dickeatsbush.com

beau said:
Try this code Cyre:

<embed type="application/x-mplayer2"pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/MediaPlayer/ "width="450" height="400" src="http://www.dickeatsbush.com/lavnshir.wvx"></embed>
Hey it worked. Thanks Beau!

noise said:
I could also try uploading it to myspace but every AmericaNewZ I have tried over the last 2-3 months stops in the middle of the upload and implies an error.
You can upload videos to Photobucket. Just sign up and you should be able to upload it. They don't say anything about a size limit.

Thanks beau,

Actually your embed code thingy(?) :) worked out just great and I posted it on my myspace.com/dickeatsbush (a reference to Cheney eating George). I've got gaggles of bandwidth so no worries there. 1,000 thanks for the tip, I'd actually tried playing with the few codes a reader has offered me for trying to embed video but never figured out very many times how to do it.

I still need a quicktime/psp video converter that actually works so that I can convert more of my site as well as embed .mov movies. I had one that functioned well but lost the key to make it function. Anyhow one day I will figure that out as well as how to drive more traffic my way. I only use about 1/7th of my allowed bandwitdth on a good month with the wind at my back on a downhill.

For some time I used to imagine doing so well that my site would get shut down monthly for going over my allowed bandwitdth, now I figure the site just scares the bajeezus out of people who would like to stay in their comfort zone. It's a hard thing to get out of (comfort zone) and I'm certainly far from (what I imagine to be) awake, it's difficult to even stir from the slumber. I'm sure glad signs-of-the-times exists. Though I still would make video's I don't think I would be struggling to wake up and likely feel more scared and alone than otherwise.

To put that in better context what I mean is: I don't believe I would have made any video worth anyones time here. They would all be like the video's I originally did, or articles I used to write - emotionally charged, lacking in awareness and full of struggle an anger in the need to get back in my security bubble vs. trying to outgrow (grow out of) it. Not that I have accomplished outgrowing it, I believe I've been helped to gain a few brief glimpses of reality.

Salutes!

noise said:
Thanks beau,

Actually your embed code thingy(?) :) worked out just great and I posted it on my myspace.com/dickeatsbush (a reference to Cheney eating George). I've got gaggles of bandwidth so no worries there. 1,000 thanks for the tip, I'd actually tried playing with the few codes a reader has offered me for trying to embed video but never figured out very many times how to do it.
The reason I mentioned photobucket is because people can browse videos other people upload there. Same with myspace, youtube, etc.

Getting the code was pretty simple. Just right-click the webpage that has the video embedded and copy the HTML starting with <embed>. There's a little extra code that you'll need to delete but that's it.

New video "Right Now" http://www.dickeatsbush.com/rightnow.htm

Sadly I got too punch drunk by reality before I was able to finish it and cut off some of the song. No major blood or gore or anything of that nature. Minimal if any tanks or guns or missiles.. I had intended to make it uplifting and yet heartfelt but think I failed in that. It may or may not be an emotional stirrer for you. It was a refocus on reality for me.

Much Love,

-Steve M.

I got back on the video and have a new revision I'm uploading. I got about 3 minutes into and started having a few realizations. From there I backed off cause I got to feeling so sad. After a few (mental gymnastics :) ) adjustments to my new found realization(s) I (somewhat) finished or at least got revision 1 and the length of the song to where I found it suitable to end it.

It's really strange I went into it so hungry to get it done and got so emotionally ..hard to find the word. Part of it seemed to align me (in my own mind) toward reality, there was also a strong sad/somber emotional response (self created of course) I could not seem to contain and said, "welp that'll hav'ta do it."

Scuse' the drama, I'm just making observations for clinical (self) analysis :D

P E A C E ! 8)

Edit: 10/21 I finished it. I still think there are some elements that could be misconstrued. One particular picture I took out during the lyric "It's your tomorrow" was of a woman raking sand under a series of crosses and an American flag. The future being unfixxed (from what little I grasp) would mean that may not be how tomorrow goes. Anyhow my point being there are still some images some may find questionable by their timing. I gave it my best, which is still simply that of an automaton of little or no understanding.

-noise

New AmericaNewZ for the second half of Oct. It should be noted that there is some adult topics brought up in it or depicted by some forms of speech that seem/ or 'are' somewhat sexually related - not in terms of images. 46:37 run time. PG-13

http://www.dickeatsbush.com/2hlfOct06.htm

http://www.dickeatsbush.com/osheptho.htm an article 'of sheep and pathocracy.'

I can't claim to have all the bases covered in this and my interpretation may not be quite in sink yet but I tried my best to go with defining the title of the essay. I'm not much of a writer and my punctuation is pretty subpar. I use the glossary alot to try and make the ingestion of info a little easier for folks just coming to grasp these concepts, ideas and possibilities (or facts/truth if you'd rather). I've certainly got my own quirks and flawed perceptions, I just haven't yet grown very trusting in my perceptions and deprogramming yet. I hope it was/is worth a read. Any feed back would be appreciated, though I may not yet know how to show real appreciation.

