Denver Airport

You can start by looking at studies of psychological or emotional effects of looking at various geometric shapes. For example, the golden ratio has a positive emotional impact on the viewers.

Maybe there is also some research on adverse effects of other shapes, though it is unlikely there is anything specifically about the rectagon.

Positive emotional impact seems to me like something more subjective and different from placing someone in a state of hypnotism. I don't consider what the C's are describing as an emotional effect, but rather a physiological effect. So less like one is looking at a painting and being emotionally moved, and more like one is looking at a television and falling into a trance-like state.

Positive emotional impact seems to me like something more subjective and different from placing someone in a state of hypnotism. I don't consider what the C's are describing as an emotional effect, but rather a physiological effect. So less like one is looking at a painting and being emotionally moved, and more like one is looking at a television and falling into a trance-like state.
Just like the strobe lights everywhere.

Hypnotic opener.

New plans are underway to develop the areas in the vicinity of Denver Airport in what they are calling an 'Aerotropolis':

Efforts to build an “airport city” called Colorado Aerotropolis are now official

The organization heading this effort, Colorado Aerotropolis, is a conglomeration of local municipalities that want to attract business to the area. Or so they say.

What kind of business do they seek to attract?
  • Advanced manufacturing
  • AI
  • Blockchain
  • Electronic components
  • Engineering
  • Machine learning
  • Medical instruments
  • Robotics
  • Software development
  • 5G technologies
  • ... and beyond

Putting my tinfoil cap on, it just seems like the marketing and playing to the public they require to account for the building of infrastructure necessary to help their long-planned agenda come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom