abscess under an old root canal which doesn’t hurt. Getting this taken care of has been on my mind for a long while now as it could also be causing the inflammatory response.

The internet keeps cutting out as I write this..I’ve resorted to now writing this on my phone. Which reminds me..the symptoms seem worse after using the IPad or my phone. At my place we have Ethernet but since it’s not working right now I’m using our cellular data to connect to the internet.

I learned a lot through this thread those last days!

I've been in excruciating pain since Thursday as one of my wisdom teethes is on her way out. I've seen a dentist Friday after a sleepless (long) night, and the doctor diagnosed a pericoronitis. She gave me antibiotics (Flagyl 500mg + Clindamycine 300mg) and anti-inflammatory (Spifen 200mg) medications, and reassured me as she told me I apparently have the place in the jaw to keep them all.

Nevertheless, the pain is still very sharp and difficult to bear when it radiates fully. I take paracetamol in alternation with anti-inflammatory drugs. I take advantage of this to sleep at these times because I haven't been able to sleep more than 3 hours in a row since my first sleepless night.
I'm starting to wonder because the symptoms were supposed to persist for 24 hours at most.
The wisdom tooth is partially visible, but seeing the tissues on top of it, I doubt that it can totally go out.

Just wrote her an email update and hope to have her perspective tomorrow as we can't phone ANY dental cabinet because COVID, the struggle to actually find a dentist in urgency Friday morning was really a concern. They don't take new clients and all.

In addition to the treatment, I have been trying :
  • Clove essential oil on the tooth. Effective to partially numb it down.
  • Lugol on the tooth. No feelings but it has to help.
  • The protocol advised by Laura:
    • Hydrogen peroxide mouth wash.
    • DMSO + physiological serum/Isotonic Quinton + Lugol as a mouth wash. Several time already, but the last one made me nauseous.
    • Some DMSO on the jaw (mixed with coconuit oil + lavender essential oil / aloe vera)
  • Painkillers:
    • Paracetamol. Calms it down.
    • Paracetamol + codeine : once, did not feel extra relief so I stopped.
    • Tramadol: Makes you feel heavy and fuzzy but the pain is still there.
I'll continue next post with the symbolism behind. Suffering really makes you try to make sense of it all!

Edit : Posted without wanting too. I wanted to add my search for symbolism in this experience, but I'll do in another post then.

Last edited:
The doctor advised stopping taking the anti-inflammatory (Spifen 200mg) and instead did a prescription for some corticoids (Solupred 5mg - orodispersible - 3 in a row) with aspartam in it. It mentions it should not be taken if one has an infection, which makes me wonder again.
What a fantastic cocktail! I read all the instructions, if I don't end up blue, or with bubbles all over my body, or psychotic, or breaking some bones or tendons I'll be lucky I guess :lol:
Lys had wonders about anti-inflammatory meds, her nurse friend too. I didn't even think about it, since the doctor considered it necessary as the inflammation was important. Well, after a sleepless night and with all this pain, I just accepted what was given without afterthought.
But I decided to stop based on those doubts and the ongoing pain last night anyway.
But corticoids also are anti-inflammatory meds... Anyway, it's a real workload for the body to process all those drugs...
This morning was intense, damn, I cried like a newborn. I am exhausted from poor sleep and my pupils must have reached a new state of being by now.

The pain has started to really be more manageable with corticoids.
I continue the protocol advised by Laura and it has proven to be helpful for pain relief too.
Meanwhile, I've been doing my homework and reviewing a lot of therapeutic modalities I was aware of thanks to this place, but did not use, and I am learning a lot through this process. Such a blessing to have this network. Can't help but perceive it as a loud message sent to tell me it's time to up a notch on detoxification. I don't know if this infection is due to dormant chronic pathogen colonization protected by biofilms, but at least I consider it possible and won't let that unnoticed.

I added vitamin C since Tuesday, 8g per day for now, waiting to have some more. It would have been better to have it implemented before, but I hadn't fully kept in mind its amazing properties.
Infinite thanks to @Gaby for ALL.
I also bought the necessary to start the whole protocol shared here which really make sense : DMSO - Dimethylsulphoxide
It's time to nuke some dormant pathogens and get better.

My dentist asked how I felt by email, so I told her I was better, and shared with her some info in case she'll be interested about the research on iodine, DMSO and Vitamin C. Myself being the guinea pig, I thought that's actually a good way to share info without preaching.

About symbolism, I found some fascinating info in French from Estelle Vereeck:
DENTAL DECODING

Presented by Dr Estelle VEREECK on 5 and 6 March 2010 in Besançon.
Estelle Vereeck graduated as a dental surgeon in the 90s.
As an observer, she notes an illogicality between the teaching she received and the observations made on patients during her practice, particularly concerning the formation of caries preferably on certain teeth or on one of the 4 dials, even in people with good hygiene both in the field of food and dental care.
She decides to focus more on dental architecture and its phylogenesis, the coherence between embryology, physiology and anatomy. She condenses her deductions in a series of books and has been devoted to psycho-dental analysis since 2001. casts or panoramic X-rays.
I'll attach two PDF below for those interested. There is the dictionary and the dental decoding summary.

Relevant to wisdom tooth :

Column 8 18-48/28-38 = Wisdom
ADULT: Summary of what has been prepared before.
Wisdom teeth whose buds form around 4 to 5 years old and emerge around 18 years old.
A wisdom tooth cannot be described, it is the signature of the personality. Sometimes it is even conforming 6-year-old teeth.

Meaning:
One counts only on oneself, to be oneself, to take one's place in the universe, to be one's own master...
Symbol:
Last tooth in both time and space. Its distal face has nothing visible anymore so we contact again the "invisible".
This last column has similarities with the first one:
- These are the only teeth that are in contact with their symmetry.
- The last column represents the root of individuality, the first one is the mark of the beginning of individuality.
Problem:
- Extraction is never without consequence:
o Above: loss of autonomy of ideas, of thoughts.
o At the bottom: loss of autonomy on the physical and emotional level.
- Inflammation is a push towards a badly accepted autonomy.
- A horizontal push can mean sacrificing one's ideals to the detriment of one's pragmatism.- A backward thrust can mean a predominance of mind over matter: you want to go backwards, which tends to create weaknesses like addiction to... drugs, depression.
- Agenesis can mean a fear of taking that final step. It's a choice. unconscious which is around 4-5 years old. The idea that agenesis would be the as a result of an increasingly widespread habit of insufficient chewing. cannot be admissible: the consumption of more tender cereals dates back only 400 years, whereas it takes 30,000 years for a character to become part of the heritage. genetic.
- Supernumerary, you give yourself twice as much autonomy for fear of not being able to do it. to get there. Fear of heights, fear of death.
More specifically concerning what I just experienced:
WISDOM TOOTH ERUPTION ACCIDENT
PERICORONARY ABCES or POSTERIOR MARGINAL GRANULOME
Med. Infection of the bone behind the crown of the wisdom tooth. The eruption is accompanied by inflammation of the gum, sometimes edema (swelling of the cheek) and limitation of mouth opening (trismus).
The person is angry at his or her inability to become independent.
Resists the impulse to leave parents or to separate from a loved one, partner or a system on which it depends to rely only on itself.
She is unconsciously trying to free herself. In a rage, she struggles, powerless to emerge from the cocoon.
➝ read Tanguy Syndrome ■ ➝ read as appropriate Swollen cheek, Trismus ■ if the tooth should be extracted ➝ read Wisdom - extraction ■ ➝ see also Teeth of Wisdom.
■ LOWER JAW
Attachment to the foster parent or to a person who unconsciously calls him/her back. The person is caught between two worlds. He or she is unable to freeing oneself from a situation that alienates and suffocates (parental dependence or conjugal) but represents a reassuring alternative to his fear of loneliness.
She cannot birth of herself, she does not decide to take her freedom.
Her dimension as an autonomous adult remains stifled.
She does not manage to leave concretely his parents (Tanguy syndrome), to cut an emotional bond. Difficulty with rash on the right: attachment to dad; on the left: attachment to mom.
What particularly stood out for me was the bolded, even though the whole was painful to acknowledge. Being born by Caesarean section, this idea of struggling to birth myself is something I can really relate to.
So, a good kick in the rear from the DCM, somehow. Learning is fun. Pain is a motor to learn and to search for meaning.

Edit : Attached files.

Attachments

• decodage dentaire estelle Vereeck.pdf
    184.4 KB · Views: 2
  • langage de vos dents.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 1
I saw the general practitioner dentist yesterday. She found on the lower left side a molar with an old filling that fractured and a cavity underneath. So I will be back in 2 weeks to get that fixed.
I went to the dentist today and got the cavity filled. I'm surprised how sore my mouth is 7 hours later. It was not easy to eat dinner. Hopefully I feel fine soon, and then I can see if the sensitivity in the upper left is still there or gone.

then I can see if the sensitivity in the upper left is still there or gone.
The sensitivity in the upper left is still there, though I can tolerate it and am leaning towards leaving it alone.

What do you think about this? Last time, the dentist wanted to do xrays for all the teeth, to see if there were problems anywhere else. I said no, though it was a hard sell. I only allowed a few xrays in the upper left. Should I allow xrays for all the teeth? I have the same question for my kids when they become new patients with this dentist. I'm just checking to make sure I'm doing the right thing declining xrays.

Should I allow xrays for all the teeth? I have the same question for my kids when they become new patients with this dentist. I'm just checking to make sure I'm doing the right thing declining xrays.

I hadn't had x-rays in 5 years. I went to the dentist a few weeks ago. The digital ones are very low in radiation. You can look them up to see the microsieverts (I think) that you're exposed to. What I do is I take some astaxanthin before and a few days after. Also a few grams of vitamin C and chlorella tablets right while getting to the dentist. They say you should take astaxanthin weeks before an airplane flight so it raises your antioxidant levels, so it may be necessary to do for more than a few days prior. FWIW.

I'm asking for help, advice, and suggestions.

Almost 2 weeks ago, I started having pain in a tooth in my lower left side towards the back when I chew. There's no pain when I'm not chewing, and also no pain when I'm chewing with almost no pressure, such as eating a sunny side up egg.

Last week I saw my wife's dentist. He tapped on my teeth with a metal instrument and had me chew on a stick, and there was no pain. He doesn't think there's a crack in the tooth. He had me open my mouth and close my mouth very slowly to see where the teeth first hit, and it first hit in the area of the pain. He thinks that repetitive hitting where the teeth first meet is causing discomfort of the sheath between the tooth and jaw. I have an appointment to see him in 2 weeks for imaging and making a model of my teeth and jaw, in order to determine a further plan of action.

Today I saw my dentist. She also tapped on my teeth with a metal instrument and had me chew on something, and there was no pain. She took xrays which I'm guessing didn't show anything because she didn't refer to them with me. She took some photos of tooth 19, the second to last in the back, to show me a crack in the filling on the chewing surface. 2 years ago she replaced a filling and cavity in tooth 18, the one next to it. She also told me she saw a crack on the side of tooth 19, but she said she couldn't get a good photo of it to show me. She also said I grind my teeth and have cracks in my teeth from grinding. She recommended installing a crown made of zirconia on tooth 19 and then getting a custom mouthguard after the crown is installed. I don't like the idea of removing some of my tooth in order to install the crown, so I asked if the tooth 19 filling could be replaced and go on without a crown. She said there was the risk that the tooth could break without a crown, and if the break was below the gumline or affected the nerves, then the tooth would need to be extracted and replaced with a zirconia implant. If the break was above the gumline and didn't affect the nerves, then a crown would be fine.

What do you think about all this? Right now, I'm thinking of keeping my appointment with my wife's dentist and see what he thinks after he completes the imaging and model.

What do you think about all this? Right now, I'm thinking of keeping my appointment with my wife's dentist and see what he thinks after he completes the imaging and model.
And so would I do.
The other dentist sounds like she wants to make only money...
Unfortunately I had such one too, he drilled healthy teeth and filled it :/ (At least I think so, because there never was a pain) But at this times I believed him :(.

Last week I saw my wife's dentist. He tapped on my teeth with a metal instrument and had me chew on a stick, and there was no pain. He doesn't think there's a crack in the tooth. He had me open my mouth and close my mouth very slowly to see where the teeth first hit, and it first hit in the area of the pain. He thinks that repetitive hitting where the teeth first meet is causing discomfort of the sheath between the tooth and jaw. I have an appointment to see him in 2 weeks for imaging and making a model of my teeth and jaw, in order to determine a further plan of action.
I agree with Claus.
I broke jaw joint and jaw bone years ago and have issues with dental health. Last thing that happened was pain above my implants and it went to the right side of the head. Doctors were saying it is probably nothing but since I already had appointment with maxillofacial and dental surgeon in our state hospital I went privately and did complete sinus, oral CT scan. I wanted to be prepared. It turned out there was an inflammation above implants that x-ray would not show, and of course chronic sinus inflammation. My experience is that when it hurts there must be a good reason for it, even if it only is a case of bad bite putting pressure on your teeth .. it needs to be eased. It is always better to get more opinions before doing anything radical and irretrievable.

Back
Top Bottom