:)
-Steve M.

New Video

http://www.dickeatsbush.com/civilwar.htm Civil War

:)Dear gringos:
SOME WORLD in south AMERICA

some in english:
http://thisisapencil-ok.blogspot.com

some in spanish and MAPUCHE language:
http://www.orificioparlante.tk

I invite you to know some reality out of US.

Hi nestorcs,

I went there for a quick minute and checked out what was written. I found it, and this is just my perspective, somewhat twisted. Maybe it was poetic and that was the intention of it. It is possible to start your own topic for your blog under "bloggers blog."

To show you what I mean I will try and write something and maybe you can see what I mean. This is a much more extreme version so that you might get my point.

I woke up in bed and the bus driver asked me for my airline ticked before I boarded the train.

Maybe that was the intention of the writing? Don't get me wrong I kind of liked how the guy looked at the plate and got carried off into lala land, the flowers and thorns etc.. very creative.

New AmericaNewZ for the first 1/2 of Nov. May be a little slow to start streaming.
http://www.dickeatsbush.com/1hlfnov06.htm
It turned out OK. I tried to focus on humor but also we should not forget that the stakes are high and people should be wary not to fall back asleep. I guess you already know this so..

-Salutes!

An article I wrote that I think is better than most of my usual rants. The link has the embedded links in it. The article is more laymen terms related. There are anumber of links to the Cass Glossary. Some strong language. Reader discretion is advised. :)

How I got here http://www.dickeatsbush.com/hwigther.htm

Going back a few years I was an avid gamer. I played alot of Quake3 Rocket arena which is a mod (game add-on) for the game Quake 3 arena which came out as long ago as Dec. 1999. I put in anywhere from 4-12 hours a day in socializing with other gamers or playing the game itself. I had alot of fun wasting away my life, intelligence, business and family time, or so I thought.

One day a fellow gamer hooked me up with a link to a video called Pentagon Strike. My theory is that this was around the time the video had first came out. The video itself was bouncing around among various servers. After watching it for 3-4 days straight when I found a copy, I broke down. You can deny the theme, the music, but the pictures speak for themselves. I believe this was around late 2002 early 2003; I could be off by a year or so.

A little more on my background

Outside of gaming I've been a father since 96. I never voted for BuSh but I bought into the BS that was promoted to make war with Iraq, lock, stock and barrel. Of course I did not really live in reality, one easily imagines people weren't actually being turned into hamburger, even though I new, prior military, that weapons killed people, the conditioning of society kept me well asleep from the facts about war. I was easily reconditioned from military life back into the hollywood reality.

So I was watching this video, at first there was some struggle, the security bubble and false reality we create for ourselves doesn't much care when it is being bombarded with facts. I broke down, I cried for hours (likely days) and was very enraged, not so much by the video but my anger at myself for being soo stupid.

I spent a few months thereafter trying to hunt down the video and searching for more political video's. I found bushflash.com to be pretty entertaining and he link/ed/s to a lot of video from people all over the world as well as has his own. Bushflash became a daily stop in my routine so that I could keep in the know. By this time I was gaming maybe two hours a day.

During this time my company broke up over the course of a year, it was just me and my nephew left. In my own mind I had made him a junior partner and he took in about a 1/3 of the companies income (which was about a loaf of bread a day, some things don't change). By this time the Pentagon Strike video had been placed at a more solid web site which I started to frequent. Signs of the Times began to slowly become a weekly visit to see what was going on in the news. This has evolved into a daily site I frequent often.

As I started to read the Signs page I stopped watching TV (of my own choice) and started reading on the internet more and more often. I kept searching for video's, more truth, I was hungry to get to the bottom of what I thought was reality. Reading the signs one day there was a commentary that kind of got me weirded out. It was a conversation; it seemed, between the news people and some scientists.

I later discovered that these were not scientists at all. I can't get into the details of it as for (1. it would entail pages and pages of script to make it clear to you and (2. I don't think I could do it justice as the information can be found easily in "The Wave" series. At this time I felt the need to investigate further who in all heaven these people are and who they are communicating with. I started reading "The Wave."

All my life I have been in search of the Truth. I've gone so far as reading the satanic bible to joining a fraternity of truth seekers. I've read Crowley, was raised in Christianity, studied the Catholic Catechism, touched on some middle eastern and south eastern religious concepts but never found what I sought. Don't get me wrong, I was completely blind and thought the answer to my questions could be given in a pile of words. Boy was I wrong.

Reading The Wave by Laura Knight-Jadczyk was one of if not thee most life changing experiences of my life. I have read a bit of other books, articles, research papers by her but this one (the wave) crushed alot of my falsities. I spent 3-4 months reading it. There were parts about UFO's, Vampires, Moth men and others and each time I found something I did not jive with, I was ready to toss that book off my favorites list and get on with my life. In the end I would say, well, I've been reading this for 2 months let me just give it another page or paragraph and WHAMMO my illusions, prejudices or programs were reduced to nothing. I was disarmed by logic and my illusions, prejudices.. were simply that, false.

So there I was watching video's about truth, reading the Signs page every day and reading this book the Wave and going through several spurts of growth and spiritual stirrings within myself that I can't pretend to be able to describe to you. This is when I decided that with all that is going on in the world and all the wrong decisions by our leaders, all the tears treading down my face as my illusions are brought forward to be annihilated (a continuing process) that I had to do something.

Maybe the name of my site is a bit extreme or not to carefully thought out. The choice felt to me like, climb a clock tower or find a way to get this/these emotions out. I chose creativity instead of the clock tower.

It's very difficult to get a hand on the reigns. Self control and discipline are very difficult to come by, especially when you are raised (generally) without them. So I came out just boiling with emotion. My earliest videos were full of die -bad person- die and things of that nature cause I only had the knowledge that I had been burned. A lying Sac O' Shit (and crew) has pulled the wool over the eyes of the whole nation and worlds and even the nation itself, NOW waking up, cannot seem to find a way to make a stand.

So for the last couple years, though this site itself is not yet two years old, I've been trying to get in sync with truth. Now I'm not there yet but I can offer a few glimpses of what I have learned. Our reality is not at all what it seems. We are blinded by our falsities. Our nation is built on consumerism and mine is bigger, better and faster than yours. This leads to a lot of falsity and debt. This also leads to a lot of drug companies filling you with chemicals so that you can deal with some of the programmed responses and accept that you don't have a bigger, better, faster and cooler than someone else (of course this is only the tip of the iceberg). I won't go into detail on antidepressants and the like.

I don't hold the keys of truth, I don't have all the answers for anyone and can barely find them for myself. A lot of the conditioning that is happening to us we have to discover for ourselves. It's like seeing two sides of the same object. I gain information about my side that you may not see, until you can come around and see what I see you may not believe my perspective at all. What about all the things you never get to see the other side of? There are politics, the news, what is really going on inside the technologies we have come to depend on etc. etc.. but no one ever questions their stories, but often they question the source.

I guess it is easy for people to question me. They see a sign that has a link to my web site and they can call me an ass face, traitor, idiot or paranoid delusional dumb *uck. This is so much easier than doing research, trying to understand a message or working to strip away their false securities. So this is where I'm at. My site is evolving away from knee jerk, political reactionisms, over emotion and moving toward reality and truthfulness.

You may decide you don't want to pursue those things. Truth may not be relevant to you and you just want to exercise those emotions and I will leave those types of video's up for the foreseeable future. I have to evolve though and as I see it those types of video are the works of the old me, the current me is not so emotionally responsive. I'm not trying to lead a rebellion as much as our government wants one and seems to be in the opening swings of starting.

What's important to me?

Truth. Being rid of my falsities, fantasies and illusions. I've certainly faced some humiliation of late and had to face the fact that I lie to myself and others on a grand scale. I no longer think I am cool or better than anyone. I'm beginning to see reality and will endevour to make that slight vision my life. I'm not looking for acceptance from anyone nor do I seek acknowledgement for my actions or lack thereof.

I don't seek to attack anyone but will certainly defend mine and myself. I'm not better than anyone who is seeking after truth. I know there are people who are much more intelligent than I and I imagine it is likely I am more intelligent than some others. Courage is what is important in seeking truth. It takes courage to realize your own illusions and falsity and the courage to face it and show the correction in your course. The willingness to face humility and be humble is important as well, I believe.

It is difficult to get over our buffers but not impossible. Some seek to have a truth movement but do not have a truth movement going on in themselves. How does one get the blinding object out of another's eye when it's well lodged in their own? You have to find a group of people devoted to truth, trying to peel away their own falsity - a network of people devoted to truth. I imagine this group would be semi-religious, very scientific and most of all caring. Now caring can be difficult to describe. A father trying to teach his offspring to cross the street, the child may screw up and get yelled at, some may say "what a mean man," another might say, "well that will get that kid to look both ways before crossing the street!" -Which observation is more realistic and helpful?

So there is humility to face when our falsity is brought to the fore. Sometimes our arrogance does in fact step in to defend our idiocy, this is part of our falsities and programming, at least from my perspective. Look how many republicans are fighting tooth and nail because they can't get over the fact that they are wrong about the Present-dent. It is not that they are stupid, immoral or psychotic (in most cases) but that they cannot deprogram their own reactionary machines that are programmed to always be right no matter what. They seem willing to argue until they're dead, never giving an inch, knowing that "one president plus several hundred lies equals war profits and lobbyist money equals I'm right cause I get a new bigger, faster, cooler and better than the other guy. And I deserve it and therefore I am right!"

yo steve, i liked the new video, and props on the red dragon that shows up around 2:30 - that's from Ultima Online (my first online rpg :-)

I know i asked ya before, but i was wondering if you happened to remember the html for embedding the video into a web URL, i wanted to through it up on myspace and my livejournal.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom